Male HQ

Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)

Guest Ez

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2014 at 11:50 PM, blackhorsedom17 said:

jb any1 into sm here

looking for session

Are you a master? I am a sub in JB

On 2/25/2020 at 1:34 AM, Luke Axel said:

🙋‍♂️

Me too sir.please contact me. My telegram : @Dnesh93

On 4/1/2015 at 10:21 AM, Guest guest said:

White guy here. I would like to tie you up or to be tied up for edging and milking

I would love to be tied up. Are you still here sir?

On 5/25/2015 at 9:03 AM, Guest guest said:

White master here. Send me your email address

Sir my email address is dhineshkumar1110@gmail.com

On 5/11/2021 at 2:49 AM, Jason Cass said:

looking for slave and use as plaything.

Good afternoon sir. May I ask what is plaything?

Caucasian 40s Fit Bear Master

Pronouns: Sir

DM me an introduction if you are:

Skinny/Slim-fit/Muscular

Have no gag reflex and want to be used as a human flesh light 

Desire outdoor fun

Are an obedient little puppy

Can endure forced workouts, CBT, humiliation, ruined orgasms, forced ejaculations until you are dry

First timers welcome. Very experienced Master here. 

On 1/30/2019 at 1:53 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Most the reason is many pretender time waster F**ker which only knows how to F**k and not a true Dom/master, they only want sex (oral/anal)... and they think just use blindfold or  tie hands up that is call BDSM..... but end up just another sex which additional of rope and blindfold only...nothing much different... Malaysia just too many F**ker instead of Master/Dom, and many balless Shemale pretend to be Male and talk like king, talk so much but never show up when asked to come out for real...

And to find a same interest one, really really hard to get. lately more worst when Government block many dating and adults site.

Also, many looking for outlook, and not the real Master/Slave or DOM/SUB scenes.... and not the true BDSM where feeling of play as master/slave, DOM/SUB... which suppose to be the real concern instead of a person outlook.  Their mind set is do not care how good the salve or master is, as long as outlook is nice then that is matter... so end up, unable to bring out the real BDSM fun when play... LOL

I can see your profile is being very genuine and active. Some profiles dead long time ago. Hope can chat further with you to find exactly like you said the real dominants / master which you can recommend to me. Thank you. 

On 5/24/2022 at 2:32 AM, NutinyourMouth said:

Caucasian 40s Fit Bear Master

Pronouns: Sir

DM me an introduction if you are:

Skinny/Slim-fit/Muscular

Have no gag reflex and want to be used as a human flesh light 

Desire outdoor fun

Are an obedient little puppy

Can endure forced workouts, CBT, humiliation, ruined orgasms, forced ejaculations until you are dry

First timers welcome. Very experienced Master here. 

Yes SIr

On 5/25/2022 at 12:28 PM, D93 said:

I can see your profile is being very genuine and active. Some profiles dead long time ago. Hope can chat further with you to find exactly like you said the real dominants / master which you can recommend to me. Thank you. 

I also start to login here lesser and lesser, coz too many time waster and cyber bullshit people, no balls for real session in reality.

chat is not what I seek, so I might reply slow or sometime lazy to respond, but ou can anytime DM or PM me, sure I will reply, only takes time....

I prefer action in real instead just cyber talking or chatting LOL... hahhaa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a 25/173/90 Chinese here. First time into the community so would like to seek an experienced master for slave training.

Telegram: @VisitorKyle

• 2 weeks later...

Any dom / master in KL or Cheras area can tie me spread on bed and slowly long hour edging me and then forced milking, just when shooting, dickhead polish until loose control nad piss flow out, then no mercy and continue edged and milked until shoot another round and yet still do not want stopping until dom/master satisfied and my balls is all empty....

while edging can do some mild cbt, tie up, sounding or waxing... LOL... while being blindfold so not knowing what next coming...

• 1 month later...
On 9/13/2022 at 10:59 PM, aaronpgkl said:

Anyone Master from Penang? Am basically looking to be a real slave, not just playing around. 

Might be looking for a job in KL so even a real Master who is willing to own a real slave who is from KL is also fine. 

Email: aodat2@gmail.com

Nice, good luck.... KL many cyber scammer and also Dom/Master pretender... take care and play safe :)

On 9/13/2022 at 10:59 PM, aaronpgkl said:

Anyone Master from Penang? Am basically looking to be a real slave, not just playing around. 

Might be looking for a job in KL so even a real Master who is willing to own a real slave who is from KL is also fine. 

Email: aodat2@gmail.com

pm your intro

On 9/16/2022 at 6:08 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Nice, good luck.... KL many cyber scammer and also Dom/Master pretender... take care and play safe :)

Thanks and yeah, I have met a few like that actually. 

A lot of them say yes yes and yes to everything but at the end of the day is basically looking for $$$ only. Not too sure if they are just here to scam or what... 

Is there nobody who is really looking for the real thing anymore?

On 9/17/2022 at 11:27 AM, appler said:

pm your intro

Hmmm... we have actually chatted a few times in Recon but basically you are only interested in replying to 2 sentences and then no longer talking anymore. Not too sure what you're really after anyways. 

If in case you are really into this, you are welcome to PM me here and I'll be more than happy to reply on anything you would like to know. 

On 9/17/2022 at 10:59 PM, kissmyfeet86 said:

Google bring me here and im new. Pure master age 35 here. Any slave in KL/Sel interested to serve me as slave that into feet and rimming and light humiliation? Pm me.. willing to pay as well as nothing is free.. 

Hi there!

So basically are you telling me that you're another one of those who are basically looking for people to pay you or give you money to be your slave? Or did I actually get it the wrong way?

Is there nobody nowadays who is basically into BDSM and etc but DO NOT need to talk about $$$

On 6/5/2022 at 6:11 PM, young master said:

cheras younger chinese master here looking for slave or sub, dog slave, house slave, servant, butler and more to discuss, open for all race but no chub

can hit me up on telegram: MZ34531

Wishing that I'm currently in KL. Would love to serve a young master... 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:14 PM, aaronpgkl said:

Hi there!

So basically are you telling me that you're another one of those who are basically looking for people to pay you or give you money to be your slave? Or did I actually get it the wrong way?

Is there nobody nowadays who is basically into BDSM and etc but DO NOT need to talk about $$$

No..the other way around.. meaning im willing to pay the slave fr his service to serve me.. as nothing is free.. i taught my sentence is clear already.. this is just my preference as i feel more in power if offered some $$$ to slave instead of tht slve doing it willingly.. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:07 PM, aaronpgkl said:

Thanks and yeah, I have met a few like that actually. 

A lot of them say yes yes and yes to everything but at the end of the day is basically looking for $$$ only. Not too sure if they are just here to scam or what... 

Is there nobody who is really looking for the real thing anymore?

Old the older batch of true BDSM and KINKZ lover will play real and serious, others now just cyber scammer and not even understand what BDSM and KINKZ, they just pretender and like to stay in the cyber world in their own imagination and fantasy by chit chatting around and no guts/balls like a real man to come out for real session.

Anyway, real Master/Dom is getting  lesser and now, Slave/Sub are too many. So, a bit hard to get the right Master or real master as they mostly have own slaves already..... So, good luck ... LOL

Maybe you can try @appler, he is real but always hear he say unable to find his slave... hahaha... good luck...

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
On 9/18/2022 at 8:10 PM, aaronpgkl said:

Hmmm... we have actually chatted a few times in Recon but basically you are only interested in replying to 2 sentences and then no longer talking anymore. Not too sure what you're really after anyways. 

If in case you are really into this, you are welcome to PM me here and I'll be more than happy to reply on anything you would like to know. 

Hahaha.... I think he not quite active in RECON already. but you can see he more active in here instead... hahaha...  

On 9/18/2022 at 8:16 PM, aaronpgkl said:

Wishing that I'm currently in KL. Would love to serve a young master... 

Since that Master already give his Telegram, you can arrange visiting KL / Cheras and play by him LOL....

I am from Cheras KL but too bad we not match in interest..... he want a dog slave, house slave, servant... so, good luck....

Edited by publicoutdoorcbt
On 9/19/2022 at 12:53 AM, kissmyfeet86 said:

No..the other way around.. meaning im willing to pay the slave fr his service to serve me.. as nothing is free.. i taught my sentence is clear already.. this is just my preference as i feel more in power if offered some $$$ to slave instead of tht slve doing it willingly.. 

I think will be lots of MB and young slave that lazy to work, will come find you and let you play just because of they will get paid...

Enjoy... :)

On 9/19/2022 at 10:49 AM, kissmyfeet86 said:

Not sure on tht coz my experience mny are such are waste timers.. haha..usually mny chickened out when want to meet fr real.. plus my fetish not mny are in favour.. 

Thought quite many into feet... saw many people like posting feet and foot photo and also requesting people to lick and suck their feet... dirty play... hahaha....

And many dog slave around saying they are dog, and dog supposed to lick master feet wat, if you do have a pet/dog, you should know dogs like to lick and toung master feets... hahaha...

And I do agreed, many chickened out, balless to come out meet in real for real session... LOL

On 9/19/2022 at 12:53 AM, kissmyfeet86 said:

Where are you from? Care to intro a bit?

On 9/19/2022 at 3:08 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Thought quite many into feet... saw many people like posting feet and foot photo and also requesting people to lick and suck their feet... dirty play... hahaha....

And many dog slave around saying they are dog, and dog supposed to lick master feet wat, if you do have a pet/dog, you should know dogs like to lick and toung master feets... hahaha...

And I do agreed, many chickened out, balless to come out meet in real for real session... LOL

True, some even fail in few text

On 9/22/2022 at 9:33 AM, appler said:

True, some even fail in few text

Now days, people just no used their brain to think before contact. Simply just text you Hi then few words and gone or simply not even understand and take some time to study someone profile and simply bump texting them... with stupid meaningless short messages that extremely short with no meaning at all.... hahahaa

Even can talk, end up when asked them when and where to do it with full plans and arrangement, they just silent up gone..... they just want cyber wasting someone time to talk with them, not into real....

On 9/27/2022 at 6:15 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Now days, people just no used their brain to think before contact. Simply just text you Hi then few words and gone or simply not even understand and take some time to study someone profile and simply bump texting them... with stupid meaningless short messages that extremely short with no meaning at all.... hahahaa

Even can talk, end up when asked them when and where to do it with full plans and arrangement, they just silent up gone..... they just want cyber wasting someone time to talk with them, not into real....

Dunia PLU, banyak tipu menipu 

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun