Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Hi Good Morning.. 

I will be in JB monday 4th till 8th on friday. Im a stocky bear type. I'm a part time professional masseur. Offering proper massage. Stay at Hotel in city area. Don't hesitate to contact me if interested. Massage package available. 

Call, sms or whatsapp : +6586270695 Arie

Line id : beartherapist

Guest Sundae

Any guys encountered this ? I’ve tried one Myanmar mb before (can’t remember his name), it was recommended by the counter guy. Apparently he is one of the “better service” guys around. On the pic he looked quite fit and tall. When I was led to the room, the actual person appeared rather “less built” but still ok, no complains. He has strong arms, perky butt and nice abs.

He undressed and asked me to do so too. When massage started it was pretty normal, Very good and firm strokes on the back area, seem like an experienced masseur. Fun part came when I turned around. When he started the b2b, he ate a mint and started to rub his body against mine. His long and limp dick together with the pubes brushes against my skin. Quite turned on by it. After that I started to caress his body and nipples, and proceeded to his dick. He said if touch him need to tip minimum 50rm. As I know they rely on tips to survive, I gladly obliged. I started to stroke his dick until it was quite sizeable. Based on his expression, He seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. It came a point where he wanted to shoot, his eyes were perked and the body tensed up, some dribble of cum formed at the dickhead. Then he said if I wanted him to cum, need to tip 200rm. Because he had other customer to service after. So I said ok to his request, as I didn’t want things to turn ugly. He fired away about 6 good shots of semen all over the mattress and his chest. Next, he started to JO me, he demanded another 50rm, he said it’s standard practice. Anyone experienced this before ? 

1 hour ago, Guest Sundae said:

Any guys encountered this ? I’ve tried one Myanmar mb before (can’t remember his name), it was recommended by the counter guy. Apparently he is one of the “better service” guys around. On the pic he looked quite fit and tall. When I was led to the room, the actual person appeared rather “less built” but still ok, no complains. He has strong arms, perky butt and nice abs.

He undressed and asked me to do so too. When massage started it was pretty normal, Very good and firm strokes on the back area, seem like an experienced masseur. Fun part came when I turned around. When he started the b2b, he ate a mint and started to rub his body against mine. His long and limp dick together with the pubes brushes against my skin. Quite turned on by it. After that I started to caress his body and nipples, and proceeded to his dick. He said if touch him need to tip minimum 50rm. As I know they rely on tips to survive, I gladly obliged. I started to stroke his dick until it was quite sizeable. Based on his expression, He seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. It came a point where he wanted to shoot, his eyes were perked and the body tensed up, some dribble of cum formed at the dickhead. Then he said if I wanted him to cum, need to tip 200rm. Because he had other customer to service after. So I said ok to his request, as I didn’t want things to turn ugly. He fired away about 6 good shots of semen all over the mattress and his chest. Next, he started to JO me, he demanded another 50rm, he said it’s standard practice. Anyone experienced this before ? 

I think u got ripped off :) nxt time take full package. 

Guest Sundae

What do you mean full package ? That was the first time, was prepared to tip about 150 for total but ended up paying more :blink: what’s the standard practice ?

4 hours ago, Guest Sundae said:

Which spa?? I tried one myanmar also takes mint but just tipped him 50rm... i think his name is Aung..

Edited by top_suck

20 hours ago, Guest Sundae said:

If its htspa, you shld have taken the RM238 package. Everything in. Rather than paying "additional" rm300 as tips.

On 6/4/2018 at 5:41 PM, Zenzen said:

I m planning to go massage in JB from Singapore, any recommendation of point to point transport and good service spa.

If you are who you claim you are,

you may care to take into consideration Johor Bahru prostitutes head straight to Singapore to turn tricks,

while those from ABOVE come to Johor Bahru, looking for means to head to Singapore to turn tricks.

Take it easy and spend more than a night in Johor Bahru,

ask the bartender for introduction.

Hi Guys a lot new comer in House .
Now we have 30++ Therapist in House 
And Dont forget we have new Promotion .
Hope to see u Guys .

Pls view our website and see 
Therapist :www.jb9898.com
Package:www.htspa.net 
Wechat : HTSpa9898

Marcus : 0108819988
Nicky :0167335848

0B1332BC-FE29-4EBF-B619-1097A459BABA.jpeg

1 hour ago, LoveExecCEO said:

did anyone go to Bangkok Spa? they offer a room with TV for additional RM25 but door is unlocked. My partner is discreet and do not want to go gay spa so we were thinking it is safe to have fun there? i am worried if they have hidden camera as well. 

It is straight spa. Not safe to have fun 

2 hours ago, LoveExecCEO said:

did anyone go to Bangkok Spa? they offer a room with TV for additional RM25 but door is unlocked. My partner is discreet and do not want to go gay spa so we were thinking it is safe to have fun there? i am worried if they have hidden camera as well. 

Cant u and ur partner just go any hotel. Why need a room in a straight spa...

Guest EdwardSg
On 6/5/2018 at 7:46 PM, Xmengay said:

Hey guys who frequent Jb massage establishments. 

a few of us here have our own wechat group with Weekly review on massage boys, if you keen to join pls pm me . 

thanks 

Hi can you add me to your WeChat group?

ID is myedward15

Guest Guest Stout

I have tried Bobby(Thai Super Model) yesterday and was very satisfied with his service. I took one and a half hours of sensual massage . Before the massage we shower together and he hugged, kissed and licked me. I think he is the best I've ever tried on HTspa. Most masseuses in  will not kiss us if not take full service. He is Gay and flexible, can be bottom or top. During body to body massage he poke his hard dick several times into my hole, it was very sensual and I was almost cum. He kiss and hug me all the time. Finally he handjob me till i cum. 24.6.2018 is his last day at HTspa. He will be returning to Thailand on 25.6.2018. He said his father was Iranian and his mother Thai. That's why his face is not like the Thai people. His face was so handsome and he was very friendly. I will book him again and will take full service because I will try to top and bottom him. 

Guest Curious
6 hours ago, Guest Guest Stout said:

I have tried Bobby(Thai Super Model) yesterday and was very satisfied with his service. I took one and a half hours of sensual massage . Before the massage we shower together and he hugged, kissed and licked me. I think he is the best I've ever tried on HTspa. Most masseuses in  will not kiss us if not take full service. He is Gay and flexible, can be bottom or top. During body to body massage he poke his hard dick several times into my hole, it was very sensual and I was almost cum. He kiss and hug me all the time. Finally he handjob me till i cum. 24.6.2018 is his last day at HTspa. He will be returning to Thailand on 25.6.2018. He said his father was Iranian and his mother Thai. That's why his face is not like the Thai people. His face was so handsome and he was very friendly. I will book him again and will take full service because I will try to top and bottom him. 

Did him big size?

Guest Roberto
On 6/18/2018 at 7:59 AM, Guest Guest Stout said:

Tried Bobby yesterday .Agree with you..Bobby is a super nice guy..friendly and treats me like his boyfriend. His tool.. wow !! what can i say .. I am warning those who want to try him to refrain from falling in love with him

On 6/18/2018 at 7:59 AM, Guest Guest Stout said:

Is he poke his hard dick several times into your hole without condom?? Play safe brother

That kind of poke I usually will stop them, I remember two years back I also got poke lightly onces and I did not go JB massage for like 6 months, it’s really not safe to play like that lor ...I must remember not to use Bobby should I go anytime. 

tried Bobby today too~

his exotic looks + hairy chest and thighs are such a turn-on!

he's an expert at teasing and foreplay, especially ear-licking...

HOWEVER he tried to enter me without a condom, despite THREE polite reminders!

he pretended to put on a condom, but it was just a cock ring, i reached my hand under and felt it!

so i told him "just light fun, no f***ing".

oh well...

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.