Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest Jeju Newbie

I'll be in Korea (Jeju) early November for the very first time. Can some kind souls enlighten what's the gay scene (cruising spots, saunas, massage) like in Jeju, or is it low-key or non-existent?

Guest Seoul in May

I was wondering the same for Seoul, do they have cruising places similar to 24 Kaikan or Body Breath like Japan ? Caucasian friendly is too much to ask for ?

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Seoul in May said:

I was wondering the same for Seoul, do they have cruising places similar to 24 Kaikan or Body Breath like Japan ? Caucasian friendly is too much to ask for ?

Yes, There's a gay sauna called He's((Hyundae Sauna). The sauna is open 24 hours a day, and there are no entry restrictions for foreigners. you can check out more information below Gay Sauna Seoul

Guest Seoul in May
11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Yes, There's a gay sauna called He's((Hyundae Sauna). The sauna is open 24 hours a day, and there are no entry restrictions for foreigners. you can check out more information below Gay Sauna Seoul

Thank you, link was useful, seems pretty easy to find, being near Itaewon station.

Guest guest
24 minutes ago, Guest Seoul in May said:

Thank you, link was useful, seems pretty easy to find, being near Itaewon station.

enjoy!!

On 12/8/2023 at 8:19 PM, Guest Bum uncle said:

That's usually the wild open action at MunHwa before the pandemic. Looks like the actions have moved to Daeseong.

Yeah, those horny bastards literally raped me. Those at our Keybox complaining about our pushy local buayas, ain't seen nothing yet. These Korean buayas don't discriminate even uncle like me. They literally dragged me up the stairs and raped me near the stair case where there's some might for others to watch. Then one by one they take turn on me.

Unlike local sg, there's more tops in Korea and fewer masculine bottoms like me. 

I was showering and already someone will shower next to me watching my backside to see if I'm a bottom. I only need to bend a little to wash my hole and he'll be so happy to help me finish washing so that he can drag me upstairs. It's so open and blatant, nobody watching even bat an eye.

Unlike sg people will complain like guniangs.

I like that Korean tops are so aggressive that I don't go sg saunas anymore, it's so lame in comparison.

And those complaining guniangs so lame that they can't even defend themselves.

I truly agreed with you they fuck like or like to get fuck like energizer battery bunny. I myself grap one married mature fit and fuck him i keep on ramping his as until the next young fit on line waiting to be fuck as for him i bring him back to hotel as he came with bf i fuck both and stealth them after drinking soyu. I might be going this summer either Japan or Seoul.

Edited by fetish72

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.