Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

during the V-Club days, I met a Korean man named Kim (ok they are all called Kim... ) but yeah, he intro himself as KIM.

He is muscled body builder chub chaser... same height as me......

He is not as typically endowed as described in this thread :)

The interestin thing is ... being so fit and buff... he needed swimming lessons :)

which i somehow managed not to commit to teaching him... prolly becos if he panic inthe water, i will prolly be drowned by him... haha...

dunno how but somehow lost his contact... looking back, should have kept in touch with him... so cute....

but I discovered i really am not into the very muscled guy... just dunno why... jealous? hee hee... although we had some fun time together...

yeah I'm a terrible slut... i know...

:whistle:

Guest Guest

Quote- 'I wouldn't recommand you guys to go to Munhwa as it is mentioned above. You will experience the old fashioned plu culture in "less-civilized" days. Real culture shock awaits you.'

I love cultural shock!!! I really must go Munhwa and find out for myself. Can elaborate more, lostatom? I am all pricked up with interest.

been to Munhwa some years ago:

- location was rather hard to find, hard to walk up and down the same street to find it hidden

- place was old type of sauna, wooden feel. steam and sauna downstair, upstair was the sleeping area

- since it doubled up as sleeping place, quite a few out of town drivers would use the sauna as a cheap place to sleep over, they may or may not be PLU, though I believed they knew what happened there

- No private rooms, upstair sleeping area was just a attic with some pillows, basically you sleep in hard floor

- The time I was there, i tried the sleeping area, not used to the hard floor and with no blanket, it was rather cold. But i do could see some couples in action...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I love cultural shock!!! I really must go Munhwa and find out for myself. Can elaborate more, lostatom? I am all pricked up with interest.

There are so many old guys in Munhwa and some of them are homeless as long as I heard. I have no idea wheather they are really PLU but it seems like they enjoy some other guys to make them wet. It is quite funny that those straight homeless guys are enjoying gay things. They seem to need someone to fullfill their sexual desire even though their counterparts are not women but men. lol. Who would enjoy having sex with poor homeless looking-or real homeless-guys anyway?

Their facilities are soooo old and dirty. Do not blame me if you got infected to "skin diseases" lol.

Edited by lostatom

WELCUM to BW Lostatom!

It is always nice to have someone from another country visiting our forum. Your first post is indeed very beneficial to our readers.

I hope you enjoy our forum and will continue to share your local KJorean knowledge and experiences with us.

Thank you Lungker.

I really pleased to have your WELCUM. lol.

The forum is beneficial to me as well, I finally found a place to read plenty of useful information about PLU things in Singapore and other Chinese speaking countries in English.

Please Cum to visit Korea more often. I do not like Korean gay scene to be isolated and remain unknown for you guys.

Guest jSEX
There are so many old guys in Munhwa and some of them are homeless as long as I heard. I have no idea wheather they are really PLU but it seems like they enjoy some other guys to make them wet. It is quite funny that those straight homeless guys are enjoying gay things. They seem to need someone to fullfill their sexual desire even though their counterparts are not women but men. lol. Who would enjoy having sex with poor homeless looking-or real homeless-guys anyway?

Their facilities are soooo old and dirty. Do not blame me if you got infected to "skin diseases" lol.

There are homeless people in all modern cities including Singapore too, to be honest about it.

Of course I don't want to have sex with them. But I did for a few rare times that sometimes I don't quite planned for it.

Once was when he looked at me with such sad eyes. Maybe I fell for his reverse psychology of saying just because he is homeless, people think he is either sex starved or sexless. He is as normal as anybody and he cannot afford to go Geylang for sex with women. He wanted to borrow $50 for sex! I said I had only $5 for him to buy food but not for drinking beer hor.

He said he is more hungry for sex to feel the warmth skin of another human than for food and the way he looked at me said louder than words. Without saying a word, he slowly placed his hand on my thigh. That was at the Ang Siang Hill at night.

Slowly it went into my pants and carressed my butts. He led me to the dark corner of the building and I let him slowly undress me and and played with my body. Then I gave him a condom to penetrate me as I braced myself against the corner wall. He was gentle and kept praising me. He was a little shorter than me and we had sex standing face to face with him holding up one of my thighs. He's quite strong actually.

I still remember that hungry looks in his eyes as he fxxked me. So unlike the jaded eyes of other gays during sex. What was even more memorable was the way he used his tongue to wash me like a cat after we both cummed. He especially liked to lick my wet and well used hole, burying his nose into my crack and looking up at me hungrily from his kneeling position.

Then one day I saw someone posted an XTube of a guy being sucked off by a homeless man on Ang Siang Hill. I immediately recognised that look in his eyes when looking up at the camera. I guess he was lucky again.

Hi lostatom,

look forward to hear more from u! :)

not sure if i am rite when i say the following:

Like Japan, foreigners faced the problem of language when they go Korea.

Hence, partly due to the problem of language some saunas in Japan dont welcum foreigners. Are there saunas in korea that are 'anti-foreigners' too? :ph34r:

didnt recall having much language problem in Korea as i was told the younger generation study English as their 2nd language.

likewise in the sauna i went, the owner more keen of earning your money than refusing foreign entry...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Hi lostatom,

look forward to hear more from u! :)

not sure if i am rite when i say the following:

Like Japan, foreigners faced the problem of language when they go Korea.

Hence, partly due to the problem of language some saunas in Japan dont welcum foreigners. Are there saunas in korea that are 'anti-foreigners' too? :ph34r:

As far as I know there are none 'anti-foreigner' saunas. Many of them will try their best to serve you well even though there is language problem.

But you should be careful not to make any misleading situation when you communicate with other guys in the saunas or bars.

I have seen some other people have mis-understood that 'they don't speak English' as 'they don't welcome foreigners'.

But the places I have recommanded above are all foreigner friendly places. lol

Itaewon gay town is very foreigner friendly particulary you can see many English speaking people there.

HI

There are some sauna nearby Itewon area because of American Army Camp Base nearby but mostly operating in discreet way.However if you have chance to go to Mt.Sorak there is this resort so called Waterpia Resort.The resort is a best place for plu to go there especially Dec & Jan.

Edited by mature30

Guest -teepat-

Then one day I saw someone posted an XTube of a guy being sucked off by a homeless man on Ang Siang Hill. I immediately recognised that look in his eyes when looking up at the camera. I guess he was lucky again.

Guest ben10

went to waterpia last year and had a ginseng massage by one of the korean staff in the men sauna.We were not allowed to wear anything as this is their practice and practically everyone in the sauna is naked .Was directed to a part of the sauna where partition was put up.He started massaging me in the nude and i had a very close view of his dick when he was massaging my hair with ginseng solution.His dick was very bushy and it was flacid througout the session which indicate that he is straight.He is well built and had smooth skin and i was trying very hard not to get a hardon and at one point i was biting my lips hoping to resist gettiing a hardon.However when he maasage my thight, my raging hardon become very evident.He didn't show any signs of suprise and just use a towel to cover my penis. In case you are wondering ,waterpia is a family sauna area and not for gays. The sauna is however segregrated into male and female areas. Totally enjoy the massage and the ginseng solution that he use to massage my body had a very strong ginseng smell which might indicate that he is using the real stuff and not just some cream.The price was quite reasonable at only 60 sing dollar.

Quote- 'I wouldn't recommand you guys to go to Munhwa as it is mentioned above. You will experience the old fashioned plu culture in "less-civilized" days. Real culture shock awaits you.'

I had been once in MunHwa and first I must say, it quite difficult to find it as its located in the small "lorong" or alley where can be only accessed by pedestrian and ask taxi driver they wouldn't know. "Cultural Shock" means what .......? Yes, the sauna provides only a very small handtowel, so you have to walk naked at upper level open hall, it has only very low partition at some corner, so all the couple just having fun in open area, you can watch or you join them, if they allow you to join for orgy. Very interesting, to watch and being watched while having fun :rolleyes:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

• 2 months later...
Guest middleage

Just sharing my experience in Seoul last week. Usually given the time constraints I would just get the hotel's blind masseur (usually about KRW 40,000 = S$55 )- who are mostly straight but would give you a HJ if you tip him.

This time I decided to try the seoulmassage company which you can find all details in the website.

It was kinda late when I called for an appointment - and I couldn't get the masseur of my choice. I was given number 96 :thumb: who turned out to be a very nice stocky uncle. So my advice is if you want to choose the masseur book early. I took a cab to the place from downtown - as it was late was about 10-15 minutes ride. I passed the mobile to the driver when the manager gave instructions how to get there - its near the Dongdaemum Stadium Station. Was told it's easier to take a cab ride (at that time of the night).

The building was relatively nondescript with a 24 hour Family Mart below - it was a Russian owned building with all the russian words around the place. Took the lift to the 15th story was looking to find the place and was directed to a room by the manager. There the masseur was waiting for me - he asked me to take a shower first - after which I did and asked me to lie on the massage bed. He took off his shorts and dried me up and started to provide me with a finger press massage to warm the body up - followed by using oil (olive oil they use) for a swedish massage strokes which was rather erotic and enjoyable especially with No. 96 obviously getting excited as he continued. :twisted: Then came the prostrate massage which was kinda painful for me given that I'm not a bottom but he was gentle initially and started to get bit carried away until I stopped him. He then took out a condom and asked if I was ready for him, which I was not as I'm not a bottom - I asked if I could f*** him but he said he was a top as well. He then continued with an erotic massage with his body and a BJ and both of us came over ourselves. :whistle: All this in 60 minutes plus plus - costs KRW 100,000 = S$ 135. If it was earlier I could have opted for another 20 minutes to massage this nice uncle. At the end of it, I was kinda tired and he left with me after cleaning up (he helped wash off the oil in the shower too) and helped me get a cab back to the hotel - which was really nice of him. Would I go back next time when I'm in Seoul, yes definitely, but maybe I'll try another massuer for kicks. 2 cents worth of how to spend a quiet night in Seoul!

Overall my ratings out of 5 stars : Ambience/place : ****

Massage : ****

Massuer no 96 : ****1/2

Happy to hear any other forummer's experience in Seoul.

Just sharing my experience in Seoul last week. Usually given the time constraints I would just get the hotel's blind masseur (usually about KRW 40,000 = S$55 )- who are mostly straight but would give you a HJ if you tip him.

This time I decided to try the seoulmassage company which you can find all details in the website.

It was kinda late when I called for an appointment - and I couldn't get the masseur of my choice. I was given number 96 :thumb: who turned out to be a very nice stocky uncle. So my advice is if you want to choose the masseur book early. I took a cab to the place from downtown - as it was late was about 10-15 minutes ride. I passed the mobile to the driver when the manager gave instructions how to get there - its near the Dongdaemum Stadium Station. Was told it's easier to take a cab ride (at that time of the night).

The building was relatively nondescript with a 24 hour Family Mart below - it was a Russian owned building with all the russian words around the place. Took the lift to the 15th story was looking to find the place and was directed to a room by the manager. There the masseur was waiting for me - he asked me to take a shower first - after which I did and asked me to lie on the massage bed. He took off his shorts and dried me up and started to provide me with a finger press massage to warm the body up - followed by using oil (olive oil they use) for a swedish massage strokes which was rather erotic and enjoyable especially with No. 96 obviously getting excited as he continued. :twisted: Then came the prostrate massage which was kinda painful for me given that I'm not a bottom but he was gentle initially and started to get bit carried away until I stopped him. He then took out a condom and asked if I was ready for him, which I was not as I'm not a bottom - I asked if I could f*** him but he said he was a top as well. He then continued with an erotic massage with his body and a BJ and both of us came over ourselves. :whistle: All this in 60 minutes plus plus - costs KRW 100,000 = S$ 135. If it was earlier I could have opted for another 20 minutes to massage this nice uncle. At the end of it, I was kinda tired and he left with me after cleaning up (he helped wash off the oil in the shower too) and helped me get a cab back to the hotel - which was really nice of him. Would I go back next time when I'm in Seoul, yes definitely, but maybe I'll try another massuer for kicks. 2 cents worth of how to spend a quiet night in Seoul!

Overall my ratings out of 5 stars : Ambience/place : ****

Massage : ****

Massuer no 96 : ****1/2

Happy to hear any other forummer's experience in Seoul.

I believe you are talking about this website? http://www.massageseoul.com/gay-massage-se...rea-profile.htm

model 96 is only a copper std and yet you have rated him so highly... i love the gold std #1... so hot

your unle 96 is also featured here - http://www.artnsale.com/member-sample.htm (model 229). Is that him?

Guest middleage
your unle 96 is also featured here - http://www.artnsale.com/member-sample.htm (model 229). Is that him?

Yes thats the one. There are a number of other better built masseurs I was told but you muct book early for them. Usually the no.1 Gold (who happens to be the manager) is always around but he had a client that evening as well. Give it try when you are next in Seoul and :whistle: enjoy!

Guest kyusimon
Yes thats the one. There are a number of other better built masseurs I was told but you muct book early for them. Usually the no.1 Gold (who happens to be the manager) is always around but he had a client that evening as well. Give it try when you are next in Seoul and :whistle: enjoy!

HI..wonder singapore messuers have any such listings ?

Besdies massage, any ineteresting spa or saunas to recommend ?

Actually I have only been to one other place think its called Mun Hwa or something - you can search on this forum. Didn't really like that place kinda old and also language barrier but think some forummers had a good time there. I usually stick to the hotel saunas / spas which are usually very large and lots of eye candy in all different shapes and sizes. But of cause be mindful of these places as they are all straight joints but have had some interesting encounters before, try to be discreet whenever possible in such places. :B) I'll be back in Seoul in couple of weeks so may try another masseur if I have time. Cheers.

• 8 months later...
Guest -Ian-

I will be travelling to Korea from 12 June to 18 June. Anyone keen to follow me?

This will be my 6th trip to Korea and I am beginning to feel like it's my second home. I have been to Seoul, Busan and Jeju. I may want to visit Daegu this time round. I have been to tons of Saunas in both Seoul and Busan (cos u can't find gay saunas in Jeju) and so if you want to come along and rub dicks with Koreans, I am the guy to show you around.

I simply love Korean guys. Most of those I meet treat me like their long lost brothers. I dont know why but it's always a good feeling. When I read all those stories posted on sexcapades in Korean saunas, I can only nod in agreement and happiness. My time in Korea always bring back good memories.

The only thing I dont like about Korea is the food (no offence to Koreans who are very proud of their kimchi) and so, I normally stick to Western fast food fare.

I am travelling alone but open to someone joining me on my trip. Pls email me at adonis144@yahoo.com with a simple introduction. Thanks. Ian

p.s: If there's any Korean guys reading this post, I would like to meet you in June when I am in Korea. Please email me too.

HI i m planning to go korea end of Nov 09, any advice for free and easy trip?

Thanks

I will be travelling to Korea from 12 June to 18 June. Anyone keen to follow me?

This will be my 6th trip to Korea and I am beginning to feel like it's my second home. I have been to Seoul, Busan and Jeju. I may want to visit Daegu this time round. I have been to tons of Saunas in both Seoul and Busan (cos u can't find gay saunas in Jeju) and so if you want to come along and rub dicks with Koreans, I am the guy to show you around.

I simply love Korean guys. Most of those I meet treat me like their long lost brothers. I dont know why but it's always a good feeling. When I read all those stories posted on sexcapades in Korean saunas, I can only nod in agreement and happiness. My time in Korea always bring back good memories.

The only thing I dont like about Korea is the food (no offence to Koreans who are very proud of their kimchi) and so, I normally stick to Western fast food fare.

I am travelling alone but open to someone joining me on my trip. Pls email me at adonis144@yahoo.com with a simple introduction. Thanks. Ian

p.s: If there's any Korean guys reading this post, I would like to meet you in June when I am in Korea. Please email me too.

Guest Prawncrackers

Forget about Munhwa, GM, Hyundai, watermill, etc.... Just head for Hamilton sauna.... easy to find (you must be blind to miss it cause its the landmark at Itaewon station), lots of actions (esp after 3am on Sat n Sun morning), clean and spacious, and international crowd.... btw, all actions take place in open and all are naked....

Guest Korean Fan
I had been once in MunHwa and first I must say, it quite difficult to find it as its located in the small "lorong" or alley where can be only accessed by pedestrian and ask taxi driver they wouldn't know. "Cultural Shock" means what .......? Yes, the sauna provides only a very small handtowel, so you have to walk naked at upper level open hall, it has only very low partition at some corner, so all the couple just having fun in open area, you can watch or you join them, if they allow you to join for orgy. Very interesting, to watch and being watched while having fun :rolleyes:

Please provide more info on this MunHwa place.

Where, how to go there, entry price, some simple description of that place would be good.

Guest Korean Fan
Forget about Munhwa, GM, Hyundai, watermill, etc.... Just head for Hamilton sauna.... easy to find (you must be blind to miss it cause its the landmark at Itaewon station), lots of actions (esp after 3am on Sat n Sun morning), clean and spacious, and international crowd.... btw, all actions take place in open and all are naked....

Please provide more info on this Hamilton Suana.

Where, how to go there, entrance fees, some simple description of this place.

You mentioned international crowd, you mean there are other Asians and angmohs, blacks etc?

What is the Korean / Others proportion? Prefer majority to be Korean, hehe.

• 1 month later...
Guest Alex24

Hello guys,

I'm new in Seoul and I would like to try a Korean gay sauna but I don't want to go alone (I'm too shy :ph34r:). Is there somebody interested? I'm 24 yo.

Have a good day!

Guest chub31

Hi there,

Due to long weekend holiday (National Day), I will be heading down to Seoul on 7th Aug onwards for 10 days. Anyone is going around that date?

Cheers~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

So how long does it take to travel to waterpia ?

How do i get to watermill in gangnam?

If most of the guys have fun in the public sauna rest place, would it fill with cum and shyt smell on the blanket or floor????

any recommendation for massage around itaewon?

• 2 months later...

spa or gay sauna?

for spa try any at the Park Hyatt or Hyatt Regency (the latest commended by FT weekend weeks ago)

for a jimjilbang (like a sento in Japan) Hurst Fitness center in Myeong Dong

and for fun best personal option is GM (not only bears but manly Korean guys)dongdaegu stadium mrt station

details at

http://www.utopia-asia.com/seousaun.htm

enjoy!

Guest massage lover

spa or gay sauna?

for spa try any at the Park Hyatt or Hyatt Regency (the latest commended by FT weekend weeks ago)

for a jimjilbang (like a sento in Japan) Hurst Fitness center in Myeong Dong

and for fun best personal option is GM (not only bears but manly Korean guys)dongdaegu stadium mrt station

details at

http://www.utopia-asia.com/seousaun.htm

enjoy!

thanks for your info. i am more targetted at gay sauna or spa.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Seoul-Sauna

Last nite in Seoul.

During my 8 days stays. I only managed to free myself to visit spa and sauna

Based on King og Thrift episod in TV quite sometimes ago

Found out spa which i never had before (though tried one hot spring in Guangzhou but it is out door)

This indoor and in city centre

Dragon hill spa ---- http://www.dragonhillspa.co.kr/hill/main01.htm

won 10,000 (sgd 1 = +/- won 815) if came before 8 pm and must get out at 8pm otherwise additional charges will be applied

lots of great jacuzzi and sauna types .. great for healing

And 2 floor for men only area (it is mix normal spa) and they are naked zones

Can u imagine i must control hard of the sausage not to get hard

many nice beautiful korean men naked with great sausages crossing arround u

Never dare to try any action though 1 young teen stared at me quite minutes in the jacuzzi

Worth money to try

Now for the PLU sauna as in Utopia --- surprise - surprise they are not mean sauna actually if translated mean rest place for men can do over nite

And same price won 10,000 for me if u think sauna with 7 floor facilities like Dragon hill spa exist, no need waste money visit PLU sauna

But if u wanna try Korean sausage than dont mind the price

Based on Utopia direction all so clear managed to find

Equus ... http://www.equuszone.com/

Too bad when i were there 4 pm which they claimed open 24 hours, got sign hanged on door mentioned open only 7 pm

so skip to visit by the outside look run down though it look prof in web

Visited Prince http://www.princetel.co.kr/

Easy direction and please print it in order to compare the direction of shops in street names

After MRT exit mentioned and Hyundai dept store it is easy to be found if u r opposite street next to big Osram shop

But so small sign from outside also it is on 3rd level must open eyes wide to find it

2 floor only - only shower and all beds room without door so no private sessions

Dead during early hours, start crowded when clock hit 10pm above all youngsters and sexy ones

So be ready to face picky situation but managed to have orgy fun

Bad that no door always disturbed by people came in the room (from many ones) and using mobile or lighter to lighten ur face area (so face is what they look 1st)

Overall i can know that sauna in korea = sex place.

So dont expect much except sex

Curious after tired of Dongdaemun shopping stopped over GM - tag line place where bears plays

and voila 4 floors but still same majorities with floor beds but here have some private rooms

great crowds too just finished showers, already being grabbed and lead to private room

now just 1/2 hour already exhausted, need some break and later hunt more kimci or ginseng sausages

Must made it once in a live time experience

Overall still Bangkok Babylon no 1 in my heart followed by Otot2 KL, will stop over HKG in way back will try to find Towel Hkg and compare

None of Sg sauna can be as great as Babylon nor Otot2.

If only can have new sauna with Dragon hill spa theme area must be great new fun

Guest Seoul-Sauna

As info prior thread

G sauna in korea = bed n shower more like sex box

So dont expect much

Utopia direction really useful in order to find the places as most in Korean u wont easily find them.

Not even any rainbow flags indicate the places

For me Prince is better than GM, as more youngers r there and more eager in having fun.

Even they dont mind to do it with many all togethers

Prince is easier to be found compared to GM

• 3 weeks later...

Last month visited Seoul and was surprised the scene had changed. Now, more hunky, stocky, mature Korean are coming out.

Start with Hamilton Hotel sauna. It not 100% but there are always action in the weekend evening. There are numerous other public bath houses and they are wild. No holding back.

• 5 months later...
Guest Seoul hunter

Hi ..

Need advise as am thinking of visiting Seoul in June and would like to know is it fun and easy to travel around the city in subway. Are Gay places/spa/bath hse fun and easily accessable due language barrier :) and any idea on where is the best place to stay(hotel) as was told Korea is not an easy place if u don't speak their language.

thanks all in advance

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ..

Need advise as am thinking of visiting Seoul in June and would like to know is it fun and easy to travel around the city in subway. Are Gay places/spa/bath hse fun and easily accessable due language barrier :) and any idea on where is the best place to stay(hotel) as was told Korea is not an easy place if u don't speak their language.

thanks all in advance

:D

I'll be going too, around Jun 12 onwards. Care to PM your trip details?

• 5 months later...

and let me share some of the possible locations of GM i have found so far

http://www.gayscout.com/gayguide/big_map.php?id=15392

Located in a building beside a park with a Russian restaurant on the ground floor. Open 24 hours. Action starts after midnight and gets very busy on weekends.

http://www.fridae.com/directory/1237?fcid=157

yeah i am in the same boat but after all these years i'm like heck i'm just going to go and make some friends (or blow buddies)! Will report back my experience here after my trip so stay tuned.

one problem would be the language. if only i can speak proper korean fluently. hahaha

anyway, when are you going? have fun and yea report back! hahaha

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.