Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

2 hours ago, Since u r here said:

So this would include 2 masseurs at no extra charge?

That's correct. U can choose 2 masseurs or 1 masseur for the 2hr session. No other hidden cost. Of course, if you like enjoyed the masseurs' services, tips to them would be much appreciated.

Hope that clarified. Hope to see you soon.

Thank You.

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

On ‎24‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 2:23 PM, Guest JB Visitor said:

Went to HT Spa last night,my all time favorite masseur "AM" is back...

Took him few times before,he still good as before...

Specially his "EXTRA"!!!

He make u feel like "QUEEN" start from the shower,every inchi of your skin will feel his Sensual touch...

Feels like at heaven when we have B2B section,he will lick every part of your skin and top u like lion...

I'm sure will take him again cause from what i know he only stay for short times...

Guys if u went to HT,grab him!!! U won't regreat...

Do u need to pay him extra for the "topping"?

On 4/15/2016 at 7:13 PM, Boydsg said:

Hey. Anyone has recommendation for outcall masseur around jb? Young n young chub is fine.

Can PM me? 

You can try looking for masseur outcall from this website: https://Craigslist.malaysia.org search for men seeking men under personal.. Only RM 200 I think so.

Guest TOMTOM

On ‎30‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:26 PM, Silverbod said:

I only had the massage & HJ. Did not explore anything further as I normally don't. 

You tips them? What is the normal market rate?

2 hours ago, Silverbod said:

What's the norm? I'm always clueless. Rm20?

No norm: there are people who can afford more

TO me, it is all about the service

Some will just pay RM10 - but to majority this is stingy!

If I don't expect any jobs from the masseur -- could be due to poor services, then he gets nothing cos I didn't come here free
U can start with a close to sgd equivalent of $10 first

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 7:29 PM, riandy said:

the best action last night with local johorean till closed at johan avenue, will back again soon.. for the maze is worst...

Maze is worst? what does that mean???

is the johorean/msian a Chinese? He might be a sporean

6 hours ago, Friendly said:

Just visited Owl and call a Myanmar guy Heng . His massage skill very good but he does not know how to do a good HJ so ask him to stop. Try to feedback to counter that his massage very good but HJ no good, the guy just smile at me. 

Hi Friendly,

Thank You for the feedback. It is always great to hear positive feedback on the massage skills of our masseurs in this forum. For the other portion, it is something which we can't really advise our masseurs about directly, as it is rather personal to some. We will however take note of your comment, and feedback to the masseur concerned and advise him to be more mindful in the future. 

We do hope that his good massage skill would score enough brownie points to attract you to visit us again soon. :)

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 0:29 AM, Friendly said:

Thank you owlpalm for your quick respond.. i am happy my feedback is noted.. will support you not only with another visit but will tell ppl i know who love massage lor.

so how is your recent trip? that good? any good btms?

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, Friendly said:

Just visited Owl and call a Myanmar guy Heng . His massage skill very good but he does not know how to do a good HJ so ask him to stop. Try to feedback to counter that his massage very good but HJ no good, the guy just smile at me. 

sorry I read it now

yah, some just treat my dick like an equipment! as though they do not have one but I m ref to HTS, confirmed not going back HTS

To all HT Spa beloved customers:

Up coming this June & July,we will have new comer from China,Thailand and Vietnam will join our Spa.Kindly visit our website <www.jb9898.com>or add our We-Chat <HTSpa9898> for the update.

As well,new super saver promotion <ENDLESS REWARDS>coming soon!!!

Don't be hesitate to contact us for update and further information.
010-8819988 & 016-7335848

Best Regards,
HTSpa Managment.

Went to OwlPalms on last sunday for a massage session. Reason for selecting this center was due to readup recently from BW that this center can offer good massage (as i am a massage lover).

From the moment i stepped into the massage center, i was being surprised at the cleanliness of the main area. Unlike the other centers which i have visited in JB that offers xxx massage, this is more organized and the whole setting looks more like an normal massage center. I can even find comfortable massage chair there.

After that i was being served by Kelvin the manager there that introduced me to some of their packages they have. I choosen 1hr body massage and 1hr foot massage as i wanted the best of both world. After that i choosed Thomas which is a Burmese. He looks quite good and have a nice smile.

Upon entering the massage room for foot massage he did a foot scrub on me followed by foot massaged. It was really good and i fell asleep throughout the massage. It as partly due to the comfortable massage chair too.

After 1 hour i was being brought to the massage room at level 3. He attentively massaged my whole body. His strength was good too. The whole massage ended nicely and i feel really relieved after that.

Total damage for this is RM 128 which was comparable to the price i paid in Thong Thai. Really enjoyed this place and will definitely come again for my monthly massage. I was also given a promotion card where i will be rewarded 50% discount on massage price after 4 chop.

3 hours ago, isaac1983 said:

Went to OwlPalms on last sunday for a massage session. Reason for selecting this center was due to readup recently from BW that this center can offer good massage (as i am a massage lover).

From the moment i stepped into the massage center, i was being surprised at the cleanliness of the main area. Unlike the other centers which i have visited in JB that offers xxx massage, this is more organized and the whole setting looks more like an normal massage center. I can even find comfortable massage chair there.

After that i was being served by Kelvin the manager there that introduced me to some of their packages they have. I choosen 1hr body massage and 1hr foot massage as i wanted the best of both world. After that i choosed Thomas which is a Burmese. He looks quite good and have a nice smile.

Upon entering the massage room for foot massage he did a foot scrub on me followed by foot massaged. It was really good and i fell asleep throughout the massage. It as partly due to the comfortable massage chair too.

After 1 hour i was being brought to the massage room at level 3. He attentively massaged my whole body. His strength was good too. The whole massage ended nicely and i feel really relieved after that.

Total damage for this is RM 128 which was comparable to the price i paid in Thong Thai. Really enjoyed this place and will definitely come again for my monthly massage. I was also given a promotion card where i will be rewarded 50% discount on massage price after 4 chop.

Hi Isaac1983,

Thank You for your visit on Sunday and the encouraging feedback of my onsite team and our centre.

My apology for not being able to attend to you personally, but I'm glad that my floor manager, Kelvin served you well. I will share your motivating feedback to the staff concerned, and am sure they will be delighted to learn that you've enjoyed yourself in that short 2hr with us. :)

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a great week ahead!! :)

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Guest Jimmy
21 hours ago, Guest Owl Palm Masseur said:

Anyone tried Turuk from Owl Palm?  Is he Thai?  He looks kind of cute.  Any HE from him?

yea even i saw his pic...anyone had experience with him??

Visited HTS the other day after a long hiatus. Was scrolling thru the photos and raiden from Vietnam was seemingly promising and attractive. 

as usual the package started off with a foot bath which was alright. Then raiden led me up the stairs to the designated room. He appeared shorter than the picture. The facial features was sharp and did not differ much from the picture. I was rather attracted by his well built physique from the picture. So I was rather impatient to find out what package does he offer underneath those mighty tight white tees that he was clad in. 

In the room, he dim the lights and off came his shirt and jeans. He quickly covered his manhood with the maroon towel. Those firm and well built pecs was impressive, beneath those were nicely toned rectus abdominal muscles with clearly defined lines mimicking 6 closely packed buns. 

There he led me to the showers and pampered every inch of my skin. 

As he dried me up gently with the towel, he paid extra attention to my man jewel and dry them up attententively.

he started the massage with firm presses on my lower limbs which was perfect, as my calves and thighs were aching from working out the day before. As he warm up the massage oil and spread them evenly on my legs, he would naughtily caress my cock wth his fingers. Occasionally checking out the anus pretentively. 

His massage skills is rather good overall, I especially enjoyed his skilled sensual touch. 

20 hours ago, Miao90 said:

Visited HTS the other day after a long hiatus.

he started the massage with firm presses on my lower limbs which was perfect, as my calves and thighs were aching from working out the day before. As he warm up the massage oil and spread them evenly on my legs, he would naughtily caress my cock wth his fingers. Occasionally checking out the anus pretentively. 

though I don't like HTS, he only occassionaly checking your anus pretentively and (I like this->) caressing your cock

tht is all?

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 11:04 AM, Guest Win said:

Try his back massage and facial before, is damn good but so pity he is not working at Artemis anymore.

He is really excellent in massage, btw who know where he goes now? anyone has his wechat or Line?

3 minutes ago, TanFitGuy said:

Went over to JB a few days ago and decided to try out one of the massage parlours after reading so much about them. Yuth from Owls Palm Spa was not bad. Cant say if its going to be a routine but I definitely wouldnt mind Yuth again :P:P

LoL...anything hot happened?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.