Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

can you leave your email address for me to contact you. My email is correct as at today.

Feel like going down on Fri instead. Cd Mareshka sms me at nine four six eight four three two zero

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

I did tried Blue for body to body msg for 1 1/2 hour. , he was attentive to me , his massage skill is good and for happy ending also good , but all is in 1 hour .

So next trip will book 1 hour . Its better. Will try marcus , he looks great

Hey...Lawrence don understand you e mail address..sorry.

You can email me at peter.7232@yahoo.com :hat:

Lawrence is "banned" from BW lah .... he is a frequent goer to JB :)

I did tried Blue for body to body msg for 1 1/2 hour. , he was attentive to me , his massage skill is good and for happy ending also good , but all is in 1 hour .

So next trip will book 1 hour . Its better. Will try marcus , he looks great

Oh u like Blue ah. Tried him once like 2 yrs ago. He has been there for like over 5 yrs liao ... but seriously, why not try the buffer or manlier guys there ? Blue a bit skinny and well "over-patronised" if u know what I mean.

Guest wanna try

Oh u like Blue ah. Tried him once like 2 yrs ago. He has been there for like over 5 yrs liao ... but seriously, why not try the buffer or manlier guys there ? Blue a bit skinny and well "over-patronised" if u know what I mean.

can recommend who is buffer and manlier?

Guest BIDISCREETGUY

I did try blu because its recomended in this chat room

yes, prefer meaty and masculin

Lawrence is "banned" from BW lah .... he is a frequent goer to JB :)

I agree with you. His massage used to be really good. Standards drop.

It was my first experience with ATM and had service by Blue. It was nice but not that great as many people said. Probably I put too much expectation on him. Or perhaps he's not really my type. The only thing that i like is his attitude. He is customer friendly person. I will go there again but looking forward with other masseur :thumb:

Guest Lord Enchanter

Was intend to go today. But my flu is still with me...sad. I have try Blue and Marcus. Blue is good not very muscular have a long big cock good for those who love long cock I sure u guys will love him and he is a friendly guy and also a flex top. For BJ is RM100

Marcus is young nice and wild for BJ is RM80, I think he is flex. Will sure to return for both there services again. My next target is to try what u guys recommend: Ben.Nike,Joe Joe,Khun & KK. Those of u who are going lets meet up to go together btw I don't drive. Hp:9747 8364 pls mention u are from Blowingwind.

Guest First Timer

Thinking to go ATM next week.

Need some advice from the experts in the forum.

Should I have the massage in the hotel room or just the rooms in ATM?

How's is the cleanliness of the hotel room?

Guest Handsome Guy

Felt didi need some massage and so went to ATM again ^_^ Saw many goodlooking foreign massuers in the photo album. But worrying... Eventually didi chose Blue. Got 1.5 hrs B-to-B massage with Blue. Blue was very friendly and caring all the time. Think he can be a best bf :D Blue's massage is very good. I felt very relaxing through-out the massage on the back. During the B-to-B massage, Blue moved his body on top of me. It felt so good when his big and long gun knocked on my back door, making me extreme horny and instant hard-on :o I couldn't help myself and I hugged him tightly and fondled him everywhere including his big long gun. Soon we were like lover and super horny. Think he also fond of me as I'm goodlooking so we were so clicked to each other ;) We spent a long time kissing and fondling each other, eventually he helped me to release my bullets and I cummed a lot. Completely sexified. I think at certain point he wanted to fxxk me, but I rejected ^_^

Really enjoy with Blue :thumb:

U mean u kiss blue? Kiss lips or somewhere else?

Where u stay in sg? Wanna meet?

Felt didi need some massage and so went to ATM again ^_^ Saw many goodlooking foreign massuers in the photo album. But worrying... Eventually didi chose Blue. Got 1.5 hrs B-to-B massage with Blue. Blue was very friendly and caring all the time. Think he can be a best bf :D Blue's massage is very good. I felt very relaxing through-out the massage on the back. During the B-to-B massage, Blue moved his body on top of me. It felt so good when his big and long gun knocked on my back door, making me extreme horny and instant hard-on :o I couldn't help myself and I hugged him tightly and fondled him everywhere including his big long gun. Soon we were like lover and super horny. Think he also fond of me as I'm goodlooking so we were so clicked to each other ;) We spent a long time kissing and fondling each other, eventually he helped me to release my bullets and I cummed a lot. Completely sexified. I think at certain point he wanted to fxxk me, but I rejected ^_^

Really enjoy with Blue :thumb:

When to ATM this afternoon.Ask for Kent the second time. Better then the first and he had coffee and won tan mee with me after that at the near by coffee shop. I saw a Cute Chinese boy Kent told me he quite New. His name is Eddy.Anyone try this guy before would appreciate any feed back on this guy Eddy. Thanks.

Guest Massage?

What a disaster! Tried Dino today, after only 40 minutes of massage, he started to do hj and then one hour into my 1.5 hours massage, he told me it was time to bathe. Don't think he's going to make it.

What a disaster! Tried Dino today, after only 40 minutes of massage, he started to do hj and then one hour into my 1.5 hours massage, he told me it was time to bathe. Don't think he's going to make it.
Thank you for the infor..He will be marked by me and so is Alex Edited by Friendly

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.