Male HQ

Discussion On John @ Bedok Reservoir

loversboy

i tried this male masseur at bedok reservoir road - his name is john he is simply

fantastic - he provide very good massage and free manhood if u want it and

the best part is his rate is only sgd 28.00 per hr - value added services for yr

money worth with own spa massage bed and very soothing spa music try him

now or today u will never regret u do - SMS him at : 9359-9224 and try not

to call him as he is always busy treating customers.

======== Moderator's caution ==========

Read with caution for this post

i tried this male masseur at bedok reservoir road - his name is john he is simply fantastic

Tried him too. He is nice and is generally very accommodating.

John is a superchub and for those who like men who are very chubby, $28 is a good deal.

Guest Browser
you specially registered your nick to recommend him? Hmm...

and this "Guest"... barely after 1 hour you posted this thread, he posted a reply at 6.26am? Further hmmm....

Hmmmm ... my sentiments too

Wow, what a cynical way for you guys to start the new year.

Loversboy and Guest@6.26 are two different people. I should know. I am the guest at 6.26.

I did not log in to my id when I saw this posting. Added my comment without my id.

John is a massive chub and his size is an accquired taste. His place is a HDB flat and he does his massage in his bedroom which is a bit messy. I told him so and he promises to tidy it up. His skills are average but like Hann of Ang Mo kio, he is very accommodating.

But just remember - HE IS A MASSIVE CHUB. Go to him if the his size appeals to you.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys

just to clarify, i am not lovers boy and this is not an advertisement,

plse stop all the procastination and give this innocent male chinese

masseur a break

do not just because loversboy fallacy that this masseur becomes

or seemed to be condemned by the general public

give him a chance i have personally tried his massage and what

i can say is that he is really good and i enjoy his massage

tremendously with very good value for money for just sgd 28.00

where else can u find this sort of good deal

let me say a word of fairness for him - regardless of his weight

size or stats he has really done a good and thorough job for

massage

try his massage try his superior service flexible and accomodating

service - trying is believing give this poor guy a chance

sms him now at 9359-9224 for booking appts now!!!

Guest dan seeking grievances for masse

hi my name is dan and i do not know who is this loversboy and i also do not

know paul whom i share with his sentiments exactly that this good chinese

male masseur should not be condemned just because of this so called

" LOVERSBOY " MISCHIEF OR IGNORANCE OR WHATEVER....

my advice is look at the skill of the masseur and do not listen to mere

rumours as they can make or break a good thing.

the forum discussion and criticism is good and great but to be fair to

john - the chinese male masseur at bedok reservoir road,i would suggest

and appeal that BW MODERATOR for this forum remove or eradicate

or eliminate the remarks ' Moderator' note:

I've spoken with John and he has agreed that I remove objectionable posting by Loversboy in this forum. He also apologise for any inconvenient caused by what Loversboy had done to the other postings " OR LOVERSBOY LET THIS BE A LAST

WARNING TO YOU" as when old or even new readers read this forum,

those who may at first contemplate trying john's massage service but

due to the indication of these remarks in this forum about john,they may

have second thought trying john's massage service which may adversely

affect john's masage business or career which i feel is not a good thing

or fair to him - let john be neutral - be fair to him and i beseech everyone

to give him a chance....

to be honest,i have personally tried out john's masage and he is

really that good that i come back to him for more massage once

a week....i am not praising him but just stating mere truth and bare

true facts about john....

Hi Moderators

Deviate a bit from the topic but noticed that quite a number of posters have revealed the contact numbers of these masseurs in the main fourm. Don't think it is very ethical to do that. Can the moderators do something to protect those who may not want this kind of unwarranted publicity?

If people want the contacts of these masseurs, then they should PM the posters. These posters would also be registered members and thus more reliable.

hi my name is dan and i do not know who is this loversboy and i also do not..................

to be honest,i have personally tried out john's masage and he is

really that good that i come back to him for more massage once

a week....i am not praising him but just stating mere truth and bare

true facts about john....

The notes were removed.

Thanks for taking time to writs such lengthy post. The intention of my note is not targeted at the masseurs but the relevant person involved. Such note must be left in the post so that others seeing the posting are aware what had happened.

By deleting it too early, leaving a blank or interrupted posting will leave forumers wondering what happened.

I had also deleted all of loverboy's cross posting in other thread, etc. Had you seen them earlier you will understand why I left the warning.

Let's get back to the post and this matter will be put to rest.

I take back all I written above. All bets off!

Deviate a bit from the topic but noticed that quite a number of posters have revealed the contact numbers of these masseurs in the main fourm. Don't think it is very ethical to do that.

They have not complained at all. I know for a fact they are very thankful for the publicity. In fact will even ask their friends to write glowing field reports for them with all the contact details.

Having said that, if any of masseurs do not want their numbers to be displayed, they can always raise their concerns with us. We will verify by calling them that it is fact them who wrote to us to remove their number and if so then we will remove them.

Thanks.

Guest GUEST - SIMON

to be honest, john is not that sumo size either - i have tried john's masage

2 months ago,his masage is good i wud say very thorough from head to

toe with good value standing at sgd 28 per hr,

however, in view of the exagerated news about this maseur - john ,

i have decided to visit john again to see how he is faring and whether

his masage skills has improved or not,

to my surprise,not only he already got himself a new spa masage bed

to treat clients,he even lost about 10 kgs,not that sumo size already,

looks cuter and adorable,THE MOST AMAZING PART IS HIS MASAGE

SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED BY LEAPS AND BOUNDS - IMPROVED A LOT

I MEAN - PROBABLY THIS CUD BE DUE TO HE HAS HIS NEW SPA

MASAGE BED WHEREBY HE IS ABLE TO ADMINISTER AND MANIPULATE

HIS MASAGE SKILLS/STROKES BETTER AROUND THE 4 AREAS OR CORNERS

OF HIS SPA MASAGE BED!!!!

very comfortable indeed! i wud advise all gentlemen who are sincerely

seeking for a real relaxing and good masage not to toil with the idea

of looking merely at the size or stats of the masseur,as the earlier

guest or member has highlighted here - LOOK AT HIS SKILLS!!!!!

SORRY THIS IS NOT A PUBLICITY OR ADVERTISEMENT FOR JOHN

BUT JUST MY REAL ENCOUNTERS AND EXPERIENCES WITH JOHN

THAT'S ALL - OF COURSE THE DEGREE OF BELIEF WUD STILL DEPEND

VERY MUCH ON EVERYONE......!!!!!!

Read with caution for this post (same person, multiple posting under different nick)

Guest Curious!
you specially registered your nick to recommend him? Hmm...

and this "Guest"... barely after 1 hour you posted this thread, he posted a reply at 6.26am? Further hmmm....

Aiyo, like that also want suspect people self-advertise!

Guest-Kong, please understand that we do not allow actual definitive address to be included to protect the privacy of the masseur. This apply to all masseurs in our listing. They should not have strangers peering into their home and waiting outside the massage room to listen to any kind of moaning.

Please call John if you have any further queries. Thank you for understanding.

Guest bearish
Guest-Kong, please understand that we do not allow actual definitive address to be included to protect the privacy of the masseur. This apply to all masseurs in our listing. They should not have strangers peering into their home and waiting outside the massage room to listen to any kind of moaning.

Please call John if you have any further queries. Thank you for understanding.

lungker..isnt it amazing after all these years...there are still ppl like asking this kind of question!

is he expecting ppl to reveal the masseur home address?

guest-kong, just ask for the estate and contact no. (if the masseur is willing to reveal in the forum)

Guest DAVID

I DO SHARE THE SAME SENTIMENTS WITH BEARISH AND LUNGKER THAT

WE SHLD PROTECT THE PRIVACY OF THE MASEUR AND IN FACT EVERY

MASEUR UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHLD THE ADDRESS OF THE MASEUR

BE PUBLISHED IN ANY FORUM AS THIS CAN BE DETRIMENTAL AND MAY DISTURB

THE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY OF THE MASEUR

HI GUYS AND FRIENDS OUT THERE, LET ME SAY A FEW OF WORDS

OF FAIRNESS FOR JOHN - THIS PITIFUL MALE CHINESE MALE

MASEUR WHICH SEEMED TO BE THE TALK OF THE TOWN,

NO DOUBT I CANNOT BE THE JUDGE I CAN STILL BE A COMMENTATOR,

U KNOW WHAT JUST TO CLARIFY THIS IS NOT A PUBLICITY

OR ADVERTISEMENT FOR JOHN,

DUE TO LONG HOURS SPENT ON SITTING ON MY CHAIR AND FACING

THE COMPUTER AT MY WORKING PLACE,JUST A FEW DAYS BACK

I WAS SUFFERING VERY EXCRUCIATING PAIN ON MY NECK,SHOULDER

AND BACK,IT WAS SO PAINFUL THAT I START CALLING JOHN JUST

YESTERDAY WHICH WAS ABOUT 15 MINS TO MIDNIGHT YES NEARLY

MIDNIGHT - I THOUGHT I WUD BE REJECTED AND GOT SCOLDED

BY JOHN FOR CALLING HIM SO LATE IN THE NIGHT WHEN EVERYBODY

WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING,

TO BE HONEST WHEN I CALL OR SMS OTHER MASSUER,THEY WUD

EITHER DID NOT RETURN MY CALL OR RETURN MY SMS MSG WHEN

IT IS LATE IN THE NIGHT BUT JOHN WAS DIFFERENT,

TO MY SURPRISE,NOT ONLY HE DID NOT SCOLD ME BUT HE WELCOMED

ME AND SPOKE TO ME IN A VERY POLITE MANNER WHEN I CONFIDED IN HIM THAT I CUD NOT BEAR THE PAIN ANYMORE

THIS GUY WAS SIMPLY AMAZING HE TREATED AND HEALED

ME FOR ONE AND HALF HOURS UNTIL 2 AM IN THE MORNING

WITH HIS SUPERB MASAGE SKILLS AND MY PAIN WAS ALL

GONE , WHAT SURPRISES ME WAS THIS GUY SEEMED TO

POSSESS THE UNIQUE SKILL OF BEING ABLE TO IDENTIFY

THE PROBLEM AREAS OF MY BODY AND HE WAS REAL GOOD

FOR SURE

I WAS ONE OF THOSE WEIRDOS THAT DO NOT ANYHOW COMPLIMENT

ANYONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE UNLESS THAT THERE IS SOMETHING

THAT HAPPEN OUT OF THE ORDINARY AND THIS GUY JOHN

HAS CERTAINLY BREAK MY RECORDS!

WHAT I CAN SUMMARISE ABOUT JOHN IS HE IS REAL CUTE,

FRIENDLY,ACCOMODATING AND KNOWS HOW TO TREAT

YR BODY PROPERLY SGD 28.00 PER HR IS SIMPLY TOO GOOD A

DEAL THAT IS TOO IRRESISTABLE TO PASS BY,

SMS HIM NOW TRY HIS MASAGE U WILL NEVER REGRET IT,

CHEERS,GUYS AND FRIENDS.

Read with caution for this post (same person, multiple posting under different nick)

"loverboy", "dan seeking grievances for masse" , Paul, "GUEST - SIMON" and "DAVID" are the same person.

You are despicable even though you do not use the same IP address as the above guys does not mean I can't find out if you are the same guy.

I was fooled once, but I am not stupid to be fooled by you again.

And how do I know? Don't tell you. :D

But I know for a fact that you are faking the post and you are now being EXPOSED.

Bloody idiot thinking we are all stupid or what, trying to take us for a ride?

:swear:

All your (yes, YOU) future posting on this John will be plasted with "moderator's caution"

Gachi,

i also find the postings by this various 'different' persons very unbelievable and

exaggerating!

i tried john once some time back when i first read abt him since his price is

so economical and at east!

his massage is acceptable but he is not so perfect in everything in terms of his

looks, size, place .......as mentioned in this forum.

i normally do not wish to write bad things abt the masseurs as i do not wish to

break their rice bowl

to:

loverboy", "dan seeking grievances for masse" , Paul, "GUEST - SIMON" and "DAVID" are the same person.

please stop doing all this naive thing! if you continue to behave this way,

i shall not hesitate to write my own massage experince with john to refute what

you have said in this forum!

Disclaimer

Fellow BW forumers,

My postings and comments are targetted at the person who posted those fake reports / advertisement of the masseur John who stay at Bedok Reservoir.

I am not able to confirm if the poster of the messages are John the masseur or someone else. Therefore, I would like to appeal to you to no target at John, as he may be an innocent party, until proven otherwise.

I am taking action on this particular thread because, I felt that what the person does is despicable by trying to promote a service using fake reporting.

We at BW allow fellow forumers to post their advertisement in the Service, Biz & Useful Web section with no charge.

But I draw the line when dishonest reporting in the forum when one is found out. As we have many faithful and trusting forumers who trust the integrity of the report when they read it in the forum. We will only allow good masseurs will be put on the masseurs listing and we will exposed those dishonest posting if we were to find out.

Thanks you for your understanding.

Guest Guest

Dear Moderator,

I have some reservations which perhaps you can address and clarify pertaining to this thread. I am a regular guest and I found your disclaimer somewhat disquieting coming from a mod.

"My postings and comments are targeted at the person who posted those fake reports / advertisement of the masseur John who stay at Bedok Reservoir."

May I know do how you mods are able to identify the field reports are fakes? It may be multiple field reports made by the same person using different ids, but how are they fakes? Was the contact number correct? Was the charges for the massage correct? Was the location correct? Other than the fact that the guy use different nicks to post basically the same field reports, which part of the report was fake?

Did John turn out to be skinny guy instead of a very fat man? Did he lived in a condo instead of a flat? Did he gave a bad massage, which by the way is a totally subjective thing, or a good massage like the poster claimed?

Did any of the moderators actually went to John and try his massage?

"I am not able to confirm if the poster of the messages are John the masseur or someone else. Therefore, I would like to appeal to you to no target at John, as he may be an innocent party, until proven otherwise."

You cannot with good conscience says a man "may be innocent, until proven otherwise." What had he potentially done? Made multiple field reports about himself or ask others to do it? How are the mods going to prove it? Launch an investigation to prove people made multiple postings?

"We will only allow good masseurs will be put on the masseurs listing and we will exposed those dishonest posting if we were to find out."

May you kindly let us know how are you going to ensure all the other field reports made about other masseurs are accurate and are not "fakes?" Are you saying all the rest of the field reports are accurate? May I also know what you mean by "good masseurs" and can you guarantee they are "good?"

Field reports are in itself subjective and judgemental. I like masseurs that are twinks, someone may like them old and fat. One man's meat is another man's poison. It does not mean the old man is not a good masseur.

If someone posted a report about a young handsome guy operating in a beautiful flat offering massage for $30 an hour and he turned out to be a middle-age fat man operating from a rat infested hellhole who demands $60 an hour, then that would be a fake field report.

Guru posted "we are taking action on our own risks.... no one to blame"

He is correct. We use the field reports as a guide just like movie or restaurants reviews. We ultimately have to go and see it for ourselves if we like it or not.

In this context, by even including the statement you made about the masseur "may be innocent, until proven otherwise," you are casting an unnecessary shadow on the integrity on the man. I wish you were as diligent in proving the accuracies of the field reports for other masseurs whose innocence may ultimately be proven otherwise also.

Cheers.

wow prefect english, and yet leave no name.

well "guest" i hope you are not arguing for the sake of arguing. GM has mentioned that he had a way to realize that the above few postings are, likely, from the same person. and he has taken his part to caution others.

the case is not about whether is the postings acurate but on the act of one posting seperately to create the impression that the massuer has a lot of supporters.

BW has provided an avenue for all to share, none of us would like to see anyone to be taken advantage of or anyone to try to take advantage of others.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest. From your postings, you seems like a logical, analytical and most probably intelligent person. If by reading all the posting with "Moderator's Caution" and you can't tell if the post justifies my caution, then I think you need to read it again and again..until you get it? ok? The clues are all there.

Those masseurs on the list are masseurs whom have been "trial & tested" if you had followed the "Massage thread" (it is now in its 3rd post), you would have known. If you were as regular as you said you were.

For someone who claims to have been a regular poster here, you don't seems to know much about the topic we are discussing.

Suspiciously, it seems you appear only recently to take note of this posting? Could you have been the friend of the fake poster? Your IP address suggest that you are not from around here (Frisco, to be exact), or maybe you had took extra precautions to route the proxy through other servers?

How do I know? Because I do take the trouble to find out. So does that answer some of your questions?

I will let the readers come to their own conclusion. We are here to only tell our readers that there are something amiss which need them to take extra caution when reading the posting that's all.

Guest man who like masage

hey man! can anyone out there tell me genuinely is this maseur

good in his masage or not putting aside those things like lovers

boy and all that so called controversies that surfaced for this

confusing thread. i like masage and i need a good one but i

do not want to lose innocent money or take the risk.

IF you like very big chubs, you will like the massage. John is nice and accommodating.

If very big chubs turn you off, then you should probably should try someone else.

And this is the honest truth.

Guest man who like masage

thank u so much for kind and valuable advice,appreciate that .

Guest Guest = Ivan

Hi guys,just to let u know i tried john's masage yesterday,it was good

and good value for your money worth if u visit him.

Guest Guest_guest

the word ""risk"" sounds as if this maseur is a dangerous person

come on guys he is harmless,i tried him and was fine.

Thought I would add a word in since I went to John recently. I am not sure why the majority of the posters have chosen to remain anonymous and why a mountain was made out of a molehill over a particular masseur. I was apprehensive at first since I don't think that any and all publicity is good publicity for a home-based masseur.

I have only been to Paul of Bedok North and Terry of Clementi before; based on the posts on this board. So my comparison of John's skills will be in relation to the 2. John is of course much younger than both Paul and Terry. There is a room with a massage bed but the downside is that there is no aircon, only a fan. It was not stuffy or anything like that though. John has said that he is going to install one. At first glance, John is as described by Lungker, ie a chub, although the term "massive" is subjective. Although he was also in a t-shirt and shorts, I honestly felt that Paul and Terry looks "better" but perhaps they have more years of experience than John in this line. They look much neater although all 3 are just as casual. I found both Paul and Terry to be very easy to chat with, even though English is my first language. Both of them can be "naughty". I spoke with John in English but it was much easier to chat with Paul and Terry. John seemed to be just as nice as them.

In terms of skill however, I preferred John as he uses a mixture of different styles and it was very comfortable and relaxing. He knew where to press and I liked his strokes. I was very pleasantly surprised since I went there without any expectations. For me, Terry would come in 2nd followed by Paul. It is very much a matter of preference though.

I would not hesitate to go to John for the massage as it is really value for money, same with Paul and Terry. I find that John deserves a recommendation based on my visit although admittedly, the initial publicity was not so good.

FWIW, I am not John or related to him in any way. I am just a satisfied customer.

just like to remind John stop sending sms pester client to go for your massage,

coz it is very pushy form the way your sms content, also coz my wife some times beside me might accidentally open up to see who sms me.

so PLEASE stop send pushy sms to client!

here is the sms i receive from you:-

date: 17 mar 2007

time: 07:06AM

content of your SMS:-

" Hi good morning SIR, is weekend again!

tis is JOHN yr chinese male masseur at bedok reservoir road.

you need a good massage,

TODAY OR TOMORROW? "

Thanks you for not sending such sms to client in future.

if we have time we will sms you, instead of you sms to us,

remember not all of us are open, some of us like to be discreet!

Guest John / The Masseur

Hi maturestocky this is john,the masseur here

my friend,loversboy has brought up yr posting in regard

to my sms to client

thank you so much for yr reminder

however i hv got no ill intention,just a friendly msg to clients

in case they are tired and need a massage

i do agree with you my sms may sound a bit pushy

and i will stop doing that henceforth

thank you so much

:clap: i tried john masage yesterday it was good

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_ray

Yup I tried John's masage 2 days ago,it was very soothing and relaxing

He seems to know which part of my body is stressed or tired and

has applied pressure on those parts very well

Compared to Terri,Paul or Han's masage,i wud think John masage

come in as a first as i wud still prefer John's masage although personally

I think the rest of the 3 are equally good

I am not John or Lovers Boy but just a happy customer voicing

the truth about John's masage he certainly deserves credit for that

:clap: :clap: :clap: