Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Seoul Help

Enquire from a Seoul gay massage shop for 90mins of massage inclusive anal sex and was quoted W150,000. Anyone advise if this is a reasonable price?

Only body pic available, so not sure what the masseur actually look like. 

Never done this before, so can anyone advise if there is any things that I should take note of. 

• 2 weeks later...

Enquire from a Seoul gay massage shop for 90mins of massage inclusive anal sex and was quoted W150,000. Anyone advise if this is a reasonable price?

Never done this before, so can anyone advise if there is any things that I should take note of. 

U can go down to the shop and if you cannot find anyone u like (some pics can be deceiving), u can leave the place without engaging their service. 

• 2 weeks later...

What is the website for that Seoul gay massage shop? 

• 2 weeks later...

Planning to travel to Seoul in mid - Oct

I'm Asian boy. Going to Korea on 20th Oct. Will be in jeju on 21st and 22nd. Next in Seoul on 26th Oct. Wanna meet for fun ? My email : stevenchua29@gmail.com

Since the apps will be banned in Korea, what are the alternatives for Korean guys to get to know other gay guys in their area? Can anyone living in Korea advice on this?

I was in South Korea in October. I'm going back again 12th November onwards.

This is a summary of what I learnt when I was there.

APPS
Apps like Jackd and Grindr do work in Korea ;)

BUSAN

Hue (Beomildong) - reported to be a sauna in utopiasia, it has now become a massage place. In general, starting price for massages is 150000won, and with extras thrown in, could go up to 300000won.

Jackpot - seems to be a popular sauna in the area, with a good mix of hunks and twinks. 15000won.

I:KU - a sauna that doesn't allow entry to foreigners (unless you speak korean)

SEOUL

Hyundae (Itaewon) - Did not go in. It's the foreign friendly sauna with english signs and foreigners. Aka boring.

David (Itaewon) - It was empty on a Saturday night 10pm. But definitely well utilised, from the massive amount of bed space, and condom wrappers strewn all over the floor. I hear it's because the sauna gets full only after 4am, when guys are done clubbing.

Prince (Shinchon/Hongik University) - Day charges are cheaper than night (if I remember correctly, 7am-7pm is 6500won, 7pm-7am is 13000won). Saw a mix of young students and older men on a Sunday afternoon.

From my experience, getting laid in a jjimjilbang is like a science. There are many things you need to understand in order to succeed.
To those who don't speak Korean or look like a korean, you might find it a challenge. Which makes it fun. To those going, hope you have a good time discovering why cubicles only have curtains (instead of doors), and other unique aspects of Korean Gay Jjimjilbang culture.

• 1 month later...

just went to Busan and Seoul.... so gonna talk about 2 massage places

Sudan Men's Spa

in Busan,

Realized not many reviews on this place

And I know why: not many Singaporeans go to this place... information from the Masseur

its a men's spa, almost like in Taipei.

located in an upclass apartment in Busan

prior reservation via phone, thankfully, English is fine

went to the apartment which looks super swanky and clean

the massage is weird though... starts from the front... 

real massage with sensual parts to it.

great feeling! one of the best, might even be better than taipei!

cost: 150000 won

Seoul: went in call to The Park Exhibitions

located at a station near itaewon

go to the station and the place will send someone to pick you up

English is fine too

funny, but my masseur from a previous excursion is now the manager

he would lead a whole row of masseur to let you choose.

choose one

massage skills not great... (as usual from Seoul's massage place)

but the rest is acceptable!

cost me 170000 won

both places i gave tips

but if you want me to recommend, the Busan's place rox!!!

Edited by goygoy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to try a Korean body scrub. Are there any gay sauna/massage places that provide that service? If not, which other locations are good that you can get a male to do it?

Almost all saunas offer "sesin" (세시). You can ask for it when you check in at the counter. It's good and I trust you will enjoy it.

i see korean guys scrubbing the backs of each other and it seems like normal for friends to do it for one another with a scrub cloth in a straight or rather should say clean jijimbang

• 2 weeks later...

Some thoughts from my recent trip to Seoul

Mun Hwa Sauna
Quite old and a bit run down, but full of action.  I went at lunch time on a weekday because I wanted to warm up after walking around in the freezing weather.  Surprisingly there were at least 20 guys there, mainly uncles.  Everyone is naked and do not bother cover themselves with a towel.  For lunch time the entry is 6,000 Won but I think it is more expensive in the evening.  After relaxing in the hot baths I went upstairs to the "sleep area", which is divided into several different areas.  There are no mattresses and only small pillows, but that did not stop many people from engaging in all sorts of activities from light petting to full anal.  I must admit I did not find lying on the hard ground very comfortable but managed to get oral from a guy while standing up, which was nice.  The other complaint is that there were no bins in the sleeping area, so people left their condoms on the ground.

Prince
This is not a sauna.  There is a small TV room (seats around four people only) and a shower area next to the lockers on the 3rd floor.  But the action happens on the fourth floor where there are a series of private cabins and some larger rooms, including a small smoking room.  Unlike Mun Hwa there are mattresses as well as pillows and the heating is set at 37 degrees so it is comfortable walking around in just a towel.  Each of the cabins has a large peep hole so you can watch all the action, which is plentiful.  I went around 4pm and the crowd was small (no more than 10 guys) but active.  It got busier as it got later.  It is true that Koreans will shine their mobile phone light or cigarette lighter to get a better look in the rooms, which can be annoying.  It seems that no one was above 40.  It also seems that Koreans have a different signaling system as all the bottoms wore their locker key on the left wrist - I paid careful attention to this after a number of guys tried to get me to bottom for them :) There are two condoms and lube packets supplied in each locker.  Price was 6,500 Won before 7pm and then 13,000 Won after 7pm.

For both venues check out Utopia for directions, which are very clear and detailed.

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:03 AM, tp85 said:

Some thoughts from my recent trip to Seoul

Prince

It also seems that Koreans have a different signaling system as all the bottoms wore their locker key on the left wrist - I paid careful attention to this after a number of guys tried to get me to bottom for them :) There are two condoms and lube packets supplied in each locker.  Price was 6,500 Won before 7pm and then 13,000 Won after 7pm.

For both venues check out Utopia for directions, which are very clear and detailed.

hi! at japan, Left side is a bottom, right side is a top and I believed this practice is applicable to some other ctries too

All along it should be this way, some said 男左女右, who are women in gay saunas? cannot be a btm right? cos a btm has a penis too, so all r males...

I too started wearing the locker key this way too in sg now

20 hours ago, lovehandle said:

hi! at japan, Left side is a bottom, right side is a top and I believed this practice is applicable to some other ctries too

All along it should be this way, some said 男左女右, who are women in gay saunas? cannot be a btm right? cos a btm has a penis too, so all r males...

I too started wearing the locker key this way too in sg now

In HK it's different.... right ankle is btm, left ankle is top and on the arm is vers.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Jimjilbang

Was in Seoul and visited three jimjibang. The one below Hamilton Hotel which is quite active despite the brightness. People were sucking and fucking. You've got to be daring if you wanna score. Just go over and touch them. Most of the younger Koreans I observed comes in and lie down quietly but they're all horny. One fat guy was going around performng bjs for everyone.

Equus is active only after 11pm. Went on a Saturday. The crowd started trickling in around midnight. What they say about Koreans shining their mobile at you is true. I think its very rude but I understand most saunas don't really care. They even shoo you away using the flashlight if you stand and watch them make out. Prince is no better. Slightly more crowded and younger but not necessarily better quality. 

11 hours ago, Guest Jimjilbang said:

Was in Seoul and visited three jimjibang. The one below Hamilton Hotel which is quite active despite the brightness. People were sucking and fucking. You've got to be daring if you wanna score. Just go over and touch them. Most of the younger Koreans I observed comes in and lie down quietly but they're all horny. One fat guy was going around performng bjs for everyone.

Equus is active only after 11pm. Went on a Saturday. The crowd started trickling in around midnight. What they say about Koreans shining their mobile at you is true. I think its very rude but I understand most saunas don't really care. They even shoo you away using the flashlight if you stand and watch them make out. Prince is no better. Slightly more crowded and younger but not necessarily better quality. 

11 hours ago, Guest said:

I hear that most are cut? Approx what %age?

It seemed like most sg gays will be bothered with are "most cut" and "doesn't mean quality"
cut or not -  critical?

Handsome/hunky/muscular or not really that critical?

• 5 weeks later...

Im staying at seoul right now.. i want to try gay sauna but to shy to go alone..  and i get "hard" easily its that find? Email me at ryuzaku_desu@yahoo.co.id

When i was young, people think it is necessary to get circumcision. Its under affection of the US and Christianity.(my parents generation borned in 1950s, and korea was actually poor and dirty country after korean war.)

So when i was young, its kind a guy's must doing thing.

Now, parents get young and nobody think its necessary. So the rate is getting decreasing.

20 hours ago, Kwon said:

When i was young, people think it is necessary to get circumcision. Its under affection of the US and Christianity.(my parents generation borned in 1950s, and korea was actually poor and dirty country after korean war.)

So when i was young, its kind a guy's must doing thing.

Now, parents get young and nobody think its necessary. So the rate is getting decreasing.

Wasn't it also mandatory during NS, or at least "strongly" suggested by the Army?

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Wasn't it also mandatory during NS, or at least "strongly" suggested by the Army?

Thesedays, nah.

When i was young, if i didnt get that surgery, then friends make it fun so there many cases that kid want to do it by himself. Its like "now im not a kid. A man" thing.

Thesedays, even in army troop, its okay not to take the surgery. (If he want, its free). And on the web, theres some infos about improved sexual feeling if you dont get, so the rate is getting lower.

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.