Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 10/17/2016 at 6:13 PM, Guest BoyBat said:

Just back from Owlpalms massage 

selected the 2 guys for 150 package .

counter guy suggested TON & NOP, actually went there looking for yuth but sadly he was not around. 

TON - is not very good looking, but his massage is amazing truly one of the best, felt totally relaxed it was dam good(sensual too). 

NOP-  Good looking, but horrible massage and horrible HE, only keen in money and keeps asking for more money even though my package includes B2B , he asked for RM 150 more for it. This guy totally not keen in service at all. 

verdict - i will definitely go owlpalm again and select other guys :). 

Yes i have been hearing  good reviews about Owlpalms in the JB Massage group chat esp on YUTH, 

but some Negative comments on NOP as well, some guys say he is not recommended. 

Hope owlpalms will bring in more good guys like YUTH and avoid NOP. 

14 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Just came back from JR. Took package B (b2b, RM150, with 10% disc).

No hard selling, but no cross-selling either.

Massage was ok only, and no HE (disappointed).

did they ask u  whether u need anything ?? u declined? (usu I said no)

On ‎29‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 1:41 PM, -Ignored- said:

erm

owlpalms are all about $, in my opinion, no service to talk about

slightly better than HTS

Yup I have mentioned that b4 ,and really HTS was of similar culture too, if not worst

Sometimes don't u wish our neighbour is Thailand?
https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/16612965/

Also, I m not sure was it due to the dark lighting in those places, somehow the masseurs in jb, not that tall? esp Owlpalms?

Hi All,

Thank you for the various feedbacks over the last 2 weeks. Glad that there's a majority group that enjoyed the services at our centre so far. 

We take the various feedbacks seriously and have addressed concerns related to non-performers. It is with deepest regrets that there are instances beyond our controls and corrective measures can only be made after.

Thank you for the positive feedback on Yuth, n the few other masseurs we've headhunted from Bangkok. Much appreciated. We have just brought in 3 new masseurs, Jung, Jame n Peter, all skilled n trained in providing professional massage.

I'm currently in Thailand. If you have any good masseurs that you would strongly recommend for us to bring onboard. Do PM us your recommendation so that I can explore the possibility of bringing them onboard while I'm here.

Thank You.

Best regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Guest Guest worried

Went to one of the Spas today for a first time. The masseur gave me a handjob and I stroked him while he gave me it to me. What are the chances of getting HIV from that? 

It's November 2016 now!!!

Up coming this month...
New batch of "Gorgeous" boy from China,Thailand,Myanmar and Vietnam will be arrival soon!

Our latest [AVOCADO] Scrub...
Just add in Rm 10 to the selected packages and enjoy the Super Saver on the spot...

We-Chat: HTSpa9898

Best Regards:
HT Spa Management

IMG_7345.JPG

5 hours ago, Guest Paablo said:

That johan avenue place is still open or no?
Last time I go fun also got two men sucking me hehehhe.
But long time dunt go d

it opens at 2pm daily, I just went last Sat

When to htspa bringing a friend along, the counter boy was very very fast in explaining the packages of massage to us, we catch no balls. He was acting super busy.. and answers our questions about the package super fast, it came to a point where my friend first time there say anything lor..  so he say so you take the rm139 one hor.. My friend choose a boy and off he went up to the room. The counter boy look at me and say so which boy you want , and i say i go Giant and come back for my friend later when he finished his massage. Counter  boy went back behind the counter. Don think will bring any more friend there for the next six months lor. Make me wonder is it their business is super good or the counter boy is overwork under paid. 

When to Giant across the road HTspa.. had a foot massage for 40minutes for rm40. Myanmar young boy name Saw. He told me at second floor there he also doing body massage for one hour rm60. Name of spa Foot Talk. I think this suits me better then HTspa until services is improve there.. For those who just need a massage can try Foot Talk. I will be going soon. 

Friendly,U r very kind and helpful , you esp brought him over ...
I seriously doubt how overworked can a counterstaff b, likely the masseurs, hence they asked for more tips and end early

like some shared, be it owspalm or HTS, they are all of the same industry, not sure how 6mths later will be better? I think it should worsen

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/4793-johor-bahru-massage-sauna-places-to-visit-compiled/?do=findComment&comment=1562666

mmost importantly, how did your friend feel?????

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:54 AM, Friendly said:

When to htspa bringing a friend along, the counter boy was very very fast in explaining the packages of massage to us, we catch no balls. He was acting super busy.. and answers our questions about the package super fast, it came to a point where my friend first time there say anything lor..  so he say so you take the rm139 one hor.. My friend choose a boy and off he went up to the room. The counter boy look at me and say so which boy you want , and i say i go Giant and come back for my friend later when he finished his massage. Counter  boy went back behind the counter. Don think will bring any more friend there for the next six months lor. Make me wonder is it their business is super good or the counter boy is overwork under paid. 

Guest Curious me
On 14/02/2012 at 0:43 AM, Guest Daniel said:

They are there to earning a living only , bj u say rm 50 that only sgd20 spore massage hj already sgd50 , if want good service then a bit more I think it ok mah , spore massage bj at least sgd 100 so Jb only 1/5 of spore price possible ?

People make u happy then u make then happy also , both win ( I not saying must give big tip but at least reasonable amt)

May i know if they charged if we want to give them a blow job..if they did..how much?

I had boys from ATM who gave me bj for rm100 but they only do it for like less then a minute then proceed using their hand. I have heard some client give them bj and paid rm100 and I wonder how long they let their client suck them and surely not until they cum I guess. Just sharing what I know lor. Anyway be safe and have fun.

Guest Jb wanderer
1 hour ago, Friendly said:

I had boys from ATM who gave me bj for rm100 but they only do it for like less then a minute then proceed using their hand. I have heard some client give them bj and paid rm100 and I wonder how long they let their client suck them and surely not until they cum I guess. Just sharing what I know lor. Anyway be safe and have fun.

What!!! 100 to give them a bj. thts too much considering that we are the ones giving them pleasure..

Went to owlpalms this afternoon and took Ton. Cute thai boy but abit short. Wanted 2hrs with him but was declined. Told me he need to be off by 5pm as he has to take a flt back to bkk to renew his pport stamp and will be back in 3-4 days time. So settled for 1.5hrs. 

Massage started off good. Can feel that he is trying his best. Long strokes,sensual and good pressure. 

Abt 30 mins into the massage he Tried to get some reaction from me but i just ignore him coz i wanted more of quality massage first rather than jumping straight to hanky panky. 50 mins into the  massage, he started to play around my ears with his breath and lips and thats when i slowly succumb to him. He wanted to finger me but i politely move his hand. We both cum and end the session feeling satisfied. 

Cute boy + good massage + HE.. what else can i ask for. tip him Rm50. (Was it too little? ) 

The whole experience reminds me wen i was having a massage in bkk... 

Edited by iluvmen

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:35 PM, iluvmen said:

Went to owlpalms this afternoon and took Ton. Cute thai boy but abit short. Wanted 2hrs with him but was declined. Told me he need to be off by 5pm as he has to take a flt back to bkk to renew his pport stamp and will be back in 3-4 days time. So settled for 1.5hrs. 

Massage started off good. Can feel that he is trying his best. Long strokes,sensual and good pressure. 

Abt 30 mins into the massage he Tried to get some reaction from me but i just ignore him coz i wanted more of quality massage first rather than jumping straight to hanky panky. 50 mins into the  massage, he started to play around my ears with his breath and lips and thats when i slowly succumb to him. He wanted to finger me but i politely move his hand. We both cum and end the session feeling satisfied. 

Cute boy + good massage + HE.. what else can i ask for. tip him Rm50. (Was it too little? ) 

v generous loh! 50rm!

Tried Samuel from HT. boring / lazy ... no massage skill ... not even worth a write up. Will try Owl Palms next. seeing the way the owner or management responds to our threads is quite assuring. 

Happy to take my money elsewhere 

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

v generous loh! 50rm!

Really or not? Sound sarcastic.. :( I read a few post, some tip $20 and some tip $100.. so i play safe and take in btw which is $50.. i really lost touch abt this masseur tipping in jb.. my very last visit to jb gay massage was abt 6 or 7 yrs ago before i was attached.. exploring it again since im back to single now..

Edited by iluvmen

1 minute ago, iluvmen said:

Really or not? Sound sarcastic.. :( I read a few post, some tip $20 and some tip $100.. so i play safe and take in btw which is $50.. i really lost touch abt this masseur tipping in jb.. my very last visit to jb gay massage was abt 6 or 7 yrs ago before i was attached.. exploring it again since im back to single now..

really A LOT!!!!!! TO ME

On 7 November, 2016 at 11:35 PM, iluvmen said:

RM50 is the correct price for HE for gay parlours for non Malaysians customers. 

Don't worry, you did not pay too much or too little. 

A small review from me after visit one of the massage place at JB,i have make a reservation for Frango from Myanmar which is recommended by my friend,as i been told that he's hot...

But i start my section 1 hour late cause there some miss arrangement for his booking,this make me feel bit upset with their counter service...

Quiet shock when i see his real person cause bit different with pic,he doesn't look that muscular but honestly still delicious type!!!

Frango giving a good massage skills with nice pressure as well,overall the section is good...

Only when come to EXTRA part his charges is higher than other's...

I been recommend another new comer Sebastian from Myanmar as well,he looks very charming,so after check out the real person i have make my next appointment for this coming weekend...

Guest Cute Boi
16 minutes ago, Friendly said:

Blue massage not bad and for happy ending he use his legs to sandwich your cock and move up and down something he learned he say. I did not see him like 3 months and he now has a bigger chest then before. 

Yes Blue massage very good. Hard and real massage. His HE skill also superb. He is TOP.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.