Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

On 8/31/2018 at 9:40 AM, Hornday said:

Yes. They will ask you to lift your shirt. And they do speak English

oh dear , though w lovehandles and tummy (many in sg)
No pecs at all , can pass?

can try to breathe in? 
https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/4992-seoul-busan-korea-massage-sauna-places-to-visit-compiled/?do=findComment&comment=2076622

Just came back from shelter. Even though some reviews mentioned a drop in the quality of guys there, on a Friday night I still found the small sauna filled with fit guys, the percentage of which is probably 3 times higher than cruise club on a Friday night.

But to my disappointment, most local Koreans, after they found out I couldn’t  speak Korean, would usually stop groping me, one or two even acted very cold suddenly. So although it was a very touchy and eye opening experience, what I got was mostly mutual touching and fondling with a number of fit guys. Guess you will enjoy much more there if you can speak Korean like a local.

On 9/22/2018 at 12:35 AM, dragonfly_y said:

Just came back from shelter. Even though some reviews mentioned a drop in the quality of guys there, on a Friday night I still found the small sauna filled with fit guys, the percentage of which is probably 3 times higher than cruise club on a Friday night.

But to my disappointment, most local Koreans, after they found out I couldn’t  speak Korean, would usually stop groping me, one or two even acted very cold suddenly. So although it was a very touchy and eye opening experience, what I got was mostly mutual touching and fondling with a number of fit guys. Guess you will enjoy much more there if you can speak Korean like a local.

What's open and close time for Shelter, 

How to get there by train and address

how much for admission 

On 9/12/2018 at 2:07 PM, LightSoul said:

Hi. Anyone will be in Seoul during 6-12 Oct? 

I am in Seoul right now until Friday. Thinking to go to GM or Hyundae today or tomorrow, but also open to have some fun at my Hotel .. Let me know if you are in.

update: went to GM, at around 7 pm the place was pretty deserted, maybe 6 people, but either busy or sleeping (and none were my type, but that is a different story). I left after a while, and will not return there.

Edited by Molechaser
Update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Help and advice needed bros.

I have about a 12hr layover in Incheon and intend to head to Seoul. Could I get some recommendations on:

1. One or two must-go attraction(s)

2. Great restaurants

3. Saunas or massages 

Appreciate any help I can get =)

Guest jolim143
1 hour ago, Here2 said:

Help and advice needed bros.

I have about a 12hr layover in Incheon and intend to head to Seoul. Could I get some recommendations on:

1. One or two must-go attraction(s)

2. Great restaurants

3. Saunas or massages 

Appreciate any help I can get =)

Itaewon will settle all of the above

9 hours ago, Here2 said:

Thanks! That's what I'm thinking too. You been to any massage there?

Try SPY massage while you are in itaewon. Google their phone as I think you need to make an appointment, I’d never tried it before even I live in itaewon.

Guest jolim143
12 hours ago, Here2 said:

Thanks! That's what I'm thinking too. You been to any massage there?

yea Ive been to SPY for massage twice on 2 occasions. Always satisfied. FYI, it's cash preferred otherwise with cards, it's additional 10% if I recall. you can pick masseur based on profile. I had Jack previously who's Korean. ;)

https://spa2taewon.wixsite.com/spa2/staff

2 hours ago, jolim143 said:

yea Ive been to SPY for massage twice on 2 occasions. Always satisfied. FYI, it's cash preferred otherwise with cards, it's additional 10% if I recall. you can pick masseur based on profile. I had Jack previously who's Korean. ;)

https://spa2taewon.wixsite.com/spa2/staff

Thanks @augeow1 and  @jolim143. That helps in narrowing the massage options. Would it be quite a stretch to ask if some of the masseurs speak a little English? I find it adds a little chemistry if there's a little chat. haha

Guest jolim143
20 hours ago, Here2 said:

Thanks @augeow1 and  @jolim143. That helps in narrowing the massage options. Would it be quite a stretch to ask if some of the masseurs speak a little English? I find it adds a little chemistry if there's a little chat. haha

lol. in that case pick the 'foreign trainer' or simply ask the work account via Kakao / Line.The staff replying is quite responsive and understands English.  FYI, in Korea, Kakao is preferred. Like WeChat is best for China.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest guest hi

so i've been a bit confused with the korean trainers, a friend of mine went to seoul and paid for a korean trainer (it was last year i believe and i forgot the name of the place) and he said it's only hj + massage. 

But another friend of mine went to korea recently and found a trainer via grindr and it's all in for him including fuck.

So im like confused or maybe it's dependant upon the trainer? or the menu? anyone knows more about this?

gd to get some tips from: (though abit niang, i think he is so daring to change to fmale costume!)
I hope no1 is as stupid (as what he mentioned) fly all the way to Korea to get Innisfree etc
Dont u have it in your own  homeland? 
BTW, i dont think korea beauty product is truly good

13 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

gd to get some tips from: (though abit niang, i think he is so daring to change to fmale costume!)
I hope no1 is as stupid (as what he mentioned) fly all the way to Korea to get Innisfree etc
Dont u have it in your own  homeland? 
BTW, i dont think korea beauty product is truly good

I find their series on youtube quite entertaining. You might want to watch it. 

I think he is just talking nonsense on innisfree... :thumb:

1 minute ago, Garyl said:

I find their series on youtube quite entertaining. You might want to watch it. 

I think he is just talking nonsense on innisfree... :thumb:

i have been following them

i dont think he is sprouting nonsense

Gays r extremely into products, including me

On 1/16/2019 at 4:55 AM, Fitrifter said:

Anyone going after CNY period? Is Shelter easy to get to?

Just came back Korea. 

Went to Shelter 3 times and only the first time got 'check body'. For the 2nd and 3rd time, I just got in smoothly like any other Korean. Generally, if u know their protocol for entrance, they do not even check you. Pm me if u like to know. 

When I am there, I do not feel that they are bias against foreign Asians. I do not know how to speak in Korea, but it was not a problem for me there. Maybe they are more open to foreigners now. 

On 2/25/2019 at 12:36 PM, RonTan said:

Just came back Korea. 

Went to Shelter 3 times and only the first time got 'check body'. For the 2nd and 3rd time, I just got in smoothly like any other Korean. Generally, if u know their protocol for entrance, they do not even check you. Pm me if u like to know. 

When I am there, I do not feel that they are bias against foreign Asians. I do not know how to speak in Korea, but it was not a problem for me there. Maybe they are more open to foreigners now. 

check body? as in checked for drugs

or to check whether u r muscular-fit for their type?

On 3/3/2019 at 3:27 PM, nicekoreanman said:

* Korean man in Seoul Provides Massage

I am a Korean gay male living in Seoul. I am offering a massage services for gay men. Here is the details 

I am offering massage. I can visit you and provide you an hour of massage. I will play some Korean traditional music and help you relax better while receiving massage. I promise I will massage you so you can feel more refreshed and relaxed.

I can provide my services for you at a reasonable price. You can choose one service or both depending on your preference.
my line Id is korea12398. Please feel free to message here or line me.

FYI, I am in my late 20's and short(167cm,62kg) but average-build, interested in Singapore and and fluent in English.

u speak gd english!

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.