Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2017 at 8:21 AM, gymguybody said:

Seoul soon in December, Does anyone know about Jimjibang or saunas in Seoul where they allow us to get in for some fun with hot muscle Korean guy?  Thanks

I will be visiting South Korea in early Nov (hopefully the war don't start during my trip). Anyway from reading all the previous posts and information from the other websites, seems like Equus sauna and Hamilton jimjilbang is still quite active.

Hamilton jjb - more activities after 8pm and in the resting lounge

Equus sauna - small and more activities/people on late weekend nights

Saunas that ban foreigners

Black sauna - Gay ‘jjimjilbang’ (cruise club) that made headlines in 2015 for admitting to having a strict door policy that allowed entry only to young Koreans and gym-fit non-Korean men.

Shelter sauna - foreigners are banned even gym-fit Chinese (according to reviews)

Anyone else got new saunas or jjb to recommend?

Edited by dexter9898

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Seoul last week and tried out couple of massuers, including blackout and Park Oriental.

In geenral speaking king the transaction is very transparent and clear up front. Usually telling you the rate, and types of services included (HJ/BJ). If you need anal (usually 50k) and the trainer to cum (30k) you need to discuss with them in advance, as their might be additional charges. But everything is absolutely clear so you know what you are getting into. They are very much on time, in my case they are all outcall so room number, name and hotel detail will be given well in advance. Most massuers have cars so they will park in the hotel that you are staying.

the Korean boy photo are well match to the actual person. The body is well defined and usually they are very tentative. They are very conscious about Cleaness of their body, and all of them are very well groom. Obviously the session was amazing, the gentle touch on each part of the body, along with the sensual and the need for them to be intimate with you was astonishing. 

What a trip and experience I had!, can't wait to get back to Seoul again!

18 hours ago, MurphyL said:

Went to Seoul last week and tried out couple of massuers, including blackout and Park Oriental.

In geenral speaking king the transaction is very transparent and clear up front. Usually telling you the rate, and types of services included (HJ/BJ). If you need anal (usually 50k) and the trainer to cum (30k) you need to discuss with them in advance, as their might be additional charges. But everything is absolutely clear so you know what you are getting into. They are very much on time, in my case they are all outcall so room number, name and hotel detail will be given well in advance. Most massuers have cars so they will park in the hotel that you are staying.

the Korean boy photo are well match to the actual person. The body is well defined and usually they are very tentative. They are very conscious about Cleaness of their body, and all of them are very well groom. Obviously the session was amazing, the gentle touch on each part of the body, along with the sensual and the need for them to be intimate with you was astonishing. 

What can u do with the boys?

Kiss, oral and fxxk?

On ‎13‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, MurphyL said:

50k won is only 60sg and u can  have anal? ie so cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 minutes ago, WA6 said:

I believe that's on top of the basic massage price which is probably more than 100 000 krw.

yes, this is still FUCKING CHEAP to FUCK....lol

don't ever dream that u can have a top up of S$60+ anal in those massage joints in sg! don't ever dream....some S$60 cant even get a bj

very likely a S$150 based on all the sharings I have memorised in BW

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, this is still FUCKING CHEAP to FUCK....lol

don't ever dream that u can have a top up of S$60+ anal in those massage joints in sg! don't ever dream....some S$60 cant even get a bj

very likely a S$150 based on all the sharings I have memorised in BW

Ah I c...guess I not familiar with those in sg..ha ha

12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

that is the reason why many cross over to JB or fly to Thailand for such rendezvous
and I would deemed jp and korea as well as Spore has similar cost of living standards, but was shocked by the pricing stated above

So I guess u Will be visiting Korea soon? 

3 minutes ago, WA6 said:

So I guess u Will be visiting Korea soon? 

no, I love learning things from various ctries/angles

in the event, I have made my decision to go, I will apply them

(and I love repeating visits to the ctries I love dearly. As for korea , she has to queue for some more years before I reflect and reconsider it again)

I went to Seoul about a month ago, I tried Octagon massage. The body was fucking tone, and the face look like those K pop idol. With anal, the package is about $150000KRW, which is quite good. The massage was so so but the fucking part was heaven; including the foreplay. Will go again !!!

4 hours ago, Cvin said:

I went to Seoul about a month ago, I tried Octagon massage. The body was fucking tone, and the face look like those K pop idol. With anal, the package is about $150000KRW, which is quite good. The massage was so so but the fucking part was heaven; including the foreplay. Will go again !!!

Who u picked?? 

On 22/11/2017 at 12:05 PM, Cvin said:

yeah do let us know who you picked.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:35 AM, dannyho said:

any suggestion to good a value accomodation? Going to Seoul for 1st time on the third week of December.  Best sauna recommendation? Thanks

There are many good, clean, modern Motels all over. Price ranging KRW40,000 to KRW80,000 a night. Depending on your location and where you would most likely going to visit often. I visited Korea 3 times a year and for me, I prefer Jongno3-ga area whereby near to late night eateries, and many massage (outcall) areas.

PM me if you need more info. :)

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, K-Siao said:

There are many good, clean, modern Motels all over. Price ranging KRW40,000 to KRW80,000 a night. Depending on your location and where you would most likely going to visit often. I visited Korea 3 times a year and for me, I prefer Jongno3-ga area whereby near to late night eateries, and many massage (outcall) areas.

PM me if you need more info. :)

wow, sounds so gd

8 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Will be in Seoul soon. Any massuer or massage house I should definitely visit? Appreciate it. Massuer got pic to see?

I have engaged one trainer who does outcall only. 1hr30mins massage+extra is KRW150,000.

He is a PE teacher by day so only at night he is free. If you are looking for outcall (within Seoul) to your hotel and want his contact, you can PM me.

On 12/20/2017 at 9:14 AM, K-Siao said:

I have engaged one trainer who does outcall only. 1hr30mins massage+extra is KRW150,000.

He is a PE teacher by day so only at night he is free. If you are looking for outcall (within Seoul) to your hotel and want his contact, you can PM me.

Ok cool! Btw... Anyone know any site of listing?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello I’m terry and I provide high quality massages and services here in seoul. Promise you a really good time ^^. 

Im muscular and kind and open mind Korean boy Don’t  hesitate to check my website or contact me for more informations 

Kakao : TERRY17 
Line: TERRY1777
Wechat: TERRY17XX
Telegram: TERRY1777

On 1/16/2018 at 8:22 PM, Terry Massage said:

Hello I’m terry and I provide high quality massages and services here in seoul. Promise you a really good time ^^. 

Im muscular and kind and open mind Korean boy Don’t  hesitate to check my website or contact me for more informations 

Terry is awesome :)

On 1/16/2018 at 8:22 PM, Terry Massage said:

Can't find ur website... 

Edited by WA6
Typo

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 4:35 PM, CalKMC said:

Hey Guys! In Seoul for the first time this week and will be staying until 28th Jan, Sunday.

Which sauna/cruise club would you recommend for a first timer in Seoul that is foreigner-friendly?

Also, if anyone wants to hang, PM me? Cheers!

Sadly, my exp is a lot of them hv become Koreans only. 

On 25/01/2018 at 7:17 PM, jammyhk01 said:

Sadly, my exp is a lot of them hv become Koreans only. 

U can just pretend kamsa hamida

anyo haseyo

something like that

to cheat around..... 

u could say u returned from america hence... forgotten mother tongue??

many sporeans suck in mandarin too, really terrible but glad that our sauna dont kick them out

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.