Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Hi guys,

I have a one-day layover in Seoul and am thinking about exploring the city a bit, and maybe some action, too.

Any tips for hookup, saunas, or places to see/eat? Asian grad student from the US here.

metoch.aa@gmail.com

Thanks!

someone recommend this on the main forum

If straight, there are aplenty of them in Seoul. But I went to Spaland (24 hours) in Itaewon after partying.. I think you have to walk up the steep stairs to reach it. it was cheap, big and quite foreigner-friendly. About 4 levels. Gym, restaurant, sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi, special rooms (ice, hot, stone, wood rooms for healing bodies), of course sleeping "capsules" areas (sex-segregated). I love their massage chairs and food. Jacuzzi ok lah, but Koreans just go down in nude (you have to get used to it). Daddies scrubbing their sons' backs out of paternal love.

If gay, there are a handful of them.. They cater to different crowds so it again depends on your taste. The popular one (i think DM club) in Dongdaemun is for chubs n chasers. "Prince" sauna in Sinchon/Yonsei area is for twinks. "Munhwa" in Jongno area is for uncles/daddies (never enter before, only see from outside). The ones I usually go is "David" (latest one to be opened last year), "Julian" and "Equus" in Itaewon. They are generally friendly to foreigners. They cater to hunky but still mixed crowds. They can be likened to Cruise Club here. The sauna that is most foreigner-friendly, especially whites/blacks (Koreans that love whites/blacks), is called "Hyundae" in Itaewon. But be forewarned that not all have jacuzzi or dry saunas. Just showers, sleeping cubicles (not locked!), cruising spaces.. but some of them have steam rooms. I hate it when all of them don't have locked doors for privacy! Koreans are pretty open to doing sex in the open for people to watch. They just don't care. I was a bit stressed at first but gotten used to it. So since you are going to Seoul in late autumn/early winter, you must consider which sauna to go since not all have heated floors (too cold). But all of them have fixed prices (unlike our saunas!!). Off-peak is 7,000 won (no time limit) and on-peak (maybe 5pm-5am) is 15,000 won. All of them are 24 hours. Most of them have counters that were mostly hidden from your view so you couldn't see who is taking your money or dispensing your towels. It's understandable since they wanna avoid police harassment.

Regardless of straight or gay saunas, you have to try them. Now it's late autumn/early winter, you would be shivering from coldness so go to them to heat your body up before you fall sick during your trip.

i am looking for companion who wants to go with me ?

If straight, there are aplenty of them in Seoul. But I went to Spaland (24 hours) in Itaewon after partying.. I think you have to walk up the steep stairs to reach it. it was cheap, big and quite foreigner-friendly. About 4 levels. Gym, restaurant, sauna, steamroom, jacuzzi, special rooms (ice, hot, stone, wood rooms for healing bodies), of course sleeping "capsules" areas (sex-segregated). I love their massage chairs and food. Jacuzzi ok lah, but Koreans just go down in nude (you have to get used to it). Daddies scrubbing their sons' backs out of paternal love.

If gay, there are a handful of them.. They cater to different crowds so it again depends on your taste. The popular one (i think DM club) in Dongdaemun is for chubs n chasers. "Prince" sauna in Sinchon/Yonsei area is for twinks. "Munhwa" in Jongno area is for uncles/daddies (never enter before, only see from outside). The ones I usually go is "David" (latest one to be opened last year), "Julian" and "Equus" in Itaewon. They are generally friendly to foreigners. They cater to hunky but still mixed crowds. They can be likened to Cruise Club here. The sauna that is most foreigner-friendly, especially whites/blacks (Koreans that love whites/blacks), is called "Hyundae" in Itaewon. But be forewarned that not all have jacuzzi or dry saunas. Just showers, sleeping cubicles (not locked!), cruising spaces.. but some of them have steam rooms. I hate it when all of them don't have locked doors for privacy! Koreans are pretty open to doing sex in the open for people to watch. They just don't care. I was a bit stressed at first but gotten used to it. So since you are going to Seoul in late autumn/early winter, you must consider which sauna to go since not all have heated floors (too cold). But all of them have fixed prices (unlike our saunas!!). Off-peak is 7,000 won (no time limit) and on-peak (maybe 5pm-5am) is 15,000 won. All of them are 24 hours. Most of them have counters that were mostly hidden from your view so you couldn't see who is taking your money or dispensing your towels. It's understandable since they wanna avoid police harassment.

Regardless of straight or gay saunas, you have to try them. Now it's late autumn/early winter, you would be shivering from coldness so go to them to heat your body up before you fall sick during your trip.

When are you going?

Guest Cum Sex Hamida

I'm living in Korea. There are so many gays and bisex men here. Just turn on your Jackd and you will find many are willing to meet you for raunchy sex if you are good looking.

Guest rayzaray

Hi misch

i wish to correct u. The club in dongdaemun is GM Club nt DM as mentioned.

Ive bn thr once n feeling disappointed cos there were only few pple in thr (abt 5 only)

Equus cheated me on entrance fee. Shd be 13000won but i heard 30000. So pd 30000won n the staff just took n kept quiet.

Hyundae is ok but many foreigners.

Try spaland if u wanna relax. I also tried the body mssg thr.

Hi misch

i wish to correct u. The club in dongdaemun is GM Club nt DM as mentioned.

Ive bn thr once n feeling disappointed cos there were only few pple in thr (abt 5 only)

Equus cheated me on entrance fee. Shd be 13000won but i heard 30000. So pd 30000won n the staff just took n kept quiet.

Hyundae is ok but many foreigners.

Try spaland if u wanna relax. I also tried the body mssg thr.

Thanks for the info..where is spaland to be specific?

Guest Johnmarvs

hi guys im planning to visit one of seoul's gay sauna..im 25 years old. im looking for a younger crowd sauna. which can you recommend? How is the sauna scene here? Which has more visitors? im staying in inceon area. which is nearer and easy to find?

Thank you so much!

Hi there, I'm currently in Korea and would love a guide to the saunas here and what to do inside. Also a partner for scrubbing would be great =)

You can contact me at robinhood_bob88@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i believe it should be a sg guy, saw him in david and hooked he up with some korean so i guess david is pretty international

hyundae well, lots of angmo bear there and i dont know y, they managed to hook up with good looking tonned korean btm for them to f**** non stop throughout the night

prince i guess is quite pathetic in my opinion, there is hardly a crowd when i was there

• 2 weeks later...

i tried before.... tried The Park

manager speaks english

goes to your hotel

forget about the massage... they are not even trained in it....

so yup.... a couple of rates... for A, B, C

C being the full package..

yup... thats all

i would say korean guys are really not too bad... good to look at, good to feel...

but quite robotic... can't blame them...

Guest thepark

i tried before.... tried The Park

manager speaks english

goes to your hotel

forget about the massage... they are not even trained in it....

so yup.... a couple of rates... for A, B, C

C being the full package..

yup... thats all

i would say korean guys are really not too bad... good to look at, good to feel...

but quite robotic... can't blame them...

Do they do 'extra'?

Do they do 'extra'?

Depends which "package" you take: A B or C

And as said above, don't count on a nice massage, they suck at it.... they basically just offer you extra. They are robotic because most barely speak English... everything is discussed over the phone or chat with the "manager" and then the guy shows up at your hotel and you're still kinda chatting with the manager to make sure you find the guy in the lobby (they can also come up, just need to give them your name and room number so that the front desk lets them up with an access key, at least that's what they did at the Grand Hyatt Seoul and seems like they are used to seeing guys and girls coming up to guests.....).

If gay, there are a handful of them.. They cater to different crowds so it again depends on your taste. The popular one (i think DM club) in Dongdaemun is for chubs n chasers. "Prince" sauna in Sinchon/Yonsei area is for twinks. "Munhwa" in Jongno area is for uncles/daddies (never enter before, only see from outside).

I like SK because the men there usually have very smooth and fair skin like me. I can easily blend in. Also they are not shy if they are the tops and I am not shy to be the bottom even when there is no privacy.

Even though I am pass 50, I am very fit. There will usually be some less dim spots like near the exits or the staircases. Since I got it, I flaunt it by sleeping where they can see what I have to offer.

Call me a slut but I usually get screwed by many men. One group even pushed me to the brightly lit staircase and mounted me on the steps. The staff who came to clean scolded them to go back upstairs but nobody bothered to listen. I checked with friends and they said that actually sex was illegal and once there were crackdowns on sex in saunas. But now it was over, still the staff wanted to be careful.

One guy even followed me to the shower to screw me as I tried to take a shower. But the staff again stopped him. There's a massage/scrub bed inside the shower area and I took a cheap backscrub and ahem it included a thorough cleaning of my hole with men at the showers and hot jacuzzi watching and waiting like vultures.

On the way up, the old man staff wagged his fingers at me and shook his head as if to tell me to behave. Needless to say, I was nailed down as soon as I went upstairs. Needless to say there'll be lots tissue papers and sticky fluids for him to clean even as I was still entertaining a gentleman's organ in my orifice with him mounted on top of me. It was fun to be the top whore of the whole sauna.

• 2 weeks later...

東大門歷史文化公園站 (205 or 422 or 536)( B# u7 H. m! y
SKY (新開的 還有健身房  可過夜)
---交通:
6號出口,走上來往回走,找146號就到了。在大樓3樓,你注意看上面寫 SKY,記得別搭到東大門站。東大門站和東大門歷史公園不一樣。# E! C; Z- n' G( C1 b) o
---價錢:一般正常入場費晚上7時前7000韓元,之後13000 韓元。
" C, i2 `* c0 n, J& ~; `+ k
10690296_769646706462099_403762842149995 4 F, H9 A: ?  y. D& A- E

新論峴站(925) 1 W( T8 X+ |- c" E% B0 K
BLACK (年輕 帥 自以為是的也多(?)  可過夜) http://cafe.naver.com/kangnamblack---交通:3號出口一出來不要過紅綠燈直接左轉走了大約一百公尺就看到一家[Hooters]的餐廳, 然後再走個幾步會看到有家便利商店(非連鎖的),
             在Hooters和便利商店中間有條往下的斜坡往下走就到了            另一說法:新论岘出来往上坡走(经过一个咖啡厅),如果你搞不清楚东西南北的话,之后左转,进到一 条餐馆很多的街直走,TT1069同志貼圖交友網% N5 I3 E* b2 f
            第二条路再右转一直走,走到一个日式餐厅就到了,这个餐厅旁边有一个台阶,就是说BLACK在它的二层。进去就是了TT1069同志貼圖交友網3 u* s$ R2 P' Q5 ~0 G. z3 I
150b53dcaa94ed.jpg 

論峴站(732)
RED(原WATERMILL) 已倒2 v8 e- P9 f4 p0 h- z* j( s
TT1069同志貼圖交友網& J  @5 o7 H6 g8 [* p5 j7 f1 Q3 t7 U
SHELTER (肌肉棒子 聽說老闆很挑 外型不優的進不去? 可過夜)3 ]6 b1 l  F+ U; q9 J
---交通:5號出口 直走的第二路口右轉。下坡靠左大約兩分鐘的步行路程,左邊的(金安)一樓地下室

---寄物櫃是電子鎖 使用流程是 *→ 自設4碼→ * (ex:*1234*) 就鎖起來了TT1069同志貼圖交友網/ z# c* h/ u' \) M8 ?: f1 o
  要打開的話  再輸入一次   到此結束

10535583_675445399215564_494536069353324

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest -Guest-

Hey. I will be at seoul from 10 April to 19 April. Anyone going too?

Any scene or places that must be visited by people like us?

I'll be in Seoul from 14 April to 22 April

Guest kimchilover

David sauna in Itaewon is currently closed, so I went to Hyundae instead (see Utopia for great directions). It was my first time in Korea and I was surprised to be given shorts and a T-shirt to wear inside. Not sexy at all. Also the jacuzzi wasn't working and the dry sauna was being used to dry laundry. Weird.

There was a light crowd at around 9pm on Friday night - maybe around 15 at max. It was a bit boring until one hot guy turned up and basically worked his way around the mix room. In the time I was there he was serviced by around six different guys, which seemed to account for all the used condoms in the bin.

Speaking of which, I couldn't find any condom or lube supplies (lucky I came prepared) and there were no tissue boxes anywhere.

Overall very average and not as good as places in Bangkok or KL.

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.