Male HQ

Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)

Guest Ez

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2014 at 11:50 PM, blackhorsedom17 said:

jb any1 into sm here

looking for session

Are you a master? I am a sub in JB

On 2/25/2020 at 1:34 AM, Luke Axel said:

🙋‍♂️

Me too sir.please contact me. My telegram : @Dnesh93

On 4/1/2015 at 10:21 AM, Guest guest said:

White guy here. I would like to tie you up or to be tied up for edging and milking

I would love to be tied up. Are you still here sir?

On 5/25/2015 at 9:03 AM, Guest guest said:

White master here. Send me your email address

Sir my email address is dhineshkumar1110@gmail.com

On 5/11/2021 at 2:49 AM, Jason Cass said:

looking for slave and use as plaything.

Good afternoon sir. May I ask what is plaything?

Caucasian 40s Fit Bear Master

Pronouns: Sir

DM me an introduction if you are:

Skinny/Slim-fit/Muscular

Have no gag reflex and want to be used as a human flesh light 

Desire outdoor fun

Are an obedient little puppy

Can endure forced workouts, CBT, humiliation, ruined orgasms, forced ejaculations until you are dry

First timers welcome. Very experienced Master here. 

On 1/30/2019 at 1:53 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Most the reason is many pretender time waster F**ker which only knows how to F**k and not a true Dom/master, they only want sex (oral/anal)... and they think just use blindfold or  tie hands up that is call BDSM..... but end up just another sex which additional of rope and blindfold only...nothing much different... Malaysia just too many F**ker instead of Master/Dom, and many balless Shemale pretend to be Male and talk like king, talk so much but never show up when asked to come out for real...

And to find a same interest one, really really hard to get. lately more worst when Government block many dating and adults site.

Also, many looking for outlook, and not the real Master/Slave or DOM/SUB scenes.... and not the true BDSM where feeling of play as master/slave, DOM/SUB... which suppose to be the real concern instead of a person outlook.  Their mind set is do not care how good the salve or master is, as long as outlook is nice then that is matter... so end up, unable to bring out the real BDSM fun when play... LOL

I can see your profile is being very genuine and active. Some profiles dead long time ago. Hope can chat further with you to find exactly like you said the real dominants / master which you can recommend to me. Thank you. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:32 AM, NutinyourMouth said:

Caucasian 40s Fit Bear Master

Pronouns: Sir

DM me an introduction if you are:

Skinny/Slim-fit/Muscular

Have no gag reflex and want to be used as a human flesh light 

Desire outdoor fun

Are an obedient little puppy

Can endure forced workouts, CBT, humiliation, ruined orgasms, forced ejaculations until you are dry

First timers welcome. Very experienced Master here. 

Yes SIr

On 5/25/2022 at 12:28 PM, D93 said:

I can see your profile is being very genuine and active. Some profiles dead long time ago. Hope can chat further with you to find exactly like you said the real dominants / master which you can recommend to me. Thank you. 

I also start to login here lesser and lesser, coz too many time waster and cyber bullshit people, no balls for real session in reality.

chat is not what I seek, so I might reply slow or sometime lazy to respond, but ou can anytime DM or PM me, sure I will reply, only takes time....

I prefer action in real instead just cyber talking or chatting LOL... hahhaa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a 25/173/90 Chinese here. First time into the community so would like to seek an experienced master for slave training.

Telegram: @VisitorKyle

• 2 weeks later...

Any dom / master in KL or Cheras area can tie me spread on bed and slowly long hour edging me and then forced milking, just when shooting, dickhead polish until loose control nad piss flow out, then no mercy and continue edged and milked until shoot another round and yet still do not want stopping until dom/master satisfied and my balls is all empty....

while edging can do some mild cbt, tie up, sounding or waxing... LOL... while being blindfold so not knowing what next coming...