Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest RubbaDuckee
On 1/10/2018 at 10:15 AM, Guest Guest said:

What can i expect from spending RM200 (incl. tips) at HTS? 

At the counter you will be shown the pictures of masseurs. Tell the captain the type of guy you fancy and whether you want the boy to top or to bottom. Select the boy. Pay up. For an hour it cost about RM120-RM160 per boy. I can never remember the cost of the "massage". According to this site, HJ comes with the massage. For BJ, as in the boys blowing me, I pay RM50-RM150. For Fucking (FJ?), as in the boys receive, I pay RM100-RM200. Do note that tipping is subjective.

So with RM200, you probably will get massage + HJ. And maybe even BJ. High chance you will need to add a little to that budget for that full package. Have them 50 dollar notes ready, or 10's. Do remember to allocate time for the extras. I make a blunder recently with one of HTS boys, CK. After the massage he asked me whether I wanted sex, I was in a BJ mood so we agreed on the price for that. After few mouthful and a few violent yanks at my dick, he declared the massage was over. The RM150 I paid I treated it as a lesson.

Good luck, be safe and have fun.

Guest Guest 90210
On 13/06/2016 at 3:24 PM, OwlPalms said:

Hello there.. could anyone kind enough to review Raiden from HTspa? Like, everything hehe. Thanks so much in advance.

8 hours ago, Hihello said:

Raiden small one

Thanks there. I went there once and tried Samson. His massage was good but quite strong until got marks in my back. Could you guys reccommend good massuer and ehem2 as well 

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.