Male HQ

Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)

Guest Ez

Guest newbie slave

hi,

Im chinese 24 years old, 165cm, 50kg newbie currently in penang...looking for a master to train me well...email: dead4ever91@hotmail.com

Ps: i dont like to leave scar...^^

Im new in gay bdsm, can anyone teach me ? I dun have place to host....Anyone have place and interested on me ? Wanna try bondage, cane, wax, tied up, etc. Im chinese 25 in subang area or klang valley.

Contact me at 0168136o33

Im new in gay bdsm, can anyone teach me ? I dun have place to host....Anyone have place and interested on me ? Wanna try bondage, cane, wax, tied up, etc. Im chinese 25 in subang area or klang valley.

contact me...0168136033...am interested to play bdsm together with u

• 2 weeks later...

2015 JULY 11 IN KL MALAYSIA FOR SUMMER HOLS FOR 3 WEEKS

KL for 1 night on 11th July  at Concorde Inn Klia, Sepang
On to:
Malaysia, Damai Laut 12th till 27th July.
Then go to:
Pangkor Laut Resort on 27th till 29th July
Back to:
KL for 1 night on 30th July  at Concorde Inn Klia, Sepang
Then fly back to the UK.

Anyone up for some hot sex like younger guys but older as well love 69 & to be fucked or can fuck the right sexy guy as well.

Any of above hotels text me on (0)7710517972

STEVE From UK

Edited by hot-steve69
Guest ChiBottomSlave

Bottom slave finding master to train. Loves anal, piss play, spitting, socks and underwear licking, shoe sniffing, roleplaying.

Not into painful and scarring activities.

Willing to learn and serve my master.

20 170 60

littleboy1069@hotmail.com

Guest Guest

Bottom slave finding master to train. Loves anal, piss play, spitting, socks and underwear licking, shoe sniffing, roleplaying.

Not into painful and scarring activities.

Willing to learn and serve my master.

20 170 60

littleboy1069@hotmail.com

Wechat?

On 5/22/2015 at 2:02 PM, boy said:

23yo chinese boy..looking for master..would try to service you the best i can..ps im a straight boy looking to be humiliated and dominated for a try

Wechat: 

Edited by diamox
to hide my identity .. thanks 🙏
Guest Guest

Wechat: flamindevil

so what happened to the sex party u were organising. .ask people to email u and send photos. .and keep silent..such a cheat and liar...

people dont trust this guy

so what happened to the sex party u were organising. .ask people to email u and send photos. .and keep silent..such a cheat and liar...

people dont trust this guy

Cos you are a loser! Desperately waiting and stalking my posts so you can badmouth me. People, this person is a joke and will stalk you for life cos he is a terrible LOSER. Move on and get over it. We had group fun and you were not included dickhead.

Guest Guest

Cos you are a loser! Desperately waiting and stalking my posts so you can badmouth me. People, this person is a joke and will stalk you for life cos he is a terrible LOSER. Move on and get over it. We had group fun and you were not included dickhead.

go to hell...nobody on the list can confirm u contacted them..big liar...with your ugly face..no one wants to fuck your smelly hole oso

Ugly face? Have you seen me LOSER? You do not even have a profile here for Pete's sake. You are a joke who wants attention hiding behind your name - Guest. You will just be a Guest because you are a sore LOSER who stalks people and their profile. We had fun and we do not have to brag about it. It was actually so much better without a moron like you who desperately wants attention.

Guest Guest

Ugly face? Have you seen me LOSER? You do not even have a profile here for Pete's sake. You are a joke who wants attention hiding behind your name - Guest. You will just be a Guest because you are a sore LOSER who stalks people and their profile. We had fun and we do not have to brag about it. It was actually so much better without a moron like you who desperately wants attention.

waste time talk to liars like u...so desperate ...just want to sound smart and change topic but all who gave u photo and email say they never go..coz I asked them..haha..caught. .

waste time talk to liars like u...so desperate ...just want to sound smart and change topic but all who gave u photo and email say they never go..coz I asked them..haha..caught. .

blahblahblah. So should we trust you now eventhough you do not even have a darn profile here you poser? You are so pathetic that you have to wait for my posts so you can badmouth me. Shut your mouth and again, move on and get over it. It is inevitable for people not to invite you because of your attitude. Sometimes plans become awry and if the odds are not in your favor, shut up and stop being a LOSER. Hahahahaha

Guest Guest

blahblahblah. So should we trust you now eventhough you do not even have a darn profile here you poser? You are so pathetic that you have to wait for my posts so you can badmouth me. Shut your mouth and again, move on and get over it. It is inevitable for people not to invite you because of your attitude. Sometimes plans become awry and if the odds are not in your favor, shut up and stop being a LOSER. Hahahahaha

I no need to say anymore. .people here can read and know what type of person u r. My job is done here. So u can get lost...hkc to u..

I no need to say anymore. .people here can read and know what type of person u r. My job is done here. So u can get lost...hkc to u..

No, you get lost. You go girl, and never ever come back. Sorry that I had to stoop down to your level in order to defend myself and my integrity. Now, bye and happy crusing. :)

Guest Anti Liar

I can confirm that this pinoy moron only collects pics & never keeps his word. He invited me to his house in bukit jalil then cancelled last minute with no reason or apology. Everyone should be careful when sending him pics. His name is Mario. He works with AIA. Fucking girly loser.

To the sore loser: U don't have to 'stoop to defend' any thing coz 'integrity' is something u NEVER had or will ever have. #expatlife my ass. Coz that's where your post belongs. As ass wipes.

I can confirm that this pinoy moron only collects pics & never keeps his word. He invited me to his house in bukit jalil then cancelled last minute with no reason or apology. Everyone should be careful when sending him pics. His name is Mario. He works with AIA. Fucking girly loser.

To the sore loser: U don't have to 'stoop to defend' any thing coz 'integrity' is something u NEVER had or will ever have. #expatlife my ass. Coz that's where your post belongs.

It is you again! Cocksucker without a profile. Now I am scared. How did you know everything about me? It's spot on!!! :)

Edited by diamox
Guest Guest

To the sore loser: U don't have to 'stoop to defend' any thing coz 'integrity' is something u NEVER had or will ever have. #expatlife my ass. Coz that's where your post belongs.

It is you again! Cocksucker without a profile. Now I am scared. How did you know everything about me? It's spot on!!! :)

pinoy pussy trying to be chinese..lol

expat my ass..contract jobs for cheap ass buggers frm manila or which ever third world countries. .sucker loves to suck on Chinese cocks..

Guest Willdrew99

Okay so straight to the point:

I'm looking for someone willing to be edged:

1. Prefer younger guys (below 30)

2. Any race is fine (but I do kinda like Chinese guys :)

3. Fit/muscular/skinny/lean.

4. Must have own private room (with either a bed/chair), free for a few hours.

5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.

Then the edging starts, but not with your cock first.

I start lightly touching your thighs, your abs, your chest.

Then after a few minutes, slowly massage your inner thighs...

by this time your cock will be hard :)

But I'm not going to touch it yet.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.

Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Now you'll be begging me to touch your cock. Alright, now you're ready.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.

Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.

i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.

And after you cum, well, I've got something special for your cock then :)

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged.

Guest Willdrew99

Okay so straight to the point:

I'm looking for someone willing to be edged:

1. Prefer younger guys (below 30)

2. Any race is fine (but I do kinda like Chinese guys :)

3. Fit/muscular/skinny/lean.

4. Must have own private room (with either a bed/chair), free for a few hours.

5. Must be willing to surrender their cock in order to fully experience a great edging

How it goes:

I come into your room, blindfold you, strip you and tie you down on a chair/bed.

Then the edging starts, but not with your cock first.

I start lightly touching your thighs, your abs, your chest.

Then after a few minutes, slowly massage your inner thighs...

by this time your cock will be hard :)

But I'm not going to touch it yet.

Then i'll move on to your balls, lightly tickling them, you'll definitely start squirming in pleasure now.

Slowly move up to your cock, but then back again to your body... legs, abs, chest... nipples too.

Now you'll be begging me to touch your cock. Alright, now you're ready.

Pour some lube on your cock and work my way up slowly. Up and down, up and down. Driving you crazy.

Squeezing it slowly, and letting all the cock flow to your head. Then rubbing your head till it's nice and sensitive until you almost cannot tahan.

i'll keep this up for about 20-30mins. Then let your cock rest a while back onto your body.

I'll repeat this over and over again for a few hours. Depending on how long you can last before you cum.

And after you cum, well, I've got something special for your cock then :)

Anyone fit the criteria above and if you're interested, leave your email/wechat.

*PS: I've always wanted to edge a black/caucasian guy , if you are one, do let me know. You'll get a bonus treatment.

*PPS: If your cock got hard while reading that. Then you know you wanna get edged.

Hey I am interested in all you said. Except I got no room D:

Guest Willdrew99

Hello.

Kevin here. chi 23 173 60.

Looking for slave or edging slave or being tied slave.

find me on wechat kevinchenzme

or skype kevin.chenz69

Hey kelvin I wanna get edged. Or even tied

18 100 180.   if anybody needs me tonight please do drop a message. i would love to have fun .  i can also be your slave.  dont mind if u let your friends fuck me too.
email-  <removed by mod>

Hi, m interested to be edGE.

trial_end@yahoo.com

Lean toned Chi Dom top in KL, 29 176 65, looking for a horny sub slave to use & abuse. Into biting, heavy spanking, water sports, chains/bondage, fingering/object insertion, public exhibition, role play & dress up. Can host. Leave wechat/LINE if u are keen to be well used & thoroughly pleasured.

• G_M changed the title to Malaysia - Master & Slave BDSM Hookup (compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic