Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Guest I’m in Seoul too
On 7/16/2018 at 9:35 AM, Guest Guest in Seoul said:

I just arrived Seoul and available for only today. Is there anyone interest to visit a sauna this afternoon? 

Guest Guest1012
On 7/23/2018 at 5:36 PM, dragonfly_y said:

Anyone had experience with BLACK or SHELTER sauna? Heard most fit Koreans would go there, but foreigners may have issue entering. But some recent reviews suggest the quality has dropped greatly. Can anyone share their experience?

Went to shelter twice last week. Can confirm that quality dropped. I saw one muscle six pack Korean (gorgeous) but that was it. All the rest are not considered “fit” at all.

22 hours ago, Guest Guest1012 said:

Went to shelter twice last week. Can confirm that quality dropped. I saw one muscle six pack Korean (gorgeous) but that was it. All the rest are not considered “fit” at all.

Thank you for the review. Where do you think the fit ones have gone nowadays? LOL

Edited by dragonfly_y

Guest jolim143

Anyone else in Seoul for National Day weekend? Arriving in Seoul on Thurs 9 Aug morning, back to SG on Mon 13 Aug 18. Staying in Itaewon area...

10 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

Thank you for the review. Where do you think the fit ones have gone nowadays? LOL

There are still some, but depends on your luck. I saw at least one hot guy in Shelter every time I went there.  Most korean guys have bellies and are not as "oppa" as I might imagined them. Then again, this is my opinion because I like my men with muscles who works out.  

Mini Review

Also, I went to Black two weeks ago as well. Black quality isnt that great, if not worst  than Shelter (at least when I went there on a thursday night). You can flirt more in Shelter because guys just stand around and you can do whatever you want with them that is within their consent. However. you can see the people's faces and bodies better in Black because of the brighter lighting.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:09 AM, Guest 1012 said:

There are still some, but depends on your luck. I saw at least one hot guy in Shelter every time I went there.  Most korean guys have bellies and are not as "oppa" as I might imagined them. Then again, this is my opinion because I like my men with muscles who works out.  

Mini Review

Also, I went to Black two weeks ago as well. Black quality isnt that great, if not worst  than Shelter (at least when I went there on a thursday night). You can flirt more in Shelter because guys just stand around and you can do whatever you want with them that is within their consent. However. you can see the people's faces and bodies better in Black because of the brighter lighting.

There were no issues for foreigners to enter both premises? Or do you have a Korean oriented look?

4 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

There were no issues for foreigners to enter both premises? Or do you have a Korean oriented look?

Are you referring to Black? If so, yes they still ban foreigners. I can pull off being Korean pretty well so I was able to come in (Im also fit..I guess?) That being said, I prefer Shelter over Black. There are more peek holes and the guys do all types of wild acts OUTSIDE the stalls if you come at the right times. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im coming to busan and then seoul in September. Any recommendations on accommodation, place to stay and area to stay? Would love to know if there is any festival going on as well. Is airbnb safe to book there?

7 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Im coming to busan and then seoul in September. Any recommendations on accommodation, place to stay and area to stay? Would love to know if there is any festival going on as well. Is airbnb safe to book there?

I'm going in September too and staying at an airbnb. It's safe. 

On 8/22/2018 at 11:44 AM, Nomadicboi said:

I will be staying in ITaeWon from 22 to 25 Aug.. Will be trying the saunas around this area too.. Any seeker? 

Got Hyundae Sauna. But I forgot another one called equss/equus...sorry if I name it wrongly. 

Hamilton sauna is quite cruising also when you overnight there. I will go back to Seoul this Friday. It’s happening Friday and Saturday mid-night.

12 hours ago, BJason18 said:

busan gay sauna is only k sauna?

Basically Gay spot at Busan is surrounding at Beomil Area, K sauna is one of the sauna around there. Jackpot and Hunk (Last Time was name as I:KU if not mistaken) 

Besides, Korea also have a lot of spot so called cruising spot like Japanese. In Korea, there is a place called DVD room for gay people. It’s near Beomil also. Entrance fee is 5,000 won. 

Besides, I would remember the sauna opposite Busan Station (not gay sauna). Just like Hamilton Sauna (it’s not a gay Sauna ya). If you plan to stay overnight there, mostly people there are looking for action. 

i just came back from summer school in seoul. 

there's a small sauna in hamnam (6k won), and the dude who does massage and scrubs for customers has a huge dick - around 7.5 inch. fucking thick too. so if you're up for it, go check it out. 

Address: 50, Daesagwan-ro 34-gil, Yongsan-gu, Seoul

3 hours ago, wolfdude said:

there's a small sauna in hamnam (6k won), and the dude who does massage and scrubs for customers has a huge dick - around 7.5 inch. fucking thick too. so if you're up for it, go check it out. 

How much for the massage? How does the guy looks like?

1 hour ago, Chris Ali said:

Woh... I like Uncle... how many year old? Typical uncle mean typical Korea uncle? Handsome? :)

hahaha i'll answer your questions in sequence.

no idea man

hahaha well.. yes? though our definitions of korean uncle may differ

he's really nice and attempts to communicate in english. i think he looks okay. average i guess. 

5 hours ago, wolfdude said:

hahaha i'll answer your questions in sequence.

no idea man

hahaha well.. yes? though our definitions of korean uncle may differ

he's really nice and attempts to communicate in english. i think he looks okay. average i guess. 

I feels like wanted to try but I worry got other masseurs there as well... 

On 8/24/2018 at 12:25 PM, wolfdude said:

nope, he's the only one there

Tried him. I am not sure is it me only because after a while of massage, he start to tease me with his dick and playing with my ass and dick.

He does look like average normal uncle. Got other people/customers there also. It’s like a neighborhood sauna. Saw a quite good looking uncle going there during my visit.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:07 PM, wolfdude said:

Maybe I should try too. 

On 8/23/2018 at 7:07 PM, wolfdude said:

whats the name of the sauna & was the scrub done in the view of the other male patrons ??

On 8/23/2018 at 12:57 PM, Chris Ali said:

Basically Gay spot at Busan is surrounding at Beomil Area, K sauna is one of the sauna around there. Jackpot and Hunk (Last Time was name as I:KU if not mistaken) 

Besides, Korea also have a lot of spot so called cruising spot like Japanese. In Korea, there is a place called DVD room for gay people. It’s near Beomil also. Entrance fee is 5,000 won. 

Besides, I would remember the sauna opposite Busan Station (not gay sauna). Just like Hamilton Sauna (it’s not a gay Sauna ya). If you plan to stay overnight there, mostly people there are looking for action. 

thnks for the info, are you staying in korea (seoul/busan)?

4 hours ago, gambitangel said:

whats the name of the sauna & was the scrub done in the view of the other male patrons ??

i don't really know the name tbh. but essentially, it's just about the corner from a CU convenience store. 

nope, it's not done in plain view. hence the fun ;) 

Hamilton hotel spa is cruisy but do bear in mind that this is not a gay sauna. Hence do refrain from openly cruising or any lewd acts in the bath and steam room areas. There were a couple of guys blowing each other in the rest area and others looking on. Key word is discreet. 

Shelter does admit foreginers. They have a pricing for foreigners 14k won. However like those who mentioned earlier, they will ask to see your body and refuse admission if you are not fit or to their liking. It was kinda demeaning. Got in and realised their admission criteria for the locals were more lax (just need to be young, no need super hot bod). Crowd was good and the Koreans are generally fit. 

16 hours ago, Hornday said:

Hamilton hotel spa is cruisy but do bear in mind that this is not a gay sauna. Hence do refrain from openly cruising or any lewd acts in the bath and steam room areas. There were a couple of guys blowing each other in the rest area and others looking on. Key word is discreet. 

Shelter does admit foreginers. They have a pricing for foreigners 14k won. However like those who mentioned earlier, they will ask to see your body and refuse admission if you are not fit or to their liking. It was kinda demeaning. Got in and realised their admission criteria for the locals were more lax (just need to be young, no need super hot bod). Crowd was good and the Koreans are generally fit. 

Ask to see your body, as in, ask you to lift your shirt? 

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.