Male HQ

Discussion On John @ Bedok Reservoir

loversboy

I Think This Calv and Guest both of them have nothing better to do than to always kept on saying bad things about this John,

and to the Guest,plse mind your language when u are commenting about John who is "fat" as if u are very slim yourself. Guest

plse have self respect if u want others to respect u.

And to both Calv and Guest - If John is not yr cup of tea or simply not yr type,plse do not run him down like rubbish-to each his

own,both of u may detest John but in the eyes of others,they may see "gold" in John,

Hence,what Calv and Guest say all bad things about John,The Blowing Wind members and non-members may not believe

what u say as seeing is believing and to spread rumours about this John is malicious enough to prove that u Calv and guest

are indeed wicked souls of the century.

The bw members will not believe u calv and guest as what both of u said is based on personal assumption and prejudice

and not based on the general consensus of everybody. Hence to both of u,plse do not procrastinate!

Hey John,

Before you start your posting here, please go and improve your English, ok? I don't want to be reading your post over and over again to get the meaning. Those highlighted in red really amuse me a lot... especially the part when you ask me not to procrastinate...could you please check the dictionary on the word first please??????

There is a saying in English, "There is no such thing as bad publicity..."

In this case I think it is completely correct. The more you guys talk about John, the more publicity he gets - the more curious people are about him.

My guess is both the anti-John guest and the pro-John guest, although posting from different IP addresses are the same person - a very marketing savvy boyfriend of John. :P

By adding this post, I am of course guilty of drumming up even more publicity for John. I should be shot. :D

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• 2 months later...

So I finally got to try out John at Bedok Reservoir last week.

Isn’t it known to everyone in this forum that his charge is only S$28? He told me that was years ago. He now charges S$40, much to my surprise. I remember asking him a few weeks before about his charges, and he said S$28. A few weeks back isn’t years ago. Can't he count at all? I felt really cheated but still wanting to find out if his service is as good as what some people are saying.

It was just ok. No big deal, really. I've been to so much better masseurs. He jerked me off and told me that the overall charge is no S$70!!! My balls jumped up to my throat. I was like “Why?” He said it’s for the manhood therapy. I didn’t ask for that. I thought the jerk-off was just something after the massage. And if it’s really manhood, shouldn’t the whole massage be more than an hour. It was only slightly under an hour altogether.

He only charged me S$40 (I still believe he lied about the pricing) in the end but still I feel so cheated. Next time, I'd rather be trampled on by a herd of wilderbeasts' stampede. Never will I want to go to John again. Never! :swear:

Oh shut up, you cunt! I've already been cheated...Trust me, I don't need attitude from some fag I don't even care about... :swear:

such a bad attitude, serve you right to get cheated :clap:

my friend,why so particular about the difference in $12,not satisfied then just sms him to collect the $12 from him lor to make it real $28

simple as that - service good okay lor-why make so much fuss? i just dont understand or maybe john did not like u in the 1st place when

he saw u are u fat,slim or stocky? from what i know,he does not like fat or stocky guys,that's why he charges u high if u fall into this

category or it cud be u are very difficult for him to massage that's why he "quoto" u due he needs to use a lot of energy and strength to massage u

if u are big size or difficult to massage (masaging u may be tantamount to masaging 2 or 3 slim guys,thats why he wants to charge u $40 or $70

for worse scenario....hehe...... anyway i am slim he did overcharged me,he charged me only $28 with free manhood thrown in..........

Oh shut up, you cunt! I've already been cheated...Trust me, I don't need attitude from some fag I don't even care about... :swear:

Jezebel, are your John's girlfriend in disguise? We all can't believe what you wrote. Are you doing a reverse psychology thing?

Either that or you are his spurned girlfriend whom he refused to fxxk.

In any case, your post is a stupid one. No one believe you will go to him for a massage after 4 pages of bad publicity about him.

By the way, why do you have a girl's name?

Jezebel, are your John's girlfriend in disguise? We all can't believe what you wrote. Are you doing a reverse psychology thing?

Either that or you are his spurned girlfriend whom he refused to fxxk.

In any case, your post is a stupid one. No one believe you will go to him for a massage after 4 pages of bad publicity about him.

By the way, why do you have a girl's name?

His girlfriend? Eww..... no friggin' way...My standard in men has dropped, I know... But not that low...I'm not doing a freefall here you know...ew....Spurned gf whom he refused to Fxxk? I don't even think he has the dick to do that to anyone...some more with that size, I bet he can't remember the last time he saw his dick... Oh gross!!!! eww...eww...ewwww.ewwwwwww!!!! Arghh!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow, you're quick to side with him.. Maybe you're his whore...hmmm.... Come on, fess up... you are, aren't you? *I'm gagging*

I think the reviews about John have been mixed. What made it interesting is how some people back him up...that's why before i chose sides, I need to see for myself. And now that I've tried, I'm definitely on the same side as those against him.

It just isn't worth the time and money.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
such a bad attitude, serve you right to get cheated :clap:

Hey John, I know its you lor... So, you yourself know you're a cheat...Maybe I should make a police report about you and how you cheat your clients and that you provide sex services at a fee...hmm....... i still have your address.... :twisted:

Hey John, I know its you lor... So, you yourself know you're a cheat...Maybe I should make a police report about you and how you cheat your clients and that you provide sex services at a fee...hmm....... i still have your address.... :twisted:

Go ahead and make the report. Am not afraid. Dun forget..I have cameras all over my place.

I can also post your pictures in the web for advertisements too. :whistle:

John,

It is a bad move to tell people that you have "cameras all over my place" & "I can also post your pictures in the web for advertisements"

Why reply to people with such things? You are only making it worst.

That is why I always tells masseurs not to do extra, especially if you are operating at home.

You may get such people who would create unnecessary problems for you because they know where you live while you only have their contact no.

Anyway, there is no case against you even if the police were to come to your house. It is his words against your words. You can deny ever doing something like that and the police will need the other party's contact etc. to make a case. Do you think for a moment that Jefzebel will reveal himself to the police for soliciting sex? Who would be that dumb?

Therefore, all these are just empty threats, but I fear the worst for you. Who would dare go to your place after you tell in the forum that you have camera installed all over the place and you have been capturing videos of customers?

You are too smart for your own good for replying him with the above reply.

dumb & dumber

Guest John - the actual maseur -

hi Gaichi muchi,

Wud u think i wud be so dumb as to say below remark in this forum?

=============================================

Go ahead and make the report. Am not afraid. Dun forget..I have cameras all over my place.

I can also post your pictures in the web for advertisements too

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

somebody is obviously jealous of me and all out to destroy my massage rice bowl by using

my name john to post the abv remarks in this forum,

of course,i wud not be so stupid as to destroy my own massage rice bowl by posting abv remarks

in this forum,

of course,i wud not be so rich as to have cameras or bought cameras or instal them all over my place,

i wud not even be so stupid as to post any one picture in the web for advertisement,

in fact,i treasure all my massage clients and respect their privacy-no masseur in their sensible frame

of mind wud ever quote such abv remark to spoil his own massage ricebowl,

wud u think i wud be so easily agitated as to state abv remarks in this forum ? if i ever do that,this wud

tantamount as to committing silly suicide myself or simply just catching disaster for myself.

John

The Pathetic Maseur Who Is Always Accused By Others For Nothing

Guest John - the actual maseur -

Whoever posed as me JOHN - u better be careful and watchout-shld u do that again to me,I wud not hv the slightest compunction to track u down and make sure justice is meted out to me!

John

Quote: Go ahead and make the report. Am not afraid. Dun forget..I have cameras all over my place.

I can also post your pictures in the web for advertisements too Unquote:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Oh My God! Whoever Quote Above Statement Is Not Only Affecting The Maseur John's Massage Business,

This Person Is Simply Putting All Other Home Based Maseurs Massage Businesses Listed in Blowing Wind

At Great Risk-When Massage Customers Come To Read This,They Wud Hv 2nd Thought About Going Or

Patronising All Home Maseurs Again,

This Person Who Did Above Malicious Statement Really Needs To Be Shot !

I Thought All PLU (People Like Us) Should Like,Love And Help One Another Rather Than Started To Hurt And

Kill One Another?

I Simply Believe This Person Who Did Above Malicious Statement Is Not A PLU................. :rolleyes:

Guest LATISIMUS

HI EVERYONE I AM A GUY FROM OVERSEAS WHO HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS THIS INTERESTING FORUM

IN MY PERSONAL OPINION LET ME SAY A WORD OF FAIRNESS FOR INTEGRITY SAKE

I STRONGLY FEEL THAT WHOEVER IS SATISFIED WITH JOHN THE MASSEUR SHOULD TRASH IT OUT WITH JOHN

RATHER THAN HURLING MALICIOUS REMARKS AGAINST JOHN I BELIEVE THINGS CAN BE SOLVED AMICABLY

THERE ARE ALWAYS THOSE BORING CHARACTERS OUT TO SPOIL PEOPLES RICEBOWL AND THIS IS SIMPLY

PREPOSTEROUS AND DESPICABLE

HOWEVER IN THEIR WICKED PROCESS OF DOING SO ULTIMATELY THEY HURT OTHERS

LIKE IN THIS CASE DUE TO THE REMARKS THIS WICKED AND MALICIOUS PERSON SAID IN THIS FORUM

IMPERSONATING HIMSELF AS JOHN THE MASSEUR HAS INADVERTENTLY HURT ALL THE HOME MASSEURS

IN SINGAPORE

TO BE HONEST EVEN I MYSELF AS AN OVERSEAS GUY WHO READ THE REMARKS AGAINST JOHN I AM ALSO

STARTING TO SPECULATE WHETHER OTHER HOME MASSEURS IN SINGAPORE ARE ALSO DOING THE SAME

THING AS WHAT JOHN (WHICH OBVIOUSLY THE INTELLIGENT JOHN WUD NOT DO IT) THAT I WUD BE HESITATING

IF I SHLD GO OR SHLD NOT GO TO A HOME MASSEUR FOR MASSAGE IN SINGAPORE-I WOULD DEFINITELY HAVE SECOND

THOUGHT ABOUT THIS

IT WUD BE DANGEROUS IF I AM BEING SNAPPED BY CAMERAS OR GET MY NAKED BODY WITH MY FACE PUBLISHED IN THE INTERNET :rolleyes:

Guest Earthdragon

Enough about John. To each his own, if some like his services then go ahead and enjoy his rubbing, if u don't like then do go back to him again. My take, I think sometimes John needs to create some publicity although I may say in somewhat a different way cause he needs the business.

So I say, to each his own, if u like John to take you then go ahead but u have been warned (i.e. see feedback from other forumers) and I'm sure John has his legion of fans who enjoys his magic fingers too. So no point to entertain cause this topic is becoming like a flamming room le la. <_<

i do know that Robin in tampines has his PC in the massage room and was doing some web camming while he doing the massage for his clients.... SCARY !!!

---

This particular Guest goes around posting negative observations about other masseurs like David, Robin etc.

Please read with caution.

Hendry Tan

i do know that Robin in tampines has his PC in the massage room and was doing some web camming while he doing the massage for his clients.... SCARY !!!

---

This particular Guest goes around posting negative observations about other masseurs like David, Robin etc.

Please read with caution.

Hendry Tan

yes, Robin do have a PC with web cam in his massage room, it is better to tell him to off them before the massage session begins, you never what will happen !!!

I Think This Calv and Guest both of them have nothing better to do than to always kept on saying bad things about this John,

and to the Guest,plse mind your language when u are commenting about John who is "fat" as if u are very slim yourself. Guest

plse have self respect if u want others to respect u.

And to both Calv and Guest - If John is not yr cup of tea or simply not yr type,plse do not run him down like rubbish-to each his

own,both of u may detest John but in the eyes of others,they may see "gold" in John,

Hence,what Calv and Guest say all bad things about John,The Blowing Wind members and non-members may not believe

what u say as seeing is believing and to spread rumours about this John is malicious enough to prove that u Calv and guest

are indeed wicked souls of the century.

The bw members will not believe u calv and guest as what both of u said is based on personal assumption and prejudice

and not based on the general consensus of everybody. Hence to both of u,plse do not procrastinate!

my friend,why so particular about the difference in $12,not satisfied then just sms him to collect the $12 from him lor to make it real $28

simple as that - service good okay lor-why make so much fuss? i just dont understand or maybe john did not like u in the 1st place when

he saw u are u fat,slim or stocky? from what i know,he does not like fat or stocky guys,that's why he charges u high if u fall into this

category or it cud be u are very difficult for him to massage that's why he "quoto" u due he needs to use a lot of energy and strength to massage u

if u are big size or difficult to massage (masaging u may be tantamount to masaging 2 or 3 slim guys,thats why he wants to charge u $40 or $70

for worse scenario....hehe...... anyway i am slim he did overcharged me,he charged me only $28 with free manhood thrown in..........

sory he did not overcharged me,he charged me only $28 with free manhood thrown in..........
hi Gaichi muchi,

Wud u think i wud be so dumb as to say below remark in this forum?

=============================================

I can also post your pictures in the web for advertisements too

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

somebody is obviously jealous of me and all out to destroy my massage rice bowl by using

my name john to post the abv remarks in this forum,

of course,i wud not be so stupid as to destroy my own massage rice bowl by posting abv remarks

in this forum,

of course,i wud not be so rich as to have cameras or bought cameras or instal them all over my place,

i wud not even be so stupid as to post any one picture in the web for advertisement,

in fact,i treasure all my massage clients and respect their privacy-no masseur in their sensible frame

of mind wud ever quote such abv remark to spoil his own massage ricebowl,

wud u think i wud be so easily agitated as to state abv remarks in this forum ? if i ever do that,this wud

tantamount as to committing silly suicide myself or simply just catching disaster for myself.

John

Whoever posed as me JOHN - u better be careful and watchout-shld u do that again to me,I wud not hv the slightest compunction to track u down and make sure justice is meted out to me!

John

All the above post are from the same IP address.

dear calv,heard john is also a descendant of the peranakan group just like u,why are u cutting at each other's throat

when u all are supposed to be belonging to the same ethnic group-i thought u both shld be loving each other like brothers?

u see lah! now this calv is starting to feel guilty conscious, after knowing that john is also a peranakan,he is now starting to support john knowing and being aware now that john and calv belongs to the same ethnic group that they shld not be fighting each other rather they shld be supporting each other, look at calv intelligent reply and sudden twist of his words not to reply or say anything bad abt john anymore.

Wondering if Guest @12.58am & Guest @ 01.24pm are the same person??? If "they" are the same person...haizzz.... PATHETIC lor....

Of cos they r the same person. Havent u heard John suffered from multiple personality disorder?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Which is probably why even you understand it.

u see lah! now this calv is starting to feel guilty conscious, after knowing that john is also a peranakan,he is now starting to support john knowing and being aware now that john and calv belongs to the same ethnic group that they shld not be fighting each other rather they shld be supporting each other, look at calv intelligent reply and sudden twist of his words not to reply or say anything bad abt john anymore.

Excuse me??? I think you are really pathetic. I am sure your English isn't that bad that you don't understand what I meant. Anyway, God bless you... I shan't reply anymore, like I said, in case you are using me for your own publicity.

From the 'writing style' of these 3 Guests @ 6.33pm, 6.37pm, 6.39pm, I think "they" are really the same person...HaHaHa...

Look like these "guests" are siding "John" so much, could they be "John"??? so shall i call it John's "self defence" to his massage business? hmmm...

btw, i know my english is bad... shoot me lor... John...oppppps.. Guest!

Very interesting thread!

I wonder why John keeps posting positive and negative posts of himself even after he had been caught. Some say it is a marketing strategy but I doubt it really works. It might give him a sudden boost in revenue from curious customer. However, ultimately it will lead him to self-destruction, breaking his rice bowl totally.

Lastly, I was amazed by one of the earlier post with very good English and logical arguments. If only if I can write that standard in my exam....

Merry Christmas,

cz

*disclaimer*

-not a friend of any masseur, I DON'T EXTRA CASH FOR THAT. (anyone want to provide it for free? hehe)

-reading blowing wind is one of my entertainment.

• 1 month later...
Guest john - the maseur at bedok

Hi,

I am John,the maseur from Bedok Reservoir Road,

May I take this opportunity to wish everyone and all my valued clients a very Happy And Prosperous Chinese

New Year 2009,

Special regards and greetings also goes out to Gaichi Muchi and Lungker - 2 great Blowing wind moderators

who deserve my greatest respect and salutations!

Cheers!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i hv try john massage on this thursday i woud say his massage is very relaxing comfortable the price is very reasonable very good value for a one hr massage with good happy ending

• 1 month later...

I Hv Tried His Massage on New Year's Eve - Very Soothing, Relaxing, Good Massage, Nice Manhood And Good Value For Money Well Paid For !

That Was The Best New Year's Gift I Hv Ever Received!