Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Wow, I just got promotion and now 'senior member'.

So far, I've never seen any gay p--no VCD with Korean p--no actor. But if you browse some Westerner gay webs who selling gay VCD, they described that they do sell VCD with Korean p--no actor. Don't know whether their advertisement genuine or not.

Talking about gay sauna in Seoul, yes, I had been once (wow, it sounds a gay sauna traveller) and the sauna called Mun-Hwa and its located in Chongno 3-Gu. Its very difficult to find because it located at backlane and only accessed by pedestrian. You have to drop by at main road and then walk thru the backlanes. Anyway, with guide of Seoul map, I managed to find the sauna. it's an old sauna of 2-level, as usual the level 1, locker room, shower facility, dry sauna and steam room.

The upper level is actually an open big hall with some corners installed with low partition where they do the cruising and sex activity. The crowd is a mixed but towards to matured in majority. The sauna only provides a small towel like hand towel, can't even wrap up the waist, so everyone walked naked. I think, the Korean used to it as they do the same thing when they go to the public bathhouse (it can be seen in their Korean serial film sometimes). I was there about 3pm and there were about 20 persons. The entrance fees about S$9. According to the Korean, their peakhour during the lunch break for those who want a quicky and then go back to work.

By 6pm, they announced something in Korean which I didn't understand but everyone rushing down to vacate the upper floor. Later, I came to know that they do the cleaning and for those who want to stay back they need to top up the entrance fees because evening is different charges and some of them, may use it as a sleeping den if they missed the last train.

Anyway, the biggest problem in Korea is the language in comparison to Japanese. The Japanese language consists of Hiragana, Katakana and some Kanji. Even you don't understand the language, you might pick up the word from Kanji, as for the Korean alphabet, they call it Hangeul is entirely different.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Yes, during my approx. 2-hrs plus stay in sauna, I managed to have 'fun' with 2 young Koreans, both approx. late 20 or early 30 and rejected some because not my type.

As you know, the floor of upper level where the cruising and action taking part is only concrete floor covered with a kind of linoleum so very hard floor. You have laid down on the hard floor to have the 'fun', for us we are not use to it, but it is common for the Korean to seat and sleep on hard floor. Our sauna cubicle/room although small but got cushion layer or sponge and quite comfortable to lay down.

The second Korean, I met spoke so well English and for comfortability (at 6pm where you need to top up the entrance fees), I invited him to have 'fun' in my hotel room and he agreed. He later then introduced that he is a lecturer in Seoul University and was attached to UK for 2 years as exchange student.

In Seoul, there are 5-6 gay saunas (I only went to one sauna) and according to the Korean, all are foreigner friendly, however not all have the sauna facility, other only like Japanese Hattenba, something cruising den or like Singapore's Shogun.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

C-golfer, so what happened? You managed to get Korean? I heard their 'one' quite small, correct or not?

Sauna there, friendly to us foreigner? Tell a bit more.

C-golfer, I only had fun with one Korean so far. His "one" is average size.

By the way, most Koreans are cut.

C-golfer, so what happened? You managed to get Korean? I heard their 'one' quite small, correct or not?

Sauna there, friendly to us foreigner? Tell a bit more.

C-golfer, I only had fun with one Korean so far. His "one" is average size.

By the way, most Koreans are cut.

My encounter with the 2 Koreans are similar like your encounter, 'average' in size and also 'cut'. This size is typically Oriental lah. I am not really sure, but sofar my experience, only the Taiwanese have the 'biggest' and 'longest' amongst the Oriental. Well, just my experience sofar and maybe not correct also.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest korean pxxn
What about Korean p--n? I have a couple of Korean AJ p--n movies but the qualityt of the men not as good... And they censor the privates like the Japanese... Where to find good ones?

A website for korean p--n is www.ivansex.com

It offers membership for a fee.

Korean also Asian-Oriental, so their dick also similar to us as Asian-Oriental. I think among the Oriental, my encounter the Taiwanese have the largest (maybe) ??

Wow, I just got promotion and now 'senior member'.

err... sorry to "pour cold water", after you contributed a certain number of posting, you will automatically become "senior member"

and sorry to let u know, that there are no perks being a "senior member" :P

we are a poor forum :)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

What about Korean p--n? I have a couple of Korean AJ p--n movies but the qualityt of the men not as good... And they censor the privates like the Japanese... Where to find good ones?

A website for korean p--n is www.ivansex.com

It offers membership for a fee.

Other than this web site. I've never came across gay p--no VCD, mostly Japs VCD in market.

Guest thaiboyz
There is a topic about Tokyo sauna, anyone wanna share about Korean gay sauna or in particular Seoul sauna ?

I been to one of the saunas located near the famour Itaewon, seoul. I cannot remember its name now. It was situated in one of the lane few minutes walk from the main road. Not easy to locate as it was on the second floor whereby the first floor was a provision store ( or something like that lah).

I was there in an Autum nite, and the temperature was pretty cold outside. The saunas was rather old with two storey facilities. The 1st floor mainly consist of steam room, hot saunas,three pools and shower stations.

Since it was a saturaday nite, the place was rather crowded. The crowd was quite disappointing at the beginning, mainly flabbies and older guys. They walked around naked and the management did not patrons to put on towels. We were given a small towel to wipe our perspiration if necessary. The second floor was a big open hall, very dim with mattress here and there. I could heard snoozing sound on my way up. Then in the dim light, i saw guys were sleeping..some with blankets and others didnt. Two men was oraling someone at one far corner. Being a foreigner and having language problem, i felt abit timid and sat at one corner to watch, next to me was someone pretend to be asleep. His hand stretched out to touch me the moment i sat next to him. As i couldnt carry on without seeing that person, i rejected. I went down to the steam room where the light has been dimmed. There was oral session going on between two middle age men.

Feeling bored, and it was about two am, a group of clubbers came in. They were definitely younger and trendy. They stripped and went to their shower and steam room. Then they proceed to the second floor. I noticed two cute guys with nice bods. I followed them up the second floor. The two guys were lying down beside each other and i went over to sit next to them. Perhaps one of them could have seen me, he started to touch me. We soon romanced and the other guy who was next to us...joined in soon. Perhaps it was their culture, the older men simply mind their own business, did not came over and disturbed us ( thanks god). We engaged in threesome. One of them raised his legs indicating he want to get f. But i couldnt do it as there was no condom around. Both of them were very cute with fair skin and hairy legs. They were great kissers and the scene reminded me of those japanese p--n guys. Nice experience but abit sleazy. :rolleyes: :oops:

I think the sauna you visited could be named 'Hyundai", similar name as car Hyundai. Because this is the only one located in Itaewon.

The one I visited named as 'Mun Hwa' and 'Chongno sauna' are located in Chongno-Gu area, but the facililties you described similar as 'Mun Hwa', maybe all Korean saunas are similar in design and concept.

I think the sauna you visited could be named 'Hyundai", similar name as car Hyundai. Because this is the only one located in Itaewon.

The one I visited named as 'Mun Hwa' and 'Chongno sauna' are located in Chongno-Gu area, but the facililties you described similar as 'Mun Hwa', maybe all Korean saunas are similar in design and concept.

Thank you to tell me the name of the saunas.

I was so cold in the winter time and simply rushed in to get some heat. But i dun think i will go back again lor, the place wasnt very clean. Only two cute guys present during my whole visit, otherwise my visit there would not be nice at all. <_<

• 4 months later...
Guest Chibayo

I had been to a jjimjilbang (sleeping house ?) around Namsan area when I visited Seoul few years ago based on the direction guide provided in Utopia. I had a However, this information was no longer there when I tried to search for it.

I will be going to Seoul again this coming Friday. Has anyone been to Seoul recently and like to share their experiences there ???

.....I believe since last month was the beginning of cherry blossom in Korea and for some, the weather is still too cold but it's nice and the right time to visit their sauna, viewing the Sakura flowers in this season is quite good experience too ....

http://english.tour2korea.com/03Sightseein...m1_1&kosm=m3_6c

• 1 month later...
Guest travelman

I ever visited Korean public bathhouse and also Seoul gay sauna before. The public bathhouse is in-principle a common bathhouse for whole family where father, granddfather, son and grandchildren bathing together. All will be naked right from the changing room, they are already without a piece clothes and from there they went to take shower together and then rub their back each other. Once they have cleaned themself, they walked to dip into hot pool and chit-chatted till they are tired and then shower again before clothing and back home. So far, that place no gay activity and don't ever try as mostly are straight. I noticed that it's quite common for the Koreans to be naked to walk around once they enter the public bathhouse.

As for gay sauna, also similarly, once they took off their clothes, they would walk nude around, went to steam room or walked to darkroom for cruising which normally the cruising area is open hall without any partition. Once they found the right guy, they were not hestitated to have fun on the hall floor, no matress or foam bed, just simple linoleum hard floor. Quite unusual for us as very inconvenient to lay on the hard floor but the Korean used to it.

One thing what the Koreans and Japanese loved to do in their sauna, having sex without condom, which I've never like to participate, only 69 would suffice.

Guest gMoh
One thing what the Koreans and Japanese loved to do in their sauna, having sex without condom, which I've never like to participate, only 69 would suffice.

Maybe that's the reason, why most of the Japs saunas not welcoming foreigners, as most Japs believe 'raw sex' among them are safe .... and the gaijin would only transmit the desease to them :twisted: which wrong actually.

Guest Guest

"One thing what the Koreans and Japanese loved to do in their sauna, having sex without condom, which I've never like to participate, only 69 would suffice."

If you like to watch live sex shows, nothing beats a Japanese gay sauna. Unlike the Go-go shows in Bangkok, this is unadulterated sex right in front of you, not pretending for show. Unlike Singapore, you'll find nice handsome matured uncles openly getting fxxked and really enjoying it. You'll find all sorts of behaviours from low grunts to girlie whines of delights coming straight from men that you wouldn't believe would be so womanly if you see them in the office LOL Worth every penny of the expensive trip just to see these rare shows.

If you like to watch live sex shows, nothing beats a Japanese gay sauna. Unlike the Go-go shows in Bangkok, this is unadulterated sex right in front of you, not pretending for show. Unlike Singapore, you'll find nice handsome matured uncles openly getting fxxked and really enjoying it. You'll find all sorts of behaviours from low grunts to girlie whines of delights coming straight from men that you wouldn't believe would be so womanly if you see them in the office LOL Worth every penny of the expensive trip just to see these rare shows.

Guest, would you mind to share the information on such, I mean the name and its location of gay sauna and the entrance fees, as not many saunas in Japan welcoming visitors like us? Thanks

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest stupid idiot

well, thaiboyz...

even though u might not like older men...why must u said be so sarcastic? anyway, u will get old some day. god bless u....thanks god!

enjoy what u can now and look back and feel disgusted when someone 'thanks god' u. cheers.

Guest gMoh

... really, I also don't understand that again and again the 'thaiboyz' would do similarly. Each has his own 'preferance' and 'liking', just respect it and no need give such 'sarcastic' remarks to older folks or other.

Guest Guest
... really, I also don't understand that again and again the 'thaiboyz' would do similarly. Each has his own 'preferance' and 'liking', just respect it and no need give such 'sarcastic' remarks to older folks or other.

that's what make a "boyz" different from a "man". Speaking his mind without second thought that it might hurt someone else feeling.

• 5 months later...
Guest westcoaster

Going for holiday in Korea (Seoul) and Japan (Tokyo/Osaka) end Dec 06, any members and guests would like to update on gay scenes in both countries. Thanks in advance.

Going for holiday in Korea (Seoul) and Japan (Tokyo/Osaka) end Dec 06, any members and guests would like to update on gay scenes in both countries. Thanks in advance.

You might read the latest infos in 'Fridae' and 'Utopia-Asia' so far I know which webs are quite informative on asian gay joints, although some of them not quite updated:

http://www.fridae.com/cityguides/seoul/seo-saunas.php

http://www.utopia-asia.com/korseoul.htm

Guest jericho

Hmmm...Ive never been to korean sauna but I did hv sex with 4 koreans on my last trip there some years ago. I met the guys at clubs in Seoul. Im actually surprised that some of you guys find dat their dicks are small to average. From the 4 guys, I get the impression that koreans have bigger built and bigger and thicker dicks than the average asian ie Chinese/Japanese. Ive never been to Taiwan but i did have sex w a Taiwanese boy in Sg. His dick is big. Perhaps we cant generalise then. But actually the best times i had was in Cali gym there. No sex but everyone walks around nude in the lockers and showers that its such a fantastic free show of cute straight guys beautiful bodies and dicks!

this is generalizing statement again ah, so dont flame me

personally i find korean bulkier and more stout than the Jap. as for dick size, the limited experienced with koreans and Jap that i gathered Korean tended to have thicker dick while Jap's longer.

a little warning here, jap and koreans are similiar in one thinking, that's AIDS or HIV are foreigners' diease, which means if they do it among their race, they will not be infected.

this led to 2 scenarios; either they will not do sex with you if they find out you arent their race or they do bareback sex.

i remembered when i was in one Korean Sauna, i saw 2 mature men frolicking each other, after a while, one spreaded the legs of the other man and penetrated him without protection!!!

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

has anyone tried bodyguard? its weird since they require their customers to be muscled gods, otherwise they wont entertain you.

Just wondering what is this Bodyguard? I thought a sauna but actually a gay massage shop according to web in utopia-asia. But why the owner refuses entry for those not hunky clients? :oops:

According to the web, the 'Bodyguard" is massage shop for gay and bi-men specializes in hunky and professional bodybuilder masseurs located in Itaewon-Seoul. From Hamilton Hotel you head down the hill taking the first left turn and then the next right turn. Look for the Moon Night sign. Three massage rooms are clean and well-appointed with body-building magazines, bathrobes, and dimming lights. Ten friendly staff to choose from for body or foot massage. Korean/English/Japanese spoken.

• 4 months later...

Posted: 27, 2007 10:46 am Bigballs

Anywhere I can get info. on Korea sauna?...Sorry, I know this is the wrong forum...but please direct.

--------

In response to Bigballs querry, Topic on Korea was discussed earlier.

Guest Guest
There is a topic about Tokyo sauna, anyone wanna share about Korean gay sauna or in particular Seoul sauna ?

I been to one of the saunas located near the famour Itaewon, seoul. I cannot remember its name now. It was situated in one of the lane few minutes walk from the main road. Not easy to locate as it was on the second floor whereby the first floor was a provision store ( or something like that lah).

I was there in an Autum nite, and the temperature was pretty cold outside. The saunas was rather old with two storey facilities. The 1st floor mainly consist of steam room, hot saunas,three pools and shower stations.

Since it was a saturaday nite, the place was rather crowded. The crowd was quite disappointing at the beginning, mainly flabbies and older guys. They walked around naked and the management did not patrons to put on towels. We were given a small towel to wipe our perspiration if necessary. The second floor was a big open hall, very dim with mattress here and there. I could heard snoozing sound on my way up. Then in the dim light, i saw guys were sleeping..some with blankets and others didnt. Two men was oraling someone at one far corner. Being a foreigner and having language problem, i felt abit timid and sat at one corner to watch, next to me was someone pretend to be asleep. His hand stretched out to touch me the moment i sat next to him. As i couldnt carry on without seeing that person, i rejected. I went down to the steam room where the light has been dimmed. There was oral session going on between two middle age men.

Feeling bored, and it was about two am, a group of clubbers came in. They were definitely younger and trendy. They stripped and went to their shower and steam room. Then they proceed to the second floor. I noticed two cute guys with nice bods. I followed them up the second floor. The two guys were lying down beside each other and i went over to sit next to them. Perhaps one of them could have seen me, he started to touch me. We soon romanced and the other guy who was next to us...joined in soon. Perhaps it was their culture, the older men simply mind their own business, did not came over and disturbed us ( thanks god). We engaged in threesome. One of them raised his legs indicating he want to get f. But i couldnt do it as there was no condom around. Both of them were very cute with fair skin and hairy legs. They were great kissers and the scene reminded me of those japanese p--n guys. Nice experience but abit sleazy. :rolleyes: :oops:

This saunas that you mentioned is called "Hyundai" saunas. Outside with a "steaming bowl" logo sign. You described exactly like it is. I frequent that place because it is action packed most of the time. You can simply watched the sex orgies since most are too tired or sleepy to bother whoever is watching. S'pore is nothing when compared with this "hot" place. Majority of the Korean are much better looking than S'porean but probably not much of a lover or romantic.

Really nice that people are sharing their knowledge of Korea's gay joint.

It would really help alot when they are visiting the country.

Pls keep on sharing! :lol:

Would be good if can provide maps or website..

I heard Korean are more elusive then Japanese over foreigners. How true is this?

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Hongkie
Maybe that's the reason, why most of the Japs saunas not welcoming foreigners, as most Japs believe 'raw sex' among them are safe .... and the gaijin would only transmit the desease to them  :twisted: which wrong actually.

That might not be true anymore, i heard that also, japanese are used to think having "raw" sex with other j-guy are safe. Perhaps it's only a rumor.

my experience of J-sauna in Tokyo nowadays, most of them are "foreigner friendly". There's one called "24", they have more customers visiting because they are one of the earliest sauna that welcome foreigners.

Rooms are available on additional costs, most of them are having fun non-stop in common area of many double beds.

The lights are dimmed, and you barely see the action, but you'll "hear" what they are doing in big common place. 1-on-1 action is the major activity, rarely see any 3-p.

• 5 weeks later...

Thinking of visiting Seoul during the December holidays. Just checking if their sauna allows you to stay overnite just like the 24-sauna in Tokyo? Also, if they dun provide robe to wear for the nite, would it be very cold?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone provide more details on how to get to Chongno Sauna and Mun Hwa Sauna? Thanks

I had been once in Mun Hwa sauna, its located in very small alley (pedestrian only) and off the main road, it's very difficult to find the place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I was just wandering around the forum and now I finally got an article regarding Korea and Korean. I am Korean living in Seoul. Seoul has a few gay saunas and most of them are small, old and dirty. Do not expect 24 Kaikan in Tokyo or Chinkiskhan in Taipei.

They all allowed over-night stay and most of them will have entrance fee of 10,000 KRW which is about 10 USD. For their price the facilities they have are generally not good.

You can just refer to Utopia-asia.com. They have nice information and relatively up-to-date. I can just recommand the following places;

For slim and fit style guys:

1. "Prince"

in Shinchon

2. "Equus"

Itaewon

3. "Watermill"

Cheong-Dam-Dong

For bears and chubs and their chasers:

Just go "GM" near Dongdaemun

I wouldn't recommand you guys to go to Munhwa as it is mentioned above. You will experience the old fashioned plu culture from "less-civilized" days. Real culture shock awaits you.

Many of you would face language problem in Korea but Korea also has Chinese influenced culture. Over 60% of words spoken in Korean language are originated from Chinese. Seoul also has well developed gay towns and gay culture. Korean guys are relatively conservative under the strong influence of Confucianism but they are changing gradually. Just use your charming skill, they will welcome you and appreciate as long as you are handsome or well mannered. lol.

Edited by lostatom

WELCUM to BW Lostatom!

It is always nice to have someone from another country visiting our forum. Your first post is indeed very beneficial to our readers.

I hope you enjoy our forum and will continue to share your local KJorean knowledge and experiences with us.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.