Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Kilometricx

Yes someone please share something about this Johan Avenue, really want to know what this place can offer, this thread is full of massage and spa's only. Please anyone?

Guest Lickme

Anyone going to Johan Avenue? , heard that its more crowd in Fridays than Saturdays since Johor Weekend is changed, anyone can their experience going to this place?

Guest RubbaDuckee
On 01/07/2017 at 3:10 AM, dustinliyo said:

will go to HTSpa tomorrow, anyone tried Leon or Rony? can u share ur experience? thanks!

They seemed to have remove Leon's pic from the site. Might mean that he had left. Anyway, I have tried Rony. He was definitely older than the site indicated but was still looking good. He had a gentle demeanor and wasn't shy to remind you to tip for every sex act. Massage was on the soft side, the sex part was above average. I only needed him to provide BJ (he did OK) and to bottom (he bottomed wonderfully, you could tell he enjoyed it) I would have chosen him again if not for a better bottom in the same parlor.

On 7/3/2017 at 2:37 AM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

They seemed to have remove Leon's pic from the site. Might mean that he had left. Anyway, I have tried Rony. He was definitely older than the site indicated but was still looking good. He had a gentle demeanor and wasn't shy to remind you to tip for every sex act. Massage was on the soft side, the sex part was above average. I only needed him to provide BJ (he did OK) and to bottom (he bottomed wonderfully, you could tell he enjoyed it) I would have chosen him again if not for a better bottom in the same parlor.

who is the better bottom at that parlour?

Guest Fun_Jb

Stop talking about massage only. This thread is getting bored with massage parlors and masseurs only.
How about talking about saunas? Is that Johan Avenue is closed or still open?

Guest Nice2mtu
18 hours ago, Guest Fun_Jb said:

Stop talking about massage only. This thread is getting bored with massage parlors and masseurs only.
How about talking about saunas? Is that Johan Avenue is closed or still open?

Maybe not so happening in jb sauna, so nobody want to talk about sauna ^^

For what I know the Johan Avenue was closed in June, when I went in 2 weeks ago, so not sure if it is resumed now....

Guest jbguy
6 hours ago, Guest JbPh said:

An fb post says johan avenue changed name to PALACIO .. not sure if same management.. anybody can confirm this?

rm2o for registration. per entry around rm15. no members day

Guest Doni from HTS

For a change picked him, hes willing to do almost anything you want. sucks well and came in his mouth / on his face. 

Guest Nice2mtu
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:19 AM, Guest jbguy said:

rm2o for registration. per entry around rm15. no members day

Then is the old member card still valid? Or need to do the new member card...

Guest Nice2mtu
On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:06 AM, paulsmith1 said:

Heard can bottom... fuckerable :)

Ya meh??? I tried him 3times but never be bottom....

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 1:39 AM, Justaregularguy said:

He is str8 so i guess maybe more top.

Yes, he is str8, that day he only cum by watching video........

Guest btm20horny
On 2008/3/12 at 4:56 PM, TopChinese said:

Google search is your friend. I suggest you take taxi from Causeway to get to Flex because too cold to swim across.

Got big dick group fuck me?

Guest Nice2mtu
On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 2:09 AM, Guest Sauna said:

Yes 

You went already? Is the environment improved alots?

Guest Nice2mtu
19 hours ago, Guest Sauna said:

Not much

then myb I expect too much, haha

(Just now I passed by and saw its exterior looked nicer, but interior, I dunno, haha!)

Guest RubbaDuckee
On 04/07/2017 at 1:50 PM, trx86 said:

who is the better bottom at that parlour?

Sorry for the late reply. Blue is that better bottom. He deep-throats like his life depends on it and is so gentle and sensual when sucking my balls. When bottoming, he has such great control over the sphincter that it feels like it is giving an even deeper blowjob. Once I was a little tired, he turned on his power bottom mode and I totally went crazy. If not for his age, I am sure he would be so popular.

The possibilities of Godfrey and Sebastian bottoming intrigues me. Confirm bottom boh?

21 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Sorry for the late reply. Blue is that better bottom. He deep-throats like his life depends on it and is so gentle and sensual when sucking my balls. When bottoming, he has such great control over the sphincter that it feels like it is giving an even deeper blowjob. Once I was a little tired, he turned on his power bottom mode and I totally went crazy. If not for his age, I am sure he would be so popular.

The possibilities of Godfrey and Sebastian bottoming intrigues me. Confirm bottom boh?

Tried Blue before. Didn't know he's bottom but the massage is sensual, bj is awesome. He friendly and got kinda big tool.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.