Male HQ

Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)

Guest singlet

My singlets and tank tops are usually confined to at home and workouts. At work, i wear undershirt beneath my formal wear

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Guest

Purely no sleeves apart from my work clothes, singlets and cut-off tees all the way on weekend.

I like the old 555 t-shirt where the old uncle wear together with their home made shorts, they just sit around with in at Chinatown area. So tempting to lool.

I think wearing a singlet underneath a work shirt is a no no (to me). I rather you wear a proper t shirt (meant to be worn underneath the work shirt).

For myself, singlet is meant for exercising, running, and of course the warm weather in Sg. Never mind if you are muscular or skinny, as long as you feel good, and look good. :)

Guest Guest

"Proper" is also supposed to be V-neck T so that no ring shows under your shirt and necktie, which of course should be worn with complete waistcoat and suit jacket.

I think wearing a singlet underneath a work shirt is a no no (to me). I rather you wear a proper t shirt (meant to be worn underneath the work shirt).

For myself, singlet is meant for exercising, running, and of course the warm weather in Sg. Never mind if you are muscular or skinny, as long as you feel good, and look good. :)

Agreed, singlet look very 'old fashion' if u wear them under ur work shirt. I like guys wearing singlet during their exercise n sports, they look extremely hot n sexy. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

love singlets..especially those with large armholes

like those from Cotton On?

I find Cotton On singlets too big for me....even the smallest size also hanging so loose my nipples can reveal.

Guest hellomoon

like those from Cotton On?

I find Cotton On singlets too big for me....even the smallest size also hanging so loose my nipples can reveal.

you should try it out. You can have access to your nipples anytime. I have xs singlets and large armholes. The nipples are forever exposed and I feel horny always. Lolx

In this hot and humid weather, it is better to have an innerwear underneath the workshirt.

I am an advocate of singlet or v-neck undershirt.. it absorbs the perspiration.

Hence it is less visible through the Oxford shirt.

Also any excesses (you know what...) can be contained....within the shirt... :whistle:

Guest Torak

Guys, do u know where to buy Y-back singlets with huge cuts at both sides?  I saw someone wearing with the name "Gym Shark" on the singlet in gym before.  Anyone know where to get those?  It is really sexy & cool to wear such highly exposing singlets.

Guest Guest

Guys, do u know where to buy Y-back singlets with huge cuts at both sides?  I saw someone wearing with the name "Gym Shark" on the singlet in gym before.  Anyone know where to get those?  It is really sexy & cool to wear such highly exposing singlets.

In the back, some of those cuts shout "woman" !

Guest Guest

yes :thumb:  i have a few extreme racerbacks. the dropped armholes all the way to my waist area.. :whistle:

•  
  •  
  • image4s.jpgimage4s.jpgimage1s.jpg

where in sg can find nice selections of such singlets? cottonon is so boring.

i dun wan buy from asos/online cos scare the size is not accurate.

You might want to buy those cheaper one from asos as they provide free shipping. After then, you can purchase those more expensive one

Sometimes, not always, H&M has some good ones. I remember buying this white ones with a huge "Parental Advisory" printed at the front and the cutting's on point.

That again, H&M, has different cuttings for different singlets. It's weird.

I came. I saw. I kongkek.

Cut off the sleeves of an old tee shirt. U can make the holes as big or small as you want.

And it looks good when u wear a cardigan or sweater in this kind of unpredictable weather cos the neckline is not too low.

• G_M changed the title to Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.