Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

hope you don't mind my asking, but which guy did make an appointment with? :)

Ok so I used X-Boy (Google it to find the URL).

Most of these websites use the same system, you can either call them to make an appointment or use their live chat system, which works pretty well. At first I think it's some kind of automated message that gives you the different prices corresponding to each service.

Then you start chatting with their "manager" who will guide you and try to help you as much as he can. He'll ask your role, what you want your masseur to be, the usual: strong massage or not, top or btm, boyish or manly, etc...

So the 3 I wanted were not available that day (I was trying to have a same day service), I was fine cuz it was already 7PM I think. I did not like the guys who were available (and when you know how expensive it is for this service in Korea, you really wanna make sure you get a guy you really wanted, trust me). Anyway, the guy tells me that one of those I wanted will be free tomorrow evening. Fine, I'll wait for tomorrow.

I took Key (photo here and here). Top guy, young, nice body without being too muscular.

The next day, the manager calls me on my cell, tells me Key is on his way. I said that I will meet him in the lobby of the hotel. Once in the lobby, the manager calls me again and tells me Key is here, and describes me the way he's dressed. I spot him (quite some people in the lobby, big lobby) and go towards him. We hang up (the manager was on the phone with me and Key at the same time, I could hear him talk to Key after I told him what I was wearing as well).

Anyway, that's it, service as promised, timing was correct. Can't speak much of English but enough to understand what I want. But forget about small talk...

And this is to say that he looked exactly like the pictures, at least to my eyes. Of course people change a bit with time but I was satisfied.

enelym: U r not a top?

cos u picked a top...

Most of these websites use the same system, you can either call them to make an appointment or use their live chat system, which works pretty well. At first I think it's some kind of automated message that gives you the different prices corresponding to each service.

Then you start chatting with their "manager" who will guide you and try to help you as much as he can. He'll ask your role, what you want your masseur to be, the usual: strong massage or not, top or btm, boyish or manly, etc...

So the 3 I wanted were not available that day (I was trying to have a same day service), I was fine cuz it was already 7PM I think. I did not like the guys who were available (and when you know how expensive it is for this service in Korea, you really wanna make sure you get a guy you really wanted, trust me). Anyway, the guy tells me that one of those I wanted will be free tomorrow evening. Fine, I'll wait for tomorrow.

I took Key (photo here and here). Top guy, young, nice body without being too muscular.

The next day, the manager calls me on my cell, tells me Key is on his way. I said that I will meet him in the lobby of the hotel. Once in the lobby, the manager calls me again and tells me Key is here, and describes me the way he's dressed. I spot him (quite some people in the lobby, big lobby) and go towards him. We hang up (the manager was on the phone with me and Key at the same time, I could hear him talk to Key after I told him what I was wearing as well).

Anyway, that's it, service as promised, timing was correct. Can't speak much of English but enough to understand what I want. But forget about small talk...

And this is to say that he looked exactly like the pictures, at least to my eyes. Of course people change a bit with time but I was satisfied.

Guest danny

I have met Key. He has smooth skin and was a good top. He is versatile actually so he can go either way. He is one the popular guys at X-boy and he matches his photos too. :)

Guest danny

Most of boys are available after 8 PM there. Some therapists work only weekdays and others only work on weekends. I believe Xboy has most of the same people at Coolguy but they use different pictures. Key was actually nice and his massage and service were good.  He matched his photos but not perfectly. I don't think he needs photoshop but if you look at the photo you can see tiles around him are distorted. I don't know why that is necessary for such a hot guy. He has a nice body and very smooth skin. Anyways, Key takes good care of his appearance. :)

And this is to say that he looked exactly like the pictures, at least to my eyes. Of course people change a bit  

Guest danny

There is no designated gay sauna in Busan. I think you just make some move in the corner discreetly and other gays will notice you. There are a lot of foreigners living in Busan so there must be a gay only sauna but that is not the case. 

is there any gay sauna in Busan?

is there any gay sauna in Busan?

There is actually a couple of them. But you may want to checkout the pubs at beomildong first. They can show you where it is. I had went to Bohemian in beomildong which was recommended by the bartender. The entrance is a lil obscure since u need to walk near the alleys to spot it.

Guest -herman-

thanks very much for sharing your experience in detail. :)

Guest -herman-

Most of boys are available after 8 PM there. Some therapists work only weekdays and others only work on weekends. I believe Xboy has most of the same people at Coolguy but they use different pictures. Key was actually nice and his massage and service were good.  He matched his photos but not perfectly. I don't think he needs photoshop but if you look at the photo you can see tiles around him are distorted. I don't know why that is necessary for such a hot guy. He has a nice body and very smooth skin. Anyways, Key takes good care of his appearance. :)

wow, i didn't notice the distortion in the picture until you pointed it out.

and yes, X-boy and Coolguy are located at the exact same apartment, so it's one shop with two names.

i thought the manager himself was pretty cute, but a pity he doesn't have time to be a trainer anymore.

Guest Danny

I think he still does it when shop is busy. That's what one of trainers there told me/.Did you ask him? He is cute and I like him. I think he has a good personality too. I could have made an appointment with him but his pictures on the website actually made him look a bit bloated. Don't know why he used those pictures. Pictures are down and I think he has his hands full right now training new trainers. You can ask him. Anyways, did you have any trouble with them? Why did you say shops at Itaewon is particular bad in terms of pics not matching trainers?

wow, i didn't notice the distortion in the picture until you pointed it out.

and yes, X-boy and Coolguy are located at the exact same apartment, so it's one shop with two names.

i thought the manager himself was pretty cute, but a pity he doesn't have time to be a trainer anymore.

Guest -herman-

I think he still does it when shop is busy. That's what one of trainers there told me/.Did you ask him? He is cute and I like him. I think he has a good personality too. I could have made an appointment with him but his pictures on the website actually made him look a bit bloated. Don't know why he used those pictures. Pictures are down and I think he has his hands full right now training new trainers. You can ask him. Anyways, did you have any trouble with them? Why did you say shops at Itaewon is particular bad in terms of pics not matching trainers?

i've been to X-boy a couple of times; both times the trainer i had booked in advance was suddenly not available (the second time, i had made a reservation with the manager himself, who said 'okay' when i made the booking but on the actual day said, 'no, i can't') so on the spot i had to choose someone else. i've also been to Coolguy, which was when i realised, to my horror, that it was the exact same place with a different name; the trainer i had booked looked nothing like the picture online.

perhaps it's just my luck :/

Guest Danny

Yes Coolguy, I really don't get since some pictures don't match the trainers and some of them are not even working there anymore. That is a mystery to me why they operate that way. It seems it is not a good business practice to do that but I get some foreigners fall for it and don't care. Who did you have service with there, if you don't mind me asking? If you want to email me instead my email is ryanmoore200@hotmail.com. We can share infos and help each other out so we don't waste our money. :)

i've been to X-boy a couple of times; both times the trainer i had booked in advance was suddenly not available (the second time, i had made a reservation with the manager himself, who said 'okay' when i made the booking but on the actual day said, 'no, i can't') so on the spot i had to choose someone else. i've also been to Coolguy, which was when i realised, to my horror, that it was the exact same place with a different name; the trainer i had booked looked nothing like the picture online.

perhaps it's just my luck :/

Guest danny

Is Bohemian a gay sauna or bathhouse as you find in the US? I heard that is not the case but I have never been there actually so I don't know. I heard that you can get some discount if you are in your 20s. If you are over 50 they charge you about 10 dollars more. Is that true? They say it's a hugaetel so I thought it was not a gay sauna or bath house. 

There is actually a couple of them. But you may want to checkout the pubs at beomildong first. They can show you where it is. I had went to Bohemian in beomildong which was recommended by the bartender. The entrance is a lil obscure since u need to walk near the alleys to spot it.

Is Bohemian a gay sauna or bathhouse as you find in the US? I heard that is not the case but I have never been there actually so I don't know. I heard that you can get some discount if you are in your 20s. If you are over 50 they charge you about 10 dollars more. Is that true? They say it's a hugaetel so I thought it was not a gay sauna or bath house.

oh.. issit? I dunno what's the difference between a sauna and bathhouse. N I dun even know wats hugaetel? Anyway, thats what the bartender introduce bohemian as, gay sauna.. so I just went.

Come to think of it, I tink it cud be a bathhouse since it doesn't have an actual sauna or hot pool. Doesnt matter to me.

Guest Daniel Y

I've been traveling to Seoul multiple times and every time I visit, I always use X-Boys.  

The manager himself is really friendly, down to earth and well mannered.  

I've tried different massage shops, but so far I recommend X-Boys.

All the trainers make you feel comfortable and relaxed. 

Also the location is great. Its located in Itaewon 

so after the massage you can definitely check out the 

scenes. The clubs, bars, and gay friendly neighborhood.

Cant wait to re-visit X-Boys and the night life of 

Itaewon! 

I've been traveling to Seoul multiple times and every time I visit, I always use X-Boys.

Itaewon!

Wow you sure know how to enjoy life lol

Guest Danny

All the trainers? Have you tried all of them? Who is your favorite? 

Itaewon! 

My question is not related to massage or sauna in Korea, but I have an urgent question to ask since most of you are following this thread.

I will be in Seoul for 4 months on student exchange, so after I read more about accommodation options provided, I decided I wanted a one room studio (off-campus accommodation) for myself as I value privacy the most. The university dormitory does not have a single room for undergrads.

So where can I contact to get a studio flat at reasonable prices? I googled it up but it gave me unreliable sources. Even better if one of you are residing in Seoul for a long time, I could try to co-habit with you for 4 months at negotiated prices. Gays preferred.

Pls either PM me or here. THANKS!

안녕하세요.

Guest orangedew

Haha! All the best! Seoul apartment rents are really high!

You may want to try goshiwon! It's like a hostel (one room) for student who wanna lock themselves up in to study for their exams. Those are much cheaper..

Guest Nicky

Hi, Im a new member here but have been korea many times.

I'll be korea on 4-10 Dec. Anyone free?

I used to go Black Sauna that really good.

Pp is around 20-25 yrs. But, place hard to find.

This time i'd to try others sauna that for young PP. Anyplace suggest for me?

Thx

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Barwa

Hi, flying to Séoul tomorrow and hoping to try a sauna there for the first Time...

Seems Hyundae is a good place? Hoping to go there either Wednesday or Thursday, probably around 11pm, do you think there are good chances to get some action then?

Thanx for any useful advice;-)

You can try your luck, but 11 pm is a trite late unless u are staying overnight.

The crowd starts to thin out by 9 or 10 pm on a weekday.

Hyundae has kinda lost its shine over the years, altho I was last there earlier this year, so it may not be the latest info.

The facilities are kinda run-down so I think most have migrated to the newer saunas.

Still it shouldn't discourage u from trying yr luck.... it is a good beginner sauna in Korea as the staff can speak a little English.

Hope this helps and good luck!

PS: BYO

My second experience of Korean Gay Sauna--Prince on Friday night. Got there at 9:30 p.m. The scene was pretty dead.

Though it was pretty clean, better than I'd expected. It did get busier around 10:30 p.m. and yes, there were no doors but just long cotton curtains.

Most guys were around early 20s to early 30s, with a few exception of a few around late 30s.

There's only one caucasian guy, who is pretty much in good shape but seem to be having troubles getting lucky.

Approximately around 10, there was an older man (perhaps Japanese, in his early 40s) kept following me behind. And I tried to avoid him by sleeping in one of the empty room (with two single-size thin Korean mattress) but he kept intruding me. I had to really (literally) push him away as he seem to be a little aggressive.

However, eventually after a few flashing on your/their faces with a lighter or a smartphone (you really have to get used to this I suppose), I finally met a young hot guy (though a little on the skinny side), probably around his early 20s. And we hit it off. Making out and with all the foreplay and stuff. It was good times.

The problem is, there were one or two guys watching while watching us. I just take it as a token of voyeurism as I'm more used to "doing it" behind closed doors (and locked it). But after 5 or 10 minutes or so, there were nearly 5 guys all cramming into the open-spaced room, I felt it's a bit too stuffy. And two of the guys were really not my type and I'm just not really used to the orgy scene.

That's when I exactly pull it out, and wrapped myself and left the room. It was a bit creepy to discover that the older guy who I rejected early was watching me taking a shower once I got it done. Anyhow, it was fun but still not the type of scenes/men I'm exactly looking for.

So my questions to those who have been around the K-sauna is that:

1. Do they have rooms at all? (The prince website I checked and it shows there are rooms "with knobs" but not when I visited there)

2. Do most Korean men in saunas practice safe sex? I felt weird when I read some of the posts and found out that some of them don't, but am not sure if that's the norm here)

3. I live fairly close to Bangbae, and heard there's one around that area. is that a good K-gay-sauna?

4. Do they provide lubes? (Prince didn't, but condoms, yes)

5. What's the best time (peak hours) on Friday nights and weeknights? What about the scene during the day? Is it really dead?

Btw, My first K-semi-gay sauna trip is Munhwa. It was a huge mistake as I got there at 2 a.m.ish on last Saturday. Super culture shock for me even though i'm 1/2 Korean myself.

Cheers

My second experience of Korean Gay Sauna--Prince on Friday night. Got there at 9:30 p.m. The scene was pretty dead. Though it was pretty clean, better than I'd expected. It did get busier around 10:30 p.m. and yes, there were no doors but just long cotton curtains. Most guys were around early 20s to early 30s, with a few exception of a few around late 30s. There's only one caucasian guy, who is pretty much in good shape but seem to be having troubles getting lucky. Approximately around 10, there was an older man (perhaps Japanese, in his early 40s) kept following me behind. And I tried to avoid him by sleeping in one of the empty room (with two single-size thin Korean mattress) but he kept intruding me. I had to really (literally) push him away as he seem to be a little aggressive. However, eventually after a few flashing on your/their faces with a lighter or a smartphone (you really have to get used to this I suppose), I finally met a young hot guy (though a little on the skinny side), probably around his early 20s. And we hit it off. Making out and with all the foreplay and stuff. It was good times. The problem is, there were one or two guys watching while watching us. I just take it as a token of voyeurism as I'm more used to "doing it" behind closed doors (and locked it). But after 5 or 10 minutes or so, there were nearly 5 guys all cramming into the open-spaced room, I felt it's a bit too stuffy. And two of the guys were really not my type and I'm just not really used to the orgy scene. That's when I exactly pull it out, and wrapped myself and left the room. It was a bit creepy to discover that the older guy who I rejected early was watching me taking a shower once I got it done. Anyhow, it was fun but still not the type of scenes/men I'm exactly looking for. So my questions to those who have been around the K-sauna is that: 1. Do they have rooms at all? (The prince website I checked and it shows there are rooms "with knobs" but not when I visited there) 2. Do most Korean men in saunas practice safe sex? I felt weird when I read some of the posts and found out that some of them don't, but am not sure if that's the norm here) 3. I live fairly close to Bangbae, and heard there's one around that area. is that a good K-gay-sauna? 4. Do they provide lubes? (Prince didn't, but condoms, yes) 5. What's the best time (peak hours) on Friday nights and weeknights? What about the scene during the day? Is it really dead? Btw, My first K-semi-gay sauna trip is Munhwa. It was a huge mistake as I got there at 2 a.m.ish on last Saturday. Super culture shock for me even though i'm 1/2 Korean myself. Cheers

That's quite a thorough trip report :)

There are quite a few of these saunas listed everywhere on the internet but I only tried 3 so far: Equus and Hyundae in Itaewon and WaterMill near Nonhyeon subway station, near Gangnam. Equus is tiny, dark and not that interesting.

Hyundae is kinda similar to what you described, open beds, with just pieces of curtains separating them. But if you're lucky, there are some quite young and fit guys there late at night, even on weekdays.

WaterMill so far has my preference when it comes to facilities and crowd. Slightly bigger, with individual rooms (not many) that you can kinda lock to have some privacy.

But in general, they just give you some lube and a condom at the counter. No dispensers inside... which I find not very responsible from those places. They should be promoting safer sex more actively.

There are quite a few of these saunas listed everywhere on the internet but I only tried 3 so far: Equus and Hyundae in Itaewon and WaterMill near Nonhyeon subway station, near Gangnam. Equus is tiny, dark and not that interesting.

So are you saying that Equus does provide rooms? You may call me old-fashioned, but I'm not that keen on having orgy with last minute visitors who are not my cup of tea.

Hyundae is kinda similar to what you described, open beds, with just pieces of curtains separating them. But if you're lucky, there are some quite young and fit guys there late at night, even on weekdays.

WaterMill so far has my preference when it comes to facilities and crowd. Slightly bigger, with individual rooms (not many) that you can kinda lock to have some privacy.

But in general, they just give you some lube and a condom at the counter. No dispensers inside... which I find not very responsible from those places. They should be promoting safer sex more actively.

Watermill actually isn't that far from my area, but would you mind to clarify a bit further on "kinda lock" with individual rooms? Were you referring to doors with broken locks or even though you locked it, others can still somehow open it?

How exactly does the crowd look like over at WaterMill btw?

About the dispensers, yeah, I totally get what you mean. I still couldn't believe in this generation people are still not aware of the heavy consequences of engaging in unsafe sex. Hopefully this attitude will change soon.

I mean, let's face it, there's a thin line between what's thrill-seeking and full-on crazy.

Hi, flying to Séoul tomorrow and hoping to try a sauna there for the first Time...

Seems Hyundae is a good place? Hoping to go there either Wednesday or Thursday, probably around 11pm, do you think there are good chances to get some action then?

Thanx for any useful advice;-)

Hyundae is a bit run down and the crowd is a mix of good and bad. Staff speaks decent English and are friendly enough. I didn't like the fact that they used the dry sauna to hang-dry their laundry (including the towels they dispense) - rather unsightly and it brings to question the cleanliness of the towels. I took a quick tour of the premises and left.

So are you saying that Equus does provide rooms? You may call me old-fashioned, but I'm not that keen on having orgy with last minute visitors who are not my cup of tea.

Watermill actually isn't that far from my area, but would you mind to clarify a bit further on "kinda lock" with individual rooms? Were you referring to doors with broken locks or even though you locked it, others can still somehow open it?

How exactly does the crowd look like over at WaterMill btw?

About the dispensers, yeah, I totally get what you mean. I still couldn't believe in this generation people are still not aware of the heavy consequences of engaging in unsafe sex. Hopefully this attitude will change soon.

I mean, let's face it, there's a thin line between what's thrill-seeking and full-on crazy.

The crowd at WaterMill is a mix of everything really.... don't have your hopes up to meet some Korean hunk straight out of a K-Pop group though lol

Guest Tiger82

The crowd at WaterMill is a mix of everything really.... don't have your hopes up to meet some Korean hunk straight out of a K-Pop group though lol

It's really a mixed crowd, but I happened to find a few eye-popping ones last night.

It was good times, heh.

hai everyone,

im going to Gwangju, Korea next month around 25-27 sept 2013. any suggest where to cruise in that city or any sauna reccomended?

thanks before.

Was in gwangju last winter. Small town. Very residential. Didn't see any action or gay related stuff anywhere in the area. The people there are super friendly and helpful though.

• 2 weeks later...

Most gay massage shops are operating secretly right now because on going police investigations.. Have you guys actually tried any of gay massage shops since the second week of August? Was it safe to visit there? 

Most gay massage shops are operating secretly right now because on going police investigations.. Have you guys actually tried any of gay massage shops since the second week of August? Was it safe to visit there? 

Yes, it's rather not safe for the time being. And that includes the gay sauna as well.

Better to rely on Jack'D if you happened to be in the area, imo.

Call me eric, im staying in seoul for quite sometime, i.know some gay places in.seoul but.prefer to walk alone and skip wilf crazy places rooms and bars ! Im.33 yo 68 kg kinda hespanic bald guy.. i m looking.for a gay friend who has same.ideas.. hanging out is find but prefer private massage ! I need a gay friend who are discreet.and trying to explore.places but pre cautious of possible danger ! Pls email me at stripme72@yahoo.com. i can tour you around in my free time esp fridays night

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.