Male HQ

Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)

Guest singlet

Guest Swimmerboy

Well said blue runner . Just like swim trunks whatever colour you like whatever size you are just wear it. Why bother how others criticize you even if you are not a hunk!

You live only once. Be nice to yourself!

Can wear la. Beauty is very subjective. Different ppl view things differently. Why let others dictate what you should and shouldn't wear?!

Haha, u r rite lar.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where to buy this kind of singlets in Singapore?

I don't like to shop online for clothes cos it is hard to imagine how it will look on you. The websites always use models with good bods, so the tank tops looks very good. But when you wear it, it looks completely "different" from what you'd expect...

You need arms and pecs before you can put on a singlet and look nice

Hardly any hunks wear this type of singlet in Singapore

41BPyK-roCL.jpg

Actually u can ownself cut from tshirt to these large armhole singlet... dun need waste money...

U can search from youtube "cut tshirt into tanktop or singlet" u will see alot of good video...

I tried 1 time on a useless tshirt.. and i cut until the front part too expose.. until the opening just nice cover the nipples only... hand move backward or lift up only.. nipples expose liao... 1 time i damn horny.. i wear this self cut singlet go downstair pretend open letter box during 6pm plus.. then some guy stare at it inside the lift.. and i pretend to arrange my letters... when reach home immediately j/o myself.. :)

Actually u can ownself cut from tshirt to these large armhole singlet... dun need waste money...

U can search from youtube "cut tshirt into tanktop or singlet" u will see alot of good video...

I tried 1 time on a useless tshirt.. and i cut until the front part too expose.. until the opening just nice cover the nipples only... hand move backward or lift up only.. nipples expose liao... 1 time i damn horny.. i wear this self cut singlet go downstair pretend open letter box during 6pm plus.. then some guy stare at it inside the lift.. and i pretend to arrange my letters... when reach home immediately j/o myself.. :)

i wear this to supermart also..nipples are always "accidentally" exposed when i choose my grocery :)

i wear this to supermart also..nipples are always "accidentally" exposed when i choose my grocery :)

Do you both have muscles? For someone to carry this type of singlets well, he must have huge juicy chest muscles and big arms. It looks ugly and turn off if the person wearing is skinny.

Do you both have muscles? For someone to carry this type of singlets well, he must have huge juicy chest muscles and big arms. It looks ugly and turn off if the person wearing is skinny.

Chest not tat big (still need more training). but arm still okay..

Nipple is pointed type.. think can easily seen from the side...

Do you both have muscles? For someone to carry this type of singlets well, he must have huge juicy chest muscles and big arms. It looks ugly and turn off if the person wearing is skinny.

don't have to worry about other people's view...u need to be confident of yourself...i am not muscular as well

safra tamp gym has a fat OLD UNCLE....wearing such singlet...exposing his nipples.

i think its not because of the cutting but he has been wearing until loose but dont want to throw.

walked around vivocity, sometimes you will see guys wear singlets that exposing their nipples..saw on few occasions. think they are JC or Uni students

Is it allowed or because they just come out from the Vivocity gym?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm an uncle with huge chest muscles. Call me vain but after working so hard for them, I like to show off.

I would wear those skimpy thin cheap $2 singles bought from pasar malam. Many uncles at Chinatown wear them. I can mix with them and wear the skimpy singlet without seeming too exposed. I also wear those cheap baggy uncle shorts with those cheap baggy uncle underwear where if I sit with one leg up, one can easily see my balls exposed.

In fact with my baggy short shorts with airy thigh openings, I could feel the warm air blowing up against my almost nakedness. I'll dress down and look scruffy to fit in. Actually this type of dressing was adopted since long long ago for our local climate. It airs our groins to keep it dry to avoid fungus that infect damp skin. It keeps us cool outdoor in the humidity. Only modern modesty wants us to cover up.

• 2 weeks later...

Must have decent face first IMO. THen, if u have soft rounded kind of non-muscular arms, then no singlets. Otherwise, for hot arms and especially coupled with broad back muscles, those square top fitting singlets are absolutely manly to the max.

So yeah, it's face and arms. Chest or no chest it's ok as long as u have those who. If h have chest but no arms or small back, not very matching to wear singlet too. You look at pinoy me in basketball jersies u know what I mean.

If u don't have face, and still have fetish for fitting tanktops/singlets, hangout with others around ur calibre. The group aura will draw attention away from individual scrutiny of your ill-suited appearance. Haha it's coming out quite blunt from me but Juz my zero point zero zero two cents. Come, share more dudes. Who go FF Westgate lets pump arms.

Edited by Creevie

• Guest locked this topic
  • 5 years later...
Guest long neck
45 minutes ago, Guest LoveArmpit said:

What’s not to love about them?

Sweaty, toned and musky armpits. 

Still see many elderly men wearing singlet eating in hawker center.

• G_M changed the title to Fetish For Singlet And Tank-Top Discussion + Guys in PT attires(compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Omg I love wearing singlet from H&M to topman to compression superheroes to spandex wolverine or halloween suit...love having fun sex with it....and even wrestling suit jockstrap...

I love to have this scenario where I wear compression superheroes singlet tight and the other slut bitch wear villian superheroes then after jog have a sweaty outdoor fun sex  (canal maze bridges open shower hidden bushes new hdb houses top floor staircase corner carpark facing road or forest or empty road secluded 🚧🏗️ construction) or I tied you to a safe place spot then torture then strip you fuck you and if am happy after season you for some time will call up my other superheroes to spit on u pee on you etc..bukkake haha 

I always bring my small hiking bag can put so many things 😏 

Guest Gay swimmer

Just a few days ago, I saw a gym fit guy wearing a loose singlet with large armholes on the MRT. His slang bag was across his shoulder pushing the narrow front of his singlet aside exposing his pointed and pinkish nipple and nice chest muscle. Throughout the 20 min journey he was standing right in front of me making me so horny. I jerked off immediately when I reached home still thinking of his nipples. 

I worked out at my sis condo  with my stringers and UA tight boxer is pass out as short tight. Stringers is form of singlet basically is most body builder would wear. As I did my routine one chap came in with stringers and compression full length white tight which I could see he is commando. After my routine I went to shower without closing the door as I soaping my body I hear some one coming and I saw him again he take opposite cubicle I keep on soaping I saw him playing with his cock and without split second I get hard he came over manage to top him I did not cum as I saw him squirt after squirt we clean out and go out of cubicle I was so amaze he took my sweaty short and stringers and sniff it he had another turn he say let continue at his place and him wearing my stringers I just clad in boxer and towel. After the session I just leave my stringers as he gave me fresh clean to wear back home.

• 3 months later...

I envy guys that can wear and give justice to this muscle tee or stringer shirt.

j60Cos0.jpg?1

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Some are really so brazen, nipple comes out. I am thinking what it feels when your hard protruding nipples touches the edge of his top or stringer shirt.

This white tringer with print looks perfect to his lean body and skin.

NjDhlF6.jpg?1

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 8/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, riverrobles said:

Some are really so brazen, nipple comes out. I am thinking what it feels when your hard protruding nipples touches the edge of his top or stringer shirt.

NjDhlF6.jpg?1

can even lick n sucked his exposed nipples

Guest Nightingalewhore
On 8/21/2021 at 3:01 PM, riverrobles said:

NjDhlF6.jpg?1

Who is this fucking slut?!

Love the sight of guys in stringers, or even just tight t shirts or tank tops, it really brings a little spark of joy to my day when I’m on the MRT or waiting for a train or even just strolling along the road. Wouldn’t it be a more vibrant city if more guys took a leaf out of the Brazilian lifestyle book and dressed more sexy? 

On 8/24/2021 at 8:47 PM, Strange Fruit said:

Love the sight of guys in stringers, or even just tight t shirts or tank tops, it really brings a little spark of joy to my day when I’m on the MRT or waiting for a train or even just strolling along the road. Wouldn’t it be a more vibrant city if more guys took a leaf out of the Brazilian lifestyle book and dressed more sexy? 

I totally agreed with u

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.