Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest TOmTom
8 hours ago, Guest Dino said:

Thai vs Myanmar vs viet masseur, which would u guy recommend? Any particular outlet?

Thai or Myanmar better then Viet. Viet boys like PRC only for fast money, service suck 

Guest Bimbo
14 hours ago, AnH said:

Totally agree!

Think u have yet to meet a viet masseur thar provides good services.....some thai and Myanmar masseur services also sucks......just being fair and honest.....there is always 2 sides of a coin...

Just now, Guest Trixybi said:

I will go 11pm also so less jam, but massuer for that time has no energy already hahaha i want to go early but this jam really messed my plans.

Where do u go? 

Guest guest 2018

i recommend owlpalms men spa perangi i try thai masseur there with happy ending  have many thai guy to choose

quiet place and clean caption are friendly . 

On 3/11/2018 at 3:41 AM, Traveller789 said:

I know they are belong to same boss.  But to me,  is the way how the service staff handle the customer. Went to ATM once,  the counter staff service was good.

For owl palm,  went there few time,  the counter service by Xiao xxx was good.  When the incident occurred,  Xiao xxx was not there,  thought maybe the stand in staff do not know how to handle suitation.  I have pm, wechat, write in their web site. So far no reply from them.  Therefore I concluded that they are just out for money, don't bother about costumer service. So I decided to give it a miss. 

Owl palm?  Lol.  Go unless you have extra money to waste. 

Guest Tonny36
1 hour ago, Guest guest 2018 said:

i recommend owlpalms men spa perangi i try thai masseur there with happy ending  have many thai guy to choose

quiet place and clean caption are friendly . 

I visit OWL PALMS last time and the place is cozy and elegant, rooms are like VIP and the environment is quiet that you can really relax. I choose Max from Thailand, he is quite shy at first but inside the room he is very romantic, massage is good and service is amazing and have a big tool too..hahaha best experience so far and planning to visit again next weekend.

1 hour ago, Friendly said:

Been sometime never go massage, tomorrow want to go HT, can anyone suggest a good skill one for me. Don need handsome one I just need massage Thank you. 

Wechat to the person of Htspa, they will suggest your kind of man to u. Hopefully no attitude ones but a few will have. Most can massage

3 hours ago, Guest Tonny36 said:

I choose Max from Thailand, he is quite shy at first but inside the room he is very romantic, massage is good and service is amazing and have a big tool too..hahaha best experience so far and planning to visit again next weekend.

Is Max bottom or top?

1 hour ago, top_suck said:

How is it possible to choose the masseur in thong thai or sawadee spa??  Can i just say to the reception if i want to choose my masseur??? 

yes u can but this qn belongs to the jb str massagr thread  not here.

Guest Review Kaki2

Hey guys, if anyone around Bukit Indah must hv encountered this guy in grindr, he works in Kaki-Kaki reflexology Bukit Indah, masseur no 3. 

I tried him yesterday, and please guys, save urself, ur time & ur money! 

It's even more worst than gay mssg parlour! :swear:

I requested for oil mssg, but he never use oil, then mssg my back only 10mins, then straight ask me turn, then simply play with my cock. Such a disappointment. I hv no mood d. Then he also kept playing his phone. 

When complained to the counter, he simply said he will 'ask him later'. 

Regret trying him :frustrated:

I paid a visit to HT today , Macus was happy to see me after so many months, gave me a rm$15 discount for the one and half hours session i took. He recommended SK. What a beautiful guy, great and smooth body and cute. I was only there for a massage nothing else.. Call me old bird i gave SK massage skill 8/10,Friendly and always smile.  He offered me some of his extra services but i disappointed him, then he say hj is free but i also told him i am too tired. He help me shower and i tip him. He told me he going back soon i think next week. I wish him all the best. 

• HendryTan featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.