Male HQ

Songkran GCircuit Parties + Share you GCircuit Story (Compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest ChuckHagel
Songkran is over! Let's forget about it.  :smokin:

Mud festival (click) can be as fun as Songkran!

In Thailand, everybody use water. 

In South Korea, you use mud! You can "abuse" anybody with the mud.  :o

In Thailand, everybody use water. 
In South Korea, you use mud! You can "abuse" anybody with the mud.  :o

Why would we want to "abuse" anybody? Isn't this a need to compensate for an unhappy childhood?

I was soaked a couple of times while having to walk on the street for other purposes than water playing, and I found it totally stupid.  But I smiled, of course...

Guest Guest

They won't have any celebration in Korea now due to the accident of Ferry boat that sank off.

Did you look carefully? The Mud festival is in the month of July. 

Look at MH370 incident, the Muslims in Malaysia will still celebrate Hari Raya Puasa.

No matter how many people died, festival still carry on. 

Guest Rafael

Did you look carefully? The Mud festival is in the month of July.

Look at MH370 incident, the Muslims in Malaysia will still celebrate Hari Raya Puasa.

No matter how many people died, festival still carry on.

Hari Raya Puasa is a religious festival which Is different from mud festival that held it for fun.

They might have it this yr but korean ppl won't attend much for sure. Nobody have a feeling to celebate after a big incident like this esp. Korean.

After being a party boy for more than 10 years, going from one dance party to another, from one city to another, dancing topless on podiums, having casual sexual encounters, being a bad BAD boy, (FUN TIMES! Absolutely NO regrets) I finally decided to hang up my dancing shoes for good six yrs ago.  Am partied out!

Got to admit, those Nation parties between 2000 and 2004 in Singapore were FUN.Too bad they arent held any more.

Party hard, party safe and rehydrate, rehydrate, rehydrate. And always tell yr frens where you are going.

As a parting shot, will never forget this song,  memories of Sydney Mardi Gras 2002 (or was it 2003? 2004? Anyone else was there?)

Met a guy, went back with him cos I was sharing a tiny room with four other circuit queens and that guy was in a suite!  THAT guy later became my bf but that relationship crashed and burnt. Who says you cant find love in dance parties!

• 10 months later...

Who's going this year in Bangkok? It's my first time to attend but my second in bangkok. What are your suggestions for first timers like me? I want to attend those pool parties in the hotels. Share your experiences from before. Thanks!

Who's going this year in Bangkok? It's my first time to attend but my second in bangkok. What are your suggestions for first timers like me? I want to attend those pool parties in the hotels. Share your experiences from before. Thanks!

I attended one of the pool parties last year.  I won't do it twice.

The whole purpose of Gcircuit seems to be no other than to make money. 

I found nothing exciting in these pool parties.  

Mostly people standing around sipping expensive beer and trying to be happy.

A few eye candies here and there, but nothing special

It did not justify the trip to go there, much less the price paid.

The special events during Songkran in gay saunas is a different story.

There, everything facilitates having much, much fun.

Without having to drink one drop of alcohol.  :) 

In this thread, http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=479&p=1090318, the Bangkok police will order all nightlife and entertainment venues, parties and events to call it a night by midnight for the next two weeks (presumably to the week ending 22 March 2015).

Whether the clampdown will be extended after that or not is a good question. 

You may wish to check out the situation before you make your bookings, or plan your fun around these restrictions (if they still exist around Songkran period).

Guest Guest

Thanks for the advice! The thing is I'm going there alone and I might feel out of place if there are a lot of groupies. These groupies usually hang-out only within their circles. There are also people there who will never talk to you or even look at you if you're not muscular as them. Is this true? What is the crowd like?

On other note when is the real songkran starts? I mean splashing of water in the streets of bangkok. I want to try as well but I read somewhere that this happens on Apr. 13-15 which are work day already. Gcircuit events is from Apr.10-12.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

My review of Sogkrean (gCircuit)

I went there for Songkran but I had no idea it was some special gay event; I've never heard of gCircuit before so I presume it's something to do with the oriental gay sphere.

Songkran is fun! Water fights, food, and temples! It's so cool running around in a tuktuk gunning down pedestrians! I wish the festivities went on 24hrs, and maybe culminated in a fireworks festival.

1) More major European DJs. I would love for major DJs to play these events.

2) I heard something that sounded like black american women singing at the event, and I presume it wasn't european or even europop. It kinda ruined the night for me, so I want them to switch to a 100% europop list. I'll dance to anything if I get drunk but I'd rather it was plain europop.

3) I saw a few black guys. Too many black guys. I hate black guys, I've never seen a gay black guy before this event, and I certainly haven't seen any mixed race relationships involving blacks. I'm not sure how to solve this, but I usually expect gay guys to look down on blacks, and I stereotype orientals as being more racist to blacks, so I wasn't expecting this. I don't mind whites, and I'm obviously into Indians and Orientals, but no blacks.

4) Bar was shit. Vodka was okay, but everything else was shit. Can't someone get a proper bar in?

Reminds me why I'll never set foot in the USA.

My review of Sogkrean (gCircuit)

I went there for Songkran but I had no idea it was some special gay event; I've never heard of gCircuit before so I presume it's something to do with the oriental gay sphere.

Songkran is fun! Water fights, food, and temples! It's so cool running around in a tuktuk gunning down pedestrians! I wish the festivities went on 24hrs, and maybe culminated in a fireworks festival.

1) More major European DJs. I would love for major DJs to play these events.

2) I heard something that sounded like black american women singing at the event, and I presume it wasn't european or even europop. It kinda ruined the night for me, so I want them to switch to a 100% europop list. I'll dance to anything if I get drunk but I'd rather it was plain europop.

3) I saw a few black guys. Too many black guys. I hate black guys, I've never seen a gay black guy before this event, and I certainly haven't seen any mixed race relationships involving blacks. I'm not sure how to solve this, but I usually expect gay guys to look down on blacks, and I stereotype orientals as being more racist to blacks, so I wasn't expecting this. I don't mind whites, and I'm obviously into Indians and Orientals, but no blacks.

4) Bar was shit. Vodka was okay, but everything else was shit. Can't someone get a proper bar in?

Reminds me why I'll never set foot in the USA.

You didn't know what Songkran is before you were in the middle of it?  You probably cannot read.

3)  You saw a few black guys but they were "too many".  You hate black guys.  You never saw black gays before. And... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SOLVE THIS!

You must have crawled out of some isolated hole middle in the Sahara dessert.  There is a simple way to solve this:  If you kill yourself, you have a chance to reincarnate into a black gay,  and then you will know exactly what they are and how they feel.

I agree with you that most of gCircuit is commercial shit, and the whole collection of parties are poor value.  There are much better places to go in BKK on Songkran!

I am not a party people, so i dont enjoy crowd of people and loud music. but still i think it was a good experience. I had no chance to see those many of gays in my life. lol. Some things that need to be better Here.

I bought VIP ticket and i regret that dicision. Theres almost no difference. I always predrink with my friends and get there little late. I dont neet to wait, but its not that different. And VIP bar,,its on higher location but its nothing.

Its just my opinion but they should give just one or two free drinks At least! I spent about us$200/3days only for entering.

Too many people. It could be defferent from other peoples opinion. I have no idea about DJs there so i dont know it was great. I think it was rock concert or beyonce's, its oKay. But i regarded there as a big club, in that aspect, its too crowded. I had to take off my shirt there, its because i dont want to make shirt get wet by other people's sweat, but because I wanted to show my sexiness. I know Of course some people enjoy that music and crowd.

Summarily, i think it was a good experience, but i will not buy 3 all day ticket again. Theres lots of places to visit. I like to talk and flurt, gcircuit is too huge, busy, and noisy to do that.

+one more thing. people's age is late 20s and over. i think younger people cannot afford. And i like thin and lean early 20s with no muscle...:(. I can find them easily in DJ station or babylon.

Edited by Kwon

• Guest locked this topic
  • 10 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
Guest guest

U mean Singapore has Songkran parties...it would be nice...if there are....how coyuld one get organised , via clubs or homes or what are conditions, need police permit.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Songkran GCircuit Parties + Share you GCircuit Story (Compiled)

Just a warning. Those who travel to Songkran beware that CNB do wait to nab people at Changi custom for urine testing. There are a number of guys who Kenna jailed after coming back from Songkran and last time Taipei year end orgies.

• 10 months later...
Guest Guest

Saw e ad on e coming circuit party in Borocay. Must I haf a nice hot bod to attend? I saw all pic were guys wif hot bod, but I dun haf 1. Always tempted to visit dis kind of circuit party, but no courage to go bcos I haf got no good figure like those hunk who attended. 

• 1 month later...

Well i just came back from gcircuit. Its my first time joining gcircuit. I have to admit that so many cute guys there. Almost everyone taking their shirt off including me (lol, because its really hot, still sweaty after topless) but for me its a one time experience lah. Im not sure if i still want to go next year. All dj music and the beats. If ever i go, maybe just join either one la. Wont buy the whole package anymore. But u will see all the popular in social media guy. I even bump into eric east with his bf. i wanna take photo but im afraid his bf might hit me, lol. Overall its a nice experience. 

55 minutes ago, Brandonmarcuslim said:

Well i just came back from gcircuit. Its my first time joining gcircuit. I have to admit that so many cute guys there. Almost everyone taking their shirt off including me (lol, because its really hot, still sweaty after topless) but for me its a one time experience lah. Im not sure if i still want to go next year. All dj music and the beats. If ever i go, maybe just join either one la. Wont buy the whole package anymore. But u will see all the popular in social media guy. I even bump into eric east with his bf. i wanna take photo but im afraid his bf might hit me, lol. Overall its a nice experience. 

all about music and dance right? but don't u feel cold if topless or is it under hot sun?

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

all about music and dance right? but don't u feel cold if topless or is it under hot sun?

Nothing to say but just have to say something to every post you’ve read?

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Bra-ther
12 hours ago, Guest curious said:

can someone enlighten me why gays like to wear this on their chest nowadays when they party?

17._Titus_Harness_F_530x@2x.jpg?v=148611

Men’s bra to squeeze out his neh neh, ops, his chest. 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.