Male HQ

Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

worldangel

• 2 weeks later...

So far I only tried Hyundae, Equus and Watermill.... my favorite is Watermill but don't expect much, they are all quite small....

I did a "sacrifice" this biz trip and ditched the Grand Hyatt for the Hamilton hotel, just so that it's more convenient to try out their sauna and wet area  :whistle:

The hotel looks hold and run down though... :ph34r:

Edited by Enelym1978

So far I only tried Hyundae, Equus and Watermill.... my favorite is Watermill but don't expect much, they are all quite small....

I did a "sacrifice" this biz trip and ditched the Grand Hyatt for the Hamilton hotel, just so that it's more convenient to try out their sauna and wet area :whistle:

The hotel looks hold and run down though... :ph34r:

Was it worth your sacrifice ? Lol...

Nope, not worth it.

Hamilton

First, the hotel.

It's ok, i would say around 3 stars, maybe 4.... Old rooms, good size but old and absolutely not nice looking. Neon lights make it look cold and unwelcoming. Old furniture. Beds are comfy though and it's clean. Bathroom is super ugly with a mono bloc bath tub and sink area. Kind of like budget hotels in Europe (Ibis, Etap Hotel... or Motel 6).

Staff is ok.

Sauna is ..... ok. It's quite big without being huge. Standing showers (open), sitting showers (open), massage area given by Korean uncles at extra charge, 3 pools: 1 hot, 1 cold, 1 ginseng bath but it was kinda half empty... One dry sauna, one steam room. All in the nude of course, as usual for Korea, Japan or Taiwan.

There were maybe 4 people including me there. They were all around 50....

Then I walked up, there is a "lounge" area where you can rest and sleep. It's a half-floor cuz the ceiling is super low and you need to walk half bent over or flexing your knees. And I'm not even tall haha (170).

There were a few guys there... maybe 6 or 8. As soon as I walked up I see, right in front of me, this guy who looks up as he was busy blowing another guy. I was like: wow, why did you pick this location, it's right there for everyone to see as anyone would walk into that room haha. There are more "discreet" corners in there. But don't get the wrong idea, there are really no real hidden corners. Everything is within this big room... with a few darker places but really, just anyone can see.

There was another couple doing bj in another corner... They just stop when you walk in, wait for you to lie down and the sucking sounds start again... with some moaning. So not discreet hahaha.

Anyway, no one really interesting there... some uncles but 2 or 3 mid-20s.

Did not stay long... it was boring and scary. I would not do anything there as a tourist, god knows what would happen if a staff catches you and reports you to the authorities.

I did not see any signs that warns people against sexual actions though (as indicated on Utopia for example). Entrance was 5000 Wons. Don't know if it's cheaper because I'm staying there but I showed her my hotel room key.

Next time I'll go back to my usual Grand Hyatt haha  :whistle:

Hyundae

By then it was 10PM and I decided to go to Hyundae instead.

Entrance is 13,000 Wons, they give you a t-shirt, a pair of shorts, a small and a big towel. Crowd ok, with 1 caucasian. Maybe 10-20 guys. Wouldn't know as the upper floor with the beds and sleeping area is quite dark, can't see much. But you could tell there were guys in there and some having some fun.

It's clean and relatively ok in size. Showers, dry sauna, tv room, smoking and coffee room. Was a bit boring for a while until I notice done cute Korean guy. The rest is left to your imagination   ;)

In comparison, Watermill is smaller than Hyundae and on the other side of the Han river, which makes it more "expensive" to go to if staying on the Namsan or Myeongdong area.

If you stay in the Gangnam area, Watermill is easier.

Edited by Enelym1978

• 2 weeks later...

Went to watermill yesterday at ard midnight. Place was quite easy to find, just a small place with a few darkroom with matresses. It was initially quite empty, 1 guy cruising and around 2 sleeping already. More people came around 1 -2am and that's went the fun started. I even had fun with the counter guy! Hot and cute. :)

Glad you liked it haha.

I'm surprised that there were quite some people there so late at night, and during a week day.

• 2 weeks later...

hOW DO all of u described "old", are they as old as those we see in shogun, most bald/botak (though their skin is 10 times smoother than mine , just like tofu) and w a beard/moustage that most "older ones" are proud of?

maybe enelymn can help to answer?

hOW DO all of u described "old", are they as old as those we see in shogun, most bald/botak (though their skin is 10 times smoother than mine , just like tofu) and w a beard/moustage that most "older ones" are proud of?

maybe enelymn can help to answer?

LOL how am I supposed to know? To me, "old" would be 40+ but to others, old can be 25+, 30+...

I'm headed to Seoul tomorrow for a few days... let's see what I decide to do this time hehe.

Guest shardsofabrokenblade

has anyone tried these services from T Stud and Giseng? I've tried once in Giseng and I must say that the boys there are the hottest i've ever seen. If you like korean guys and you think those kpop stars are gorgeous, then you are in for a big treat at giseng. Lol.

I tried Hyundae at Itawon and GM at dongdaemon during my march trip there.

Hyundae I went too early so very few people and mostly are jus there sleeping thts around afternoon. 3 levels sauna quite big. 1 level lockers and bath and second level with TV, computers and some sofas, where they are playing some p**n. 3rd level are some beds and very dark almost trip myself. did not stay long.

GM is near my hostel so I jus went to take a look during midnight. Quite crowded and mixture of 20 plus to 40. saw a few good looking ones who are not tht huge but no luck with them, mostly walking around and around. total of 4 levels. This place is really hidden, the stairway is all the way into the open garage.

Not really happening for me though. still would like to visit a few if I have the chance to go back :)

I tried one of those massage services... did an outcall...

the guys are really hot and cute!!!! you got all types... muscled, skinnier, boyish, manly... but geeze, it's super expensive!!!!

170,000KRW for 1h outcall, this includes full service. No tips needed, only if you feel like it.

150,000KRW for 1h incall for the same.

If you just want HJ or BJ, it's cheaper.

very limited English though... the manager who chats with you speaks some English but the masseur not really... it was not bad... massage is average but the rest is good.

I would never do it again though, way too expensive.

Guest shardsofabrokenblade

Yeah, it was rather expensive. I actually did an incall and they would make the guys line up for you to say 'hello'. If i remember correctly they had different packages, a) hj b)fj you top c) fj you bottom. There is also a difference if the masseur will cum for you. :) it was such a nice experience cos the masseurs are really hot! Could easily rival those tv cuties. But damn expensive sia. Btw, how often do you go to seoul?

Oh and make sure you chat with them on their webpage or call or email them AT LEAST 2 days prior to the required date if you wanna make sure you get the therapist you want. They are quite busy, especially the super super hot/cute ones (almost 95% of them lol).

I tried to get one out of 4 selected guys for the same night but all of them were busy, had to wait for the next day, and even then, I only had the choice between 2 of those 4 I wanted. ;)

Most of them are part timers only... so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Giseng is starting to sound interesting and the guys there looks hot from the site.

Ill be in seoul for a short trip in mid june, well mainly for a concert. But i tink id sneak a visit to giseng while im there.

I wud only reach at 2245 on the first day though.. Shud i try to book a midnight one and then stay over at hyundae aft or make an outcall to my hotel instead?

Guest Dustin

Is there anyone in seoul nowadays?I would like to go to one of those but lack of experience.So I plan to find someone to go together.YOU can contact me.

Guest Dustin

Is there anyone in seoul nowadays?I would like to go to one of those but lack of experience.So I plan to find someone to go together.YOU can contact me.

Guest Dustin

email.whudustin@gmail.com

Guest SG in seoul

How do I go to homohill?! There are 4 exits from Itaewon! Which exit do I take to go there. I walked 1 hour yesterday but still can't find them. Is it near the side where there's the mosque and Catholic Church or the side nearer to bars and hotel.

It's not complicated. When you're on street level, get hotel Hamilton behind you. Cross the street if you're still on the hotel's side. It's a big crossroad. Walk straight and take the first to your left and walk up the hill.

You'll find most bars there. Hyundae sauna is also on that street.

Guest danny

Which place did you use? 

I tried one of those massage services... did an outcall...

the guys are really hot and cute!!!! you got all types... muscled, skinnier, boyish, manly... but geeze, it's super expensive!!!!

170,000KRW for 1h outcall, this includes full service. No tips needed, only if you feel like it.

150,000KRW for 1h incall for the same.

If you just want HJ or BJ, it's cheaper.

very limited English though... the manager who chats with you speaks some English but the masseur not really... it was not bad... massage is average but the rest is good.

I would never do it again though, way too expensive.

Giseng is starting to sound interesting and the guys there looks hot from the site.

Ill be in seoul for a short trip in mid june, well mainly for a concert. But i tink id sneak a visit to giseng while im there.

I wud only reach at 2245 on the first day though.. Shud i try to book a midnight one and then stay over at hyundae aft or make an outcall to my hotel instead?

which travel agency did you book this concert with??

are they good??

which airline??

Guest -herman-

I have been to several massage shops and sometimes guys don't match their pictures.  

If their faces match pictures then their bodies don't. 

that's true. imo the worst are the shops in Itaewon, but all the shops are guilty of this to some degree.

Guest Nihop

Has anyone recently tried Hamilton hotel spa or used The Giseng in call massage service? Is the Giseng massage place clean? Is it easy to find or secluded?

I tried the spa at Hamilton hotel. Some things happening in the sleeping lounge up stairs. If you scroll back you will find me field report.

I still preferred hyundae or Watermill.

As for the masseur; the one who showed up at my hotel was exactly as on the pics. No complaints. If he looked different I would have told the manager and send him back.

I'll post the pics later. Can't upload pics for now.

Guest danny

It is clean. It is located inside a residential apartment complex. When I called to ask directions, they told me to wait in front of a 7-11 convenient store near JongRo 5th station. Then one of the therapists took me to a residential apartment complex right behind the convenient store. When you make an appointment there ask the manager whether you can have the biggest room. That room has the bathroom adjacent to it so you don't have to walk down the hall to take a shower. Since the manager has to coordinate bathroom use in the hall if the shop is busy, it might be inconvenient for you to wait for a manager or therapist to get you. Sometimes you have to wait a long time to take a shower when it is really busy. Giseng provides everything even toothbrush/toothpaste but not razors. If you like big cocks ask the manager for ones with a big cock since I have noticed that not all of them has a big cock. Some pictures don't match the therapists so please ask the manager whether you will get the one in the picture. Verify with him that you will leave if the picture doesn't match before and after making appointment. I think some people, especially foreigners are generous so they paid them anyway and go on with the service. Some of them can't speak English. If you want to know more please leave your questions here. 

Has anyone recently tried Hamilton hotel spa or used The Giseng in call massage service? Is the Giseng massage place clean? Is it easy to find or secluded?

Guest danny

Hit me up if want a drink or bored while in Seoul. ryanmoore200@hotmail.com 

I'll be there again June 29-Jul 1

As for the massage, I can't remember... All their websites look alike and they share the guys as well it seems...

Guest danny

Some guys do match their photos but some don't. I think guys who are popular is hard to get and their service could be lacking. They tend to match their pictures though. Those who don't match their pictures provide more service and are attentive. So it evens out. I don't think it's a specific shop issue. Most shops have this kind of issue. Who can blame them? They want to make money. 

that's true. imo the worst are the shops in Itaewon, but all the shops are guilty of this to some degree.

Guest -herman-

Some guys do match their photos but some don't. I think guys who are popular is hard to get and their service could be lacking. They tend to match their pictures though. Those who don't match their pictures provide more service and are attentive. So it evens out. I don't think it's a specific shop issue. Most shops have this kind of issue. Who can blame them? They want to make money. 

that's a good point. especially for the more muscular guys, the pictures on the website were likely taken when they were at their peak, so their body condition on the day of the appointment may not be the same. sometimes it's really just a matter of luck.

I am think of visiting Seoul next year and maybe planing to meet up with my NYC bestie... both of us have not been to Seoul before... like to gather more info :- when is the best time to visit Seoul ( not going during winter cos too cold)... which areas are a Must to visit and where can have good meal but not too expensive... Which hotel is good to get around for shopping, dine and cruise/sauna..

Thanks for the help

Guest -herman-

I tried the spa at Hamilton hotel. Some things happening in the sleeping lounge up stairs. If you scroll back you will find me field report.

I still preferred hyundae or Watermill.

As for the masseur; the one who showed up at my hotel was exactly as on the pics. No complaints. If he looked different I would have told the manager and send him back.

I'll post the pics later. Can't upload pics for now.

hope you don't mind my asking, but which guy did make an appointment with? :)

Guest danny

I think around from mid September to late October is the best time. Yes it is cold in winter. During the summer it gets really hot. It rains a lot between around mid June and mid July. After that it gets really hot. So I think it's better to come around mid September. I am not sure what your interests are but there are plenty of things to do in Seoul. Most restaurants are not that expensive and you can get most entrees around 10 dollars if you are not looking for fancy food. Tips and taxes are already included in the price you see on the menu so you don't have to pay extra. Nowadays, you pay your bill at the counter before or after your meal depending on restaurants. I once waited forever till the bill to arrive because I didn't know that I had to pay at the counter :)  The portion is smaller than what you get in the US so it's good for my waist line. :) There are a lot of restaurants and bars that cater to foreigners in Itaewon. You can also get cheap and quick lunch at any department store food court.  

In 2014, most ATMs will only accept IC cards. So make sure you check with your bank whether your ATM card will work in Seoul. I didn't have a IC card so I had to search ATM machines that can accept my MS based debit card. There are a lot of foreigners in Korea so you won't feel isolated. It's a little expensive here but if you are from NYC then I think you will not find it so surprising. 

I am think of visiting Seoul next year and maybe planing to meet up with my NYC bestie... both of us have not been to Seoul before... like to gather more info :- when is the best time to visit Seoul ( not going during winter cos too cold)... which areas are a Must to visit and where can have good meal but not too expensive... Which hotel is good to get around for shopping, dine and cruise/sauna..

Thanks for the help

• G_M changed the title to Seoul / Busan ( Korea ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M pinned this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.