Male HQ

Volleyball Anyone?

Troyy

I play volleyball too!! But not very good. Why not sentosa instead at least it is more central for everyone

I already play at TBC on Sundays. Got beach vball covered. It would nice to have an indoor group :)

Bit more complicated logistics wise since we need to book the field...

I already play at TBC on Sundays. Got beach vball covered. It would nice to have an indoor group :)

Bit more complicated logistics wise since we need to book the field...

What is TBC? O i miss indoor volleyball too, been too long since I last played it!! Anyone knows where to book the court? We should start two team but we will need 12 players then

What is TBC? O i miss indoor volleyball too, been too long since I last played it!! Anyone knows where to book the court? We should start two team but we will need 12 players then

Tanjong Beach Club.

I remember when I just arrived in 2011, there were only maybe 2 or 3 nets set up. When I went there two weekends ago, the entire beach next to TBC was full of nets with people playing. The level is pretty high though.

As for indoors, I have no idea how to book the courts... would have to ask someone local haha. But yeah, gathering 12 people might not be as easy as it sounds.... 10 would be a minimum for a fun game, 5 vs 5. At 4 vs 4 it's a bit more tough.

Can I join in? Very long time didn't play.

watch your Thoughts, they become Words; 

watch your Words they become Actions; 

watch your Actions they become Habits; 
watch your Habits they become your Attitude and Character; 
watch your Character they become Destiny.

Tanjong Beach Club.

I remember when I just arrived in 2011, there were only maybe 2 or 3 nets set up. When I went there two weekends ago, the entire beach next to TBC was full of nets with people playing. The level is pretty high though.

As for indoors, I have no idea how to book the courts... would have to ask someone local haha. But yeah, gathering 12 people might not be as easy as it sounds.... 10 would be a minimum for a fun game, 5 vs 5. At 4 vs 4 it's a bit more tough.[/quote

Where is tanjong beach club? Is it the place with the nice swimminng pool anf bar at the end of Tanjong beach. Usually that side is too far and quiet so I dont go there. Maybe I should check there out next time since there is like no more net at Siloso already I think.

When you said high level as in the level of the skills or the height of the net?

Good morning, i did a search on Singapore sport council online booking, all indoor volley ball court are full for weekend booking, there is one outdoor court available, it location is around NUS at 21 Evans Road.

Ssc charges per hour:

Indoor CCAB: $11 (non peak hr) $23.10 (peak hr), 21 Evans Road

Outdoor CCAB: $6 (non peak hr) $11.60 (peak hr), 21 Evans Road

Hougang sport hall: $15 (non peak hr) $30 (peak hr)

School hall: $30 (peak hr)

i unable to view or find which neighbourhood cc got volley ball court through the onePA page, and not sure what the charges like...

there is a beach volleyball court locate at tampines, not sure through which agent...

any suggestion?

Edited by jezz

Maybe we should get the players first before booking? I dont know if want can actually go sentosa first for like a try out or smth haha

Agree! :)

But it's still interesting to know how much it would cost us. Let's say we get a court for 2 hours at roughly $35, divided by 12, it's just $3 per person, not bad.

Now..... how many do we have haha?

What about weekdays? would be easier I guess to book a court?

I'm ok, but let me know early, for necessary arrangement from wk.

I'm ok, but let me know early, for necessary arrangement from wk.

• 4 months later...

wow. Volleyball

havent heard this for quite sometimes now.

used to play few years ago

its a very good sport with just one problem

it needs a lot of people.

unlike other net court sports like badminton and tennis.

with the tennis us open around the corner, i think its about time to switch to watching the beautiful ladies.

line : batamsg

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Any guys in the East desiring to form a couple of teams to start playing volleyball? Could start with 4 pax per group first?

Anyone keen to play in/around the Eastern part of the island?