Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 7:55 PM, jus106 said:

Will be going to South Korea from 4 a 8 March.  Any matured stocky guys wana meet then?

Hi there,

I live in itaewon , Seoul. Mature Hk guy here. Although I live in itaewon however i’ve never been to gay club in itaewon perhaps I am too old for clubbing.

Pm me if you have time for a coffee when you are here.

cheers,

George

On 20/02/2018 at 1:16 AM, deHybrids said:

Wheres Prince?

Between sinchon & hongdae station

On 20/02/2018 at 2:22 AM, deHybrids said:

Visiting Seoul next week. Any recommended sauna or gay cruising places near to Hongdae? 

And is there chasers wanna meet? Would to meet lovely korean oppa and get their cock sucked.

Cheers

10 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

seemed like ur tour allows u time for fri-sat visitation to Prince and visiting other saunas?

Visit almost every night. Didnt go to other.

But did visit munhwa sauna mainly matured ppl in previous trip

5 hours ago, deHybrids said:

Thank you. Would love to visit this sauna next week. Are they chub friendly as well?

Not sauna but cruising place. Im chub anyway but be confident. Gm sauna mainly for chub

18 hours ago, curious_twink said:

Will be visiting Seoul in Oct.. Thinking of where to stay now.. Is Seoul Station area a good choice for first time visitors? Thanks all..

I got a really nice Airbnb there though. Close to Seoul station also means easier to get around cause it's an interchange? 

Heard there was a hostel nearby the BnB. Someone came over that night :P

I will be going to busan on the 12-14, den myeondong 14-17, itaewon 17-19. 

All accommodations booked. Any gay places recommend for visit? 

I dont drink, so no bar, pub and club. Thankssss

Oh and any special places to visit, e.g. animal cafes?

Edited by Summerbitch

Nice and intelligent sub (European, 60, btm) will be in Seoul from Mar. 30 for a week. He comes to get fun visiting places like MunHwa, GM, DVDbangs. Can host in AirBnB room rented. He looks for a Dom, or just a companion. Feel free pm me. I always reply.

On 23/02/2018 at 3:45 AM, Anon111 said:

Visit almost every night. Didnt go to other.

But did visit munhwa sauna mainly matured ppl in previous trip

Not sauna but cruising place. Im chub anyway but be confident. Gm sauna mainly for chub

Went to Prince Sauna a late weekday, basically no one playing. Not expecting much tho but I did swallowed few loads from the sleepers.

anyone fancy going meeting up in GM Sauna now? I had a great time on my last visit last sat.

On 26/02/2018 at 11:18 PM, Anon111 said:

Hard to get food there :-(

I prefer hongik/sinchon

I stayed in Hongik but didn’t get to explore much the area. Most of the times I found myself going to markets which is not available in Hongik. If anyone is keen on going to a lot of different markets, I’d say dongdaemun area is the best place to stay. They have night markets and 24 hours shopping mall which u can visit at night after going to different places during the day. And they also have one of the best ‘sauna’ I’ve been - GM sauna.

I was in Seoul end of Feb. Met with augeow1 where he took me around Itaewon. Very nice guy, someone to ask if you need personal reference :)

I stayed in Dongmyo area. My hotel was just 3 mins away from station`s platform. I say the area is ideal, cheap, well connected and not so far from city center.

What I dont like about the city, sometimes the train smells, like coming from old clothes and saliva. So many kiosks at stations which items scattered away, hence sore to the eyes.

Some areas can be dirty. Reminds me of some rural areas in China.

I heard the taxi wasn't so expensive. The only time i tried to take taxi was after a night out in Itaewon, around 3am. So many taxis waiting, but they all wanted non-metered fare, which was more expensive (around same fare as in Japan). After a while, I decided to walk 5km back to hotel. It was around 4am, at first i was afraid of crime, but i was safe & sound.

The palaces and culture remind me China & Japan. So nothing new and exciting for me. I went to only one palace, Deoksugung Palace, to watch the changing of guards ceremony.

Don`t expect real guards, they all look like actors. It was a good show, although I was expecting something more real.

And I dont get the hairstyle of some young men, the upside down bowl. Vhy oh vhy hahaha

The Seoul tower is just so so to me. It doesn't offer much excitement. But they sold postcard with stamps. I asked if the stamps enough for delivery to Tokyo. The counter lady confirmed it. But after almost 4 weeks, the postcards haven`t arrived yet :P

The city offers mixed of modern and traditional ambience.

The public transport is well connected and relatively cheap. Even though I have no clue about Hangeoul, I was able to travel by buses, which offered me better views of the city and helped me with my bearings.

I also like that many people speak passable English, that really helps. Free wifi is quiet a lot available too, hence during my stay i didn't bother buying local simcard.

To note, i also used free maps provided by (many) tourists information centres. So at least I didn't have to keep using my phone when checking train connection or to know my bearing.

My favorite area is probably Bukchon Hanok village, the up & down hill areas. Nice tea houses & restaurants scattered around that area.

But the highlight of my trip was a visit to Panmunjom. You guys should reserve at least 4 days in advance thru internet. Just google to find business that offer the trips. I chose a local travel agent to help the economy :)

The thought that I stepped in to North Korean side of the border, under the watchful eyes of hundreds NKor soldiers hiding behind the building, ready to raise their weapons, it was surreal.

On another note.

I turned on the yellow app, it was going crazily busy. But unfortunately they all asked for wham bam thank you ma`m (duh), while i was expecting more of a company (so naive! self-smack my head).

I tried the public spa that suggested by augeow1. I asked for body scrub. I think it cost me around 70USD. I stored my shoes in the locker, got the key, and use the same number to open clothes locker. I stripped down, bathed, and went to scrub area. A mature gentlemen attended to me, he was wearing only underwear. It was a pretty open concept, so i believe we should not be naughty. After around 60 or 90 mins treatment, i felt fresher and was free to use all facilities. There was hot pool, cold pool, dry & mist sauna and there are areas for sleeping upstairs.

Going out from bathing area, we could take free simple shirt & pants, to wear in the facilities. Upstairs people were laying around on a mat. 

When i was changing, there was an interesting situation. 

So there were 2 men, an angmoh and a local (i presumed). They changed clothes at the same time as I did. The local`s locker was near me, while the angmo one was away.

The local one putting on his clothes very super slowly while glancing at me. I was not really sure, but i inched my way near him. Suffice to say, he kissed me while i was holding his private part. But we had to end the fling as his friend has finished putting on clothes, so we parted. I kept thinking about what it was all about, but after having my scrub and dip in the hot pool, i felt so relax and couldn't wait to get back to hotel and rest.

On a different day, I wondered into a gay club, which I dont remember the name. I was just walking pass around Itaewon (maybe near Homohill?), and saw a bunch of young guys queuing. So I did too. The bouncer asked me in English, "This is a gay club. Do you know?" I answered, "Off course." So he let me in.

It was Sat night. The music was my kinda dancing tunes, so i really enjoyed myself. It was totally crowded with young good looking guys. And one or two of them, literally threw themselves into my arms, while their friends were around. I was just smiling. I had no idea what to do but to smile politely and kept on dancing on my own. 

As I was moving around, or when i was standing and people moving around, we brushed bodies, but nobody seemed to mind that. They seemed to intentionally have body contacts. I experimented by, erm, touching body parts of people moving in front of me, they didn't brush off my hands!

Okay kids, don`t do this without adult supervision, don`t follow my example, you might not be as lucky as I was, hahaha. 

Anyway, i was surprised with the number of gorgeous young men inside the club (they were no where to be seen on the street), and who were so touchy feely with me.  Mind you, I`m not good looking nor young. Under the bright light we could see each other clearly. So I`m still baffled of why they behaved in such a way. Nonetheless, it was fun :P  My intention was to dance the night away, I didn`t go there for sex or something like that. Hence it was a bonus.

Seoul is a vibrant modern yet traditional city. But it`s not of my preference, I just don`t feel the attachment. I guess to each is their own. 

On ‎22‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, constantine said:

Will be going to Seoul with a female friend, and intending to go to a jjb. Saw hamilton spa is cruisy, and i wonder if there is a female section?

I think it is obvious right? (though I have not visited)
Have u seek your best teacher - Google?

9 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I think it is obvious right? (though I have not visited)
Have u seek your best teacher - Google?

yea googled, but does not seem to show there is a female section. but since it's a hotel, i presume there should be? hence my qn here hoping to get some answers from those who have went.

12 minutes ago, constantine said:

yea googled, but does not seem to show there is a female section. but since it's a hotel, i presume there should be? hence my qn here hoping to get some answers from those who have went.

"not gay"

http://www.utopia-asia.com/seousaun.htm

usu will use tripadv , when I saw reviews about family usage, and female photos so...i

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Hotel_Review-g294197-d309826-Reviews-or5-Hamilton_Hotel_Seoul-Seoul.html

getting the right source is important , cos our Teacher - Google is blind too

if u r the hotel guest,u get a hefty discount leh!

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?t=5461

"number of young boys from 5y old to early teens were there with their fathers. Mind you, this was a Sunday afternoon, so after seeing this I didn't expect much to happen as this seemed more like a "normal" bath house than gay sauna!!! It was kinda strange and uncomfortable to undress in the crowded locker area, as it is not really separated form the baths and sauna area like we are used to in the west. Just a couple a feet away sat both men and boys naked watching TV, or relaxing on benches, and the towels provided are so small that there is no way to wrap them around you, even if you are young and slim, something I'm not. Well I undressed tried to cover up as best as I could, I made my way through the crowd to the shower and bath area, bumping into a few guys on the way. No one seem to notice or pay any attention to the fact that I was naked and the only westerner there. There were some gorgeous young men there in their 20's, I had a good opportunity to check them out from a distance, sitting in the steam room or the dry sauna, as both have glass doors. I wasn't sure but I sensed some eye balling towards me as few of the young men joined me in the sauna, but nothing happened.  "

and his part 2 is gd

"active only after 8pm, but you have to be discreet as this is not a gay sauna. He also told me about a lounge area where you can go and rest and that is where the action is, something I had completely missed during my first visit. "

On 08/03/2018 at 12:12 AM, deHybrids said:

Went to Prince Sauna a late weekday, basically no one playing. Not expecting much tho but I did swallowed few loads from the sleepers.

anyone fancy going meeting up in GM Sauna now? I had a great time on my last visit last sat.

Told u so on weekday the cocks can be counted by your hands

Happening on friday and saturday. Cute2 students

On 12/03/2018 at 12:11 AM, deHybrids said:

I stayed in Hongik but didn’t get to explore much the area. Most of the times I found myself going to markets which is not available in Hongik. If anyone is keen on going to a lot of different markets, I’d say dongdaemun area is the best place to stay. They have night markets and 24 hours shopping mall which u can visit at night after going to different places during the day. And they also have one of the best ‘sauna’ I’ve been - GM sauna.

Myb because everytime i went there were during winter so dun hv many choices for clothes.so don really bother to shopping. After all im not sporean. RM has no value. Just enjoy the food and street performances in hongdae and sinchon

On 26/03/2018 at 1:23 AM, Anon111 said:

Told u so on weekday the cocks can be counted by your hands

Happening on friday and saturday. Cute2 students

Myb because everytime i went there were during winter so dun hv many choices for clothes.so don really bother to shopping. After all im not sporean. RM has no value. Just enjoy the food and street performances in hongdae and sinchon

Actually i didn’t plan to go to Prince that night but I was bored after watching a late night movie and decided to get lost around Hongdae until I remembered someone mentioned about a sauna in sinchon. It was quite difficult to find at first as there’s no proper signage but sounding from your comment I should’ve come on weekend. But I had a good time in GM Sauna and the sauna in itaewon on that weekend as well. Seoul was surprisingly amazing. Was scared after reading all the comments here but it’s not as bad as it sounds.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:18 PM, constantine said:

Will be going to Seoul with a female friend, and intending to go to a jjb. Saw hamilton spa is cruisy, and i wonder if there is a female section?

yes there should be a female section since this is a proper commerical hotel.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:12 AM, deHybrids said:

sleepers can still erect while sleeping? swallow a few loads is not too bad then

1 hour ago, Summerbitch said:

Alright im back.

Basically my korea trip is rather boring. Busan is relaxing.

Seoul is boring.

Climbed bukhansan, 1 of the 2 places that make seoul less boring.

Went around the whole of what is being outlined of seoul on the map. 

Now here's the gay part.

I stayed at Hamilton hotel.

Itaewon is super noisy.

Winter time the hotel off all the aircon and ask the visitor to open the windor if hot but the club start blasting their songs at 8pm to 7am or sometimes even later than 7am. How am i to sleep if that night im not in their traditional sauna looking at old man fucking ols man or old man sucking willing young men. 

So this hotel has this traditional sauna which is infamous for gay ppl to patronize.  The first time i went in already saw 2 uncles fucking each other in the open. Alot young and old giving and getting bjs. 

A few young guys acting asleep while waiting for uncles to give them bjs. A few others are like me, preying.

Found one and cannot stand the heat with shit smell, i brought my korean boy to my hotel room.

After everything we exchange contact became friends and he taught me about the gay culture and gay places in korea.  Appearently the things that ive read online especially from utopia-asia.com is wrong. The infos are not accurate to the locals but to the foreigners and are outdated. 

So in the end he became my tour guide during his off days. 

My conclusion is.. korean boys are horny they dont really care your age and size. Yes im stereotyping from what i saw.

Did you go to the gay clubs like Queen or Always Homme in Itaewon? Was there on a Sat night at 11 plus and it was pretty dead lol. Could count the number of people in Queen at the time. 

A licensed gay realtor

5 hours ago, Summerbitch said:

Alright im back.

Basically my korea trip is rather boring. Busan is relaxing.

Seoul is boring.

Climbed bukhansan, 1 of the 2 places that make seoul less boring.

Went around the whole of what is being outlined of seoul on the map. 

Now here's the gay part.

I stayed at Hamilton hotel.

Itaewon is super noisy.

Winter time the hotel off all the aircon and ask the visitor to open the windor if hot but the club start blasting their songs at 8pm to 7am or sometimes even later than 7am. How am i to sleep if that night im not in their traditional sauna looking at old man fucking ols man or old man sucking willing young men. 

So this hotel has this traditional sauna which is infamous for gay ppl to patronize.  The first time i went in already saw 2 uncles fucking each other in the open. Alot young and old giving and getting bjs. 

A few young guys acting asleep while waiting for uncles to give them bjs. A few others are like me, preying.

Found one and cannot stand the heat with shit smell, i brought my korean boy to my hotel room.

After everything we exchange contact became friends and he taught me about the gay culture and gay places in korea.  Appearently the things that ive read online especially from utopia-asia.com is wrong. The infos are not accurate to the locals but to the foreigners and are outdated. 

So in the end he became my tour guide during his off days. 

My conclusion is.. korean boys are horny they dont really care your age and size. Yes im stereotyping from what i saw.

so , can share the insights u have learnt?

eg is korea more btms than tops?

and u mean the sleeping area is of high heat and w smell?

i learnt not to rely on utopia anymore, i will read up some chinese websites esp if  u r goin to Chinese-majority ctries like Taiwan, HK....

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.