Male HQ

Bb Cream For Men

emorage

anybody tried the new bb cream by L'oreal for men and how does it fare as compared to other products already available on the market? 

currently using the Lab Series bb cream, think it works fine by giving me a skin a radiant glow. But what i detest is the mild coverage and it doesn't  lasts for very long. am considering Biotherm Homme bb cream for my next purchase...

if any of u guys have any nice bb cream to recommend pls give me your advice. I'm not into those that gives me sheer coverage with whitening function cos it looks very heavy on the face as my face is not very fair. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi there! I'm a freelance make up artist! You can try sephora cc cream! I find it better and more natural and also helps to reduce redness and there's SPF in it! Very affordable. If those who wants to have coverage but natural. I'll recommend the starters that wouldn't want to invest too much and doesn't give you break out. Get sephora glowing foundation, lasts very long and buildable coverage and very cheap!!

Hope this helps. Any info do pm me!

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...