Male HQ

How Gay Are You? (Compiled)

Guest Adam Branov

The results are in and you are...

47% gay! This makes you not so gay... But still fab, plus you got hope, we see the potential!

Don't think it's that accurate haha? Kinda obvious which answers should be chosen to get a higher score; rather stereotypical. No harm trying for fun though :)

"For we live by faith, not by sight." (2 Corinthians 5:7)

The results are in and you are...

60% gay! This makes you close to discovering your true fabulousness!

I wonder what happened to the other 40% o,o

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Guest Theprince

53% gay! This makes you almost qualified to be gay! So I am a bi, with a slight leaning towards gay. Seems right to me ;)

Edited by Theprince

40% gay! This makes you not so gay... But still fab, plus you got hope, we see the potential!

:unsure: 

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Guest masc btm

There is this other thread on How Gay Are You? which measured our gayness from inner attributes.

The straights read our gayness from the external sissyness that they can see.

But in this gay circle, gayness is measured from our sexual role.

Gayness% role comments

0 pure hetero bisexuals are measured from their roles

10 pure top

20-40 vers top

50 vers and asexuals-those who don't do anal

60-90 vers bottom

100 pure bottoms

Looking through the first two measurements, I am mostly less than 1% gay.

Unfortunately, measured by the 3rd measurement, I am 99% gay.

I have an unusually sensitive anus. I didn't want to acknowledge this until one day I got tired of of trying to act tough in bed and give in to my body. The enjoyment I got was worth many times as a top.

It can be unpleasant to be teased. But then this cannot be helped when in bed when that cock is already fucking the hell out of me and talking dirty. I learn to enjoy it as sexual play.

• Guest locked this topic