Male HQ

Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)

Guest singlet

yes :thumb:  i have a few extreme racerbacks. the dropped armholes all the way to my waist area.. :whistle:

•  
  •  
  • image4s.jpgimage4s.jpgimage1s.jpg

I really wish i could wear these singlet. I got one and I kinda regret buying because I have ridiculous tanlines...

I sometime wear a white singlet underneath my working attire because I sweet profusely and if I don't my white shirt will be quite see through, and for some other color it will have a darker patch so its not really professional during work..

I wear dry fit tee to gym these days because, I don't know just because I feel more comfortable wearing tees. but singlet for water training.

But then again I like long sleeve/pullover when i go out. But well if the weather is too hot to handle, i still wear singlet or tee if im going out.  

Edited by Spencer

Guest Guest

the problem w wearing singlet on a hot day means u sweat and get sticky and u have less cloth on ur body to cover yr sweaty wet skin and absorb the sweat.

i scare of sweating in singlet and sweat leak out from armpits and ppl see it in train and bus.

The ones I have drape right down to my solar plexus. I tried it once, but was too shy on main campus, so I put a jacket on. I have no problem dressing like a hobo at the pool though. Haha!

Lol same here. Still a little conscious of my body, I guess. When the mood strikes and I wanna wear a tank I make sure to put on a cardigan so as to minimize "exposure" ahaa. Only 2 times IIRC I wore tanks without any outer covering.

Lol same here. Still a little conscious of my body, I guess. When the mood strikes and I wanna wear a tank I make sure to put on a cardigan so as to minimize "exposure" ahaa. Only 2 times IIRC I wore tanks without any outer covering.

I just like it because I won't sweat much in it. I needa slim down more before I wear it in school!

53804455581364443761520.jpg

I want to hug you like that ..

Guest Guest

only slim/lean/skinny  or   muscled men look good in singlets.

too bad those neither here nor there do not look nice but its not an eye sore to see them in it though.

I like the tanks from Cotton On, but the newer range doesn't look as appealing. I am turning towards its brother brand, Factorie. When I went to Gold Coast, I had a good time shopping since they cater mainly to beachwear fashion. Needless to say, it was a shopping haven for me there. I buy from H & M as well, the cutting's pretty nice.

Guest Guest

I like the tanks from Cotton On, but the newer range doesn't look as appealing. I am turning towards its brother brand, Factorie. When I went to Gold Coast, I had a good time shopping since they cater mainly to beachwear fashion. Needless to say, it was a shopping haven for me there. I buy from H & M as well, the cutting's pretty nice.

i brought a chilli red short from factorie at Jurong Westgate.

We asked the staff and they said Factorie and Cotton On are sister brands. No wonder their clothes look so alike.

I also find NUM singlets so passe...anyone thinks so?

Guest Guest

i brought it last year when they reopened at Cathay....very pricey.

i brought cos last time i was fat and dun think i can carry off so now I have slimmed down, i brought to wear...but after a while, i think the wordings "tennis" and "swimming" really crap lol

triathlete body is like slim/lean type right?

hardly see them having big muscle.

Yes! Less broad shoulders as compared to swimmers, but more defined bodies!

u sure?! my friend asked me stop wearing singlet because I show too much bones!

Well, not skinny to that extent. Haha! Lean as in legit abs and not a sign of malnourishment!

53804455581364443761520.jpg

I want to hug you like that ..

Skinny/lean guys look dam good in singlet!

Skinny confirmed dun look gd in singlet. Maybe lean or those lean fit type wld look gd in singnet.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

for those who dont feel comfortable wearing singlets outside house, are u also those type who wear swimming jammers or shorts rather than trunk?

Guest Jtobi

for those who dont feel comfortable wearing singlets outside house, are u also those type who wear swimming jammers or shorts rather than trunk?

no

but i am the type who is more comfortable to do p-o-o without closing my cubicle door with back facing out ..

want to watch?

• 5 months later...

Haha, skinny guys look gd in singlet? I dun dare to wear singnet if i am skinny. Think the arms at least must have some meat or muscle to look gd in singlet.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

kind of a singlet fetish here too Guys in singlets/ tank tops always makes me turn my head in their direction, of course lean fit guys though

For me, always looking around for tank tops to wear out though so far have found none

Then again it's definitely singlet for workout and jogging for me! 

Seen some guys wearing tank tops to school Hope to do so someday when I have found some nice tank tops. 

I dont really wear out, the only time was when in army, like army half marathon, out camp run. Otherwise, I dont wear out, just feeling weird to bare my shoulders and arms and the hairy underpit in public, but at home is different thing.

Haha the hairy armpits peeking out of the singlet is so HOT and sexy!! 

i have a fair bit of armpit hair. it is straight as in rebond type (hahaha). 

when i go running with my singlet .. i can see people trying to peep in to see the armpit hair.

i will also attempt to peep at fit and muscular guys' arm pit hair especially when they are in singlet.

kind of a singlet fetish here too Guys in singlets/ tank tops always makes me turn my head in their direction, of course lean fit guys though

For me, always looking around for tank tops to wear out though so far have found none

Then again it's definitely singlet for workout and jogging for me! 

Seen some guys wearing tank tops to school Hope to do so someday when I have found some nice tank tops. 

Haha the hairy armpits peeking out of the singlet is so HOT and sexy!! 

i have a fair bit of armpit hair. it is straight as in rebond type (hahaha). 

when i go running with my singlet .. i can see people trying to peep in to see the armpit hair.

i will also attempt to peep at fit and muscular guys' arm pit hair especially when they are in singlet.

ppl r not peeping at ur armpits hair...ur armpit hair stick out of nowhere thats why it caught ppl attention. its normal.

i find it disgusting to see armpit hair. prefer shaved. easier to apply deodorant, less smelly as no hair trapped.

its a fetish la ...

you prefer it shaved but some others prefer to leave it on.

when a musc guy is in singlet, much more sexy having armpit hair than none.

ppl r not peeping at ur armpits hair...ur armpit hair stick out of nowhere thats why it caught ppl attention. its normal.

i find it disgusting to see armpit hair. prefer shaved. easier to apply deodorant, less smelly as no hair trapped.

Wearing tis type of singlet might as well dun wear anything on top. Haha.

this is the closest to getting topless and if you have the body why not wear those revealing singlet since topless is not allowed everywhere in public

Haha, skinny guys look gd in singlet? I dun dare to wear singnet if i am skinny. Think the arms at least must have some meat or muscle to look gd in singlet.

Can wear la. Beauty is very subjective. Different ppl view things differently. Why let others dictate what you should and shouldn't wear?!

• G_M changed the title to Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.