Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Chubby

I went there yday abt 6pm.

I took 90mins body massage + scrub.

I chose a nicely built massuer from the album but was told the massage will be conducted in another place cos he is not local, which abt 2mins walk.

I declined n asked him who's available, then he mentioned blue n some others.

Blue has such great feedback here so I chose blue.

He was great, I like the massage n he has nice body too.

is the place clean?? quiet? i hate noisy places.......

I went there yday abt 6pm.

I took 90mins body massage + scrub.

I chose a nicely built massuer from the album but was told the massage will be conducted in another place cos he is not local, which abt 2mins walk.

I declined n asked him who's available, then he mentioned blue n some others.

Blue has such great feedback here so I chose blue.

He was great, I like the massage n he has nice body too.

Guest reluctant

Frankly speaking, my 1st visit in Mar was nice and enjoyable~~I still remember the masseur was Dayson...hes nice and sweet and attentive...until my last visit that turns out to be a nitemare~~the masseur tat I gotten for myself is a money boi who happens to be rude, bad skills and only wants special.....

special what?

what s his name ? - the $ boi

do they reject ugly customers?

Frankly speaking, my 1st visit in Mar was nice and enjoyable~~I still remember the masseur was Dayson...hes nice and sweet and attentive...until my last visit that turns out to be a nitemare~~the masseur tat I gotten for myself is a money boi who happens to be rude, bad skills and only wants special.....

went today, randomly pick 1 who is a Chinese, i guess (from the way he speaks and he asked hve i been to china?)

aiyo the bathrm is really old (at the walls) i pretended saw nothing, if not i really cannot tolerate such things...

saw 1 wearing specs, but not sure is he the svc guy too, he came out from their "working" room w the other colleagues

wonder, do they do 2 person massage on 2 customers in the same room

anything is shocked to see that the bed was on the floor!!!

went today, randomly pick 1 who is a Chinese, i guess (from the way he speaks and he asked hve i been to china?)

aiyo the bathrm is really old (at the walls) i pretended saw nothing, if not i really cannot tolerate such things...

heard that it s bad

the wall paintings are dropping, bed are on the floor....every touch is service fees

So far as I know most of the masseurs are malays.....

i went there long time ago....but did not do any massage...

still prefer ATM with more choices.....

tks but actually not sure which are those palours? also, do we have to lie down naked totally?

Lovehandle, I suggest you go to those massage parlors in Singapore that charge >$90/hour. I am sure you will enjoy the sparkling clean walls and a proper massage bed. Masseur wise, depends on your luck.

Guest Handsome Guy

Here is my 1st FR for Artemis. Spent about an hour to find Artemis. Eventually found it to be on the same shops row of Neverland Hotel. There is a big thai massage center nearby it too.

Went up to 2nd floor. Was greeted by the friendly receptionist. He asked me to sit down and tea was served, very good service :thumb:

Chose full body massage 60min (RM100) + Body Scrub (RM20). 2 photo albums then passed to you for you to choose the masseur you like.

1 photo album shows foreign masseurs and the other one shows local masseurs. If choose foreign masseurs, will have to do massage at different location. I chose Blue as recommended by previous posts.

After put my belongings into locker, followed Blue (lean bod) to the massage room at 3rd floor. Undressed together with Blue in the room. Sized up Blue asset hehe... :lol: not bad. Headed to shower, where Blue carefully showered and cleaned me, very nice and caring guy :thumb: Cleaned dry the body and went back into the massage room together. Undressed till totally naked together with Blue.

First it was oil hard massage on the back, then Body-to-Body massage on the back and front (super good :thumb: ) Got hard-on and horny on the front B2B. Blue's WMD (weapon of mass destruction) was BIG and LONG :oops:

Didn't opt for BJ (RM100) and FJ (RM150) :B) Finished up with HJ (my whole month bullets all out :rolleyes: ) and sexified fully.

Blue helped to clean up me before we moved onto full body scrub at the shower cubicle. After scrub, was carefully rinsed clean by Blue. Felt like king treatment :thumb:

Overall 5 stars service from Blue. Indeed it is my most enjoyable and sexified massage experience ever. Will definitely return to Artemis again :B)

Here is my 1st FR for Artemis. Spent about an hour to find Artemis. Eventually found it to be on the same shops row of Neverland Hotel. There is a big thai massage center nearby it too.

Went up to 2nd floor. Was greeted by the friendly receptionist. He asked me to sit down and tea was served, very good service :thumb:

Chose full body massage 60min (RM100) + Body Scrub (RM20). 2 photo albums then passed to you for you to choose the masseur you like.

1 photo album shows foreign masseurs and the other one shows local masseurs. If choose foreign masseurs, will have to do massage at different location. I chose Blue as recommended by previous posts.

After put my belongings into locker, followed Blue (lean bod) to the massage room at 3rd floor. Undressed together with Blue in the room. Sized up Blue asset hehe... :lol: not bad. Headed to shower, where Blue carefully showered and cleaned me, very nice and caring guy :thumb: Cleaned dry the body and went back into the massage room together. Undressed till totally naked together with Blue.

First it was oil hard massage on the back, then Body-to-Body massage on the back and front (super good :thumb: ) Got hard-on and horny on the front B2B. Blue's WMD (weapon of mass destruction) was BIG and LONG :oops:

Didn't opt for BJ (RM100) and FJ (RM150) :B) Finished up with HJ (my whole month bullets all out :rolleyes: ) and sexified fully.

Blue helped to clean up me before we moved onto full body scrub at the shower cubicle. After scrub, was carefully rinsed clean by Blue. Felt like king treatment :thumb:

Overall 5 stars service from Blue. Indeed it is my most enjoyable and sexified massage experience ever. Will definitely return to Artemis again :B)

Wat is FJ?

I believe the website is now at:

http://www.artemismy.com/

their website seems to be down

Tried also. Not working

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hi guys,

Join us to Johor Bahru trip on Saturday (Election Day Public Holiday),27th Aug 2011

Venue to meet : Kranji mrt station ,then take bus 170 in to JB

Time : 1030am

Date : 27th Aug 2011, Sat (Election day)

How many guys will be going : - unknown yet ,until 27th Aug ,1030am at Kranji MRT.

How much to bring :- S$50 to S$150 .Change currency in Spore or in JB itself.

Free and easy 1 day trip . Overnight if you wish with another buddy.Arrange your own accommodation.

Proposed tentative agenda : - meals, drinks, movie,massage, shop, male gay sauna/spa in JB

Call me, Lawrence @ nine four five five nine five nine zero for details

ha ha. you guys here always have questions...with your pretty I-phones can't google around? then you will find the opening hours and everything etc. and why not reading all. at start it already says that you should bring your lub n condoms. Sure they will have a sling and SM room with full equipment (for RM20 entry they will surely provide for all !!!! Probably they will have free flow of cocktails too...)

Was there some years back once, after I found it walking from checkpoint and along a big street (exhausted), hm impression mixed, smell n stuff and not so clean was true, in fact not so many people there. I didn't like the steam room and all was too dark...I heard in Malaysia should visit around 5pm as they finish work earlier and then go for "cum" then go home.

Edited by singalion

Orange stickers indicate experienced masseur.

Cab is easy to get. And it's damn cheap.

I'm going this Sat! Can't wait!

so we come out of the shop and get a cab?

u been there before? who u normally look for?

wad they do for you?

Guest samuel

Went Artemis this afternoon. Flipped thru the photos and chose Blue by coincidence.

went into the room, both of us strip and then went to bathe.

choose the 155RM massage.

i must say BLUE has the figure, looks, and you noe wad!

he is very humble and polite.

he is damn cute in both his face and d***.

we had wholly good time.

will definately go back and look for him.

Guest like it much
Some non-locals are good. Tried Sieng from Myanmar. He's cute. But you'll have to go a hotel for the massage if you take non-locals. Can't do it inside Artemis itself.

oh, since when and why so? and also, as the atm gallery isn't usually updated, can anyone advise if thommy is really still there?

thanks.

Some non-locals are good. Tried Sieng from Myanmar. He's cute. But you'll have to go a hotel for the massage if you take non-locals. Can't do it inside Artemis itself.

how much do u haf to pay for hotel ones?

any special? is he straight?

Guest samuel

wow seems so nice...too bad they dont have stocky massuer...but still would love to try...but i have no one to go with..

you can go yourself. its very easy to reach there.

i went alone too..

however if you want someone to go with you, i don mind to go again and look for blue.

hahaha. i m missing him already.

wads ur email add?

Guest asking
I second that. Tried him twice.

hi sgboy82, wanna check wif u on 2 pts:

(1) if only have HJ, will tips still be required?

(2) is blue chinese speaking only, or can also speak english?

thx in advance.

What time are you going? Can we go together?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.