Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 9/9/2016 at 7:11 PM, OwlPalms said:

Dear Valued Customers,

We hear your feedback that some of you have not gotten the opportunity to utilize our RM25 Anniversary Discount vouchers. In appreciation of your continued support and valuable feedback, we are pleased to extend the expiry date of the voucher from 06-September to 30 September 2016.

If you have misplaced the voucher, feel free to approach our friendly Shop Manager for one when you visit us. Do feel free to inquire about our other promotions when you are onsite as well.

Have a wonderful Festive weekend ahead!!

Best Regards,

Louis Wong

OwlPalms Management Team

On 9/9/2016 at 7:11 PM, OwlPalms said:

Dear Valued Customers,

We hear your feedback that some of you have not gotten the opportunity to utilize our RM25 Anniversary Discount vouchers. In appreciation of your continued support and valuable feedback, we are pleased to extend the expiry date of the voucher from 06-September to 30 September 2016.

If you have misplaced the voucher, feel free to approach our friendly Shop Manager for one when you visit us. Do feel free to inquire about our other promotions when you are onsite as well.

Have a wonderful Festive weekend ahead!!

Best Regards,

Louis Wong

OwlPalms Management Team

Hi Louis

For the 50% discount card, how much do you charge for a 2 hours aroma oil massage? Is the 50% discount based on member price or non member price?

Who are the masseurs will.you recommend for really good massage? 

I visit your spa quite frequent and I had 6 $10 vouchers given to me for discount on next visit. When I use the voucher on any massage package, should I get discount based on member price or non member price? Please reply. Thank you.

19 hours ago, daverick said:

Hi Louis

For the 50% discount card, how much do you charge for a 2 hours aroma oil massage? Is the 50% discount based on member price or non member price?

Who are the masseurs will.you recommend for really good massage? 

I visit your spa quite frequent and I had 6 $10 vouchers given to me for discount on next visit. When I use the voucher on any massage package, should I get discount based on member price or non member price? Please reply. Thank you.

Hi Daverick,

All discounts provided are based on non-members rates and they cannot be used on promotion packages. However, for frequent customers, my captain onsite would often throw in some occasional treats in appreciation of your continued support. :)

For 2hrs Aroma oil massage, after the 50% discount, the rates would be @ RM84. 

If you like a stronger massage, I would recommend the following masseurs, above others:

1) Jack

2) Yuth

3) Ban

4) Chen

Regards,

Louis Wong

OwlPalms Management Team

Went to HT Spa this evening chosse JUN & LIN from China with the Twins Sensual packages.

JUN have a nice body build and shape,both them good in massage but LIN is more to my favorite cause he's more to Thai style massage.

Also saw few new comer from Thailand will go for them for my next visit.

On 7 September 2016 at 9:01 PM, Guest Dissatisfied said:

Jxxn looks older and has a belly.

My fren chose Mxxxy and he was satisfied. Mxxxy is smaller in size than what we see in pics though, but manly and not bad looking.

Jxxn's pic at from the photo and website is at least 30 years ago! I also made a mistake previously when I booked him from the album without looking at the real person.  So-so massage and no HE for me, of course!

11 hours ago, Guest Rony said:

Went to HT Spa this evening chosse JUN & LIN from China with the Twins Sensual packages.

JUN have a nice body build and shape,both them good in massage but LIN is more to my favorite cause he's more to Thai style massage.

Also saw few new comer from Thailand will go for them for my next visit.

where is this HT Spa?

Just came back from ATM 

Was seriously disappointed.

Selected Civic (Vietnamese guy) 

Paid 238 (208 aft discount)

Supposed to have full service. 

In the room suddenly he said he felt unwell to do anything. 
Overall 
1/10 for massage 
1/10 for HE. 

Wont be going to ATM

Just came back from Thai Relax (opposite Jusco Bukit Indah).

Took a 1.5 hrs of aromatherapy massage and was assigned to a male masseur (I think he is the only male masseur, and quite good-looking too).

The disposable underwear was too small for me, so I just bare it all. Throughout the massage, almost no exposure of the skin as he used towels to cover other parts of my body. And his hands did not even go near the groin area (sad)...

I was shortchanged by 15 minutes though.

Nothing sensual and no hanky panky, just a very relaxing massage.

23 hours ago, Guest SadDude said:

Just came back from ATM 

Overall 
1/10 for massage 
1/10 for HE. 

Wont be going to ATM

don't feel said , I believe some of us have similar experience

but did he really said he felt unwell and left totally? after how long??
Unwell better don't take any customers

I would like to feedback to Htspa management regarding masseur guy name yu from China. I have personally experience massage therapy with him in Singapore at Chinatown flat. He doesn't know how to do massage at all, not professional... was keeping checking at handphone while doing massage just with hand,  very bad service. Physically not muscular at all seems in photo. but his tool very huge. Paid about $100 worthless!! He good at chat but bad for service. 

On 16 September 2016 at 6:38 PM, Guest SadDude said:

Just came back from ATM 

Overall 
1/10 for massage 
1/10 for HE. 

Wont be going to ATM

We are sorry for your unpleasant encounter.  We have implemented the customer feedback form after each session.  Please help us complete the form after your massage.  If you have any unpleasant encounter, do speak to Chris or Austin who will attend to your feedback immediately.  

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

On 9/16/2016 at 6:38 PM, Guest SadDude said:

Just came back from ATM 

Overall 
1/10 for massage 
1/10 for HE. 

Wont be going to ATM

bad service...waste wages

On 9/21/2016 at 5:22 PM, Stone said:

Anyone know what happened to owl palm wechat? I texted them a few times but there's no reply =(

Hi Desmadona,

Thanks for helping with the suggestion.

Hi Stone,

Our apologies for not responding earlier. I'll ask my team to be more alert in checking the Wechat. I do know that there were some problems with the phone for a few days. That might have caused some disruptions.

Thank you for the continuous support.

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

On 17 September 2016 at 10:56 PM, KelvinRaj said:

I would like to feedback to Htspa management regarding masseur guy name yu from China. I have personally experience massage therapy with him in Singapore at Chinatown flat. He doesn't know how to do massage at all, not professional... was keeping checking at handphone while doing massage just with hand,  very bad service. Physically not muscular at all seems in photo. but his tool very huge. Paid about $100 worthless!! He good at chat but bad for service. 

I think hts is hopeless. I rather go Jr. Which is not far. Cheaper and at least they know how to massage and if you don't want their service. At least u get happy ending

1 hour ago, KelvinRaj said:
3 hours ago, woodlands894 said:

Why it is??  I saw hunky guys posted by Htspa seems good looking guys?? Have you try anyone from there before? 

I won't go to hts at all. They can't massage even if it means to save their lives. I would prefer either Jr. Or owlpalms. I never tried mensquare but I heard the message is inclusive of all

22 hours ago, MonstaInYoMind said:

Hey thanks for replying. Was actually hoping some low key place. I fear these commercial massage places but think it's for fun.

(What's jr btw?)

Just relax is Jr. In short. The place is commercial but Low key. If you want to try others. Go to city square. A lot of Thai massage but mostly ladies

Is OCTOBER now...
The latest of our new product, [AVOCADO SCRUB]…
Add on our new product with special price to any your favorite massage packages, treatment will be done by our selected team member...
Why must try it?
[AVOCADO] SCRUB
Is Antioxidant Carotenods for healthy skin...
Full of Vitamin skin C&E...
Moisturizing Mononnsaturated Cathy Acids...
And many more...
So,don't wait try now when u visit our Spa...
Best Regards:
HT Spa Management.

image.jpeg

Last week i went to htspa and took gareth to massage me.

he have well build body.

he massage very well.

the pressure are great.

but he did not perform HE as i dont want extra service from him.

i took one hour B2B but we finish only 45 minutes.

overall gd service but it could be better.

I went to Owl palms for the fisrt time.

I usually dare not to leave a comment in the web...but I was quite impressed by a Thai masseur named Yuth.

I ordered Thai massage and Aloma massage while did not choose Body to Body... 

Body to body doen't concentrate on massage so much, I think.

His massge technic was awesome.

Usually I didn't expect to relieve my shoulder pain with this kind of massage parlors, but I could.  

What he is professional is not only about massage, but also manners and attitudes toward an occupation as a masseur.

He sincerely massaged me, and even did not ask tip in advance and even after massage, though he can ask if he wants to do so (of course I gave tip when I left. I really appreciate his service).

Why I leave my experience here is because I want to help him get as many as customers before he leaves JB.

He said he is going to back to Bangkok on 15 Oct. He may not come back, and nowadays customers are so few in both JB and Bangkok.

I entered 9pm and I was the first customer of the day for him, he said.

You could try him on this week, if you are a kind of person who wants masseurs to really massage us even we go to male to male massage parlor.

On 29 September 2016 at 1:41 PM, -Ignored- said:

erm

owlpalms are all about $, in my opinion, no service to talk about

slightly better than HTS

Not really I went Owlplalms last few weeks I pay a normal massage end up the guy do all never ask for any extra charge but I tip him 

On 10/10/2016 at 2:11 AM, West Jpn said:

I went to Owl palms for the fisrt time.

I usually dare not to leave a comment in the web...but I was quite impressed by a Thai masseur named Yuth.

I ordered Thai massage and Aloma massage while did not choose Body to Body... 

Body to body doen't concentrate on massage so much, I think.

His massge technic was awesome.

Usually I didn't expect to relieve my shoulder pain with this kind of massage parlors, but I could.  

What he is professional is not only about massage, but also manners and attitudes toward an occupation as a masseur.

He sincerely massaged me, and even did not ask tip in advance and even after massage, though he can ask if he wants to do so (of course I gave tip when I left. I really appreciate his service).

Why I leave my experience here is because I want to help him get as many as customers before he leaves JB.

He said he is going to back to Bangkok on 15 Oct. He may not come back, and nowadays customers are so few in both JB and Bangkok.

I entered 9pm and I was the first customer of the day for him, he said.

You could try him on this week, if you are a kind of person who wants masseurs to really massage us even we go to male to male massage parlor.

Tried Yuth. Agree that he is good. In fact i was planning to visit Owlpalm and to request for him .... oh well good things dont last.

Just back from Owlpalms massage 

selected the 2 guys for 150 package .

counter guy suggested TON & NOP, actually went there looking for yuth but sadly he was not around. 

TON - is not very good looking, but his massage is amazing truly one of the best, felt totally relaxed it was dam good(sensual too). 

NOP-  Good looking, but horrible massage and horrible HE, only keen in money and keeps asking for more money even though my package includes B2B , he asked for RM 150 more for it. This guy totally not keen in service at all. 

verdict - i will definitely go owlpalm again and select other guys :). 

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.