Male HQ

Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)

Guest singlet

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 3:20 AM, riverrobles said:

I envy guys that can wear and give justice to this muscle tee or stringer shirt.

j60Cos0.jpg?1

On 8/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, riverrobles said:

Some are really so brazen, nipple comes out. I am thinking what it feels when your hard protruding nipples touches the edge of his top or stringer shirt.

This white tringer with print looks perfect to his lean body and skin.

NjDhlF6.jpg?1

Wow they are so sexy! I’ll be so turned on if I see such a sight haha. Love how confident they are in their skimpy singlets. 

• 3 months later...

Stringers is for ripped guys haha the v shape much more nicer appealing...

Singlet is more to slim fit to lean to fit or jocks guys...

Remember that we are asians and we are in Singapore....wear appropriately accordingly...haha I love to wear gym or run attire in trains or buses...and make sure I deodorant 24/48hrs and spray so smell nice...if I go beach singlet n beach shorts or shorts...

Guest Yoyoko Homo

A lot of heartland guys will walk around publicly in army/navywhatever other groups singlet and PT shorts.

Strictly speaking, they show the same amount of skin as men's underwear like boxer shorts and cotton singlet meant as undershirt. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/7/2022 at 10:32 AM, Guest Yoyoko Homo said:

A lot of heartland guys will walk around publicly in army/navywhatever other groups singlet and PT shorts.

Strictly speaking, they show the same amount of skin as men's underwear like boxer shorts and cotton singlet meant as undershirt. 

yea..any broad guy in singlet at the corner of my eye will catch my attention XD

Guest Yoyoko homo
On 5/19/2022 at 12:36 PM, samdiggin said:

yea..any broad guy in singlet at the corner of my eye will catch my attention XD

Yup, saw one on bright flouerscent green. Wonder which army unit.

Guest Try and see
On 2/7/2022 at 10:32 AM, Guest Yoyoko Homo said:

Yeah, man. Nowadays more and more guys are not afraid to wear their PT kit attire outdoors.

Also, their bermudas are getting tighter and shorter 👏😈👍

I have seen young couples where the guy shows more skin than the girl e.g. his bermudas reach until the mid-thigh whereas the girl is in full jeans.

Guest Try and see
On 5/21/2022 at 1:24 PM, Guest Creepy said:

Why do people think it is ok to post pictures of strangers in public?

this is creepy as fuck 

It's from somebody's public Tumblr. The original picture even shows the face, which is why I blurred it.

If that's not allowed even, sorry.

Moderator, please delete the post.

Thank you.

Guest Creepy
On 5/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, Guest Try and see said:

It's from somebody's public Tumblr. The original picture even shows the face, which is why I blurred it.

Thank you.

reposting someone else being creepy is still creepy.

it’s not about what’s allowed or not, it’s about not being a creep. Who wants pictures of themselves minding their own business in public being posted and discussed by complete strangers online? 

Guest guest
On 5/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Thank you.

Being cute with hot bod is dangerous nowadays where social media and smart phone is so common. Anyone on the street can just snap a picture of you can then post it on social media. So creepy. Guess it is better to be ugly, so that no one is interested to take a photo of you. 😛

On 5/21/2022 at 4:07 AM, Ignatius.boi said:

When seated is almost fully exposed when view from the side. 😍 Good for hot weather. 

Andrew Christian, online there alot of design selling it

• 9 months later...
On 3/13/2023 at 8:24 PM, radiusulnar said:

is it so that your nipples will then protrude out more? your singlet the type that is very airy?

If i am just gg nearby, to the neighbourhood area... I will just wear those Army SAF singlets.

Only sometimes when i am going out, and in the mood to wear singlet, then i will wear my own nicer ones... haha

Guest Yoyoko Homo
On 5/21/2022 at 12:24 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Yeah, man. Nowadays more and more guys are not afraid to wear their PT kit attire outdoors.

Also, their bermudas are getting tighter and shorter 👏😈👍

I have seen young couples where the guy shows more skin than the girl e.g. his bermudas reach until the mid-thigh whereas the girl is in full jeans.

Wah saw a guy in the skimpiest tank ever. The back cloth was just a strip as wide as the width of an arm. He alighted at Redhill mrt. 

No wonder guys enjoy going to the gym...lol

Guest Topless

I recall when I was a student (in 20s), I saw this muscular manly hunk, after his swim, wearing only his trunks, going into the gym nearby to pool...  I couldn't focus as he wore only his trunks in the gym.  It was extremely distracting.  There's something v sexy about him being narcissistic :)  he loves to flaunt, whilst many love to watch :)  His trunks were normal Arena type, but he was showing off so much meat in the  gym.  A few years later I saw him on TV advertisement.  I think he's a model or something.

Guest Guest
38 minutes ago, Guest Topless said:

I saw this muscular manly hunk, after his swim, wearing only his trunks, going into the gym nearby to pool.

I see this very normal when in Sanya at the beach along Sanyawan Road. Men wearing just a swimming trunk at roadside, flag down taxi and hop-in in just their swimming trunk and bag.

Guest Topless
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I see this very normal when in Sanya at the beach along Sanyawan Road. Men wearing just a swimming trunk at roadside, flag down taxi and hop-in in just their swimming trunk and bag.

I just googled.. so Sanyawan is where beach resorts are?  No wonder..

Maybe Singapore should carve out certain roads as beach resorts where you can walk around in beach wear, given the super hot weather.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.