Male HQ

Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)

Guest Ez

On 25/08/2015 at 7:50 PM, Guest Master Subang said:

Young master looking for slave to train. Willing to train you in any fetish of your choice. Must be a good slut that knows how to take instructions well. Currently no place to host but I am ever willing to train in public. Reply with wechat or email if interested

Want it can 

On 28/08/2015 at 4:43 AM, Guest Goodsub said:
On 10/05/2015 at 0:02 PM, KL Master said:

Lean toned Chi Dom top in KL, 29 176 65, looking for a horny sub slave to use & abuse. Into biting, heavy spanking, water sports, chains/bondage, fingering/object insertion, public exhibition, role play & dress up. Can host. Leave wechat/LINE if u are keen to be well used & thoroughly pleasured.

cockey1234@gmail.com

Can I try

looking a muscular slave in penang, prefer with place. Below will be the first meet scene. 

first meet, slave will be blinded and invite master into his place/room. He then stand at a corner, with back facing master. Master will first observe n enjoy his muscle (may request flex). When done, master will start uncloth him from top down, start from enjoying the chest, packs. And then remove his pants. (salve must not make a move). Master will do anything while unclothing, e.g. tie his hand,  feed him some "food", or punch at the abs. 

After that, the deal is on, the slave is the master permanent pet, until master remove the deal.

On 7/14/2014 at 7:47 PM, Guest Klcumslave said:

I am looking for public/outdoor fun such as:
Mild Cbt
Bondage
Force milking
Multiple milking
Cum control
Electro-cbt
Mummyfied
Edging
Wireless Vibrator
Sportwear
Underwear
Strip nude
Exhibition
Humiliation
Cloth control
CMNM
Nudist
Voyeuring
Sounding
Force Workout
Exposure
Kidnap
Group (in front of others as free show)
Etc…

Onto my cock and balls. but not into picture trading, picture asking, time wasting, cyber, phone sex, anal, sex, dirty, extreme pain, dog wasting time train, cam or any other non-reality action.

If you are interested and dare to do it to me in public/outdoor.then please directly email me/messenger me: Messenger/email = klcumslave@yahoo.com

Also looking for indoor spread eagle bondage with long hour edging and cum ctonrol then mild cbt while force multiple milking till dry orgasm....                        

I want

• G_M changed the title to Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic