Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

• 2 weeks later...

Been to Jeju early this month for a week, tour around Jeju Island, it’s a fantastic trip, but didn’t get any attention from Korean, it’s ok, I got attention from Foreigners and have some nice chat.

I did passby the All Sauna near Dongmun Market, didn’t go up as one of the traveler shared to me that there is only three guys in there and most of them are old folks

Well, rather spend my money on food instead of 30,000 won at the Sauna. :)

37 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Been to Jeju early this month for a week, tour around Jeju Island, it’s a fantastic trip, but didn’t get any attention from Korean, it’s ok, I got attention from Foreigners and have some nice chat.

I did passby the All Sauna near Dongmun Market, didn’t go up as one of the traveler shared to me that there is only three guys in there and most of them are old folks

Well, rather spend my money on food instead of 30,000 won at the Sauna. :)

clever choice made on spot

30K won?????????? is about 35sgd, wow!!!!! ie really expensive than jP

many told me jp : is expensive in all areas

• 1 month later...

Spy Massage Korea in Itaewon is awesome! Spent 90 mins with Brian yesterday... He is the sweetest guy who makes sure that I am comfortable, accurately pinpoints the sore and problematic spots in my neck, shoulders and lower back. He is firm with his pressure, and is very attentive to soften when required. Speaks good english too which made the 90 mins very enjoyable as we learnt about each other’s culture. I will definitely recommend to check this place out and ask for Brian.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will be in Busan in the fall. Planning to visit K Sauna. Anyone been recently that can provide info about cost/facilities/crowd etc.

Also curious to hear about any experiences at Bohemian/Jackpot (which I think is just a name change of the same place, not sure), as well as any recommendations for other saunas or DVD/Movie places.

Thanks.

On 7/9/2019 at 9:51 PM, spudnutz said:

Will be in Busan in the fall. Planning to visit K Sauna. Anyone been recently that can provide info about cost/facilities/crowd etc.

Also curious to hear about any experiences at Bohemian/Jackpot (which I think is just a name change of the same place, not sure), as well as any recommendations for other saunas or DVD/Movie places.

Thanks.

I been to two DVD for above 40s. Typical pricing of W 5k per entry (same as DVDs in Seoul, but last year, all DVDs i went to increased to 7k)

Probably some that caters to below 40s too but this is I didn't bother finding out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2019 at 9:51 PM, spudnutz said:

Thanks.

K crowd seems to be a little towards the matured side, and the facilities seems a bit dated. entry is 10k won.

Jackpot seems to be for the younger crowded, and the facilities is more modern. entry is 20k won.

• 1 month later...

For those who are planning to visit Korea end of this year, you can head down to the Korea Tourism Board near Raffles Place, with your air-ticket to collect a free T-Money Card (which is similar to our Ezlink Card). More details are available in the attached pictures.

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 7.04.38 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-16 at 7.04.37 PM.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, singaporeguyz said:

hey

singaporeguyz,  good to know finally someone is speaking for this thread... i am soon travelling to Seoul , any tips , about HAMILTON ? and other place ... kindly guide 

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.