Male HQ

Phnom Penh / Siam Reap ( Cambodia )- Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest zach.c84

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/03/2018 at 2:51 AM, -Ignored- said:

Guest, just normal massage right?

Aces,

So funny when  u said nothing happened - are u expecting something?

but why did the driver invite u to stay over?? his  house has a lot of rooms?

they r not very well to do, so no gd to impose on them

He invited me over as a good gesture. I paid him thereafter for his hospitality. If you are good to them they will be good to you. The house has only one room. 

• G_M changed the title to Cambodia: Phnom Penh & Siam Reap- Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Phnom Penh / Siam Reap ( Cambodia )- Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Seems a rather quiet forum on this one.  Planning a trip there in Sept for the first time and alone.  Booked a nice hotel for myself this round so I can have a good break.  Anyone to share on any itinerary or must do or must eat there?  Any ideas how much would it roughly cost to get a tuk tuk to drive me to Angkor for 1-2 days?  Do we need to pay for the tuk tuk drivers to go in the Angkor as well? Or do they have privilege to go in without paying? Would appreciate if anyone can share some tips on their visit to Siem Reap.  Thanks

Guest Sport-coholic
5 hours ago, alsace said:

Seems a rather quiet forum on this one.  Planning a trip there in Sept for the first time and alone.  Booked a nice hotel for myself this round so I can have a good break.  Anyone to share on any itinerary or must do or must eat there?  Any ideas how much would it roughly cost to get a tuk tuk to drive me to Angkor for 1-2 days?  Do we need to pay for the tuk tuk drivers to go in the Angkor as well? Or do they have privilege to go in without paying? Would appreciate if anyone can share some tips on their visit to Siem Reap.  Thanks

You need to get an entry pass to go into Angkor. Angkor is an area with many temples.

Edited by Sport-coholic

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:01 PM, Sport-coholic said:

You need to get an entry pass to go into Angkor. Angkor is an area with many temples.

Thanks.  I was actually more interested to know if we have to pay for the tuk tuk drivers to get in also or just pay our own then walked the huge place on our own? 

You can walk on your own I believe. It’s not compulsory to get a tuk tuk driver to get in but to get there you probably need one? Unless you have a car or chartered bus. I went there like quite a number of years back so may not be so accurate.

17 hours ago, alsace said:

Thanks.  I was actually more interested to know if we have to pay for the tuk tuk drivers to get in also or just pay our own then walked the huge place on our own? 

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, jiriki said:

You can walk on your own I believe. It’s not compulsory to get a tuk tuk driver to get in but to get there you probably need one? Unless you have a car or chartered bus. I went there like quite a number of years back so may not be so accurate.

Thanks jiriki :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I will be going Phnom Penh alone from 24/11 to 27/11.  Will be staying @Arthur & Paul for a night then shift over to NagaWorld for 2 nights.

Read up a bit on Arthur & Paul, not sure if its as good as being reviewed.

As my first time to Phnom Penh, not sure whats good to venture there in terms of gay activities.

Anybody has any suggestions or can offer any advise appreciated. Or better still any guys will also be there same period? Can PM me or share info here?

Thanks in advance.

On 10/30/2018 at 5:31 PM, Guest71 said:

I will be going Phnom Penh alone from 24/11 to 27/11.  Will be staying @Arthur & Paul for a night then shift over to NagaWorld for 2 nights.

Read up a bit on Arthur & Paul, not sure if its as good as being reviewed.

As my first time to Phnom Penh, not sure whats good to venture there in terms of gay activities.

Anybody has any suggestions or can offer any advise appreciated. Or better still any guys will also be there same period? Can PM me or share info here?

Thanks in advance.

Hi anybody got advise or suggestion pls?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest SR Womb Wrapper

Any good places to recommend for massage in Siem Reap?

is the heaven and dreamboy bar worth going? 

Anyone can share off rate there?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 12:04 PM, tic-toc said:

Can go for a few hours. Like a sauna in Singapore, they charge an entrance fee. You leave whenever you like (before their closing time)

Mens spa charges US$5 entrance for spa. Massage US$18 before tips. Din try cauae there are lot of massage shops at the Pub Street area. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Write OSG777 more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your slot online when you could be giving us something informative to read?

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from Phnom Penh. Arthur and Paul sauna is quite good. More Westerners than I thought. The crowd kinda like Babylon in Bangkok. Went for massage at SOMA spa. A lot of young local guys. Massage cost about 35usd for 2 hours. The guy massage me asked for 30usd for a handjob

• 3 weeks later...

Thought of going cambodia for about 1 week in May, beside siem reap and phnom penh where else is recommended?

or 1 week is just enough for these 2 places?  next the weather freaking hot in May, i know sg also hot but most of the time u are in shade or aircon.

But over there if u are sightseeing then most of the time under hot sun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Silverbod
On 1/4/2023 at 7:47 AM, mrmrkun said:

had a great time in cambodia. 

message me if u like to know more. 

Hi, can share more about massage places in siam reap? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, will89 said:

Just back from Phnom Penh. Arthur and Paul sauna is quite good. More Westerners than I thought. The crowd kinda like Babylon in Bangkok. Went for massage at SOMA spa. A lot of young local guys. Massage cost about 35usd for 2 hours. The guy massage me asked for 30usd for a handjob

Can you share more about SOMA SPA? How about yout experience for HJ? Is it worth it? Are they the one who will choose therapist for you or you will pick? Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.