Male HQ

Discussion on Bisexual + Bi share their stories + What Is Straight Acting Bi Curious Exactly? (compiled)

Guest Bi

I usually have sex with men but when I feel really horny and can't find a male partner, I will go to Geylang for a $50 quickie with a Thai girl.

Had done that a few times already. Does that make me a bi?

Guest gorgeous
I usually have sex with men but when I feel really horny and can't find a male partner, I will go to Geylang for a $50 quickie with a Thai girl.

Had done that a few times already. Does that make me a bi?

Sorry - I am new here ... dont think you are bi ..maybe you are easy. YES ! i am easy too

Sorry - I am new here ... dont think you are bi ..maybe you are easy. YES ! i am easy too

In my humble opinion, a bi guy is in between experiences. I once described myself as bi, because I was ignorant and inexperienced when it came to male to male experiences. Once, you get going, you know that you are gay.

Yes, in my younger years, I had sex with girls. Why? because that is how I was conditioned and programmed. I eventually worked it all out for myself. As I matured I learnt just who I was! Even though you might not like what it is,who you are. You get over it after a while and forget hiding behind the bi tag.

Guest same2
Anyone who is attracted to both women and men is bi sexual; its as simple as that.

I have been married twice, but I also enjoy sex with guys.

True. Married but still enjoy sex with guys. It is a whole different experience. In fact much much better satisfaction.

True. Married but still enjoy sex with guys. It is a whole different experience. In fact much much better satisfaction.

No sorry to disagree, if you are bi the very best experience is MMF combination assuming the guy is bi. A lot Women are turned on by seeing two guys playing.

I have done this many times also occasionally MMMF

yummy

just wonder how the woman feel if she see his hubby being fxxk by other in front of her!

A lot depends on the woman, if she is liberal or not. I can tell me wife and my GF both enjoy watching me with another guy. My GF masturbates while she is watching, or she will share a cock with me both sucking

A lot depends on the woman, if she is liberal or not. I can tell me wife and my GF both enjoy watching me with another guy. My GF masturbates while she is watching, or she will share a cock with me both sucking

It's not easy being bi. Harder still to find men/women who don't mind sharing with someone of the opp. sex.

Edited by jase

Haha, You are not.

You were focusing on the guy and enjoy seeing the woman being banged, the harder the better.

Better still, gang banged.

Just wish I am that woman's position :whistle: ... can do much much better :yuk:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Haha, You are not.

You were focusing on the guy and enjoy seeing the woman being banged, the harder the better.

Better still, gang banged.

Just wish I am that woman's position :whistle: ... can do much much better :yuk:

See what I mean?

So you are pure gay and a btm too, haha.

• 2 months later...
i have been married for sometime and have kids too but still have urge to be with guys now and then.....they know what guys want and it is something else to have a throbbing dick in your mouth or ass....

You enjoy a nice slippery dick in your ass me too, wanna meet up I am M

Guest guest

couldn't agree more than mmf.. I once had this tourist couple in their hotel room. I fxxked his wife while he cheers and then he fxxks me while she sucks.. it was great! They're a fine Spainish couple.. beautiful girl and guy with long curved cock!

Guest BedokBi
i have been married for sometime and have kids too but still have urge to be with guys now and then.....they know what guys want and it is something else to have a throbbing dick in your mouth or ass....

I understand how you feel. I have a gf who I loved a lot too. But sometime just long to have a cock to play with. I not had fun for close to a year with guys till last week.

It was different kind of fun but I feel damn guilty at the same time. Haizz.. How i wish I was either pure straight or pure gay. But deep down i know I long for a stable companionship and kids which my gf can give me. Wild fun with guys which she can't.

• 2 months later...

I was bi and top and I like to fxxk both girl and guy beforefor 3 yrs. But after I was fxxked two months ago, I feel I do not want fxxk girl again. I turn to pure btm gay.

Most of bi are top? Any btm bi?Bi will lost interest to fxxk girl after be fxxked like me?

Any bi can share ur experience.

I was bi and top and I like to fxxk both girl and guy beforefor 3 yrs. But after I was fxxked two months ago, I feel I do not want fxxk girl again. I turn to pure btm gay.

Is this a curse to bi ? :whistle:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Most of bi are top? Any btm bi?Bi will lost interest to fxxk girl after be fxxked like me?

wAAA got so good top ? I want also.

Last time I still say I flexi until one day got fxxk upside down by a bi. Waaa can see stars.

He say fxxk men better he can bang hard because very horny he cannot control. He say see men fxxk until they cry mother cry father when in bed but after sex still so manly behave. Then next time he see them still so manly he itchy want to see them cry father cry mother again so cannot tahan must fxxk them again to bring them like women to him.

I am a bi-married guy, and still fxxk girl, and never like to fxxk a man, all the time, prefer to be a btm. just fxxk the man 1 time, never like it. I know most ofthe bi maried guy, and 80% of them are btm ????

I am a bi-married guy, and still fxxk girl, and never like to fxxk a man, all the time, prefer to be a btm. just fxxk the man 1 time, never like it. I know most ofthe bi maried guy, and 80% of them are btm ????

i'm a bi & married. i used to be a top bi. 100% top. i once curious about getting analed, & get my regular flex bottom to anal me. since then, we analed each other whenever we meet, but i still enjoy being a top & Fxxxing a women.

cheers

wAAA got so good top ? I want also.

Last time I still say I flexi until one day got fxxk upside down by a bi. Waaa can see stars.

He say fxxk men better he can bang hard because very horny he cannot control. He say see men fxxk until they cry mother cry father when in bed but after sex still so manly behave. Then next time he see them still so manly he itchy want to see them cry father cry mother again so cannot tahan must fxxk them again to bring them like women to him.

Yes, I also love to fxxk until my bottom cry father cry mother like a man, but hor, if the bottom cry like a woman, that's it. Cock will sure go soft one. Luckily, married bi fathers are never those who will cry like women.

Call me a sadist, but I just love the way a man sound when they get fxxked. It just makes me high.

Yes, I also love to fxxk until my bottom cry father cry mother like a man, but hor, if the bottom cry like a woman, that's it. Cock will sure go soft one. Luckily, married bi fathers are never those who will cry like women.

Call me a sadist, but I just love the way a man sound when they get fxxked. It just makes me high.

Most tops prefer us to manly moan. But a few even more sadists want us to moan like women they see on xxx dvds. Tell them we cannot lah so malu become not man not woman ah gua where got fun? They say must try then they happy. knn bopian feel more malu they more high fxxk harder.

I'm bi. I love fxxking women! I fxxk them so well, they can't get even. Even married women keep sms me to "meet" them.

But I like playing with guys too! I'm total btm with guys. And too bad, I love moaning like a woman when I'm with guys. But I am manly. Just moan like woman. Haha. Its true I think most guys like their btms to moan like man. But too bad, I am here to satisfy my own urge, so I act as I please and let them decide if you want to continue with me. We all have our preference.

Who is top who is btm bi news spread very fast. But tops who are flexi never admit one unless you are special to them.

The big news is when a top become open btm then waaa everybody start gossipping when the tops rushing to tackle him before he become too easy or become scared and go to hide.

The most fun part is gossipping why he kana poked until siao charboh. All the tops say they make him become one and start fighting about who is first. The new btm too shy to come out to talk.

Then somebody say he is actually secretly flexi last time but his ah lao one night play him out.

I'm bi. I love fxxking women! I fxxk them so well, they can't get even. Even married women keep sms me to "meet" them.

But I like playing with guys too! I'm total btm with guys. And too bad, I love moaning like a woman when I'm with guys. But I am manly. Just moan like woman. Haha. Its true I think most guys like their btms to moan like man. But too bad, I am here to satisfy my own urge, so I act as I please and let them decide if you want to continue with me. We all have our preference.

Yes, most of the bi-btm like tomoan like a lady, same as me, we us to fxxk woman and hear they moan, we just learn from them.and said, cum for me, cum on myface pls.......

My top not only want I moan but also I shall beg him to fxxk more hard and deep otherwise he will purposely stop fxxking while I super high. I feel humiliated while he scold me vulgar, But still want it again after been fxxked.I am very dominant in my company, but just want submissive to him. Sianz....

Hello Everyone,

I do understand that everyone have their own sexual needs regardless of being Gay TOP/FLEX/BTM or BI TOP/FLEX/BTM.

I would want to highlight regardless of what is individual sexuality and individual must ensure to practice safe sex.

Always use plenty of water-based lubricant such as KY jelly, Clinigel, Sensel or pharmacy own brand lubricating jelly with latex condom.

If you are having a long sex session, change condoms after a while. Ensure to check the condom expiry date.

Regards

MSMResources :rolleyes:

my tea :smokin:

Guest Bedokbi

i'm a bi & married. i used to be a top bi. 100% top. i once curious about getting analed, & get my regular flex bottom to anal me. since then, we analed each other whenever we meet, but i still enjoy being a top & Fxxxing a women.

cheers

Hi. I also have gf. Love fxxxing her but from time to time also long to have fun with guys. Somehow feel different when banging guys. I am flex btw. :)

Guest BedokBi

Hi. I also have gf. Love fxxxing her but from time to time also long to have fun with guys. Somehow feel different when banging guys. I am flex btw. :)

U can PM me. :)

When i have fun with Bis, i tend to have thoughts behind my mind tat he had sex with women. He could be a boy friend and even a husband of a woman....

Being a top, he will submit to me but i prefer him to moan and behave as a man on bed. I cant take someone who moan as woman while i am banging on him and with a thinking of he is bi, will make the matter worse and get turned off wondering would he moans the same way as he fxxk a girl ? haha <_< . This is my personal preference.

Edited by thaiboyz

• 2 weeks later...

Being a Pure-BI & a TOP myself, I do & still enjoy the pleasure of both worlds :)

The end-result varies in my opinion:

- with Women (Miss.Right) = Upmost Satisfactory

- with Men (Mr.Right) = Big Thrill

Both differs in the skill sets applied - soft & hard skill inclusively ...

btw: me (BI) ain't no cry-mother-cry-father type NOR a Dead-fish ...but do/will respond moderately /w a right "momentum"

Hary

During my NS days, I fxxk a 3rd SG from MT line dept. We lost contact after our ROD. Met him couple of years ago and realised that he is married with 3 kids. He is very beng looking and working as a sub-contractor in a renovations company.

We met up and I gave him a good fxxk. He moaned in hokkien and loved every bit of it. We continued this way once a while but I stopped seeing him when he started to express kinda of feeling for me.....coz I do not wish to complicate my life with his married life.

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

Ya, love/feeling is a funny stuff.. because u are so comfortable with each other ..that's y u hook up together..After a period, it is quite common to develop feeling for each other... You did well, big NO for those that are already married... u don't want to be the 3rd party...somemore a guy... actually there are many gay married man outthere. I met a few and most of them are desperate for sex w guys because of their situation...

• 4 years later...

As per topic, I have always been wondering the exact definition and what this term encompasses. Does it mean that this group of ppl are actually bisexual, they are sexually attracted to both males and females, but yet they pretend to be straight? Or they are Juz exploring the possibility of being a bisexual while maintaining a straight facade?

For me, i have always been straight acting, though have been doubted on several occasions to be PLU, but I think that I am actually attracted to both females n males. I did not tell my girlfriend abt this, obviously I can't! But I am Juz wondering are there a lot of guys out there like me who is acting like that, meaning having a girlfriend but still exploring in the PLU world? Am I considered straight acting bi curious?? Many thanks in advance for yor previous opinion. :)

Guest Guest

I would say all guys are bi curious if the opportunity to experience gay sex presents itself. If a real hunk of a guy in a skinny trunk that can barely prevent his hard-on dick from peeking out were to touch yr dick, how many men, straight or bi or gay, can refuse?

Bi curious is simply anyone doesn't violently push this hunk away.

Straight acting bi curious.

Ok, lets take this in parts then. "Straight acting" and "bi curious". 

Straight acting means that from the way he behaves, you cant tell that he is gay.  A lot of people think that effeminate people are gay. While this might be true, it is not 100 percent true all the time meaning that some effeminate behaving people can actually be straight.

Bi curious means that someone is curious about the same sex. For example, a guy might be married but he finds other guys attractive/interesting. I use the word "attractive" here to mean more than the feeling that one gets when turning a magagazine and looking at a picture and noting that the person in the picture is attractive. In other words, the attraction is more than platonic.  Bi curious can apply to both males and females. Bi curious also implies that the person has not had much interaction with the same sex and therefore is still curious as compared to a person who has and therefore can say that he or she is Bi, instead of Bi-curious.

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have a little story to share and hopefully get some advise from you guys. Before I start my story, I'll give a small intro about myself. I'm a 29 years old bi from Malaysia, I have a girlfriend of 5 years who I'm gonna propose to by the end of this year. She doesn't know I'm bi and I would sometimes fantasize about having sex with men when I masturbate. Ok, so here goes.

This story is about my first time with receiving head from a guy who I barely even know. I've been going to this barber shop to get my hair cut since I was 7 years old. The owner of the barber shop has been cutting my hair ever since. Everytime I pay a visit to the barber shop, he would insist on cutting my hair. So it began on my last 2 visit to the shop, the shop was relocated to a newer shop lot and they now provide hair washing service in 1 of the rooms at the back of the shop.

After the the haircut, the boss said he would give me a complimentary hair wash and I took up his offer and followed him to the back. After washing and drying, he asked me to lie down on the chair so he could give me a massage, which I happily obliged. He started massaging my thigh and slowly going up nearly touching my groin. About 5 minutes or so, he asked me to turn around so he could give me a back massage too. He started from the shoulder and slowly moving his way down to grabbing my ass. At this point I thought to myself "Is he trying molest me?", but I quickly shook the thought off because at massage parlours, the masseur would occasionally give the ass abit of a squeeze, that's what I thought.

During my previous visit which was a few days back, the same thing happened. But this time, instead of massaging the thigh, he went straight for the groin and started massaging my dick. I was like wtf is he trying to do, but then, a part of me really wanted to see what he was up to, so I let him continue. After a while, he asked me if he could unbutton my pants, at this point, I sort of know what is going to happen and I should probably say no and leave. But a part of me wanted this to happen, I hesitated a while but in the end I allowed him to unbutton my pants. He reached his hand into my pants and started jerking me off. After a few jerks, he went and locked the door, took off my pants and continue to give me a handjob. After a while, he asked me if he could suck it, and to be honest, I was kind of waiting for him to say that the whole time. After I gave him the green light, he proceed to suck my dick and it was the best blowjob I've ever had. It was not long before I ejaculated in his mouth and he swallowed it too.

After the blowjob, he took a wet cloth and cleaned my dick. I put my pants back on and paid him for the haircut and leave like nothing happened. On my way home, I can't stop thinking about what happened, heck I cant stop thinking about it even up till today. I'm afraid of going back to the shop to get a haircut, but at the same time, I can't wait for my hair to grow long so I could go there and get a haircut, and possibly something more. I don't know how to process this, on one hand, I feel bad because I've cheated on my girlfriend, to make things worse, with a guy. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to what might happen the next visit.

So, what do you guys think, I'm a little confused right now, and sorry for the long post.

You said u r BI, so I presume u enjoy having sex with girls too.

If u feel guilty and bad then I presume u should stop doing it.

Maybe u should get some advice from the married gay/bi men.

Im not that in favour of anyone who "cheat" on their partner gay/str8.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Bisexual + Bi share their stories + What Is Straight Acting Bi Curious Exactly? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.