Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

On 12/5/2023 at 9:33 AM, alsf said:

actually no, I am usually very pensive.  I will go to gay saunas just to check out the scene and usually don’t have sex.  This place is, how should I say it, different🤷‍♂️

btw the room downstairs on the sauna level is pretty dark, which I don’t like.  The room upstairs is semi dark and you can see what you are eating, which is what I prefer.  But both times I hit up with guys in the sauna first before retiring to the room.  

just be aware the floor is hardwood so it is kind of painful to kneel on.  I ended up using the pillows if you know what I mean.  Take your prep and bring lube otherwise the horny bastards might just rape you with their spit😂

Omg I didn’t mean you in particular I mean “you” in the general sense but interesting hearing that it is really intense haha 

59 minutes ago, Monkeyfo23 said:

Omg I didn’t mean you in particular I mean “you” in the general sense but interesting hearing that it is really intense haha 

The room downstairs is not pitch black. Your eyes will adjust after a while  plus light goes through when the door opens so you can check out the goods. 

Energy is high here. Especially with the lunchtime crowd. If you can’t cum multiple times assess the crowd first. 

didn’t have a problem with the floors and neither do most guys kneeling on the floor. 

enjoy !

3 hours ago, Monkeyfo23 said:

It is all good 😬🥵.

I am not sure intense is the right word, as no one is pressuring you to do anything you don’t want to.  And since this was my first time to Korea I am not sure it is the nature of the Korean men, set up of the place or both.  But things feel like falling in place very naturally.  This is definitely on the top of my go back list.

2 hours ago, alsf said:

It is all good 😬🥵.

I am not sure intense is the right word, as no one is pressuring you to do anything you don’t want to.  And since this was my first time to Korea I am not sure it is the nature of the Korean men, set up of the place or both.  But things feel like falling in place very naturally.  This is definitely on the top of my go back list.

Alsf - very well described 

Here’s a summary of daesung adventures. I stopped by Daesung around 12 noon 4 times over a 2 week period and here is a summary of adventures. Enjoyed seeing everyone walking naked freely and not covering their dicks

First visit -threesome oral  in sauna; cruised by guy in upper room and oral exchange; stood in lower room and oral service from guy that led to four some 

Visit 2 - 3some oral in sauna, one of which was a super hot guy in his twenties; oral 69 in upper room: three hour one on one with hot guy in his 30s who loved to be rinmed and fucked

Visit 3 - orgy with 5 guys in lower room; fucked one guy in cooling off area in sauna; watched some fucking inside sauna and jerked off 

Visit 4 - serviced by guy in upper room; orgy with eight guys in lower room, included Taiwanese guy who sucked me off; jerked off with cute Korean guy while resting

5 hours ago, Ant said:

Here’s a summary of daesung adventures. I stopped by Daesung around 12 noon 4 times over a 2 week period and here is a summary of adventures. Enjoyed seeing everyone walking naked freely and not covering their dicks

First visit -threesome oral  in sauna; cruised by guy in upper room and oral exchange; stood in lower room and oral service from guy that led to four some 

Visit 2 - 3some oral in sauna, one of which was a super hot guy in his twenties; oral 69 in upper room: three hour one on one with hot guy in his 30s who loved to be rinmed and fucked

Visit 3 - orgy with 5 guys in lower room; fucked one guy in cooling off area in sauna; watched some fucking inside sauna and jerked off 

Visit 4 - serviced by guy in upper room; orgy with eight guys in lower room, included Taiwanese guy who sucked me off; jerked off with cute Korean guy while resting

Sounds to me you had a very good holiday in Seoul!
I am happy to hear of the good times you had and of your adventures.

Thanks ALSF, you did a great job. I believe we now have some clues on the directions to the Daeseong Sauna in Seoul.

How many masseurs do they have at the sauna? Do they provide private room to do the massages? 69K for 80mins with everything and even happy ending? 

Is this Daeseong address    423-44 Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea??

Edited by flexhunk
address

On 12/7/2023 at 7:39 AM, Ant said:

oh wow! Sounds like you had a good time and activity was tame in comparison for the hour or so I was there... I had a great "oral exchange" in the lower dark room and left very satisfied but now wish I had stayed for second helpings... 

8 hours ago, flexhunk said:

Thanks ALSF, you did a great job. I believe we now have some clues on the directions to the Daeseong Sauna in Seoul.

How many masseurs do they have at the sauna? Do they provide private room to do the massages? 69K for 80mins with everything and even happy ending? 

Is this Daeseong address    423-44 Yeongdeungpo-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul, South Korea??

Fkexhunk the address you listed is correct. I double checked by clicking on google maps. You will see a tous holes jours then the brown building which has an animal care center. Entrance is after the animal care center: go in and down the basement 

1 hour ago, Scott_UK said:

oh wow! Sounds like you had a good time and activity was tame in comparison for the hour or so I was there... I had a great "oral exchange" in the lower dark room and left very satisfied but now wish I had stayed for second helpings... 

Scott_Uk - noon time, Monday, weekends, and Friday seem best. Note that I went during the weekdays around noon. 

what’s interesting is that I see decent looking guys leaving around the time I came in. So there must be action in the morning but probably not at full capacity. 

Guest Bum uncle
On 12/5/2023 at 8:33 AM, alsf said:

actually no, I am usually very pensive.  I will go to gay saunas just to check out the scene and usually don’t have sex.  This place is, how should I say it, different🤷‍♂️

btw the room downstairs on the sauna level is pretty dark, which I don’t like.  The room upstairs is semi dark and you can see what you are eating, which is what I prefer.  But both times I hit up with guys in the sauna first before retiring to the room.  

just be aware the floor is hardwood so it is kind of painful to kneel on.  I ended up using the pillows if you know what I mean.  Take your prep and bring lube otherwise the horny bastards might just rape you with their spit😂

That's usually the wild open action at MunHwa before the pandemic. Looks like the actions have moved to Daeseong.

Yeah, those horny bastards literally raped me. Those at our Keybox complaining about our pushy local buayas, ain't seen nothing yet. These Korean buayas don't discriminate even uncle like me. They literally dragged me up the stairs and raped me near the stair case where there's some might for others to watch. Then one by one they take turn on me.

Unlike local sg, there's more tops in Korea and fewer masculine bottoms like me. 

I was showering and already someone will shower next to me watching my backside to see if I'm a bottom. I only need to bend a little to wash my hole and he'll be so happy to help me finish washing so that he can drag me upstairs. It's so open and blatant, nobody watching even bat an eye.

Unlike sg people will complain like guniangs.

I like that Korean tops are so aggressive that I don't go sg saunas anymore, it's so lame in comparison.

And those complaining guniangs so lame that they can't even defend themselves.

On 12/8/2023 at 6:16 PM, Ant said:

Fkexhunk the address you listed is correct. I double checked by clicking on google maps. You will see a tous holes jours then the brown building which has an animal care center. Entrance is after the animal care center: go in and down the basement 

Thanks so much for the updates. We have more infos and directions now. 

Is it safe to keep our passport and hp in their lockers? What else to take note after paying the entrance fees 10000w at the basement entrance? I shall arrive Seoul on the Christmas eve till 28 after my trip to Gangwon Do. Wondering will they be on bussiness on Christmas day?

On 12/12/2023 at 3:23 PM, flexhunk said:

Thanks so much for the updates. We have more infos and directions now. 

Is it safe to keep our passport and hp in their lockers? What else to take note after paying the entrance fees 10000w at the basement entrance? I shall arrive Seoul on the Christmas eve till 28 after my trip to Gangwon Do. Wondering will they be on bussiness on Christmas day?

Some of the lockers are right by the entrance counter where the receptionist can see them, so I would say it might be ok.  But why would you bring your passport and computer to a sauna?  I always lock them in the hotel safe.  The lockers are kind of old and flimsy.

4 hours ago, alsf said:

Some of the lockers are right by the entrance counter where the receptionist can see them, so I would say it might be ok.  But why would you bring your passport and computer to a sauna?  I always lock them in the hotel safe.  The lockers are kind of old and flimsy.

Didn't you bring along your passport and hp with you? Could we just leave our passport at the hotel safe? What if we get approached by the police or Immigration staff? I didn't bring my computer to my trip.

Anyway, thanks so much for the infos. Perhaps I will try to get a locker which is near to the entrance, feel more secure when visiting the sauna.

11 hours ago, flexhunk said:

Didn't you bring along your passport and hp with you? Could we just leave our passport at the hotel safe? What if we get approached by the police or Immigration staff? I didn't bring my computer to my trip.

Anyway, thanks so much for the infos. Perhaps I will try to get a locker which is near to the entrance, feel more secure when visiting the sauna.

What is hp?  I never bring my passport always leave it in the hotel safe.  I have been to all over the world.  I know that some countries technically retire you have your passport on you but I figure the chances of getting stopped is like getting strike by lightning 🤷‍♂️. YMMV

Edited by alsf

3 hours ago, alsf said:

What is hp?  I never bring my passport always leave it in the hotel safe.  I have been to all over the world.  I know that some countries technically retire you have your passport on you but I figure the chances of getting stopped is like getting strike by lightning 🤷‍♂️. YMMV

Hp = mobile phone

I agree with you, perhaps I shouldn't burden myself with all these unnecessary worries.

Care to share some details with us the massage you enjoy from the Daesung sauna?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2023 at 11:15 AM, Guest fuze said:

hahaha, apparently this guy is a straight man and is not particularly an ally of LGBTQ. He wrote a report for MunHwa Sauna and called it "a terrible place" that he "(doesn't) want to go again".. Poor dude must have been so terrified when he saw what was going on on the second floor as he said "(n)o one in their right mind would ever go to this sleeping room".  (https://m.blog.naver.com/rnbthug/222933945233; here is the link, for anyone interested in reading)
Lucky him that he went to Daeseong on a snowy day during Covid, so he was the only one there.  Otherwise his experience could have been a traumatizing one again lol.

Guest Bum uncle
3 hours ago, smzyjt said:

hahaha, apparently this guy is a straight man and is not particularly an ally of LGBTQ. He wrote a report for MunHwa Sauna and called it "a terrible place" that he "(doesn't) want to go again".. Poor dude must have been so terrified when he saw what was going on on the second floor as he said "(n)o one in their right mind would ever go to this sleeping room".  (https://m.blog.naver.com/rnbthug/222933945233; here is the link, for anyone interested in reading)
Lucky him that he went to Daeseong on a snowy day during Covid, so he was the only one there.  Otherwise his experience could have been a traumatizing one again lol.

Haha, that's the MunHwa I know before covid.

I don't think he's that naive to not know about sex between men if he's interested in visiting saunas. 

It's an open secret. Only difference is how discreet or open.

MunHwa is not only very open but very aggressive. That's the part that may have shocked him when compared to the mild discretion of other saunas. I was literally flipped around and pounded openly like being raped. Even gays will be horrified to see the way they treated me.

Obviously it has that reputation that attracted that kind of fuckers and that's why I was there almost every year. 

Guest 29 yo American

Hey I’m going to Seoul in February. Looking for tips on where to meet Korean men. Any jimjilbang or gyms etc where action happens or guys meet? I am planning on trying Equus on a Sunday afternoon, any better ideas?

Guest 29 yo American

Also can anyone tell me whether Prince or Shelter is open to foreigners? I’m hoping to meet some Koreans near my age if I can. Love you all though 

Hi all, sorry to hijack this thread but friend is desperate so helping him out.

Please sign up for an $88 e-voucher here.

Plus, 8 lucky winners will get a $6,000 trip to Seoul for 2 pax when they pre-order with their $88 code.

Some people actually sign up for the free voucher and then sell it on Carousel from 18Jan24 - 30Jan24 for a quick buck as well.

Edited by Jonathandliai
missing text

• 2 weeks later...

Been to Daeseong recently. The directions are quite simple; get off at Yeongdeungpo station, exit 6, see Lotte in front of u, turn left and walk around 2 mins, on your left see a building with a sauna sign and go down.

The receptionist uncle was very friendly, asked where I am, and came over later to the locker to check if everything was ok… (I was naked by then lol).

The sauna/pool was underwhelming, bring your own toiletries if you intend to have a good shower. The dark room beside the sauna/pool is where the action happens. The crowd may not be everyone’s cup of tea - mostly mature of 40yrs and above. But almost everyone have flawless skin - Koreans being Koreans… their skincare must be great. Being the only foreigner there on that day, they were a bit cautious to approach me at first but when I let the first guy play with me, the rest followed. Had a good time there, sucked at least 5 different cocks and in the end had a good blowjob by a slim and tall guy - he swallowed it all. The crowd may not be the best but they were courteous, and eager to serve hehe! 

On 1/28/2024 at 7:42 PM, Secreto said:

Been to Daeseong recently. The directions are quite simple; get off at Yeongdeungpo station, exit 6, see Lotte in front of u, turn left and walk around 2 mins, on your left see a building with a sauna sign and go down.

The receptionist uncle was very friendly, asked where I am, and came over later to the locker to check if everything was ok… (I was naked by then lol).

The sauna/pool was underwhelming, bring your own toiletries if you intend to have a good shower. The dark room beside the sauna/pool is where the action happens. The crowd may not be everyone’s cup of tea - mostly mature of 40yrs and above. But almost everyone have flawless skin - Koreans being Koreans… their skincare must be great. Being the only foreigner there on that day, they were a bit cautious to approach me at first but when I let the first guy play with me, the rest followed. Had a good time there, sucked at least 5 different cocks and in the end had a good blowjob by a slim and tall guy - he swallowed it all. The crowd may not be the best but they were courteous, and eager to serve hehe! 

Hey. I visited on Sunday. Just as you described.

Hey I was at Daesung last week too. Its a little off central Seoul but it's alright. Well, the place is not as happening as it thought it would be. 

The place is old and a little fun down. The hot water tub was murky and the sauna reeks of urine. 

The sleeping area were bare and there were no tissue papers and so the floor was sticky. 

Almost all of the men were old too.. Think white pubic hairs! 

I wouldn't recommend this place if you are used to Japan saunas. Maybe I didn't go at the right time, but they operate 7am to 7pm and so I think maybe it's not a popular place among Koreans too. 

• 2 weeks later...

A bit too late to read this post and discover Daesong. Was in Seoul last summer and visited Mun Hwa frequently, both on weekdays and weekends. Agree with some earlier post, the place is much run down now and lacked of visitors.  Even on weekdays, I would expects handful of visitors after work, just like during pre-COVID days, but now, it's practically empty. Weekend is slightly better but still not as many till its crowded as before. Besides much more rundown of the bathing area (broken tiles etc), I am not in favour of the open concept of the sleeping area upstairs. Previously, there were wall partitions which allowed guys to have fun more privately behind eyes when people just came up from the stairs. Nevertheless, had a bit if light fun with some locals. On one quiet weekday, a pair of young Asian boys came in (I presume expat since they spoke English), undress at the locker and went straight up to the second level and get humping and humped, which made me wonder that it is a good place to hook-up and have fun before either dinner or heading home ;) . And on a weekday there was a south asian who where there with good dick who practically went around satisfying local uncles  ;) 

Would love to experience Daesong soon. 

1 hour ago, SingleReed said:

Hi, will be in Seoul first 2 weekends of 2025. Wondering if there will be people in the saunas. Particularly Daeseong and He's (Previously known as Hyundae Sauna) Thanks guys

I am sure there these saunas will have customers - whether they have the body type you prefer when you visit these places, and whether the customers there like your body type and/or accept the idea of playing with foreigners is another question. 

Guest seoul gay
On 2/15/2024 at 2:59 PM, SingleReed said:

Hi, will be in Seoul first 2 weekends of 2025. Wondering if there will be people in the saunas. Particularly Daeseong and He's (Previously known as Hyundae Sauna) Thanks guys

The busiest periods of "He's"are usually from midnight to early morning, around 6 AM to 7 AM, which is when people typically visit after parties. You can take a look at the below website for 411 Gay Sauna Seoul

Guest Seoul

Hello!

just asking if anyone has visited any dermatologist clinics for Thermage or hifu treatment?

i have a long scar on my ab area due to surgery and am trying to remove/minimise it. Anyone has any experience or recommendation? Plastic surgeon or dermatologist?

On 2/15/2024 at 4:29 PM, yhtang said:

I am sure there these saunas will have customers - whether they have the body type you prefer when you visit these places, and whether the customers there like your body type and/or accept the idea of playing with foreigners is another question. 

Thank you yhtang, yes I agree totally

I am wondering if anyone here can read Korean and/or been to this place in Gangnum Seoul - 마루사우나&스웨디시 .  I used translator and it is supposed to be called Maru Sauna and Massage.  It sounded like they are the type of massage with HE and based on the description the masseurs are Korean young men in their 20's.  But I can't tell for sure.  Here are a couple of links I can find discussing this place.

https://msggod.com/shop/3234

https://스웨디시24.com/directory/마루사우나스웨디시-강남-신사동-스웨디시-마사지/

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 5:07 PM, Jstarz said:

anyone will be in Seoul during 23 to 28 Mar?

And is there any massage and sauna recommendation?

Me! HAHA. Still looking for clubs so i can just people watch...

Going back to Seoul on May 30 to Jun 6, still deciding whether to stay entire time in Gangnam or split between Namsan and Gangnam.  Then 3 days in Busan staying near Beomil.

Hit me up if you want to hang out.

Hey all, will be in Seoul on 12th to 18th April? I am able to host in Myeongdong area.

i don’t mind meeting up for a meal or exploring the city.

tele me at tipsytraveler 

let me know you’re chatting for Seoul trip

35 m ind sg 168 78 vers and waxed

see you all!

Guest Ricky_Guest
On 3/2/2024 at 5:07 PM, Jstarz said:

anyone will be in Seoul during 23 to 28 Mar?

And is there any massage and sauna recommendation?

Will be in Seoul 29 Mar to 1 Apr. Just miss it...

Wanted to go to Shelter, but heard it's closed now for renovation...  miss it again. 😅

If anyone travelling at the same time and keen to hang out and explore, please tele me @rick10145 😃 

Guest mark_guest
On 3/18/2024 at 8:49 PM, Guest Ricky_Guest said:

Will be in Seoul 29 Mar to 1 Apr. Just miss it...

Wanted to go to Shelter, but heard it's closed now for renovation...  miss it again. 😅

If anyone travelling at the same time and keen to hang out and explore, please tele me @rick10145 😃 

Will be in Seoul 28 Mar to 1 Apr

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.