Happy Birthday Singapore

Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)

Guest Ez

Guest fabsban

Okay so straight to the point:

I'm looking for someone willing to be edged:

1. Prefer younger guys (below 30)

2. Any race is fine (but I do kinda like Chinese guys :)

3. Fit/muscular/skinny/lean.

4. Must have own private room (with either a bed/chair), free for a few hours.

5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.

Then the edging starts, but not with your cock first.

I start lightly touching your thighs, your abs, your chest.

Then after a few minutes, slowly massage your inner thighs...

by this time your cock will be hard :)

But I'm not going to touch it yet.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.

Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Now you'll be begging me to touch your cock. Alright, now you're ready.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.

Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.

i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.

And after you cum, well, I've got something special for your cock then :)

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged. 

i got so hard reading that but i'm 30+ :(

Guest Guest

Lean toned Chi Dom top in KL, 29 176 65, looking for a horny sub slave to use & abuse. Into biting, heavy spanking, water sports, chains/bondage, fingering/object insertion, public exhibition, role play & dress up. Can host. Leave wechat/LINE if u are keen to be well used & thoroughly pleasured.

any contact?

chi btm here would like to seek dom to explore on bdsm. i guess im into being tied and humiliated :P

perhaps you can teach me more? not into 35 above and prefer chinese dom :)

21 170 65. no place.

my email is jasonmiao00@gmail.com

Inetested heRe

Wechat steventry

trial_end@yahoo.com

Lean toned Chi Dom top in KL, 29 176 65, looking for a horny sub slave to use & abuse. Into biting, heavy spanking, water sports, chains/bondage, fingering/object insertion, public exhibition, role play & dress up. Can host. Leave wechat/LINE if u are keen to be well used & thoroughly pleasured.

Guest Indian

im a chubby indian guy with 100kg and 180cm. i want to be a slave but i dont have a place of my own. i really love edging and multiple cum with my hands tied. i amso like anal play and woul even fuck or get fucked. i'll try my best to satisfy anyone in any way.  cantact me via      Line:APUkualaLumpur

Okay so straight to the point:

I'm looking for someone willing to be edged:

1. Prefer younger guys (below 30)

2. Any race is fine (but I do kinda like Chinese guys :)

3. Fit/muscular/skinny/lean.

4. Must have own private room (with either a bed/chair), free for a few hours.

5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.

Then the edging starts, but not with your cock first.

I start lightly touching your thighs, your abs, your chest.

Then after a few minutes, slowly massage your inner thighs...

by this time your cock will be hard :)

But I'm not going to touch it yet.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.

Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Now you'll be begging me to touch your cock. Alright, now you're ready.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.

Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.

i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.

And after you cum, well, I've got something special for your cock then :)

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged.

sceptile_aries@yahoo.com

Guest Subdog

We chat me sir samme_fletcher
Guest abuseme

slave here...wanna try being tie annd BDSM....

Hi kl master pls add me seanlcs at wechat

Guest guest slave

Please contact me at: slave4bdsmmaster@hotmail. Com

Guest Ice Jelly

Newbie sub from penang looking for dom.. into edging and milking... willing to explore as long as safe and no permanent scar

Newbie sub from penang looking for dom.. into edging and milking... willing to explore as long as safe and no permanent scar

hi bro, intro pls.

Hi how do i wanna contact u.would love to try as long as it safe :-)

Hi how do i wanna contact u.would love to try as long as it safe :-)

Guest Master Peter Kok

I am new here.Looking for a master to dominate me.I will definetely obey to u and be your good slave.Hope someone can be my good teacher,Thanks:)I am from Ipoh

Guest Master Peter Kok

I am new here.Looking for a master to dominate me.I will definetely obey to u and be your good slave.Hope someone can be my good teacher,Thanks:)I am from Ipoh

Have WeChat and or email? Email me masterpeterkok@gmail.com, am young master from Ipoh!

Guest kl edger

im from bukit jalil, sri petaling area.. looking for a master to dominate me. make other slave fuck me or have a group gangbang.    i also liked to be edged.    email- <removed by mod>

Guest dead4ever

HI

Im 24 newbie currently in melaka looking for master and would like to try anything except heavy spanking....[/quot

Any contact slave?

email: dead4ever91@hotmail.com

Guest Guest

still around and available? Can meet ?

Guest master

Need master age 24 real deal. With cock slap facial location public toilets carpark In shemale house ,Disgrace lick toe everyday will be diffrent way.

Location klang subang jaya sunway Wechat I'd "getloud1"

• G_M changed the title to Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic