Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

no need lar. i always went alone but nothing happen so far. n i believe nothing will be happen in the future also. haha!! add on wat u said, wed movie is rm6, klunch is rm10, including free flow of cold/hot drinks + buffet, & my preferred rm2.50 chendol. yummy!!

Have to go to JB in a group to avoid robbery. Many cheap seafood in JB. Movie at RM$11 per ticket. Many massage and spas there too. Email me - xxxxx@yahoo.com.sg for details

• 2 months later...
Guest MassageSeeker

Hi there;

i am a singaporean who works in JB recently. Does anyone know where i can get good full body massage from guys (decent ones & not just purely for fun)? Pls share with me the name of the shop and address if u can. Thanks in advance

Guest Guest

Hi,

We are going to Jb for male massage on 15th May 2010,Sat . The spa (called ATM in short) is near to Pelangi Plaza. RM75 for 1 hour traditional body massage . You can pick the guy you like.

Do PM me ,Lawrence. And any contact number to reach you ?

Lawrence, can't u understd, he is seeking a (decent ones & not just purely for fun)?

Hi Dude u can go to city square 3rd flr Thai Odyssey, tell them u need a strong hand, therefore u prefer a male masseur( the only one) he is straight so don't try to be funny with him...Unless u r so good that u can bend him....Rm 75/hr, Rm85/90min, Rm98/120min.Only Thai massage or Herbal massage( it cost a bit more).

Other is at across the street( opp city square) a old shopping center which selling basically all the malay stuffs....which called Plaza Kota Raya L1-9B, u can opt for 1hr massage RM 52 plus, or a full course with Urut batin Rm120. The only I don't like is very noisy outside while they are doing massage for u....choose on a wkday will be more quiet.....

Have another one near the back lane...is hard massage...is near the back lane Malay makan place....cost almost the same Rm50....Urut batin u have to inform them b4 u go in....another additional Rm30......

While Lawreance Chua( I think he become a pimp already...ha ha ha ...Lawrence only joking....)mention is those gay massage...can try but be careful....and those boy are that nice and friend as before....but again who know u r lucky....

The only thing is that their mattress is very dirty...once I try....i got rashes...since u r working there beware u will keep visiting them as u feel lonely.....

Guest guest

Have another one near the back lane...is hard massage...is near the back lane Malay makan place....cost almost the same Rm50....Urut batin u have to inform them b4 u go in....another additional Rm30......

can u give more details how to get to this place? any road name or near any landmark?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

can u give more details how to get to this place? any road name or near any landmark?

Just opp this Plaza Kota Raya , that is this lane lead to a malay makan place...just when u enter the lane look at the right side of the lane( very short lane), is just at the corner and sometime u will saw the masseur sitting outside...but all straight ppl here(although they can perform Utru Batin for u, pls inform them that u want a man masseur, if not they will ask a lady to do for u, usually the straight man will like the lady to do for them, the fee for 90min @ RM 100 no tip needed... )...so don't try to be funny with them....just enjoy yr massage.... among them that's this handsome young guy.....but pls remember place is a bit rundown....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Paul

Just opp this Plaza Kota Raya , that is this lane lead to a malay makan place...just when u enter the lane look at the right side of the lane( very short lane), is just at the corner and sometime u will saw the masseur sitting outside...but all straight ppl here(although they can perform Utru Batin for u, pls inform them that u want a man masseur, if not they will ask a lady to do for u, usually the straight man will like the lady to do for them, the fee for 90min @ RM 100 no tip needed... )...so don't try to be funny with them....just enjoy yr massage.... among them that's this handsome young guy.....but pls remember place is a bit rundown....

Guest Paul

is this a real urut batin? or just what they call for masturbation? and what do their masseurs wear? decent attire or sexy outfit? can you choose the masseur?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PLU SANCTUARY JB

My boi2 was sent for biz trip. A pity lonely weekend

So itchy that I cross over causewaylink

Early in the morning the bus trip already made u super dissapointed

It snailed in the bottle neck road to custom clearance in the Malay country

Spent 45 minutes snailed in, lucky got seat (So next time better find a sitting in bus)

Great movie marathon ..... and nice Thai Odessy massage, Lunch at Inner city Hongkong tea cafe (if I was not wrong - nice)

Than Itchy to try PLU SANCTUARY JB as in Utopia the web is so prof and look great.

Not hard to find the map in the web very useful, only RM 5 by taxi from City Square

Turn out look run down from front. Since already here the adrenaline to try tickling me

1st time have choice Life time membership and entrance RM 35 or non Member RM 30

So seems RM 5 is great deal for bunch of return voucher till end July off RM 2 for each next visit

Noted pricing

(Member/Non Member pricing)

Monday RM 15/30

Tues RM 10/30

Wed RM 15/30

Thur RM 15/30

Operation timing 3pm-2am

Friday/Sat/Sun

Early bid before 6pm RM 15 Member after 6pm RM 20 - All time RM 30 Non Member

Every day before 6pm RM 10 Member

Every nite after 9pm RM 10 Member

For who drive it is plenty space of parking (Safety? in question as whole block only this one have activities)

Get in direct a minibar/TV room and 4 internet station (small spaces)

Entered a locker room (small locker very very small so dont bring many things)

Btw foot wear left outside near the payment cashier (a risk of being stolen? Dont wear branded)

Staff (or owner??) look gorgeous early 30?

Confusing tiny alley leading to shower room - steam under repair

Dry sauna super hot (nice) worse no seat, like japanese style direct on floor and dangerous as the heater in centre of the room no fences, u might get burn if not careful walk pass it

Super big jacuzzi and hot

That all the 1st floor

Good music

Too bad shower no soap, no rubber, no lube, BYOC !

2nd floor more like a dark confusing maze all dark, hardly any light, no rooms, plenty mattress

Hygiene? who know in the dark how u know what the mattress look like

But while typing this field experience keep seeing many local good looking chinese

Too bad - cum were given to a nice young chinese when i entered earlier

Overall NOT WORTH the VALUE PAID

But good to get know local chinese

However Maze now also run down

So the Web of this PLU SANCTUARY JB look gorgeous but decieving

Internet area also deem light so if many misspelling - spare me pliz

My judgement now if not for other half price things. Pure Icthy desire wont give great satisfaction anymore

Better stay in our beloved city state, no idea how the jam on way Back

Hope this help ...

Happy Exploring

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

hi guys, please help, i am thinking of going to JB during my off day for a full body massage, any place to recommend ? i hope its just within JB or near the checkpoint as i might just return to singapore once i finished the massage :)

and usually how much does it cost ? :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BIDISCREETGUY

hi guys, please help, i am thinking of going to JB during my off day for a full body massage, any place to recommend ? i hope its just within JB or near the checkpoint as i might just return to singapore once i finished the massage :)

and usually how much does it cost ? :unsure:

I did try once, it was just so so only. pls check utopia website for the detail, its was near pelangi mall

The one near Pelangi is Artemis...look it up in Utopia.

Been there a few times...they have a wide selection of guys for you to choose from, so most tastes are catered for. Mostly they are young Chinese guys although I've had Malay and Pinoy ones. They are mostly not professional masseur so don't expect fantastic massage. No proper massage table, just mattress on the floor for you to lie on.

Mostly its just a so so massage as a prelude for extras if you know what I mean. Exxxtras are paid separately to the guy, you must negotiate with him the price lah. Overall the place is worth trying out.

Hope this helps :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Curious

Hi, I'm thinking of visiting Artemis massage in JB soon.

Just curious about their massage skill.

Anyone skillful to recommend? Do they offer you happy ending when you were there? How much is the normal tip?

Hi, I'm thinking of visiting Artemis massage in JB soon.

Just curious about their massage skill.

Anyone skillful to recommend? Do they offer you happy ending when you were there? How much is the normal tip?

You can take the full body massage (RM120 for 1.5 hours). It includes a handjob. Anything more than that, I guess you got to request from the therapist himself.

I've been to Artemis ~15 times.

Some recommendation:

Local Chinese:

Ben (hot favorite, lean nice bod), Blue (sweet, lean bod), Eric (sweet boy)

Overseas therapists:

Sieng, 26yo Myanmar straight guy, damn cute and sweet. Understand that he has a gf of 2 years.

Edited by sgboy82

Sounds interesting....

Might wanna try. Anyone have the link to the website, specially the staff gallery??

I'm looking for a total spa package like massage + body scrub + shower together + any other specials.

Thanks

You can add on RM20 for a really nice rice grain milk scrub. The RM120 full body massage includes what you have mentioned.

Basically the masseur will shower you first. He'll be in nude too. Next, massage in the nude. Hand massage followed by a sensual body to body massage. Then comes the extra.

Lastly, body scrub and a final rinse.

Refreshing!!

Edited by sgboy82

Guest Mareshka

Blue served me today. His hospitality is commendable, excellent if I may say. His therapeutic touch is worthy too. All in all, Blue's the choice if you are looking for a pleasant experience.

Blue chased my blues away :)

Guest imseeker

Blue served me today. His hospitality is commendable, excellent if I may say. His therapeutic touch is worthy too. All in all, Blue's the choice if you are looking for a pleasant experience.

Blue chased my blues away :)

LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :ph34r:

where is Artemis?near to city sq?

Goodness, both masseur and customers will be naked through out? Not even with disposable u/w?he will be naked thru out?

all the pkage comes with hj?

is the shop alwys packed, need to book in advance?

You can add on RM20 for a really nice rice grain milk scrub. The RM120 full body massage includes what you have mentioned.

Basically the masseur will shower you first. He'll be in nude too. Next, massage in the nude. Hand massage followed by a sensual body to body massage. Then comes the extra.

Lastly, body scrub and a final rinse.

Refreshing!!

RM6 taxi ride.

Goodness, both masseur and customers will be naked through out?

As per my previous post.

Not even with disposable u/w?

As per my previous post.

he will be naked thru out?

As per my previous post.

As per my previous post.

No need. Walk in.

what is JN??

so limited no. oif masseur yet dont hve to queue?

the name of building is artemis? or the shop?

Take bus lor.. 170 or 160 from kranji station. Then cab from JN to artemis... damn cheap lah... about RM6, not even the boarding fee of sg cab. lol

I go as and when I am free.

it s not crowded?

Typo. JN should read as JB.

Artemis is the name of the parlour.

It's located along one of the shophouses at Jln Abiad.

Exact unit number is 38A.

Board a cab.

Tell the driver "Jln Abiad", say it's near Pelangi Plaza. He should know.

RM6 taxi ride.

Goodness, both masseur and customers will be naked through out?

As per my previous post.

Not even with disposable u/w?

As per my previous post.

he will be naked thru out?

As per my previous post.

As per my previous post.

No need. Walk in.

naked meh ? not all the time

Guest same same

did they reintroduce the body scrub? i was told they scrapped it awhile back and i did not get it during the last few visits in early 2011.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.