Male HQ

Can I get warts from BJ? - Genital wart discussion (compiled)

Guest Unknown

Guest Unknown

Maybe I'm not supposed to ask this here but I'm still gonna try it.

2 years ago, I had gay sex with a guy. Whatever we did was kiss, and 69 blowjob(boring) then after I went home, weeks or months later, I realized a lump growing on my glans. Also, it slowly spread to the base of my glans this year. They seemed to grow uncontrollably under my glans. But the one bump remained one, on the glan itself. It kinda enlarged a little compared to last year. Now it's like 2mm-3mm or 4, likely 3. Characteristics: Solid, round, white in colour/bright coloured I suppose. And most of all, rock solid solid like I first mentioned. Harder than my glans when erected. Why did I say I suppose it's bright? My frenulum is not detached and my foreskin has not completely dissolved. As a matter of fact, I can't retract my foreskin completely because 11/20 of it is still intact! Like it's glued. And the spots are growing like below it. I can only see their existence by stretching and sliding my foreskin, to see a not moving, still white (to my eye with foreskin filter) object on my glans of course. I am freaking worried about my condition, for like months since last November. Oh yes, there are roughly 20- spots on my one is that are hard and of different sizes. Please help me out people I'm really afraid to see a doctor sorry. And thanks a lot.

The best solution is to go see a doctor, get a confirm diagnosis, seek treatment, there are laser wart removal treatments. there are cold CO2 gas freezing to freeze off the warts , there maybe some creams to apply too, doctors may also ask you boost your immune system by getting adequate sleep, reducing stress.

You can do an internet search for genital warts pics . there are tons of free pics depicting early and advanced stage genital warts, go search.

You guy may have deepthroat you with warts at the back of his throat.

Good luck,

Sorry to hear abt this, TS

The straightforward answer is yes, u can get genital warts from oral sex or any skin-skin contact. Altho I thot warts will show up within 6 months, so it's hard to determine what u have.

It does sound worrying, but the good news is that warts are relatively easy to treat, altho the treatment and recovery period may be the most trying time of your life.

Best to see a doc at DSC if u don't wanna see a GP.  They've seen it all, so just let them diagnose wat is it first.

Meanwhile, be socially responsible and refrain from any sexual encounters.

And might be good to inform the rest of your encounters to go for a check.. if u know who they are.

Good luck TS

Guest worried

Not related to warts but to the topic of STD.

I was foolish enough to have a short fling with someone overseas, no anal/oral, just lots of body contact and I did touch his precum and there was cock to cock contact. Came back with balanitis which is swollen and red urethra opening. I also had an annoying prickly sensation on my groin (balls), went to see DSC and the doctor said it was not herpes/warts but "eczema". Did a fungi/gonorrhea/chlamydia test and results came back negative. Eventually the redness subside a little but just yesterday the prickly sensation came back again, like it was travelling through my testicles. Urethra still red and slightly swollen, did a search on Internet but couldn't find anything. I noticed the skin on my groin is red and wrinkled, not sure if it's a bacteria growth?

Do you have any white coating on your penis glands?

I had balanitis after somebody gave me oral sex. There was white coating, foreskin sticks to the penis head and there is a strong odour. Initially diagnosis by GP was penile thrush and Antifungal gel twice daily for at least 3 weeks (miconazole 2%) helped but the symptoms returned after I stopped using it.

Then I went to dsc and they did a scrapping to view under the microscope and there was no fungus. The doctor then diagnosed it as balanitis.

One thing that helped alot was that I would pull back my foreskin and dry it with a paper towel after shower and at night I just peel the foreskin back and let it air dry.

Guest worried

Do you have any white coating on your penis glands?

I had balanitis after somebody gave me oral sex. There was white coating, foreskin sticks to the penis head and there is a strong odour. Initially diagnosis by GP was penile thrush and Antifungal gel twice daily for at least 3 weeks (miconazole 2%) helped but the symptoms returned after I stopped using it.

Then I went to dsc and they did a scrapping to view under the microscope and there was no fungus. The doctor then diagnosed it as balanitis.

One thing that helped alot was that I would pull back my foreskin and dry it with a paper towel after shower and at night I just peel the foreskin back and let it air dry.

No there is no white coating.

I think it's Epididymitis because my balls are red and swollen. Since chlamydia/gonorrhea was negative then it must be a bacterial infection from the urethra and downwards. He was leaking lots of precum and we had a cocktocock rub so I must've get infected that way. It's scary to think that despite this being a relatively "safe" encounter one can easily get an infection. Imagine all those men having blowjobs in toilets...

Genital herpes can indeed spread from blowjobs, if the person giving it has the warts in the throat/mouth/lips. It is pretty lethal and can spread by skin to skin contact.

Guest no-soap

The white coating is very common among guys with uncut cocks. And it will go away if you regularly wash your pemis by pulling back your foreskin. But remember, don't use soap!! Soap only worsens the condition, I learnt the hard way. Just let water flow over it and rub gently with your fingers. Drying afterwards with a tissue might help too but just washing should be fine.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 8 months later...

So you think you have genital wart? At first time you need to do is calm down. The truth of the matter is, genital wart is one of the most common STDs out there and its effects, other than some discomfort and occasional blisters, are mild in comparison to the effects of other diseases of a similar nature.

The first thing you should do if you believe you have genital wart is to make an appointment with your primary care physician. It is a mistake to try and diagnose genital wart yourself. The signs of genital wart are similar to the symptoms of other conditions. If your primary physician suspects that you have contracted the disease, he or she will perform a visual inspection of the affected area. If there are blister like lesions which is one of the most common visible signs of genital wart, then he will perform a swab test and send it to the laboratory for further analysis and confirmation.

So happen that i did go to a clinic and ask about one tiny growth at the base of the penis gland. I told the doc that i'm concern about it because i notice the thing from lastweek n it's still there. So he said nothing to worry about, but if the thing grow bigger in about 2 weeks time, then i should see him again. For now he just give me an oinment to put on it.

• 1 year later...

unfortunately I think I had genital wart. but I managed to get rid of it using apple cider vinegar. I think my body still carry the HPV virus. Carrying this virus is just as bad as having HIV. I don't want to spread it to others.

how do u know it is?

near your crack or at your front?

i told a btm, they have it, they didnt believe it till they go and get a doc to certify it

the doc would have a direct method, u sure apple cider can remove it totally without no recurrence?

1 hour ago, Guest wart said:

unfortunately I think I had genital wart. but I managed to get rid of it using apple cider vinegar. I think my body still carry the HPV virus. Carrying this virus is just as bad as having HIV. I don't want to spread it to others.

Well, HPV is a group of virus, which is part of the chicken pox family. So if you think carrying HPV virus is as bad as HIV, think about the chicken pox virus which you have been carrying in you much longer. As you remember, chicken pox was equally contagious, and there is no cure for chicken pox either. 

Love. 

I noticed the left and right side of my penis got some tissue tearing. surprisingly no blood and no pain. I also don't know how I got it. could be from blowjob but should have pain and blood given the size of the tearing. as expected, the hanging tissues died. but something growing out instead. is like alien gills or something. or could be cauliflower growth appearance (as I found from google). but its hard to check on it close up no matter how hard I bend down to check on it. anyway, all the symptoms/characterictic is very similar to a wart. I had a plantar wart before and cure it with apple cider vinegar. after the apple cider vinegar treatment, the tissue become whitish and the center became black. eventually the white and black things will drop off. can see a crater after that as the apple cider vinegar penetrates deep down into the tissue. after a while the crater will be filled with tissue. I'm not sure whether there will be ay reoccurrence  or not. still early to tell. I check online. they said between 6 months to 2 years if no reoccurrence should be safe. either virus becomes dormant or cleared from  people said the virus is only laying dormant inside body and cannot be totally cleared from body.

I check online, even if see doctor, the doc will give cream like aldara to kill the tissue affected by the virus. but heard people got side affect from it and might take 1-2 weeks to see results. mine using ACV, already see great results in few days (first day applying overnight can see the tissue turns white). but not sure whether the virus already been carried into blood stream and spread to other part of the body. and not sure what strain it is. certain strain can cause cancer

14 minutes ago, Guest wart said:

I noticed the left and right side of my penis got some tissue tearing. surprisingly no blood and no pain. I also don't know how I got it. could be from blowjob but should have pain and blood given the size of the tearing. as expected, the hanging tissues died. but something growing out instead. is like alien gills or something. or could be cauliflower growth appearance (as I found from google). but its hard to check on it close up no matter how hard I bend down to check on it. anyway, all the symptoms/characterictic is very similar to a wart. I had a plantar wart before and cure it with apple cider vinegar. after the apple cider vinegar treatment, the tissue become whitish and the center became black. eventually the white and black things will drop off. can see a crater after that as the apple cider vinegar penetrates deep down into the tissue. after a while the crater will be filled with tissue. I'm not sure whether there will be ay reoccurrence  or not. still early to tell. I check online. they said between 6 months to 2 years if no reoccurrence should be safe. either virus becomes dormant or cleared from  people said the virus is only laying dormant inside body and cannot be totally cleared from body.

I check online, even if see doctor, the doc will give cream like aldara to kill the tissue affected by the virus. but heard people got side affect from it and might take 1-2 weeks to see results. mine using ACV, already see great results in few days (first day applying overnight can see the tissue turns white). but not sure whether the virus already been carried into blood stream and spread to other part of the body. and not sure what strain it is. certain strain can cause cancer

can post pic to see?

29 minutes ago, Guest wart said:

if it is cauliflower-like then it likely is wart as u mentioned

hopefully no recurrence

Doc spray (is that nitrogen) on his part - he told me, cant be just spreading cream

if it is using cream, anyone would have bought it over the counter and wont have to go to those "centres" (DSc)

I'm a HSV type 1 carrier for years, even when I was still a virgin kid. I usually get a cold sore on my lips when my immune system is weakened or I'm about to fall really sick. When I do get a cold sore I just make it a point to not give my partner blowjobs and not share drinks or utensils with anyone. If we're sharing a dish is use a serving spoon to transfer it to my plate.

I've tried the Apple cider vinegar method before but it didn't really yield results - the good ol' Acyclovir seems to work best for me.

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

if it is cauliflower-like then it likely is wart as u mentioned

hopefully no recurrence

Doc spray (is that nitrogen) on his part - he told me, cant be just spreading cream

if it is using cream, anyone would have bought it over the counter and wont have to go to those "centres" (DSc)

actually I don't feel like a cauliflower to be honest. but very cute yet ugly alien gills.

u used the term "cute", lol

now do u know why whenever possible i try not to let pp suck raw?

16 minutes ago, Guest wart said:

when I got it, I feel so dirty and vow not to have sex

4 minutes ago, Guest wart said:

actually I don't feel like a cauliflower to be honest. but very cute yet ugly alien gills.

Congratulations on healing it ~ ACV very beneficial. 

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

strange things is how come I didn't feel pain or see blood. but the fact that both side of my penis got tissue tearing makes me think that they are caused by teeth.

is cute because the growth appeared like a pattern growth - like alien cartoon - like multiple projection of fingers or looks like gills.

6 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Congratulations on healing it ~ ACV very beneficial. 

but the virus might still hiding somewhere and waiting for a chance to come back again

11 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

because I let my head do the thinking...

i m nt a doc but i thk there s two issues

after some teeth marking/biting , that can be dealt w spreading creams (just like deeper luv bites)

the wart is wart

hpv is hpv leh

dont be a doc , go seek some advice pls

ur head is at your balls is it????

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

how do u know it is?

near your crack or at your front?

i told a btm, they have it, they didnt believe it till they go and get a doc to certify it

the doc would have a direct method, u sure apple cider can remove it totally without no recurrence?

Cannot lah. He is lying lah...how can apple cider cure warts. Aiyo...you so gullible.

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest wart said:

strange things is how come I didn't feel pain or see blood. but the fact that both side of my penis got tissue tearing makes me think that they are caused by teeth.

is cute because the growth appeared like a pattern growth - like alien cartoon - like multiple projection of fingers or looks like gills.

Show pic. Let us throw out and be safe

Just now, Guest Guest said:

Cannot lah. He is lying lah...how can apple cider cure warts. Aiyo...you so gullible.

Hence i qn the cider apple and i even mentioned the nitrogen professional method

i even emphasized it is more than one thing on that tool

6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i m nt a doc but i thk there s two issues

after some teeth marking/biting , that can be dealt w spreading creams (just like deeper luv bites)

the wart is wart

hpv is hpv leh

dont be a doc , go seek some advice pls

ur head is at your balls is it????

because after the tearing tissues drop away, something grow out of it. because genital wart are cause by HPV. currently no approved test for HPV in men.

1 minute ago, Guest wart said:

because after the tearing tissues drop away, something grow out of it. because genital wart are cause by HPV. currently no approved test for HPV in men.

Something grew out of the tearing might nt b a wart lah

it s more than one issue

i will nt reply any further! Get well okie?

Hence i qn the cider apple and i even mentioned the nitrogen professional method

i even emphasized it is more than one thing on that tool

I never even think of it before of using apple cider vinegar. but as I mentioned before of my incidents with plantar warts on my sole, that's how the ACV comes into my mind. at first I didn't know that it is plantar wart. I thought some pus underneath the bump on my feet. I try to poke with needle but nothing comes out. I clipped with nail clipper but to some extend only. after I think it might be a wart, I wanted to buy wartrol from guardian to freeze away the tissue. but the wartrol costs about $30 plus. I'm hesistant to but before found remedy online -ACV. A lot of testimonial out there.

Something grew out of the tearing might nt b a wart lah

it s more than one issue

i will nt reply any further! Get well okie?

just keep this in mind. The next time, touch wood you got wart- try apple cider vinegar

6 minutes ago, Guest wart said:

I never even think of it before of using apple cider vinegar. but as I mentioned before of my incidents with plantar warts on my sole, that's how the ACV comes into my mind. at first I didn't know that it is plantar wart. I thought some pus underneath the bump on my feet. I try to poke with needle but nothing comes out. I clipped with nail clipper but to some extend only. after I think it might be a wart, I wanted to buy wartrol from guardian to freeze away the tissue. but the wartrol costs about $30 plus. I'm hesistant to but before found remedy online -ACV. A lot of testimonial out there.

Those on fingers or toes nt the same

but the folks alwys recommend poking and all sort of medicatn incldg cider

however for your case, it s more than one issues hence, i still thk u shd see a doc at that pt.

$30 is q affordable comparing w consultatn+prac fees n investigatn fees etc might b needed!

Guest warts

home-remedies-for-genital-warts-2.jpg?w=

if the warts is on the head, adhesive tape might not be working. I use cling wrap. I didn't use petroleum jelly cause don't have. I put it overnight. 3 nights.

Guest warts
5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

Those on fingers or toes nt the same

but the folks alwys recommend poking and all sort of medicatn incldg cider

however for your case, it s more than one issues hence, i still thk u shd see a doc at that pt.

$30 is q affordable comparing w consultatn+prac fees n investigatn fees etc might b needed!

yeah those are plantar warts. but it works on my genital warts also. The same characteristic from these warts after the ACV is the whitish tissue, black center (the seed) and crater.

Erm, bro, the virus that causes chicken pox is not from the same family as HPV... Chicken pox is caused by the varicella zoster virus which is from the same family as the herpes viruses.

4 hours ago, doncoin said:

Well, HPV is a group of virus, which is part of the chicken pox family. So if you think carrying HPV virus is as bad as HIV, think about the chicken pox virus which you have been carrying in you much longer. As you remember, chicken pox was equally contagious, and there is no cure for chicken pox either. 

1 hour ago, jsaw88 said:

Erm, bro, the virus that causes chicken pox is not from the same family as HPV... Chicken pox is caused by the varicella zoster virus which is from the same family as the herpes viruses.

You are right. I got it mixed up. It was herpes that i was thinking. My apologies and thank you for the clarification. Yes, chicken pox, herpes, cold sore, and shingles, are the same family class i think. 

Love. 

• G_M changed the title to Can I get warts from BJ? - Genital wart discussion (compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic