Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Edison WOng

Went Artemis Yesterday,...Thought is closed cause downstairs door is close tightly.

Try luck to press the door bliss,..lucky, heard the door unlock sound,...xixi,...

Understand from Boss,....Wind is very big on yterday,...Need to go Hotel for massage,..

Blue is on duty on that time (Shit,..still unable to meet him again,...damp hot..... :twisted: ).

Lucky Ben is around,..He is free serve net with his laptop,....

After made payment (+ another rm10) follow Ben go to Hotel,.Is my first time as well with Ben service,...

His look like very strong and hv a lean bod,....

Hi, guy. Go to try ur luck with Ben massage :hat: ,,......

until now i also still confuse and unbelievable - me under wat kind of situation he can made me so high without hj.......... :ph34r: OMG,.....omg,....omg,....is out...

Went Artemis Yesterday,...Thought is closed cause downstairs door is close tightly.

Try luck to press the door bliss,..lucky, heard the door unlock sound,...xixi,...

Understand from Boss,....Wind is very big on yterday,...Need to go Hotel for massage,..

Blue is on duty on that time (Shit,..still unable to meet him again,...damp hot..... :twisted: ).

Lucky Ben is around,..He is free serve net with his laptop,....

After made payment (+ another rm10) follow Ben go to Hotel,.Is my first time as well with Ben service,...

His look like very strong and hv a lean bod,....

Hi, guy. Go to try ur luck with Ben massage :hat: ,,......

until now i also still confuse and unbelievable - me under wat kind of situation he can made me so high without hj.......... :ph34r: OMG,.....omg,....omg,....is out...

Why have to go to hotel? Ben local or not? Care to share more details on his massage skills?

Man, really envy those of u who had a wonderful experience there. I went by Artemis end of Sept around 1:30pm and there was already an uncle requesting and waiting patiently for Blue. So I was given the photo album and I picked someone who looked ok and think I'll be comfortable with. Only got to know his name is Cook during the massage.

The massage overall was so so. One downside is that I believe he's a smoker, so it was a bit of a turn off when he did the body to body where I could smell his "smoker's breath". He also had to cough periodically during the massage. Hence, my experience wasn't that good after all. I paid extra RM$20 for the body scrub. The scrub was so so also.

From what I learnt, it was his last few days working there and he was going to leave for KL.

Edited by devo

I'm sorry to learn of your unfortunate experience, devo. If Blue's unavailable for one reason or another, go with the suggested picks we have been mentioning countless times here e.g. Sieng, Khun, Ray, Nike or Kim. Trust us when we make such recommendations. Good luck on your next visit! ;)

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

Me too , not a great experience, just so so only. Cant remember the name , but picture and real was different. The boss also gaveme the loyalty card , but till today never return, cos so so only.

The place also not that great , was on the floor . Environment is not so fantastic

Me too , not a great experience, just so so only. Cant remember the name , but picture and real was different. The boss also gaveme the loyalty card , but till today never return, cos so so only. The place also not that great , was on the floor . Environment is not so fantastic
next time you go tell the boss or who ever is there that you prefer to go to hotel.. they use the near by hotel walking there about 3 minutes only.. its better. i always do that.

you have nike photo? can you share more details on him?
What would you like to know.. i can only tell he is about 172 and weights about 65kg. small legs.. good body.. small nipple and very handsome face. Always smile and understanding to me. what else i cannot think of that you want.

I try Kent today... He had big nipples and did a very good bath with me.. His massage is good too.. A big plus for him is for those of you who love big dick.. I have to say he had the biggest dick i ever seen.. serious.. The cock head was like a size of an egg.. i have never seen such a big cock.. lor... But i was not a cock fan by the way.. i can only say his happy ending was wonderful for me that is all i can say.. and yes.. he always smile.. and does have a baby face.. nice.. real nice.. i am happy.. will see him again.

I try Kent today... He had big nipples and did a very good bath with me.. His massage is good too.. A big plus for him is for those of you who love big dick.. I have to say he had the biggest dick i ever seen.. serious.. The cock head was like a size of an egg.. i have never seen such a big cock.. lor... But i was not a cock fan by the way.. i can only say his happy ending was wonderful for me that is all i can say.. and yes.. he always smile.. and does have a baby face.. nice.. real nice.. i am happy.. will see him again.

Why is Kent not in the photo gallery? Local or not? Chn?

Guest curious

Ok guys, me going to Atm tmr abt 3pm, anyone wanna join me can PM me pls (taking the public transport though, not driving in); especially those first timers...Cheers... :whistle::thumb:

share abt ur exp....who u got and how was it?

I believe the hotel name is Mulu or Mulan cannot remember because the boys just walk with me and go and he would take the key and bring me to the room. :whistle: No need for me to do anything and the walk is less then 3 minutes reach already. The room is clean double bed and shower attached and of course air-con. la..

I believe the hotel name is Mulu or Mulan cannot remember because the boys just walk with me and go and he would take the key and bring me to the room. :whistle: No need for me to do anything and the walk is less then 3 minutes reach already. The room is clean double bed and shower attached and of course air-con. la..

Was at ATM with a friend last Friday.

Fearing there might be an anti vice raid, all massage services were done at a nearby hotel just a few shops away.

The condition of the rooms are really really bad!

Dirty bedsheets and creaky beds, stale smelling room, aircon noisy and not cold, cheap towels and really cheap and stinking soap in bathroom.........EEEEKS.

Will never go again if its in a hotel.

Guest Cute boy

Horny and back pain after a hard working week :rolleyes: Went to Artemis looking for body and soul relieve. Chose Joshua - handsome, tall, slim, fair and clean :D my kind of yummy dish haha... :thumb: During the massage, Joshua done a professional zhi ya massage and he really knows how to massage one. When he massaged my certain part, he explained to me what that for and so. I was gaining some massage and health info. The body-to-body massage was even better and I was turned on when he on top of my back using his cock rubbing my butt. He has a super thick cock. The thickest I ever seen :blink: I couldn't help myself and my hand went down to grab his thick cock, so much tempting to give it a lick and a mouthful suck :P I was so horny and so was he. We held each other tight and rubbed our cock while moving like real fxxk. That was so wonderful and we were in paradise :D Eventually I fire my gun onto him. We held onto each other for sometime.

Joshua is great :thumb:

Guest chocolate_yoghurt

anyday between 14thNov-17thNov

Oh okay, I thought it will be earlier than that. Cool. Will let you know once I can make it as well on those dates.

Guest coconut
Oh okay, I thought it will be earlier than that. Cool. Will let you know once I can make it as well on those dates.

i hope so..will be so busy with projects before that..hope to take a good rest after the hard work

Horny and back pain after a hard working week :rolleyes: Went to Artemis looking for body and soul relieve. Chose Joshua - handsome, tall, slim, fair and clean :D my kind of yummy dish haha... :thumb: During the massage, Joshua done a professional zhi ya massage and he really knows how to massage one. When he massaged my certain part, he explained to me what that for and so. I was gaining some massage and health info. The body-to-body massage was even better and I was turned on when he on top of my back using his cock rubbing my butt. He has a super thick cock. The thickest I ever seen :blink: I couldn't help myself and my hand went down to grab his thick cock, so much tempting to give it a lick and a mouthful suck :P I was so horny and so was he. We held each other tight and rubbed our cock while moving like real fxxk. That was so wonderful and we were in paradise :D Eventually I fire my gun onto him. We held onto each other for sometime.

After tried his massage, Joshua is now one of my top choice if I'm there......

Guest Edison WOng

He has a super thick cock. The thickest I ever seen :blink: I couldn't help myself and my hand went down to grab his thick cock, so much tempting to give it a lick and a mouthful suck :P I was so horny and so was he. We held each other tight and rubbed our cock while moving like real fxxk. That was so wonderful and we were in paradise :D Eventually I fire my gun onto him. We held onto each other for sometime.

Hi Cute boy,...

Though u having a great sex with him,....Haa....read too fast,...salah understand...

Eventually I fire my gun onto him. Ur this sentence make me salah,....xixiii...

Ur gun arrow towards to his which area yay!!!,.....

Just came back from ATM today. I tried a new myanmerese name joe joe. He told me he will be there for a month only because his sister needs his help to go study higher education. Anyway he started his thai style massage from my feet and work his way to my neck. After that i turn over and then he again started from my feet to the top. Then he asked me to turn around again and pour oil on my back and did his body to body message. I could feel his cock grow went he rub my back side. After that i turn over again and the front massage was like heaven. His has a seven inces cock. When rubbing me with it he also suck my nipples which i love it. This guy really knows how to make me happy lor... :clap:

Here is my 1st FR for Artemis. Spent about an hour to find Artemis. Eventually found it to be on the same shops row of Neverland Hotel. There is a big thai massage center nearby it too. Went up to 2nd floor. Was greeted by the friendly receptionist. He asked me to sit down and tea was served, very good service :thumb: Chose full body massage 60min (RM100) + Body Scrub (RM20). 2 photo albums then passed to you for you to choose the masseur you like. 1 photo album shows foreign masseurs and the other one shows local masseurs. If choose foreign masseurs, will have to do massage at different location. I chose Blue as recommended by previous posts. After put my belongings into locker, followed Blue (lean bod) to the massage room at 3rd floor. Undressed together with Blue in the room. Sized up Blue asset hehe... :lol: not bad. Headed to shower, where Blue carefully showered and cleaned me, very nice and caring guy :thumb: Cleaned dry the body and went back into the massage room together. Undressed till totally naked together with Blue. First it was oil hard massage on the back, then Body-to-Body massage on the back and front (super good :thumb: ) Got hard-on and horny on the front B2B. Blue's WMD (weapon of mass destruction) was BIG and LONG :oops: Didn't opt for BJ (RM100) and FJ (RM150) :B) Finished up with HJ (my whole month bullets all out :rolleyes: ) and sexified fully. Blue helped to clean up me before we moved onto full body scrub at the shower cubicle. After scrub, was carefully rinsed clean by Blue. Felt like king treatment :thumb: Overall 5 stars service from Blue. Indeed it is my most enjoyable and sexified massage experience ever. Will definitely return to Artemis again :B)
I think only Blue charge RM$100 for BJ.The rest like kent,Nike,Alan and Joe joe only charge RM$50

Guest justdoit

Had a great time at Atm...haha.

Marcus was my masseur. His massage was simply fantastic; wonderful pressure & good techniques. Of cos his other service was also very good. Will surely ask for him next time again.

He nv ask for anything so it's free lol
Was not sure to believe you or not until i book him (Ray) today.. Yup.. he has a difference way in his massage and he does include bJ with condom and let me go inside him.. ha..ha.. nick guy.. i gave him some tip.. abit more then i usual... cheers..

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.