Male HQ

Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)

Guest Ez

Guest Moreno

I wud prefer to be tied when sum1 fucking me..spanking, breath play, dildo, spank with hand is okay, but not too hard, no cane, dun want scar..;)

I wud prefer to be tied when sum1 fucking me..spanking, breath play, dildo, spank with hand is okay, but not too hard, no cane, dun want scar..;)

Hi Roku, still around? I would love to tie you up and play with your body and your mind. PleSe message me: 0183578453
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to hook up. My stats: Chi 45y/o, 175, 70. Average built, 6 inches uncut, versatile top. Looking for younger, any race, Setapak KL area. I can come and pick u up if near, no problem. Contact me at: 016 512 1758. Whatsapp/WeChat for more. Cheers mate!

Guest roundtightass

Anyone want to be my slave. I would love to ride u like a horse call me or text me 0102323078.

Bottom here with big round ass and submissive chinese. Add my wechat NickTeh91 I can be your slave

Guest btucumslut

seeking for master...I'm a cum slut guy at Sarawak Bintulu, I love to swallowing cum, drink cum, eating cum on food...any Bintulu master interest to be my master? can contact me btucumslut@hotmail.com  ^_^

seeking for master...I'm a cum slut guy at Sarawak Bintulu, I love to swallowing cum, drink cum, eating cum on food...any Bintulu master interest to be my master? can contact me btucumslut@hotmail.com ^_^

You just want to find fault with yourself getting HIV and AIDS? Idk how low you can get -_-

Guest Klcumslave

I am looking for public/outdoor fun such as:
Mild Cbt
Bondage
Force milking
Multiple milking
Cum control
Electro-cbt
Mummyfied
Edging
Wireless Vibrator
Sportwear
Underwear
Strip nude
Exhibition
Humiliation
Cloth control (no Shemale/female stuff)
CMNM
Nudist
Voyeuring
Sounding
Force Workout
Exposure
Kidnap
Group (in front of others as free show)
Etc…

Onto my cock and balls. but not into picture trading, picture asking, time wasting, cyber, phone sex, anal, sex, dirty, extreme pain, dog wasting time train, cam or any other non-reality action.

If you are interested and dare to do it to me in public/outdoor.then please directly email me/messenger me: Messenger/email = klcumslave@yahoo.com

Also looking for indoor spread eagle bondage with long hour edging and cum ctonrol then mild cbt while force multiple milking till dry orgasm....

Male to Male in KL/Selangor only   

Guest Bondage4Muscle

Older white top here who visits KL often. Experienced in forced workouts,bondage,cum control, edging and a lot of stuffing between. Age, race, level of experience not important. However only willing to play with well built guys. I have place when in KL. Any interest?

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic