Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

5 hours ago, smzyjt said:

Anyone knows if the sauna in Hamilton hotel is still open and active?  Was there back in November, 2015 as Utopia recommended it on their website; however I can no longer find the description for this place... so im curious if they are closed.

david and hyundai is round the corner. met some sg boys in david b4

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Guest yoloyolo said:

Does anyone know if there's a gay sauna in Daejeon? Also, what gay application works in Korea? seems Jack'd has been blocked?

My Jack'd was working fine during my vacation in Seoul.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 2 weeks later...

question:

does anyone know any hotspring near Seoul?

that has ginseng, matcha hotspring... not those theme park ones where u need to wear a swimsuit...

i heard of a small hotspring town near seoul that has all these.... but i can't seem to remember the name.

19 hours ago, Guest Guest123 said:

will be in Korea through out June. Would love to meet people and check out couple of places out.

you are only staying till end June?

On 5/12/2016 at 8:25 AM, Guest said:

Guest 123, Yes, I would like a check out some of these places... especially Hamilton Hotel as I gym, swim and sauna! ha ha! but pls recce for us so that we get the latest news...

Please do check that place... Apparently utopia.com has marked Hamilton Hotel as "closed or no longer friendly", so please let us know if it's truly no longer "friendly". 

Guest Joseph
1 hour ago, Guest said:

Please do check that place... Apparently utopia.com has marked Hamilton Hotel as "closed or no longer friendly", so please let us know if it's truly no longer "friendly". 

I will still go to hamilton 1st as I wanna go to the gym and pool. I will keep u all posted but i m only going in July....

On 2016/5/13 at 3:14 PM, Guest said:

Hamilton was operating in full force (all aspects) when I visited in March.  LOL... BUT the guys were mainly 40y+.

Guest Jcurious
On May 16, 2016 at 2:16 AM, bamboo4120 said:

Going Korea this Friday, any hottie to meet up. Will be in Seoul 20 -28 

I will be there in about 12 hours ... 

Hamilton is open as usual. The entrance fee will be more expensive after 10 pm. My last visit was around early May 2016. I think you could experience good crowd after 830 pm as many office workers try to get some relaxing activities in the pool (and the lounge upstairs *wink lol). The actions upstairs were even hotter and more active compared years back. If you want, you could also sleep overnight as long it's not over 12hours limit. Going to Hyundai before midnight is such a waste, nobody was there although its entrance fee is double the Hamilton fare.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, herodai said:

Wanna stay at Hamilton to suck some good thick Koreas cocks. Lol. But the reviews at TripAdvisor are really bad. Anyone care to advise?

Don't stay there. It's not that expensive and it's a good location but the rooms.... I looked at the latest pics on Tripadvisor and it seems they renovated some of the rooms which is good. Actually if you can make sure you get those rooms then go ahead. I had a run down room with neon tubes for lighting. Horrible. Bathroom was meh. It's like a hotel 81. Lol

If you wanna stay nearby the IP Boutique hotel is a few minutes walk away and it's nice and modern. And it's opposite one of the gay sauna. Equus I think? Tiny place though. 

3 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

Don't stay there. It's not that expensive and it's a good location but the rooms.... I looked at the latest pics on Tripadvisor and it seems they renovated some of the rooms which is good. Actually if you can make sure you get those rooms then go ahead. I had a run down room with neon tubes for lighting. Horrible. Bathroom was meh. It's like a hotel 81. Lol

If you wanna stay nearby the IP Boutique hotel is a few minutes walk away and it's nice and modern. And it's opposite one of the gay sauna. Equus I think? Tiny place though. 

Thanks Enelym! Did you visit their sauna? Heard very happening 

On 13 June 2016 at 7:15 PM, herodai said:

Thanks Enelym! Did you visit their sauna? Heard very happening 

Yes I did. It's independent from the hotel, so you will have to pay to access the sauna, which is in the basement. It's a Korean jjimjilbang. You have the changing area, then you access the shower area which is kinda open into the different pools (2 or 3 I think, can't remember). And then they have a dry sauna and a steam bath. It's been a few years... not really clear anymore in my mind haha. If you look back in this thread, you'll see a "fresher" review of the place. 

Anyways, the place is a bit on the old side. One of the pool was empty, for renovation or something. It was not too crowded. Then I decided to go to the rest area... it's like a half floor that you access from the changing area. You walk up some stairs and you end up in a very low floor big kinda dark room. You can't walk standing up. When I walked in there, I immediately notice some movements.... like guys kinda stopping whatever they were doing and pretend nothing was going on lol. Anyway, guys just lay there and sleep (snoring a lot) or hope to get some action. If you lay down for a bit and pay attention, you'll see some "suspicious" activities going on around you in the darker corners.

To be honest, it's kinda fun to go and experience this but I don't think I would do or try anything there. I'd rather just meet a guy on the apps and meet him back at the hotel. So much more convenient and comfortable haha.

3 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

To be honest, it's kinda fun to go and experience this but I don't think I would do or try anything there. I'd rather just meet a guy on the apps and meet him back at the hotel. So much more convenient and comfortable haha.

Thanks for the info! I enjoy going to saunas rather meeting up via apps. Some photos can be so deceiving. Look macho but actually a macho mary. In saunas, you get what you see. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, iwannac said:

Going to Seoul soon for a holiday at the beginning of July.

Anyone has any recommendation for places and stuff?

Also, is it better to switch to USD here and then to Won there, or just RM to Won?

dont think there will be much arbitrage.

save the trouble and just change directly  

Guest Joseph
On 24 June 2016 at 10:25 AM, iwannac said:

Also, is it better to switch to USD here and then to Won there, or just RM to Won?

I am going on 6 July and will be there till 10 July! It would be good to go out n explode together! If you are keen, please email me at josephwing65@yahoo.com.sg

On 2016/6/24 at 10:25 AM, iwannac said:

Edited by jammyhk01

On 2016/7/4 at 0:42 PM, herodai said:

I plan to go to Seoul but I am not a fan of palaces and temples ... Any suggestions? If I cannot find, I probably will just go bar and sauna hopping : )

Have never been to the bars - any recent reviews?

On 7/4/2016 at 0:42 PM, herodai said:

I plan to go to Seoul but I am not a fan of palaces and temples ... Any suggestions? If I cannot find, I probably will just go bar and sauna hopping : )

Oh which dates are you going over? Alone or with friends?

On 12/06/2016 at 4:28 PM, Qatch said:

anyone care to enlighten me on how the jimjilbang in korea works?

where are the places we can find clean jimjilbang and how much does it cost?

So far I've not come across a dirty jimjilbang, I guess they are all clean. Some older ones may seem run down but generally they are decent. 

Cost: starts from about 6000 or 7000 won, higher during peak hours, if memory serves me correctly. 

How it works:

Strip naked. 

Go naked everywhere. Don't shy shy.

Sit at the showers and scrub yourself down 

Like in Japan, do not get into any of the pools with soap lather still on you. Rinse thoroughly. Otherwise you'll get scolded in Korean. 

Enjoy the view of all the Korean dicks.

Extra curricular:

As far as I know, only the Hamilton patrons are blatantly cruising and having fun in the sleeping lounge. The other neighbourhood jjbs are strictly for bathing and relaxing only. 

Hope this helps. 

recent experiences in korea:

Busan:

Spa Land Centum

- the best jimjimbang in korea... luxurious facilities...

- many fit handsome korean guys!

Batman Spa

- relatively new spa

- located in an apartment near a metro station

- few masseur but the one I got - very cute and seductive

- very similar to taiwan's concept in terms of course

- massage back

- oil massage

- masseur strip

- happy ending

- W150,000 for 2hrs

previous Sudan Spa - closed

Seoul:

The Park

- in call

- very much more exp now

- quoted prices:

A 1hr: handjob W120000

B 1.5hrs: W150,000

C 2hrs W200,000

B and C includes everything

but if u want the trainer to cum: add W50,000

and incall - additional W10,000

- went to the place, near a metro as well

- trainer comes pick u up to an apartment unit

- trainers come in to let you pick

- quite a few choices but maybe I'm unlucky - not many good looking ones

- the trainers look quite different from the pictures on the website too

- the one I chose looked quite buffed on the website, but in reality, just a twink

in conclusion

- lousy massage

- cut short the massage time severely, even shower is included in the time

- sarcastic manager

- no longer the good place i patronized previously

- recommend against this place, although the trainer is still a relatively nice chap

Hero for man

- located about 5mins walk from a station

- the small apartment is quite hard to find but is one of the newest apartments there

- located in a studio apartment

- the manager who calls himself the master came to look for me when I was lost

- very nice chap

- brought me to the apartment

- sent the trainer whom I chose using photos that the manager sent me via line - similar to website photos

- faceless photos, but chose a tall dude

- tall thin, with abs, quite handsome face too.... but thick BB cream... after the lights came on at the end

- good massage skills

- even had facial - scrub and face mask

- oil massage, strip, happy ending

- masseur joined for a shower, thus saw the thick makeup... but still very very handsome

- one of the biggest dicks I've seen in korea (17cm?) 

- W150,000 for a 2hrs course, gave W20,000 tips

strongly recommend Batman Spa in Busan and Hero for man spa in Seoul

Another place that looks great is Blue Sun, will perhaps try next trip

Thats all folks!

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.