Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 19/02/2018 at 10:10 AM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Didn't know he was Indonesian. My best friend who is a Yen Sen's regular swear by his service. He said Yen Sen was attentive, well-hung and stayed hard throughout the sex. Meaning he was a good top. Captain of the parlour mentioned Yen Sen could also bottom.

I tried Yen Sen b4. My experience was the total opposite. Can't be bothered attitude. He's in my blacklist. 

Guest RubbaDuckee
29 minutes ago, laladada said:

I tried Yen Sen b4. My experience was the total opposite. Can't be bothered attitude. He's in my blacklist. 

Sorry to hear that. From time to time I exchanged notes with friends and we would realise we had vastly different experiences with certain masseurs. I am sure the reason for the difference is part chemistry part economic$ and part voodoo fuckeries. :) But I don't feel like defending Yen Sen because I have never thought of selecting him.

On 2/18/2018 at 9:23 PM, Guest Joseph said:

U should try Kensley,very cute boy among all the Vietnamese there.

Very good attitude and services.Very stepful massage skill &i professional working attitude.

Kensley definitely was cute. Great facial features, I particularly loved the eyes, lips and earlobes. lol. Perky ass. I disliked kissing generally but with him it just happened naturally. Great bottom because he always insisted I enter fully and didn't mind if I took my time to climax and was accommodating when I wanted to try new things and he gave the best Reverse Cowboy of my life.

Now the downsides. He could be a little neurotic, sometimes he played mind games and had also recently become rather passive-aggressive "when I am not here you fuck other boys, right? I am not worth the wait. I am lousy" And he, like another masseur in hts, had a lone external pile. why do the cute ones always have that?

16 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Sorry to hear that. From time to time I exchanged notes with friends and we would realise we had vastly different experiences with certain masseurs. I am sure the reason for the difference is part chemistry part economic$ and part voodoo fuckeries. :) But I don't feel like defending Yen Sen because I have never thought of selecting him.

Kensley definitely was cute. Great facial features, I particularly loved the eyes, lips and earlobes. lol. Perky ass. I disliked kissing generally but with him it just happened naturally. Great bottom because he always insisted I enter fully and didn't mind if I took my time to climax and was accommodating when I wanted to try new things and he gave the best Reverse Cowboy of my life.

Now the downsides. He could be a little neurotic, sometimes he played mind games and had also recently become rather passive-aggressive "when I am not here you fuck other boys, right? I am not worth the wait. I am lousy" And he, like another masseur in hts, had a lone external pile. why do the cute ones always have that?

In the past, I also frequent one of the Viet boys at that place. He was also a little neurotic and passive-aggressive. I think they are trying to guilt-trip you so that you will be their exclusive and regular customer. Not sure do they feel insecure if they don't have customers. But the silly thing is that they assume the customers are obsessed with them to fall for their guilt-trip. Not sure if it works on you thou. Haha 

Guest RubbaDuckee
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In the past, I also frequent one of the Viet boys at that place. He was also a little neurotic and passive-aggressive. I think they are trying to guilt-trip you so that you will be their exclusive and regular customer. Not sure do they feel insecure if they don't have customers. But the silly thing is that they assume the customers are obsessed with them to fall for their guilt-trip. Not sure if it works on you thou. Haha 

If I could I would like this post. Oh, I could. *likes*

I know the games certain masseurs are playing. I play along whenever I am in the mood.

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

the Manggo abv looks yummy from HTS

Noooooooo! He looks nothing like that. search for my earlier review.

10 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

Is my first time there,  so can't compare it from previous.  But the place look OK for me. 

Yup, who did you try?

8 minutes ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

If I could I would like this post. Oh, I could. *likes*

I know the games certain masseurs are playing. I play along whenever I am in the mood.

Noooooooo! He looks nothing like that. search for my earlier review.

Yup, who did you try?

yes, I know all the images were digitally edited and well marketed (but somehow I like his attire on that photo)

in fact, I m  rather disappted w many of the jb joints hence I will not jump the ship  easily

I felt all are not into massages

Edited by lovehandle

On 19/02/2018 at 10:10 AM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Didn't know he was Indonesian. My best friend who is a Yen Sen's regular swear by his service. He said Yen Sen was attentive, well-hung and stayed hard throughout the sex. Meaning he was a good top. Captain of the parlour mentioned Yen Sen could also bottom.

Come on! You can do better than this. At least list out the names of those you are interested in and narrow it down for the "kind souls"

How much do u guys paid for the tips usually? or the amount was being said or suggested when initiating for added services? 

Guest Guest newbie

Hi guys,

i am traveller to jb. Newbie in Jb. I saw many nice drooling guys in HTSpa. Can anyone let me know some review of these few guys: Kensley, Samson, Suzuki?

Hey Guys...

Guest what?

We have few new comer this week,don't forget to try them...

212 & TIM from Vietnam...

DAMAR from Indonesia...

Few of our Junior team masseur is back as well...

BM from Local Malay...

BLUE & LUCAS from Local Chinese...

Manggo & Suzuki from Vietnam...

Don't forget to book them...

For further update kindly visist our Website or add our We-Chat for the latest update...

We-Chat:HTSpa9898

See u...

mmexport1519371966595.jpg

mmexport1519368565872.jpg

mmexport1519283105445.jpg

On 2018/2/24 at 10:33 PM, milan_htspa said:

Hey Guys...

Guest what?

We have few new comer this week,don't forget to try them...

212 & TIM from Vietnam...

DAMAR from Indonesia...

Few of our Junior team masseur is back as well...

BM from Local Malay...

BLUE & LUCAS from Local Chinese...

Manggo & Suzuki from Vietnam...

Don't forget to book them...

For further update kindly visist our Website or add our We-Chat for the latest update...

We-Chat:HTSpa9898

See u...

mmexport1519371966595.jpg

mmexport1519368565872.jpg

mmexport1519283105445.jpg

Any reviews? Planning to go today

Ive heared Sunny from Pakistan is back at Artemis, I want to try him last visit but he is not around, now that his back i want to Visit Artemis on Wednesday, any review about Sunny? Thanks

Guest Clarence
On 2/26/2018 at 11:59 AM, Guest Bobby said:

Any reviews? Planning to go today

I have try both them,just pick the twin pakages So can try both them.

They look boy boy in real,Tim is taller than 212.Body size I prefer 212 cause he is more to gym fit body.

Massage not bad,service 212 is bit passive.Tim is wild kind of boy.

Give IT a try!

1 hour ago, XiaoTer said:

Anyone tried this 2 from HT? Any reviews? :huh:

mmexport1520144080627.jpg

mmexport1520144074903.jpg

Compare this 2 boys u try lucas I take him once b4,he is a 'full pakages'boy.

massage,Service is really excellent.

On 28/02/2018 at 9:46 PM, MIKE SG said:

Any reviews for these 2 new guys of Artemis?

mmexport1499847390320_mh1519795238160.thumb.jpg.a292a12308dcf51ee5332225ff5f8609.jpg

mmexport1514101620446_mh1519795058577.jpg

Tried Kelvin recently. Opted for a 1-hour massage, and he started with the usual bathing before massage. Throughout the session, he was just merely applying oil on the body . Once turned over, he started to play with the dick and just like at MacDonald's ordering counter, he started to list the extras with prices - RM100 for sucking, RM50 for hand job, etc. The entire session ended within 30 minutes. Worse decision to re-visit this place.

Lousy means lousy. That is why for me I alway call those not so handsome or popular ones then u get better services and friendliness and extra not so X also. There was ones I call a new not so handsome boy from Myanmar. Ask him bj me he say he don know how much to ask, I told him I will give depends on his skill and he really give me shiok so I gave him rm100 he so happy and appreciated. Ask me go out for snack and coffee at coffee shop. That I call is a enjoyable and satisfying section. 

31 minutes ago, Friendly said:

Lousy means lousy. That is why for me I alway call those not so handsome or popular ones then u get better services and friendliness and extra not so X also. There was ones I call a new not so handsome boy from Myanmar. Ask him bj me he say he don know how much to ask, I told him I will give depends on his skill and he really give me shiok so I gave him rm100 he so happy and appreciated. Ask me go out for snack and coffee at coffee shop. That I call is a enjoyable and satisfying section. 

But that guy is not handsome anw :huh:

I didn't have a good encounter with him also thats why I wanna see if there is another side of story...

Guest RubbaDuckee
21 hours ago, XiaoTer said:

But that guy is not handsome anw :huh:

I didn't have a good encounter with him also thats why I wanna see if there is another side of story...

How about sharing that experience? You take some and you give some.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, Friendly said:

v generous woh 100 Ringgit esp Ringgit on the rise

Guest JB Visitor

It's been long time didn't visits Healing Touch Spa,after been transfer to another place for work.

Since i'm back in JB for short holiday's,i decide to visit again for my favorite Spa in town.

As usual when step in I have been welcome by 'Familiar' greeting by them.A huge hug is given cause long time no see.Ha ha,this place always give the best & cozy environment! That's why I always back at here for realaxing section.

As usual after pick my masseur I been serve a nice & warm foot bath before the section start.

I chosse a new comer which just arival at the late evening,can't remember what's his name actually.

Overall his look is clean & charming,i always go for cutie,lol.Mmm young boy massage skill is fresh But he done his job well with 2 hours massage section he almost massage for 90min,but i can't wait to start another "Private" section.So i stop him and ask didn't he provide any extra services?He reply me with an innocent expression.I take it as a 'Yes',well a nice job this young new boy!Very supreme services,highly recommend him.

Mission complete again and worth for my trip visit them.Will highly recommend to my my PLU buddy to this Spa.

Thanks again HT Spa for always provide the best service for me!

Wait for my next trip! Chaos...

17 minutes ago, Guest JB Visitor said:

It's been long time didn't visits Healing Touch Spa,after been transfer to another place for work.

Since i'm back in JB for short holiday's,i decide to visit again for my favorite Spa in town.

As usual when step in I have been welcome by 'Familiar' greeting by them.A huge hug is given cause long time no see.Ha ha,this place always give the best & cozy environment! That's why I always back at here for realaxing section.

As usual after pick my masseur I been serve a nice & warm foot bath before the section start.

I chosse a new comer which just arival at the late evening,can't remember what's his name actually.

Overall his look is clean & charming,i always go for cutie,lol.Mmm young boy massage skill is fresh But he done his job well with 2 hours massage section he almost massage for 90min,but i can't wait to start another "Private" section.So i stop him and ask didn't he provide any extra services?He reply me with an innocent expression.I take it as a 'Yes',well a nice job this young new boy!Very supreme services,highly recommend him.

Mission complete again and worth for my trip visit them.Will highly recommend to my my PLU buddy to this Spa.

gosh what primary school composition writing did I just read.... whats with the fake user reviews

we have been to massage all over and not stupid i would say.. we knows what is good services and what is worth paying for.. ...If new comer don behave , you can be proud of how good and beautiful you look but that is not enough for you to  stay for long  with a kind advise to you.. 

Edited by Friendly

Guest GUEST
34 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

Thanks for the honest feedback on Atm, i want to go there later but luckily i changed rd my mind to go elsewhere

Right!

1 minute ago, Traveller789 said:

Agree,  there many massage place in Jb,  all have their good an bad point.  Choose yourself.  But owl palm is a big NO to me.  Due to the way they run their business. 

how special is the way they run it?

5 hours ago, Guest Traveller said:

Pls lah if he not around why update at BM?
Don’t be fool ask other’s there been take them this few days!
We all have our favorite place to choose there's still lot centre here!
Just Relax,Healing Touch,Owe Palms&Men Squarre and more!
Sound weird,all the update or posting from other's Spa sure have other's keep complaining&criticism them? Sound like self perform by oneself?
Been keep tracking this forum mostly is ATM the top one at JB,and self recommendation as No.1 at JB&SG!
Ego!Ego!Ego!
Every massage centre have their uniq reason why attack ppl go,feel like ATM more to depreciate others that's why their posting keep been deleted by BM Moderator!Their other's still can posting and get review by reader's!
And nothing do with BM Moderator,they just a server doing good job here.Self recommendation&mitogenitic at here,that's why BM Moderators only delete their posting cause the link&IP will been found at from Moderator!
Is fair&justice,ppl will found the the truth!
Stop criticism the other's useless and brainless!
We need a clean a forum!

Very Good :)

On 05/03/2018 at 10:16 PM, Guest JB Visitor said:

LOL?!? Highly recommended but don't put name? Recommend what :clap:

Guest RoroZoro
2 hours ago, Guest Tomtom said:

Anyone try Suzuki b4? 

I did. He cant get hard even after taking some pills. Maybe im not his type but then again, he is polite and felt horrible to waste my money. His massage was so so. I tried CK. His massage was amazing. Many stretchings and pulls like the thai massage. Service wise, well he is in for the money so if you give more he will do more i guess. Can someone reccommend massuers who doesnt talk about money first? It is a big turn off for me. I will tip them well but if money is all in their minds, gahh. I want masseurs whos mission is to pleasure and make us feel good as a customer. If we feel good, we will tip better and come back right? Why so hard? If the captains from any parlours are reading this, do take note. I already banned one parlour but i wont share it here because of money issues. If i shared then it will be a bias review. Have a good day everyone.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.