Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest RubbaDuckee
6 hours ago, ban said:

anyone try edward before ?

Massage-wise, Edward's was too soft for my liking. He was obliging and kinky when it came to sex. I'd already cummed in a condom but he egged me on to shoot another load, and this time, on his face. I did.

On 1/28/2018 at 11:45 PM, Guest Sinned said:

Anyone tried Jasper or Mango from HTSpa ? Any recommendations as I’ve not been to such joints, first timer here Thanks

Jasper was so stinkin cute. Flawless fair complexion, sharp features, taut body and perky bum. According to him, he was (mostly) a top and would bend the rule for me. Since he always gave the best services, I gladly let him lie to me. Go figure the rest.

Mango looked nothing like his profile pic. He appeared skinnier, haggard-ier, darker and sadder in real life. Surely he was someone else's cuppa tea. Just not mine.

On 1/25/2018 at 12:17 PM, jiaxxx said:

Anyone tried Lester from htspa??

Lester was a little too feminine for me and that was despite his thick brows and some manly inks. Massage was good but my mood was a little killed by the sashay and over the top gesturing.

1 hour ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Massage-wise, Edward's was too soft for my liking. He was obliging and kinky when it came to sex. I'd already cummed in a condom but he egged me on to shoot another load, and this time, on his face. I did.

Jasper was so stinkin cute. Flawless fair complexion, sharp features, taut body and perky bum. According to him, he was (mostly) a top and would bend the rule for me. Since he always gave the best services, I gladly let him lie to me. Go figure the rest.

Mango looked nothing like his profile pic. He appeared skinnier, haggard-ier, darker and sadder in real life. Surely he was someone else's cuppa tea. Just not mine.

Lester was a little too feminine for me and that was despite his thick brows and some manly inks. Massage was good but my mood was a little killed by the sashay and over the top gesturing.

Thanks 

Guest thankkss
7 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

appreciate the write up mate ........ 

16 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Thank you...

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, Guest Good Massage in JB said:

Last time it is my first time to visit Artemis Men Spa and I was really amaze by the services they offer,  I chose Oscar as my massuer,  he is very polite upon approaching me, the massage skill is very good and not only that the extra service he give was very satisfying really a highly recommended Spa in JB.  Now my problem is I want to have an appointment for today and I want to reserve Oscar to be my massuer, please anyone can help me to have there contact info e. g . Wechat,  whatsApp or there telephone number. Thanks. 

all of u must have tipped them well

On ‎31‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:52 PM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

12 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Can do. Just be sweet and nice to him and tip well and ask nicely:) that’s what I do

Quick update Win said he is going back to JB on Tuesday (tomorrow 6 Feb) so after resting he will probably be back at shop Onny Wednesday:)

28 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Quick update Win said he is going back to JB on Tuesday (tomorrow 6 Feb) so after resting he will probably be back at shop Onny Wednesday:)

Look forward to 

3 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Good review Jay! How do you manage to contact him in ChiangMai? Would definitely try his massage skills! Thanks Jay! p.s. please continue to give reviews on others if you come across any good ones ya! 

On 05/02/2018 at 7:17 PM, Guest John said:

Good review Jay! How do you manage to contact him in ChiangMai? Would definitely try his massage skills! Thanks Jay! p.s. please continue to give reviews on others if you come across any good ones ya! 

Thank you. Ooh I didn’t call him. I just have his Line contact:)

Edited by Jay Jay

On 1/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, Guest Guest 90210 said:

Hello there.. could anyone kind enough to review Raiden from HTspa? Like, everything hehe. Thanks so much in advance

I have take him few times,his massage skills is power and stokes type.

Raiden more to manly and gym type body,very straight acting boy.

But mostly services he can do,one of my favorite boy.

Can try him when he visist again JB since he's already went back Vietnam when the last week I took him.

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Try at your own peril. He work formerly at fresh cheras under name KLCC. Been known to be money minded and cock cannot erect fully. Read more at KL forum

I have tried him before. Yes! his cock can't be erect fully and soft during the whole session. Guess, he might taking some drug

I was new at JB,visist HT which recommend by friend last week.

Was told they have great service & cozy environment and lots types of boys.

I been recomend and i choose one of the big tools boy from VIetnam can't remember his name but i share the pic ltr since i have their Website was given by them.

After payment everything i been serve by my masseur a footbath,few minute after he clean for me and bring me to 2'nd floor to start our "SECTION" and i took.

This boy is so caring,most of the moment he was keep his eyes sight on me.The way he guide me since he's been told by the counter incharge i was new customer,each move i make he put his hand on my waist.I feel warm and cozy that.

In the room,he help me to undress before shower.I feel like distinguished guest,he shampoo me and help me bath from the tip to toe.And help to dry up my body too...

Massage? The strength was just nice cause i'm not into hard massage,his skill is more to stroke.His B2B Sensual part was so "KAMASUTRA" for me cause it was mix with massage and bit stroke as well.

After around 1 hour he ask me for "EXTRA",and his tool was like "BANG BANG" already,i couldn't refuse it,after agree with his "terms & condition" we start our "PROJECT".

After all we end up our precious moment with shower again,a big huge hug was given by him.

Really enjoy for the very 1'st experince at JB.

Woulde like to try other's boys as well cause i saw few gorgeous man at there.

I share some pic here,share with me if u have try them before so i can take it as advise before i try the other's,The first pic was the boy i took!

Thousands apologize if i have make any verbal conflict at here.

Have a nice days.

mmexport1518243793593.jpg

mmexport1518243790670.jpg

mmexport1518243796573.jpg

mmexport1518243799511.jpg

mmexport1518243903342.jpg

On 25/10/2014 at 11:33 PM, Guest Nelson said:

Today went htspa afternoon 3pm get Daniel from myanmar ..

Saw Marcus face nope like last time keep smelling for us and talking ...can feel it he is nope very unhappy on his face ,

Marcus keep it up ..

Don't worry to much ..

了解htspa 的顾客永远都会支持你..

不必在意别人的说法...

最重要做回你们最好的服务态度精神...

不必在意那些是非留言...

真金不怕红炉火...

切记...

How Daniel service? Good massage?

Guest RubbaDuckee

8 hours ago, Guest New Customer said:

Hi anyone tried Godfrey from HTSpa before? Does he look as hot as the photo? Any review on the service?

I have not tried Godfrey but have interacted with him (while he was topless) before. He was tall-ish, looked exactly like his picture, at least from the waist up, and was polite. I was given the impression that he didn't bottom and that was the only reason I have not picked him for a session.

On 2/4/2018 at 4:25 PM, -Ignored- said:

all of u must have tipped them well

I like to believe I tip reasonably. Recently during a price negotiation, a masseur quoted an exorbitant amount for a fuck job. I counter offered but he was hell bent on that amount. Annoyed, I told him to just massage me. Throughout the session, he kept trying to arouse me and even relented "Regarding the price..." I stopped him right there and told him that ship had sailed. And no tip. not a smidge.

Am interested in Daniel too. What does he do and not do? ;) Does he look like his pic?

21 hours ago, Charlie Angel said:

I was new at JB,visist HT which recommend by friend last week.

Was told they have great service & cozy environment and lots types of boys.

I been recomend and i choose one of the big tools boy from VIetnam can't remember his name but i share the pic ltr since i have their Website was given by them.

After payment everything i been serve by my masseur a footbath,few minute after he clean for me and bring me to 2'nd floor to start our "SECTION" and i took.

This boy is so caring,most of the moment he was keep his eyes sight on me.The way he guide me since he's been told by the counter incharge i was new customer,each move i make he put his hand on my waist.I feel warm and cozy that.

In the room,he help me to undress before shower.I feel like distinguished guest,he shampoo me and help me bath from the tip to toe.And help to dry up my body too...

Massage? The strength was just nice cause i'm not into hard massage,his skill is more to stroke.His B2B Sensual part was so "KAMASUTRA" for me cause it was mix with massage and bit stroke as well.

After around 1 hour he ask me for "EXTRA",and his tool was like "BANG BANG" already,i couldn't refuse it,after agree with his "terms & condition" we start our "PROJECT".

After all we end up our precious moment with shower again,a big huge hug was given by him.

Really enjoy for the very 1'st experince at JB.

Woulde like to try other's boys as well cause i saw few gorgeous man at there.

I share some pic here,share with me if u have try them before so i can take it as advise before i try the other's,The first pic was the boy i took!

Thousands apologize if i have make any verbal conflict at here.

Have a nice days.

mmexport1518243793593.jpg

mmexport1518243790670.jpg

mmexport1518243796573.jpg

mmexport1518243799511.jpg

mmexport1518243903342.jpg

Try Samson his massage skill is strong and skill full!

On 1/31/2018 at 11:52 PM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

How was Mango massage? Only rated 3* on the website.

Anyone knows if Sebestian is coming back?

Guest New Customer
15 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

I have not tried Godfrey but have interacted with him (while he was topless) before. He was tall-ish, looked exactly like his picture, at least from the waist up, and was polite. I was given the impression that he didn't bottom and that was the only reason I have not picked him for a session.

I like to believe I tip reasonably. Recently during a price negotiation, a masseur quoted an exorbitant amount for a fuck job. I counter offered but he was hell bent on that amount. Annoyed, I told him to just massage me. Throughout the session, he kept trying to arouse me and even relented "Regarding the price..." I stopped him right there and told him that ship had sailed. And no tip. not a smidge.

Am interested in Daniel too. What does he do and not do? ;) Does he look like his pic?

Thanks RubbaDuckee. HTS actually told me godfrey can bottom hehe.

How much do you tip HTS masseur for sex normally? i understand they didn't include it in their standard price.

Guest RubbaDuckee
5 hours ago, Guest New Customer said:

How much do you tip HTS masseur for sex normally? i understand they didn't include it in their standard price.

That is indeed great news! Thank you! :D

I tend to pay RM50-100 when I receive a BJ. RM150-200 for a fuck. I do pay a little more to a couple of boys because they allow/want me to record the session and have even sent me some videos of them doing things. That desire to please is a huge turn on. But you should just tip what you deem is right. OOHHH, not talking about Godfrey but you should always decide on which masseur to pick AFTER seeing his face and learn to reject if he is not your type.

While I want Artemis to have a fighting chance to survive, the recent surge of self-promotion is too much lah. After the first post of Win, I thought to myself OK this chap is interesting. After the umpteenth post, I started to sense a pattern and I lost interest. Plug smartly guys.

On 2/10/2018 at 4:33 PM, Dan25 said:

Seems like one of those self-advertisement reviews zzz. 

Agree with u,just a survival games.

Actually not bad those posting and self advertisement but too much will be over and antipathy!

1 hour ago, Guest Jay Z said:

Agree with u,just a survival games.

Actually not bad those posting and self advertisement but too much will be over and antipathy!

Its all about business my dear hahaha I guess HTs and Artemis are both doing the same self advertisement..

Guest Madam Lee
2 hours ago, Guest SG Sam said:

Its all about business my dear hahaha I guess HTs and Artemis are both doing the same self advertisement..

U're right...

Been to this 2 massage parlour before,both with different Management and Enviroment!

Boys selection is much more compare to others centre at JB...

Both are great,they always my selection for massage...

On 2/11/2018 at 11:12 PM, Guest New Customer said:

I have try him,he look so 'delicious' real but the tipping is bit higher! Fornme worth it cause good massage &a service.Very humble masseur!Actually everytime went to there really spoilt of choices they always have my type!

For the last season really can't make my decision.Those manly type really make me feel wanna make my next visit again.

Godfrey,Raiden,Suzuki,Armani,911! They all really looks yummy,do hope can meet them again in future!Good News as well they're open for Chinese New Year.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.