Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

Seems like so many nice sauna in seoul

Will try equis, and hyundae

Will try watermill as well and let see if i can get in or not cos there criteria to get in :)

Hmm.. what criteria to get in? I prefer matured korean man (those in 30s to 50s), which sauna worth visiting?

for watermill, u can get in if you hot and good looking :)

mun hwa is better option for u, also its open 24 hours

i have made my booking for the accommodation, most likely i will book at around Jongno area

Jongno area has 2 gay sauna ( bosuk, mun hwa) at the same time , closed to many tourist attraction place , such as temple and palace

i have made my booking for the accommodation, most likely i will book at around Jongno area

Jongno area has 2 gay sauna ( bosuk, mun hwa) at the same time , closed to many tourist attraction place , such as temple and palace

Thanks. I will be staying at the Grand Ambassador Pullman Hotel near Itaewon. I think i will probably visit bosuk, equus and hyundae. One for each day, haha...

If u wanna save on accomodation , a real place value for money is

Seoul backpacjers Hostel.

Very easy access to Itaewon and Homo Hill where the clubs are.

Also the frontline manned by typical boy next door koreans cuties with

no attitudes. Only about SGD 55 / nite and what more u can make FREE IDD

Call as provided by them. Free WIFI which extremely fast too !!!

I m right now here and having a SWELL Time...

Cheers//

this hostel is located at Myaedoung ?

Not exacatly at Itaewon area , isnt it ?

keno &GP fun: share w us how you "swell" and what s so fun about those places plsssssssssss

Cosmo: so for watermill,they will check whether you r hot and good looking 1st? doubt i can pass the mark

Thanks. I will be staying at the Grand Ambassador Pullman Hotel near Itaewon. I think i will probably visit bosuk, equus and hyundae. One for each day, haha...

• 2 weeks later...

It's Sunday afternoon 5pm... At GM right now. It's dead quiet so if you are thinking about coming, Probably best time is after dinner at least.

The facilities are not too bad... Shogun style Japanese open spaces and beds. No sauna or steam rooms though. Clean enough and if there was more people can imagine it to be a fun place.

My advise, don't come before 8pm !

was in hamilton sauna at itaewon in the early morning today. lots of guys. and longe room full of sucking and fxxking. lots of guys was in longe area naked, cover by small towel only . all do it in open space. live show !

Same here. I was there on Sunday early morning (in fact was there past midnight), and it was quite happening. Scary part was that people were seem to be f**king raw!

so happening at hamilton sauna? I thought the hotel was gonna report all gay activities as its not a gay sauna.

Towards the early part of the morning, there was a helper who came around to collect the towels that were left around, but people just stopped their activity for the time being. After he left, activities resumed.

I will be travelling to SK on November 25-December 3. I am looking forward to experience Equus. Hamilton Spa and Hyundae.

Thank you very much for all the post you made.

Anyways, are there lots of MUSCLED GUY in Equus, Hamilton Spa and Hyundae?

so happening at hamilton sauna? I thought the hotel was gonna report all gay activities as its not a gay sauna.

I will be going there during chinese new year...gonna stay at the hotel..visit Equus, prince and hamilton sauna..first trip..

any advice?

Hamilton is good place for the spa, the pool is really hot and also the steam room, but is not an ideal place for fxxk

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a sauna in Suwon? I tried to find directions online on Utopia and other sites but I was unable to find the place. If it is there, can anyone give me an idea about its location?

Yes, there is, please seach om facebook, there have it on FB

I wonder if like there's a place where we can mingle with the locals there to chat and make friends. not looking to saunas...

i would really love to mingle and learn more about their culture... and prob spazz over kpop boys.. lol.

In seoul , the area call Jong Na or Jong No 3 , there many local small gay bar over there. I met few nice guy over there to chat

They will make u strip to check ur belly?

What is the age that they define old?

Rgds

watermill website incase anyone interested. - http://www.watermill.co.kr/

it says the following are not allowed

1) long hair / sissy

2) pot belly / chub

3) old man

4) watersports lover

5) noisy people

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now i am in Korea. I have been to Equus, Watermill and Hyundai Sauna.

Its probably due to CNY period (Koreans' new year as well), crowd is very thin.

Equus has like less than 20 people on a Saturday. The scene is really lousy compared to BKK, Taiwan, Hong Kong n Singapore.

If you are used to these places, i think its best to adjust your expectations. Very small place.

Watermill-- they dont seem to even bother looking at you before letting you in. So the warning about not letting fat/ old people in is probably

not enforced. Anyway, crowd is so thin they will probably take anyone..like less than 10 on a friday night! Very small place.

Hyundai Sauna is biggest among the three. Crowd is older and not my type. Wont visit again.

On the whole, i would say you don' find those cute hot Koreans u see on the street in the sauna. For my three days so far, i have literally only seen a 6 pac hunk

in the sauna. And even than, this hunk told me he is not into anal. Only like JO/ sucking.

Crowd is generally either slim, meaty or chubby.

Hopefully next weekend will be better after CNY.

Right now i am in Korea. I have been to Equus, Watermill and Hyundai Sauna.

Its probably due to CNY period (Koreans' new year as well), crowd is very thin.

Equus has like less than 20 people on a Saturday. The scene is really lousy compared to BKK, Taiwan, Hong Kong n Singapore.

If you are used to these places, i think its best to adjust your expectations. Very small place.

Watermill-- they dont seem to even bother looking at you before letting you in. So the warning about not letting fat/ old people in is probably

not enforced. Anyway, crowd is so thin they will probably take anyone..like less than 10 on a friday night! Very small place.

Hyundai Sauna is biggest among the three. Crowd is older and not my type. Wont visit again.

On the whole, i would say you don' find those cute hot Koreans u see on the street in the sauna. For my three days so far, i have literally only seen a 6 pac hunk

in the sauna. And even than, this hunk told me he is not into anal. Only like JO/ sucking.

Crowd is generally either slim, meaty or chubby.

Hopefully next weekend will be better after CNY.

I think Korean PLUs go across to Japan during CNY. Was in Tokyo around and just after CNY a few years ago and met a few in 24 Kaikan.

Now otw to busan, just went to pop by hyundae sauna at itaewon. There were very few ppl. Didn't had enuff time spent due to time schedule. The guy prefer to be sucked and nth else but it's huge. *slurps*. TMI? Or maybe I just lost touch in having sex. Sigh. Anyway hope I can drop by jackd sauna in busan while I'm there later. Staying in beomildong for the next two days.

Just an update from my recent trip. Went to the Banana Bar in beomildong, busan on a wed night. Really few ppl..haha wat to expect.. Nice english speaking bartender, showed me the different gay places in busan and seoul. They have this ishap brochure showing the latest gay areas in korea. He introduce a cheap sauna "bohemian" 10000won. Ppl only start appearing like closer to midnight.. guess tht wen the public transport stops. Looks abit like the old shogun.

I'm heading to Seoul tomorrow Wednesday.

I've tried Equus and Watermill and I prefer Watermill. Equus is so small and cranked up.... Not that Watermill is much bigger but still nicer.

I just feel a bit weird to walk into Hamilton just to pay and use their sauna :) isn't that obvious enough for them lol? But the reports sound so hot :)

Anyway, back to my trip. Anyone ever tried those massage hunks? Any recommendations or warnings?

Guest visitseoul

Hi, I am now in Seoul and will be here for the next 3 days. I was hoping to get a massage from a mature beefy/bear massage. Can anyone give me the link or phone contact? I prefer the masseur to come to my hotel. Thanks a lot

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.