Male HQ

Discussion on Bisexual + Bi share their stories + What Is Straight Acting Bi Curious Exactly? (compiled)

Guest Bi

Firstly i felt that you may be getting married because you feel you need to and for other reasons such as family. There are many ppl of which some i know of who get married and even have kids they would still persue with their desires for their own sextual needs. What is happening is that you do not want and am afraid that people you know may come to know of your sextual needs. 

You want to step on two boats and still do not want any of them to sink our old saying. A wife with or without kids and at the same time some one who can give you the kind of sex you need. In your case a blowjob. Not many woman like to do.. but most gay do. L.O.V.E stands for Lots Of Voluntary Efforts. And love does not mean sex only. If you really love this girl and wants to settle down with her, you should be willing to put in some efforts and accept her as what she is and respect her as a life partner i would say. 

I feel the way we live we should be open and not play hide and seek , that is my personal point of view. I have a bf and we tell each other what we like and what we don. I also like to go gay sauna and i also tells him that. We do have a understanding that if the needs arises for us to have sex or somekind of fun with others it has to be safe sex. 

So i say what i think, i hope i have show some light with you. Good Luck

Hmm, when you said you're bi at the beginning, I would've thought you had been through and enjoyed "activities" with both genders. However, at the end you mentioned that you just had your first blowjob and you are now confused...

Could it be that you are just curious rather than bi?

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hi, I have a little story to share and hopefully get some advise from you guys. Before I start my story, I'll give a small intro about myself. I'm a 29 years old bi from Malaysia, I have a girlfriend of 5 years who I'm gonna propose to by the end of this year. She doesn't know I'm bi and I would sometimes fantasize about having sex with men when I masturbate. Ok, so here goes.

This story is about my first time with receiving head from a guy who I barely even know. I've been going to this barber shop to get my hair cut since I was 7 years old. The owner of the barber shop has been cutting my hair ever since. Everytime I pay a visit to the barber shop, he would insist on cutting my hair. So it began on my last 2 visit to the shop, the shop was relocated to a newer shop lot and they now provide hair washing service in 1 of the rooms at the back of the shop.

After the the haircut, the boss said he would give me a complimentary hair wash and I took up his offer and followed him to the back. After washing and drying, he asked me to lie down on the chair so he could give me a massage, which I happily obliged. He started massaging my thigh and slowly going up nearly touching my groin. About 5 minutes or so, he asked me to turn around so he could give me a back massage too. He started from the shoulder and slowly moving his way down to grabbing my ass. At this point I thought to myself "Is he trying molest me?", but I quickly shook the thought off because at massage parlours, the masseur would occasionally give the ass abit of a squeeze, that's what I thought.

During my previous visit which was a few days back, the same thing happened. But this time, instead of massaging the thigh, he went straight for the groin and started massaging my dick. I was like wtf is he trying to do, but then, a part of me really wanted to see what he was up to, so I let him continue. After a while, he asked me if he could unbutton my pants, at this point, I sort of know what is going to happen and I should probably say no and leave. But a part of me wanted this to happen, I hesitated a while but in the end I allowed him to unbutton my pants. He reached his hand into my pants and started jerking me off. After a few jerks, he went and locked the door, took off my pants and continue to give me a handjob. After a while, he asked me if he could suck it, and to be honest, I was kind of waiting for him to say that the whole time. After I gave him the green light, he proceed to suck my dick and it was the best blowjob I've ever had. It was not long before I ejaculated in his mouth and he swallowed it too.

After the blowjob, he took a wet cloth and cleaned my dick. I put my pants back on and paid him for the haircut and leave like nothing happened. On my way home, I can't stop thinking about what happened, heck I cant stop thinking about it even up till today. I'm afraid of going back to the shop to get a haircut, but at the same time, I can't wait for my hair to grow long so I could go there and get a haircut, and possibly something more. I don't know how to process this, on one hand, I feel bad because I've cheated on my girlfriend, to make things worse, with a guy. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to what might happen the next visit.

So, what do you guys think, I'm a little confused right now, and sorry for the long post.

When a bi curious guy gets his first "OMG Mind Blowing" blow job, you are turned. Turned means you ARE gay.

You just found that out exactly who you are. You are no longer a bi curious as claim, but Gay.

Blowjob is the litmus paper test if someone is gay.

Next question is, do you still want to go ahead with the wedding? You might want to consider carefully.

Aiyah, 29yo still ask for advice...if you are 16yo then u need advice. You are getting married soon. You will be the leader of a family.. you sound like a small kid.

Everyone will need advice sometime in their life it has nothing to do with age.  Sometime when someone ask for advice they are actually asking for sympathetic ears only.

Don't end up like the guy in today's papers who was married with triplets thru in vitro fertilization and then found out by his wife he is gay all along and went thru an ugly divorce. Be honest with yourself, if you're gay, then don't ruin another woman's life. Bcos eventually you'll be unable to be satisfied by your wife and seek sexual gratifications from other men.

When a bi curious guy gets his first "OMG Mind Blowing" blow job, you are turned. Turned means you ARE gay.

You just found that out exactly who you are. You are no longer a bi curious as claim, but Gay.

Next question is, do you still want to go ahead with the wedding? You might want to consider carefully.

You don't believe BIs exist?

Everyone have their own perspective on being gay.

Some say if you are turned on by a guy giving you a blowjob, you are gay.

Some say if you feel emotional attached to a guy means you are gay.

Some say if you like having sex with a guy, you are gay.

and so on.

Im bi and only one of the questions above is neutral to me, the other two being negative.

Guys are driven by lust, but when you are clear headed make sure you set things right FIRST, ground rules, discipline, and discuss everything with your partner, if he/she isnt even ready to discuss with you then its time to move on, he/she isnt ready for a relationship.

Hahah. How is a blowjob a litmus paper act? Its just a physical act. A mind blowing bj is an amazing one regardless of the sex of the person giving it. A straight guy could get off from receiving a bj from a gay dude if he can push the fact that its a guy blowing him and just concentrate on the physical pleasure he is experiencing. Being a bisexual myself, i could enjoy a "omg mind blowing bj" from a dude one day and enjoy "omg sex" with a girl the next. But on an emotional level, i could find myself falling in love with a girl but never with a dude in the past. So even if i do enjoy playing with guys at times, i dont consider it being gay as i cant see myself being in a relationship with a guy. So in terms of your actual sexuality, u should consider both physical and emotional attraction. The only way you are gay after that incident is if you don't enjoy having sex with a girl anymore and you can only connect on an emotional level with a member of the same sex.

That being said, marriage is more than just sex. It is about devoting yourself to the person you love. Sex may become stale and there isn't any "omg" moment for married couples whether they're straight or gay. So 1st, you've got to figure out what the encounter make you feel. Are you turned off by girls now. If yes, then you've "change" your sexuality (no idea how that is possible) Secondly, ask yourself if you love her and can see spending the rest of your life together with her. Cheating occurs in straight, gay or bi relationships.

Guest Guest

I don't understand why some bis are still in denial the fact that they are gay ..look at the post some bi guy above made.

Roll eyes.

Never fall in love with bis anyway. Period.

actually there is no bi.....either u love girl or boy. that it

bi is use as a gategoat to lie to other or ownself label

just a blow job incident, need our advice to decide your fate in life? ....wow, I can tell you there more to come beside blow job, anal fucking and kissing ....etc

so you can't pretend to blame the barber to confuse your identity.

you know what you are...a gay is born.

Guest Glyph

If you take heterosexuality and homosexuality as definitive ends, then bisexuality can be anywhere in between. The term bisexual (do not confuse this with curious/questioning - LGBTQ) is a spectrum, and is used to describe someone as being attracted to both genders either romantically or sexually, or both. Even in the case of homosexuality, there are variations / specifications to it. I have a friend who is interested in neither (all) girls nor any guys other than chubs. So is he just plain gay, or a gay chub chaser? I haven't dropped him the question because I don't see the need to give a definite label to everything.

Likewise, in the case where someone drinks kopi every morning which, depending on his mood, can range from kopi, kopi gao, kopi po, kopi c, kopi o, blah blah yada yada, but also drinks teh o siu dai every Sunday afternoon without fail. What is the best way to describe this person's preference between kopi and teh? For accuracy, he likes kopi in general, and specifically teh o siu dai. Or we could say he likes both kopi and teh because teh o siu dai is still teh. But to say that he only likes kopi is an insult to your own intelligence. So please, get it into your skulls.

Aiyah, 29yo still ask for advice...if you are 16yo then u need advice. You are getting married soon. You will be the leader of a family.. you sound like a small kid.

250px-CaptainFacepalm.png

And minors shouldn't even be on board here.

All these misconceptions and contemptuous remarks about bisexuals.. in the beginning it was tragic, but after a while it is just amusing.

Very tempted to set the records straight (what a pun) but I've learnt it's pointless to argue with bigots.

But I digress.

TS, my advice is this: don't confuse your feelings with sexual fun. I guess at this point in your life you're exploring, good for you for having that open mind. If you decided to get married anyway and have some gay sex once in a while, don't let wife suspect anything. If you want to be 100% faithful then don't tell her your gay sex encounters if she's not the sort to take it kindly. Of course more importantly, don't get pressured into a marriage until you are really ready.

My last advice for all relationships related questions: let the Golden Rule be your guide - treat others the way you like others to treat you.

Hahah. How is a blowjob a litmus paper act? Its just a physical act. A mind blowing bj is an amazing one regardless of the sex of the person giving it. A straight guy could get off from receiving a bj from a gay dude if he can push the fact that its a guy blowing him and just concentrate on the physical pleasure he is experiencing. Being a bisexual myself, i could enjoy a "omg mind blowing bj" from a dude one day and enjoy "omg sex" with a girl the next. But on an emotional level, i could find myself falling in love with a girl but never with a dude in the past. So even if i do enjoy playing with guys at times, i dont consider it being gay as i cant see myself being in a relationship with a guy. So in terms of your actual sexuality, u should consider both physical and emotional attraction. The only way you are gay after that incident is if you don't enjoy having sex with a girl anymore and you can only connect on an emotional level with a member of the same sex.

That being said, marriage is more than just sex. It is about devoting yourself to the person you love. Sex may become stale and there isn't any "omg" moment for married couples whether they're straight or gay. So 1st, you've got to figure out what the encounter make you feel. Are you turned off by girls now. If yes, then you've "change" your sexuality (no idea how that is possible) Secondly, ask yourself if you love her and can see spending the rest of your life together with her. Cheating occurs in straight, gay or bi relationships.for

In my views, there are generally 2 types of Bi.

1. the type who denies that he is gay and use being Bi as a cover.

2. the type who knows he is Bi.

TS belongs to the 1st type. For him, the blowjob is The Litmus paper test. Just look at what he wrote.

On my way home, I can't stop thinking about what happened, heck I cant stop thinking about it even up till today. I'm afraid of going back to the shop to get a haircut, but at the same time, I can't wait for my hair to grow long so I could go there and get a haircut, and possibly something more. I don't know how to process this, on one hand, I feel bad because I've cheated on my girlfriend, to make things worse, with a guy. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to what might happen the next visit. 

(notice that he repeats that he wants to go back twice)

So, what do you guys think, I'm a little confused right now, and sorry for the long post.

That "OMG, mind blowing" blowjob did the trick in bringing out the gay that he is.

Do I believe there is such thing as Bisexual, of course. But in TS's case, he is a gay in denial.

Guest Guest

The barber shop moved to a new shop and intentionally has a small room at the back to facilitate him to give bj to any guy he like. I suspect he give bj n fj to anyone he like.

Dear ts, ur risk of hiv is low but pray you don't get gonorrhea.

Guest Glyph

TS belongs to the 1st type. For him, the blowjob is The Litmus paper test. Just look at what he wrote.

On my way home, I can't stop thinking about what happened, heck I cant stop thinking about it even up till today. I'm afraid of going back to the shop to get a haircut, but at the same time, I can't wait for my hair to grow long so I could go there and get a haircut, and possibly something more. I don't know how to process this, on one hand, I feel bad because I've cheated on my girlfriend, to make things worse, with a guy. On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to what might happen the next visit.

(notice that he repeats that he wants to go back twice)

That "OMG, mind blowing" blowjob did the trick in bringing out the gay that he is.

Do I believe there is such thing as Bisexual, of course. But in TS's case, he is a gay in denial.

The minute you started churning out things like "the type (of person) who denies that he is gay and use being Bi as a cover" as a type of bisexuality is already bi erasure. One who is bisexual can only be bisexual. In the case of one who denies himself as gay, as you've said, can only be none other than being gay-in-denial. It's that straightforward.

And while what you've deduced from his post as highlighted in red (by you) may be true, at the same time, you have effectively showed us how you chose to outright ignore the other half of which has been said by TS, as highlighted in neon green (by me). So here comes my question, why is this so? Why do you refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt?

And previously, you also mentioned:

Yet again, bisexual invisibility. Did you know that, although a rarity and thus not commonly used in this scenario, a bi-curious individual can be a homosexual person who has some form of uncertain attraction towards the opposite gender? So according to what you've said, they can only be straight-in-denial and not genuinely exploring the possibilities of them identifying as bisexual, or homoflexible?

In the first place, how does one "turn" gay? Which magician taught you that?

With all due respect, I think you're the one in denial here. If you truly believe bisexuals exists then why have you not bothered to verify if he's turned on by females too? Did you conveniently forget to ask that question before deciding his label for him? A blowjob from a guy is by no means a litmus test for homosexuality. It is at best an indication of TS' interest in guys. Nothing more. It does not tell you about his interest (or lack of thereof) in females. And as a preemptive strike, being bisexual doesn't mean we need to have 50-50 attraction to both genders. I honestly don't know many people at all who are 100% one way or the other, much less a 50-50. Sexuality is so much broader than those three terms. We definitely need more discussion about bisexuality in this forum because the level of ignorance here is appalling. People (both gays and heteros) need to understand that bisexual means you're open to falling for someone regardless of their gender; not that you're in denial and/or greedy.

Edited by EasleyLim

Guest Kinsey

just a blow job incident, need our advice to decide your fate in life? ....wow, I can tell you there more to come beside blow job, anal fucking and kissing ....etc

rating-scale.jpg

tumblr_lwwb3jBqKu1qghfy5o1_500.gif

Hmm. Then consider this analogy for those who don't believe in bisexuality. Person A have always been attracted to guys since young, and is now in a physical and emtional relationship with a guy. But he have always been a curious about being with a girl and entertained thoughts. One day, he finally crossed the line. And he realized that sex was amazing and mind blowing and he can't stop thinking about it. Are you guys gonna classify him as 'straight in denial'? And that his life prior to that moment was a lie? Mind blowing sex is just a physical act.

FYI , there is a such thing as a bisexual , dont assume those are lies and fakes just because it is different , and you do not understand what it really means , anyway , a person can be a bisexual , he or she , will either have , gay , lesbian straight relationships , when i say relationships , it means a whole new different level , not really about preferences anymore/ so get that clear out in your noodle. there are some casses in the US , a trans guy(yes this person was a girl before) , was married to a guy , and they both were declaired husband and husband , and this trans guy was a bi , but his partner is gay , his partner ultimately accepted him , because of their strong relationship. now if you know gay is real , dont say things like a bisexual is fake , cause you'll be doing the same old thing again , i mean those people who refuse to understand us , and start saying we're having a disease or something. or having a brain problem , which infact , we're not , we're all human , and we have feelings , we all deserve equality :).

dos5fn.jpg

TS, look what you've done.

Your question wrt your sexual identidy has sparked a fierce debate on bisexuality.

Maybe this article can shed some light on this issue. Ultimately only you can decide for yourself your own identidy and place in this world, but again, it's just a label that people want to put on you.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7899674?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices

Hope this helps.

Guest Glyph

TS, look what you've done.

Your question wrt your sexual identidy has sparked a fierce debate on bisexuality.

Maybe this article can shed some light on this issue. Ultimately only you can decide for yourself your own identidy and place in this world, but again, it's just a label that people want to put on you.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7899674?utm_hp_ref=gay-voices

Hope this helps.

That article is so binary. Exactly like how people are saying there's no flex top, flex, or flex btm. They're all lies. Only top or btm, pick one.

That article is so binary. Exactly like how people are saying there's no flex top, flex, or flex btm. They're all lies. Only top or btm, pick one.

Sorry, but I just have to ask, what do u mean? I really do not understand.

Hahaha, This looks like its going to be a long debate.  Having only info provided by TS, one can only make assumptions based on personal experiences and knowledge over the years.

This is not a scientific symposium so don't have to go so technical to prove whether he is bisexual or gay in denial, etc.

My advice for TS is that he be true to himself and chose a life which he think will be best for him. Whichever life chooses just make sure he is able to live with his conscience.

Sorry, but I just have to ask, what do u mean? I really do not understand.

People have the concept that you are either X or Y; no in-betweens. When in fact, there's a whole spectrum.

It's like trying to squeeze rainbow colors into either Black or White only.

There's a possibility that TS is a troll and this is a troll post. After all its his first and only post. Possible scenario but take it with a pinch of salt.

Guest Glyph

There's a possibility that TS is a troll and this is a troll post. After all its his first and only post. Possible scenario but take it with a pinch of salt.

Indeed, but it is absolute that we can steer this entire discussion in a positive light to serve as a reference for those in similar situations, as well as an insight to bisexuality for the rest of us.

I'm bi and I would sometimes fantasize about having sex with men when I masturbate.

When we start categorizing people and put labels, we reinforce the notion that they are totally different than us.  It leads us to forget our common humanity and lose our ability to empathize.   We need to remember that most people do not intentionally cause suffering for the sake of causing suffering. For the most part, people are just trying their best to be happy - just like any of us here. 

TS has already made it known that he is bi and that he "sometimes fantasize about having sex with men when (I) masturbate".  When the reality finally set in, being his first time, it is only natural that he can get "a little confused".  This state of confusion is not, IMHO, about his sexual identity but about the complexity of a human life to a single abominable term.  It is how he can reconcile his conscience to be that good boyfriend to his "girlfriend of 5 years who I'm gonna propose to by the end of this year" and yet to be happy.

Being in the middle of anything is not easy/popular.  In life, it is always the definitive black-or-white or yes-or-no.  The common perceptive of being neither here-nor-there makes one to be indecisive .  But, does that mean that such choice is wrong?

How TS should live from now depends on how much he can finally and totally accept himself today and not by how others think.  Questions on moral issues are best answered by the individual - how he can peacefully live with his choice and not detrimental to those he loves/cares.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

To double confirmed, imagine and fantasize it's your girlfriend who is giving you the blow job and see which one take over your mind. If your feeling is stronger doing with the guy, you have just discovered you prefer guys over gals.

TS,this is just a one time incident due to your curiosity. A bj is nice regardless of the gender offering it,as long the skills are good. Dont be confused, Move on, and marry the one you love.

Hmmm...a bj from a girl, no matter how good, has absolutely no effect on me...tried & tested! :smokin:

Guest Guest

Agree with GM be true to yourself ..

To add lots of married men are seeking fun or cruising even in swim pools behind their family . TS you have to know what you want at the end of the day.

Guest Barber

Let me do some mathematics here,

You're 29 yo this year.

The same barber (the Boss) has been cutting your hair since you're 7 yo.

Which is 29 - 7 = 22 years.

Assume the Boss is 25 yo then, he should be 25 + 22 = 47 yo now.

So, if this uncle married?

Is he hot enough for you let him swallow you again?

If you enjoy it, why confused? Instead of your regular jo, now you have a hot wet mouth to serve the purpose. Even some straight men also go for hanky panty hair cut.

You will likely to get your hair cut every week now instead of your usual once a month(?). Just don't fall in love with him to ruin your marriage.

Guest jeepers

The minute you started churning out things like "the type (of person) who denies that he is gay and use being Bi as a cover" as a type of bisexuality is already bi erasure. One who is bisexual can only be bisexual. In the case of one who denies himself as gay, as you've said, can only be none other than being gay-in-denial. It's that straightforward.

And while what you've deduced from his post as highlighted in red (by you) may be true, at the same time, you have effectively showed us how you chose to outright ignore the other half of which has been said by TS, as highlighted in neon green (by me). So here comes my question, why is this so? Why do you refuse to give him the benefit of the doubt?

And previously, you also mentioned:

Yet again, bisexual invisibility. Did you know that, although a rarity and thus not commonly used in this scenario, a bi-curious individual can be a homosexual person who has some form of uncertain attraction towards the opposite gender? So according to what you've said, they can only be straight-in-denial and not genuinely exploring the possibilities of them identifying as bisexual, or homoflexible?

In the first place, how does one "turn" gay? Which magician taught you that?

Im with GM on thisnone, sorry, Glyph

TS, I feel the question is this - do you have any emotional feeling for your barber.  Well, assuming you are able to get blow jobs and man sex from other sources, if your barber dies, would you be devastated? 

If you would be devastated (for reasons other than to have to look for another barber), then you are probably in love with the barber.  I have a feeling you are not in this position.

If your wife/wife-to-be dies (the difference in the terms is merely in the timing) would you be devastated?  If you would be, then you are probably in love with your wife/to-be. 

If you are devastated, is it because you love her or is it because you will not get any sex from her anymore (ignoring necrophilia)?  If it is the latter, then you are not really in love with her. 

If you are not in love with your wife, don't marry her and ruin her life.  Just go and play with any man, woman, animal that strikes your fancy. 

As for blow jobs, and reading that it was your first blow job ever, I can understand you felt great.  But since that was your one and only blow job, I feel it would be rather premature to determine that the blow job you got from the barber was great - you don't have anything to compare it with.

Back to the question, you are confused and do not know what to do.  I can only say that you are bisexual to the extend that you enjoy sex with either and both genders.  Who you love - regardless of gender - is more important.  Marry only the one you love.  The rest is sex, a hot raunch, an explosive orgasm, a great high and a great feeling.  All that will pass.  When your libido fades, the person worthy of your love, affection and respect is more important than the shooting of your sperm out of your cock together with the brief euphoria that follows.    

Guest Glyph

Im with GM on thisnone, sorry, Glyph

You don't have to apologise. This is an open discussion after all, and everyone is entitled to their opinions.

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Bisexual + Bi share their stories + What Is Straight Acting Bi Curious Exactly? (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.