Male HQ

Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)

Guest singlet

Guest Guest agree
12 minutes ago, quanjishou said:

actually all these so called fetish or fan of what outfit, the pre-requisite is the person gotta have a good bods.

if the person is a fat but wear those singlets or stringer would u still go wild about it? if yes then is real fetish.

omg that’s so true lah. Singlets are not sexy at all when it’s worn by those without good bods. 

Guest guest
On 3/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, quanjishou said:

actually all these so called fetish or fan of what outfit, the pre-requisite is the person gotta have a good bods.

if the person is a fat but wear those singlets or stringer would u still go wild about it? if yes then is real fetish.

I like any man who wears singlet maybe except the super elderly because they wear it all the time. Especially when wearing it and walking around town.

On 3/21/2023 at 1:11 AM, quanjishou said:

Or you can see it another way round, fetish is when u see a same guy much sexier wearing singlets compared to when he wears other outfits, right? If you don’t like a guy’s body then he’s not sexy with any outfits la

Guest guest

Saw some guys in singlet having wardrobe malfunction especially when their nipple sticks out. Makes me wonder if it's on purpose for wearing such a loose singlet.

Guest Guest
On 4/17/2023 at 12:23 PM, eminent82 said:

exposed nips (intentional or not) on guys wearing those singlets with large armhole are so sexy😜

Yes....men wearing singlet or tank top with big loose hole exposing nips always turned me on.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 3:37 PM, radiusulnar said:

@fetish72 you a fan of stringer? You wear only in gym or outside too?

I do wear out i pair with with my tight boxer undies from Under Armour it pass out as short tigh nobody know i wear my underwear out. Especially this humid whether and of course with my thick donut cockring.

On 5/1/2023 at 5:22 PM, armyptkitfetish said:

i would like to wear full army pt kit with a mature dom (40+) wherever you like,

can be on a cruise ship

while doing sports together

in your house

etc can discuss

kinky

• 2 months later...

I have this thing for my old OCS singlet. Not only does it hold memories of the hard work and dedication we put into our training, but there's something about the look and feel of it that I find incredibly appealing. There's a certain level of comfort, confidence, and nostalgia that comes from wearing it.

I find it especially attractive when I see other guys sporting their OCS singlets. It's hard to describe, but it's something that makes my heart race a little bit faster. It's more than just the physical appearance; it's about the confidence these singlets symbolise.

So, if there are any other guys out there who have a similar affinity for their OCS singlets, I'd love to hear your stories and experiences. I find this a great way of feeling connected to others who share this unique interest.

Guest guest
22 hours ago, fitnessboy said:

I have this thing for my old OCS singlet. Not only does it hold memories of the hard work and dedication we put into our training, but there's something about the look and feel of it that I find incredibly appealing. There's a certain level of comfort, confidence, and nostalgia that comes from wearing it.

I find it especially attractive when I see other guys sporting their OCS singlets. It's hard to describe, but it's something that makes my heart race a little bit faster. It's more than just the physical appearance; it's about the confidence these singlets symbolise.

So, if there are any other guys out there who have a similar affinity for their OCS singlets, I'd love to hear your stories and experiences. I find this a great way of feeling connected to others who share this unique interest.

OCS singlet link to officer and equal to cute guys. I find most officers are cute.

• 6 months later...
On 7/21/2023 at 12:51 AM, fitnessboy said:

get you totally!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2023 at 12:51 AM, fitnessboy said:

agreeed :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.