Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Agreed wth that. He’s super nice. So please tip generously if you feel he provided u a good massage and service:)

How much you tipped him then?

Guest Tomtom
14 hours ago, Guest RoroZoro said:

I did. He cant get hard even after taking some pills. Maybe im not his type but then again, he is polite and felt horrible to waste my money. His massage was so so. I tried CK. His massage was amazing. Many stretchings and pulls like the thai massage. Service wise, well he is in for the money so if you give more he will do more i guess. Can someone reccommend massuers who doesnt talk about money first? It is a big turn off for me. I will tip them well but if money is all in their minds, gahh. I want masseurs whos mission is to pleasure and make us feel good as a customer. If we feel good, we will tip better and come back right? Why so hard? If the captains from any parlours are reading this, do take note. I already banned one parlour but i wont share it here because of money issues. If i shared then it will be a bias review. Have a good day everyone.

CK from Thai. So better ... Normally I avoid China and vietman boy they are very money mind. 

On 04/03/2018 at 5:22 PM, monomania said:

Tried Kelvin recently. Opted for a 1-hour massage, and he started with the usual bathing before massage. Throughout the session, he was just merely applying oil on the body . Once turned over, he started to play with the dick and just like at MacDonald's ordering counter, he started to list the extras with prices - RM100 for sucking, RM50 for hand job, etc. The entire session ended within 30 minutes. Worse decision to re-visit this place.

Have tried several Vietnamese boys in the past... so far, none can do massage and mainly go straight to sex part... 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How much you tipped him then?

I think RM150 should be generous, I did give more however as that time I was very happy wth his service and he was going back to Chiang Mai the next day and was willing to accept me as his last customer the night before.

RM150 is my usual tip. Win doesn’t ask for money upfront and if he doesn’t I tend to be more generous. If they ask then I get annoyed and just tip

minimum RM50.

Edited by Jay Jay

1 hour ago, AnH said:

Have tried several Vietnamese boys in the past... so far, none can do massage and mainly go straight to sex part... 

but how was your experience w the bkk boys?
are they better in bkk

I think usu for such places, I will randomly pick (though many would pick the pecs and pecker down there)

so it is really not that bad for massage

n I will aim to pick the shortest sessn

the longer it is , it is dragging

and I will lower my expectation before goin (though I rarely go now)

I massage on my own instead

Guest Oscar
13 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

are they better in bkk

I think usu for such places, I will randomly pick (though many would pick the pecs and pecker down there)

Exactly 

On 08/03/2018 at 1:30 PM, -Ignored- said:

are they better in bkk

Didn’t do anything notti during my last trip

from my past bkk experience, I’ve good ones though... 1 or 2 disappointing ones were those trial & error situation 

now is all about good massages ;)

Guest GUEST
12 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

remember to bring more money when visit there. u might will end up paying extra for unreasonable fuck up service.

Make sure ASSHOLE clean standby!

How much do you guys normally tip in such message parlours? Care to share your range of tips wise? Though I know tipping is **up to individuals**   

Guest Guest travel
On 06/03/2018 at 4:45 PM, Traveller789 said:

Agree,  there many massage place in Jb,  all have their good an bad point.  Choose yourself.  But owl palm is a big NO to me.  Due to the way they run their business. 

I went owlpalms twice when they first opened. Thought the captain n staff then were quite pleasant, n the environment was cozy.

Have not been there for the past year. Kept hearing bad things about them. What happened to them?

3 hours ago, Guest Guest travel said:

I went owlpalms twice when they first opened. Thought the captain n staff then were quite pleasant, n the environment was cozy.

Have not been there for the past year. Kept hearing bad things about them. What happened to them?

lazy to repeat the incident, if u want can check back my previous post about it.

Guest RubbaDuckee
7 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

lazy to repeat the incident, if u want can check back my previous post about it.

took me a while to find that post. Damn! Owl Palm making you pay for a full-package-where-the-masseur-simply-lay-there-waiting-for-you-to-service was mega eff up. That's akin to cheating. (akin being the pun there. Did they sack akin due to that incident?) I have never been to Owl Palm but am glad. Still, you do realise ATM and Owl Palm are essentially the same?

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

took me a while to find that post. Damn! Owl Palm making you pay for a full-package-where-the-masseur-simply-lay-there-waiting-for-you-to-service was mega eff up. That's akin to cheating. (akin being the pun there. Did they sack akin due to that incident?) I have never been to Owl Palm but am glad. Still, you do realise ATM and Owl Palm are essentially the same?

Yes

5 hours ago, Charlie Angel said:

Wondering any suggestions? Will dropn by this week to try them,anyone try them before?

Wish to have accompany together.

I am gg on this coming Tuesday,  when u gg in?  My date is flexible.  If u keen to go together,  can pm or line me. 

7 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

I know they are belong to same boss.  But to me,  is the way how the service staff handle the customer. Went to ATM once,  the counter staff service was good.

For owl palm,  went there few time,  the counter service by Xiao xxx was good.  When the incident occurred,  Xiao xxx was not there,  thought maybe the stand in staff do not know how to handle suitation.  I have pm, wechat, write in their web site. So far no reply from them.  Therefore I concluded that they are just out for money, don't bother about costumer service. So I decided to give it a miss. 

1 hour ago, p-2122 said:

But other outlet standards not reached yet. Seen quite a lot feedback asking for service than massage 1st or after service, the massage seesion is too short 

9 minutes ago, p-2122 said:

A BW friend tried for me and we vot3d the better one is HTspa

For me,  I tried out myself.  Other also Was OK. 

Not sure if this is where I should help to post but here goes...

A regular indonesian massuer will be in JB from tomorrow till Friday. 

If anyone is keen, contact Fandy or line me for info at kevinawng. 

Hey Guys... 
I'm therapist  from Bali Indonesia 
Have good massage.... 
Give you extra service until happy ending verstl.... 
Sexy slim cute.  Handsome 
Good boy and friendly 
Call or whatspp me at +60107009492
Thanks..

Guest What?
3 hours ago, Guest spanatic said:

hi, is there any buses near the JB CIQ that will go near these massage places or are these places only accessible by taxi?

Haiyaa..take grablah..

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:42 PM, p-2122 said:

But other outlet standards not reached yet. Seen quite a lot feedback asking for service than massage 1st or after service, the massage seesion is too short 

hence the key is : don't ever pick what 2 hour pkge or 1.5, or buy 1hr free 30mins

forget it man

just pick the shortest like 45-50min (somehow they must repeatedly perform all the usu steps of massage)

just take all the buses listed at the bustop at the roadside when u walk out from ATM, it should reach the custom area

I m sorry I cannot memorise the bus no.s (I m not a msian) even in sg I clicked on the map and It will show me the whole long list of buses to orch

5 hours ago, Guest spanatic said:

hi, is there any buses near the JB CIQ that will go near these massage places or are these places only accessible by taxi?

the bespectacled guy looked cute (above) w a Chinese surname "Lee"

Guest Yesss Bottom

This palacio place is very populour, where is this located? Anyone can share whats inside and experience overthere?

Easy to get guys or not

Guest JB Tomorrow

Hi, I have booked a car(with driver) to enter JB tomorrow at 8.45am. Pick up at Clementi and drop off at KSL. My friend backed out as he got some errands to attend.

Anyone wanna tag along since there are empty seats? Per pax $15.

(Note, this is only for 1-way)

Can line me for discussion? 

1 minute ago, Guest JB Tomorrow said:

Hi, I have booked a car(with driver) to enter JB tomorrow at 8.45am. Pick up at Clementi and drop off at KSL. My friend backed out as he got some errands to attend.

Anyone wanna tag along since there are empty seats? Per pax $15.

(Note, this is only for 1-way)

Guest Jb guy
On 10/03/2018 at 4:48 AM, Traveller789 said:

Who's asshole?  Owl palm?

For them, fuck them also got no time. 

If they are the only massage place in Jb,  I rather DIY in sg. 

Hahahah agreed! :clap:

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.